Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

GUY: VINNIE

SETTING: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up...well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.

We can start an hour before the date.

My bio link is in my signature.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:52 pm

soz bout this, im nt joinin up Sad but come and join the chatbox- its at the bottom just click on log in and start chattin Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm not really sure how to work this site, but if it's still open I'll join.. again.. new here not sure how to work it aha

**BASIC**
    Name: Vinnie
    Nicknames: none
    Personality: Funny, stubborn, flirty, nice, sweet, sensitive when you get to know me, easily angered, tends to fight, and mean when necessary.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Human
    Other: I tend to ramble when I get nervous but otherwise I'm very outgoing. I can be very shy also but I'm usually flirtatious. I curse when I get mad a lot. Car: Cherry Red '09 Jeep Wrangler.
    **APPEARANCE**
    Hair color: Jet black
    Hair style: Short
    Skin color: Tan
    Eye color: Brown
    Height: 5’10”
    Body Type: Slim, muscular, athletic
    Piercings: None
    Tattoos: Nonce
    **CLOTHES**
    Casual: Graphic Tee, or just a white/black shirt, jeans and a pair of colored converse
    Formal: White tux with a black tie.
    Bathing suit: White board shorts/colorful board shorts.
    Accessories: Watch, bracelet, shark tooth necklace, 2 silly bands
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:23 pm

It's okay vinnie and it's still open. Just a head up. You should go into the character biographies in the RPG section and post your bio there then everytime you join a roleplay you just have to post the link.

I guess i'll start it.

I walk into my room and over to my walk in closet. Searching through my closet for the perfect outfit for my date tonight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Ok, thanks.

I sat on my couch knowing that Savannah was going on a date with a kid I'm not very fond of. I grab my phone off the coffee table and text her.

Hey.. change your mind about the date yet?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:57 pm

I continue to search through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit, when I hear my phone ringing on my bed. I walk out of the closet and read the text from vinnie texting back.

No. But come over I need help finding an outfit to wear tonight.

your welcome
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:29 pm

I sigh thinking about how I'm going to have to help her for her date tonight. I get up and get dressed in something casual. I get into my car and drive to her place. I arrive at her house and walk up to the door. I ring the door bell and wait, not really wanting to help dress the girl I like to go on a date with some other guy
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 pm

"James can you get that?" I yell to my twin brother from my room. "Why can't you get it?" He yells back. "Cause i'm in the middle of changing. So can you please answer the door. It should be vinnie" I call back changing out of the outfit I was trying on and throwing it on to the pile on my bed, changing into a dance spaghetti strap shirt and dance sweat pants. Walking back into my closet. "Fine only cause its vinnie" James calls walking down the stairs and opening the door for vinnie. "Thank you" I yell back. "Hey man. Savannah's in the middle of having one of her panic attack moods again" James says opening the door for vinnie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

"Again?" I laugh. I walk in and close the door behind me. "She's that anxious for this date?" I sit down on the couch and look back at the door of Savannah's room. "I don't know man. I don't really care." James chuckled. I nodded and stood up. I went to Savannah's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, can I come in?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

"Yeah" I yell from the walk in closet, sitting on the floor looking through a pile that I had on the floor infront of me, throwing pieces out of the closet, causing my room to look like my closet exploded. Just like it always looked whenever I am getting ready for a date.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm

I opened the door and walked inside. I was barely able to open the door. "What in the hell?" I barged through and shut the door. "What happened in here?" I laughed walking to Savannah's bed and sitting on it. "It looked like a tornado came by your room." I chuckled. "Why are you going insane over this? It's not that special. He's kind of a jerk." I sighed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:34 pm

"This is how I get ready for a date" I call from the closet throwing a shirt I didnt want towards the bed, not realizing where vinnie was in the room I caused the shirt to land on his head. "Zach is not a jerk, he's really sweet and i've liked him for a while" I shrugging as I walk out of the closet and walk over to my mirror holding an outfit infront of me. "Okay what do you think?" I ask turning around showing vinnie the outfit i've choosen.

OOC: Vinnie click on the different colored word outfit and it will take you to the link that my outfit is on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 am

I took the shirt off my head and looked at her. “You look great.” I smiled half-heartily. All I could think about right at the moment was what she had said... “I’ve liked him for a while.” I was love struck. I’ve liked Sav since ever. I never said anything to anyone. She’s the most beautiful girl in the whole school if not the whole world. “So where are you going for your date? Need a ride?” I asked looking down at the shirt that I was playing with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 am

Ducky, join chatbox!
    Bottom of main page, black box. Top right corner log on
    See you there!
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 pm

"You really think this is the winning outfit?" I ask turning back around and looking in the mirror. Before walking to the bathroom that was attached to my room closing the door behind me. "I don't actually know where we are going zach said it was a surprise, he said he would pick me up at 8" I call through the bathroom door as I turn on the curling iron and change into my outfit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

"Well I think you look great but it's up to you." I said as I got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom door. "8 huh? It's already 7:15. He call you yet?" I looked at the door and sighed. I hated Zach and he was always a jerk to me. I didn't want the girl I had a crush on to go on a date with my worst enemy.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:36 pm

I finish changing and open the door so that we could talk "No he hasn't but he'll probably call soon or just come over here" I say picking up my curling iron and start to curl my hair. "What is your problem with zach anway?" I ask starting to curl the bottom half of my hair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 am

“We just haven’t had a good friendship.” I said going back the memories. “I mean,” I sigh “We used to be friends but we got in a big fight and ever since then he’s been a real jerk.” I looked at her and gave her a fake smile. “If you date, I’m not gonna be a jerk to him but just know I’m not a fan of his.” I smirk.

Zach and I used to be friends until one faithful day where he picked a fight with me over a measly rumor that wasn’t even true. Ever since then we haven’t been friends. I don’t pick at the wound, I just leave it. But Zach always has to be a jerk and say something or do something. “You look great by the way.” I say to Sav, trying to cheer myself up a little.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 pm

"Well zach doesnt seem like a jerk to me. But I promise I will try not to bring him around you if this turns into something. And thank you" I say smiling looking at vinnie through the mirror as I finish curling my hair, turning off the curling iron. "What are your plans for tonight??" I ask as I pin the top of my hair up in a pink butterfly clip, leaving the bottom down and pulling some of my bangs down in front to frame my face. Before picking up my can of hairspray and start spraying my hair to make sure it stays in place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 pm

"I have no plans tonight. I was going to ask out the girl I like but she likes someone else." I said looking away from the mirror. "Have fun on your date by the way." I smiled. "And you don't even have to worry about the Zach thing, I'll play nice."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

"I know you would but it wouldnt be very fair of me to force you to be a third wheel or anything." I say as I start to do my make up. "So who is this girl you like? I didnt think you would ever get over that one girl you were dating what was her name tasha or something" I say rolling my eyes, as I start to outline my eyes with my black eye liner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 pm

"Her name was Trish. And yeah, it took a while but I got over her. But I can't tell you who the girl I like now is." I said as I watched her put on her makeup. I looked down at my watch. 7:38. "How did you and Zach come to be?" I asked trying to get the attention off me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 pm

"Whatever, I hated her. She was always a witch to me whenever you werent around. I think she was jealous or something. Why? I have no idea" I say looking in the mirror as I finish lining my other eye. "And why cant you tell me who she is? At least tell me what she's like" I say starting to put pink eyeshadow and mascara on. "Zach has been in my drama class for the past two years, and we were partnered together to do a couple class scenes together and so the other day he asked me if I would want to go out with him."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm

"Sounds like a sweetheart." I said prretending to stick my finger down my throat. "Maybe she was just jealous of you being my best friend. She was like that." I looked at her. "Well.. I don't know. This is girl is very sweet and friendly with everyone. She's helpful and caring. She's really sweet and I like her a lot." I said blushing a little. "But it doesn't even matter. She likes someone else."I said a little disappointed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

"Thats my best friend. Now why couldnt you see that months ago" I say laughing. "This girl sounds like the perfect match for you. And it does matter just because she like someone else doesnt mean anything. You should ask her. Whats her name? What does she look like? Maybe I can talk to her, help you out" I say looking vinnie in the eyes through the mirror, as I put pink glossy lip gloss on my lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm