Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Battle of the spies. Who will win? (Savannah && Danny)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Battle of the spies. Who will win? (Savannah && Danny)

Post by Savannah Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 pm

GUY: DANIEL MCKARTHY

SETTING: (Credit to april) So, me and you are at this really big fancy party, so yeah, dresses and tuxedos, in the ballroom of a big, fancy hotel. But you see, there's a catch. You and I are secret agents. Part of secret organizations, like with guns, knives, training, all that stuff. Rival organizations actually, and both companies are trying to eliminate the other, so each agent is given a picture of the person that they are responsible for killing. See, it's a good idea, right? But that's not even all. Me and you are supposed to be assassinating each other. AND HERE'S THE BEST PART. We used to date! But that was before we were recruited to these organizations. So we don't know the other is a spy. Until we're assigned to kill them at least.

Last edited by Savannah on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me Re: Battle of the spies. Who will win? (Savannah && Danny)

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I'll join if you want
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Sure danny. Welcome! Smile

BIC: I run down my stairs quickly, holding My dress up a bit in one hand. "Shoot, I'm late," I say, sitting at the bottom of the stairs, trying to get my heels on. I hear my cell phone ring. "Dammit," I say quickly, picking it up. "Hello?" I say, not bothering to check the caller ID. "Where are you?" I hear my best friend say into the phone. "Sorry," I say, "I just forgot about something," I say, trying to strap my heels on. "Well, hurry," she says before hanging up. That's all she wanted to say? I finally get my heels on as I hear my phone ring again. "Yeah?" I say, seeing who was calling. "Guess what today is," I hear my boss say. "What?" I ask, although I already knew the answer. "Put your phone on speaker and look at the screen." I do as he says. "Kay," I say, looking down at the screen of my phone as I walk to my car. I say nothing as I see a picture of Danny show up on the screen. "There ya go," He says. "Oh that's funny," I say sarcastically. "Danny would never be able to get into anything like this," I say. "He's too nice." I add.
    "Well," he starts, "he did. And it says here you two used to date," he says in a teasing voice, "don't tell me you're going to back out of it because of-"

"I won't" I interrupt, hanging up and driving to the party.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm

"Ready to go?" I ask my friend, waiting by the front door. "Almost!" he called. "Your beautiful! Now let's go!" I joke with him, knowing he was making sure he looked okay for the ninth time. "I'll be in the car!" I call out as I leave the house and head towards my car. I open the door and turn on the ignition, sitting patiently in the car. My phone rings, and I answer it. "Daniel," the cool slick voice of my boss answers. "Hey there sexy," I smile and laugh, letting her hear. "I don't want you fooling around tonight Daniel."

"Well your no fun," I chuckle, though she cuts me off. "I'm serious Daniel."

"I know! So am I!" I say to her, this time in a serious time. "You sure that I can trust you on this matter. There was a past relationshi-" she begins. "I'm offended you'd even think such a thing," I say completely serious. "I'll do what I have to do, alright. I'll report back when its a mission complete," I tell her, then hang up. At that instance, my friend opens the car door and hops in. I look at him and laugh. "You ready this time?" I smirk. "Shut up," he says, punching me in the shoulder. I put on my seatbelt and pull out of the driveway towards the party.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:59 pm

I drive to the hotel and park my car in a spot towards the back of the parking lot. Grabbing the case from under my seat, opening it , grabbing the guns in there halter's strapping one on each of the outsides of my ankles, and fixing the knife holster on the inside of each ankles and placing a knife and its holster in the inside of my bra, far enough for no one to see. "Gotta love long dresses" I say to myself placing the case back under the seat, grabbing my purse and stepping out of the car. Adjusting my dress so no one can see anything, since I was an expert on hiding weapons. As I lock up the car and walk towards the party.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 pm

I pulled into the lot for the party. "Nice place, eh?" my friend notes, taking off his seat belt. "It is. Big too," I add. That could be a good thing, or a bad thing. This is going to be an interesting night, to say the least! I turn off the ignition and head out of the car, and towards the hotel. "Do you know where she is?" I ask my friend, referring to his girlfriend. "Not in the slightest," he turns and smiles. "Brilliant," I joke with him and walk into the grand hall. People where standing around, some dancing, but most talking at this point. I adjust my green tie, and button up on my blazer, placing my hands in my pockets.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 pm

I walk into the party and imediately, but casually start looking around the room looking for danny, my target. "Anyone have eyes on the target yet?" I whisper into the com and ear wig. "Not yet" I hear my back-up say through the coms unit. "Hey there you are its about time you got here. I absoluteyl love your dress" My best friend Alexis says walking up to me. "Oh hey, sorry I had some stuff I had to do, and thanks" I say smiling giving Alexis a hug. "Oh its fine, but hey there are some hot guys at this party" Alexis says smiling as I continue to look around. "Yeah, there are" I say absently. I choosed a turquoise blue dress, the one thing about a mission is blending in and the only way to blend in at this kind of party. Is to stand out and thats exactly what I went for.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 pm

ooc - Sorry for the wait Savannah

bic - I walk along the hall floor, mingling with other people, discussing the social life. Behind my whole mission, I was enjoying myself. But despite my enjoyment, I was only here on a mission, which is what I have to do. I walk over to the open bar, and lean against the bar, searching. I did order a drink, but I didn't really plan on drinking it. I was staying partially hidden in the crowd, but I was also going to let her find me if she wanted. I was safe with the crowd. We were still in the main hall, so there was only one floor. Nothing could happen above without my noticing. All I merely had to do was wait.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm

OOC: It's okay danny. Oh I uhm... just noticed that you have two danny bio's so which one do you want to use?

BIC:
    "Camera's has spotted him by the bar" My back-up say through the com's until. "Got it on my way" I whisper to my back-up. "Hey em's i'm going to go look around a get a drink." I say turning back to emma. "Okay savvy, see you later" She says smiling as I start to walk around and expertly blend into the crowd making my way towards the wall by the barr, where I can blend in just like I was taught. I was expert at hiding and camouflage.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

ooc - Sorry about that! Use Danny McKarthy, but instead of him being 24, make him 18.

bic - I continued to wait around the bar, staying in the center, where, should she come over, she'd have to show herself before she got to close. Well, close enough for me to notice anyway. I was on my guard, and my weapons where ready, it was just a waiting game really. I chuckled a little on the notion, swirling my drink in my hand.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

OOC: Okay

BIC: I settle myself against the wall, keeping myself hidden and had a good view to watch him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 pm

My eyes trace over the room hundreds of times, but only a few really matter. I give a sigh of relief and pleasure, before leaving my drink on the dar and heading towards the door. "Hey, where you going buddy!" my friend asked. "Out for some air," I say to him with a pause. "What about your girlfriend, any luck?" I ask, walking away slowly. "Nah," he replies quick. "Keep looking bud!" I say with a smile before heading outside and a to the entrance of the parking lot.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm

"Target is moving towards the door. Might be your chance to get him on his own." My back-up says. "Got it. I'm going in" I whipser moving out of my spot and towards the door keeping myself hidden.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

ooc - I hate to ask, but do you want to continue your post? I honestly won't be doing anything but waiting until your outside..... I just don't want another post saying that I wanted outside. Sorry to bother.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

I walk out into the lobby, keeping myself hidden as I pull a gun from my ankle holster. Screwing on the silencer and placing it in my purse. As I casually and quietly walk out of the door of the hotel and into the night air.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 pm

I wait there for a moment, looking out into the night sky before turning around. Perhaps she wasn't coming after all. I would have to change my tactics. I turned around to head in when I saw Savannah standing not far away, gun in her hand. I stop and smile, unbuttoning my blazer. "Evening Savannah. Having a good time?" I ask freely.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 pm

"Danny" I say curtly, slowly walking towards him. Keeping my gun in hand
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

I gave a single laugh, and reached inside my jacket for a gun, pre silenced of course. I held it there for a moment, speaking before I did anything else. "Is that all you have to say? Not much of a warm greeting is it? Then again, I suppose this is just business. Work. And you always were one for work, weren't you?" I asked, standing my ground, body ready to move in an instance.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

"What do you want me to say? That its nice to see you, after you broke my heart, saying you didn't love me and disappearing without a explanation or a goodbye." I ask taking the gun that was in my hand and pointing it at him. "But of course that would be a lie." I say standing my ground and keeping my voice and facial expression completely emotionless, not daring to let him see how much what he did to me truely did hurt me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh boo who!" I snort, raising my gun with her. "If I had a nickel for every girl's heart who was 'broken', I'd be rich!" I said, a bit annoyed that all the responsibility was pushed on me. "I mean, it takes two in a relationship, and you weren't exactly a walk in a park yourself. I mean, why would I stay in a pained relationship?" I ask. I laughed a bit, before running into the parking lot, using the cars as cover.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 pm

"Pained relationship?" I ask watching him run into the parking lot. "You know what danny? You want to kill me go ahead? I'd rather die then have to do this again" I call walking towards the parking lot, holding my arms out to my side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 am