Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

GUY: VINNIE

SETTING: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up...well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.

We can start an hour before the date.

My bio link is in my signature.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Re: Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 pm

"What if it's our food?" I ask looking up at vinnie as I move closer to him, resting my head on his chest
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:07 am

I sigh and kiss her cheek. I get up and open the door. The bell rings again. "I'm comin', I'm comin'!" I yell as I run down the stairs. I open the door and greet the delivery guy. "Sorry about that." I say embarrassed a little. "It's all good. That'll be 32.70." I take money out of my wallet and give him his money and tip. I grab the food and start heading upstairs. "Food's here. Coming down or should we eat there?" I asked making my way up the stairs.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 pm

I sigh and hop off the bed. "I'll come down" I call opening the door and walking down the hallway
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey you've been gone Razz Have a good break/Christmas/New Years?

I walk into the kitchen with the food and set the bags down on the table. I open up the fridge and take out a carton of orange juice. "Want some?" I ask pouring myself a glass.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm

"I would love some" I say smiling walking up behind vinnie, wrapping my arms around his waist as I rest my head on his back
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:02 pm

I pour a cup of juice for Savannah and smile as I feel her arms around my waist and her head on my back. I turn around in her grasp and kiss her head. "I'm so happy to be with you." I whisper and hold her close
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

I smile resting my head on his chest, as I feel vinnie kiss my head. "I feel the same" I say smiling looking up at vinnie, getting on my tippy toes, kissing his lips smiling
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm just about to kiss Savannah when I hear a door slam. I walk into the living room and see my sister standing in front of the door with tears in her eyes. "What happened?" I ask as I see a car leave the driveway. "Were you just with him? what did he do?!"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I sigh as I hear the door slam and vinnie walk away. "Whats going on?" I ask as I slowly walk out of the kitchen
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

"Zach did something to her." I said as I turn to look at her quickly. "Leave me alone." She yelled. "No! What did he do to you?!" I yell as Kelly starts running up the stairs. "He did something..."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

"Vinnie yelling isn't the way. Can't you tell she is hurting" I say looking st vinnie and at the stairs where his sister went. "Come on let go see if she is okay. Without yelling" I say looking at vinnie. Taking his hand and walking up the stairs with him following after me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm

"Maybe is she weren't so stupid we wouldn't be having an issue." I say following Savannah up the stairs and into Kelly's room.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 pm

"Hey shut it, I feel for zach as well so does that make me stupid to?" I ask stopping in the hallway turning to look at vinnie, placing my hands on my hips
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:24 pm

"Whatever. If you like him so much, why don't you go be with him?" I snarl. I turn and jerk my body down the stairs. I grab my coat and make my way outside and into my car. I back out of the driveway and drive off angry.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 am

"Vinnie thats not what I mean?" I call after him, loudly groaning as the only thing I heard was the door slam. I stand in the hallway quickly wiping the tears that were falling. Before walking back into vinnie's room, searching for a pen and paper. After finally finding one I scribbled a note down.

Vinnie,
    When you want to talk, you know where to find me.

love,
    Savannah

I close my eyes, letting some tears fall not realizing that they fell on the paper. As I place the note on his pillow. And walk out of his room and out to my car and start to drive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

I drive back home calmed down from my fury. I see that Savannah's car is gone. I park and go into my house. "Kelly?" I yell out. No response. I jog up the stairs and call her again. No response once more. I go into my room and see the note on my pillow. I look up and see my sister in the doorway. "Do you know where Sav is?" "Haven't seen her." She said shaking her head no. I read the note and leave my room. "When I get home we're gonna talk." I said to her as I went back to my car.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm

I sigh driving around town, before driving home and parking in my driveway. Getting out of the car and walking into the house. "Where have you been?" James ask coming out of the kitchen with half a sandwich in his mouth. "None of your business james, I'll be in my room" I say quietly walking up the steps and into my room. Closing the door firmly and laying down on my bed, cuddling the panda bear vinnie got me for my birthday last year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I drive to our spot but don't see Savannah there. I drive around town looking for her then drive to her house. I see her car and park. I go up to the door and knock.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 pm

I close my eyes and burry my head into my panda bear as I hear the door knock. Not bothering to get up knowing that james would answer it.

"If your looking for savannah she up in her room" James says opening the door for vinnie and pointing up the steps.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 pm

"Thanks." I say nodding my head to him and go up to Savannah's room. "Baby?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:15 pm

I don't answer when I hear vinnie. Figuring that he will either open the door of leave. I stay laying on the bed, with my back to the door as I burry my head more into my panda bear, keeping my eyes close.

OOC: Long time no see stranger. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 am

I gently open the door and tip toe my way in, to Savannah's bed. I sit on the edge of the bed and rest my hand on her shoulder. "Baby, I'm really sorry for everything I did. I shouldn't have gotten mad over something so silly." I said in a huffed tone, hoping that Sav was hearing everything I said. When she didn't respond right away, I got up to leave.

OOC: I know haha I've been gone, but I'm back now :]
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 pm

I open my eyes looking at the wall as I heard the door open and vinnie walk in sitting on the bed. I keep quiet listening to what he had to say. "Please don't leave" I say quietly resting my hand on his hand that was on my shoulder and look up at him. As I felt him start to get up.

OOC: Well WELCOME BACK MY DUCKY BOY Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm

I stop moving as I feel her hand softly embrace mine and her soft voice tell me to not leave. I sit back down and lean in to kiss her forehead. "I'm right here baby. And I'm so sorry Savannah. It's just that I've waited so long for you, and now that I have you..." I paused. "I don't want to lose you to anyone." I said softly, looking down.

OOC: Thank you Savvy :]
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I smile closing my eyes as I feel his lips on my forehead. "And who would you lose me too?" I ask slowly opening my eyes and turning my body to face him, still holding Bestie, the panda he gave me for my birthday last year and keeping my hand ontop of his.
    OOC: Your welcome Ducky boy. Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm