Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy) - Page 3 Empty The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

"AWWWOOOO! Hey there, children, it's me, Three Dog! How you kids handlin' Post-Apocalyptia today?"

Welcome to theworld after the world. The remains of Washington D.C., to be exact. You and I are part of a caravan crew, roaming around the wasteland, selling our wares, which mostly are made up of weapons, ammo, clothing, Stimpacks, and random junk.

We've been like this since we were kids, best friends and all. Both of us grew up in the settlement of Megaton, where a live atomic bomb sits at the middle in a small pool of water and the walls are made of scrap metal from old airplanes and such.

We just had a big sale of recon armor and power armor for the Brotherhood of Steel and are on the way to their base of operations, the Citadel, located within the ruins of the Pentagon building. We're travelling from Girdershade, which is deep within Enclave territory. Unfortunately, the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel are at war. Who will we ultimately side with in this war for the Capitol Wasteland?

Key to colors:
    White=text.
    Indigo and brown Indicate what I'm saying.
    Red is Three Dog speaking on Galaxy News Radio.
    Green is John Henry Eden speaking on Enclave Radio.
    Blue is random NPC's talking.
    Cyan will be the character known as "The Lone Wanderer". We'll get to him later.

Last edited by Rerathith on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Wed May 04, 2011 7:01 pm

"Great perception, Kristie. I heard the words "Ghouls, Tenpenny, no zombies.". From what I can tell by those words, a group of ghouls are trying to get into Tenpenny tower, but Allistar isn't letting 'em in. Scuffles are probably happening down there, spo we might not want to get involved." Zalgo said, mostly clearing what he thought up for himself. The sun was almost down, so he checked the Pipboy's clock. 6:53 P.M. Enough daylight left to make it about a mile and a half, which'd put them just outside Fort Independence.

"Frick. Looks like we'll hafta smooth-talk our way out of an Outcast fight. We won't make it to Andale before dark." He said, clicking a couple buttons on the Pipboy, a compartment opening and a clip of 10mm ammo popped out. He pocketed the ammo, closing the compartment. The night made Bloatflies, Yao Guai, and Feral Ghouls much more active, and with the Ghouls nearby trying to get into Tenpenny Tower, there were going to be Ferals roaming around. The Bloatflies weren't a problem, really, as long as you aim for the stinger, but Yao Guais. They were a problem.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Post by Burn It Wed May 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Our luck was just getting better and better as we went along. It was as if Karma had just decided to drop ALL of the shit on us at once, JUST to be a bitch. “So, Tenpenny is fucked. Andale is a bitch of a distance. We’re walking the majority of the night. Yea, yea, I’m loading the God damn guns, and strapping myself with an excessive amount of metal.” I had the Rifle and Magnum loaded, which was all I really had on me at the moment, so I needed the shotgun, and perhaps another beauty other than the Rifle that’ll help with targets that aren’t that close range.

I slowed down for a sec until the cart reached my side and kept a walk at it’s pace, so I could search through for the little amount of shells to put in the gun and not have to stop. “Now, what other lethal concoctions can I strap to my body?” I sort of wanted the daggers… But I had enough close range. “Fuck. We need to actually do inventory of this thing one day.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu May 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Zalgo chuckled. Kristie was always so... OCD about inventory, and because of that, she was an excellent salesperson. "Now now, Kristie, just hold your horses. We'll inventory at Andale, as long as they don't turn out to be dead and raided. Or, y'know." Zalgo shuddered a little at the next thought he had.

During their travels, they had found pieces of people. A chewed up arm here, a bashed in skull,broken fingers baked over a fire in a pressure cooker. But he still remembered the one time they went to Andale, the sight was gruesome. The people were friendly enough, but the shed of one of the families reeked of flesh and gore. The basement of the other family smelled the same, so they skipped town before nightfall. Now they'd need to rest there.

"Anyway, let's not tarry any longer. C'mon, we're burnin' daylight!" Zalgo said, picking up the pace a little bit.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu May 05, 2011 3:24 pm

“Aaaaaah Andale. Beautiful town to vacation in; no loud music, no one bothers you, and if you get past the smell of rotting flesh with a couple air fresheners you’re good to go!” I was joking of course, sarcasm, but you couldn’t help but get this instant image of an open carcass when thinking about Andale. It’d been a while since we were there, and by now both Zalgo and I had seen enough of what’s out there to not upchuck at the sights we encountered last time. No, there wasn’t much we haven’t seen at least once – Nothing new.

“Hey, no getting anal,” I stopped to giggle a bit – I have a sick sense of humor, “we’ll make it in time.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu May 05, 2011 4:23 pm

ooc: Annal*

bic:

"Or we could hurry up and be able to skip Andale and head straight for the Nuka-Cola Plant. Sure, the Mirelurks might be a bit of a problem there, but they're better'n cannibals, wouldn't you agree?" Zalgo said, smiling. "Plus, Nuka-Cola, am I right?" He chuckled at this point.

The Nuka-Cola Plant wasn't too far from Andale, but the Brotherhood Outcasts outpost nearby could be a problem if they felt there was technology in their caravan. They said it was their true mission, but he thought that was bullshit. He believed they just hated the real Brotherhood of Steel's Elder Lyons with all their guts.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC- Fuck it.

BIC-
    Mirelurks.. Always a nice encounter. Sure, a bit of a hassle – Everything is these days – but I do love their claw like hands; chop a head right off your shoulders if you give it the chance. I mean, there has to be a thousand uses for those things if you’ve got the time. And there are plenty of people out there with nothing better to do but sit on their ass and make money out of random shit. Very, very random, shit. “I’d say let’s run a bit, but I doubt the fatasses carrying our shit could keep up, so picking up the pace may be a bit hard.” I sighed, stepping away from the Brahmin and sprinting a bit to get ahead of them by Zalgo again. “And now I’m craving Nuka-cola. Thanks Rambo.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri May 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Zalg laughed a little. The sun was only half visible over the horizon. The sounds of gunfire could be heard nearby, which was never a good sign. To their right, Zalgo could see the Cliffside Caverns. A dangerous place and a raider outpost to boot. Folks tended to steer clear of there.

Luckily, none of the raiders or the native Yao Guai were roaming around outside. Hell, that was probably what the gunfire was, the raiders trying to fend off the ?Yao Guai.

"Hey, Kristie. Think we could make it there in the night? Or would you rather get you *Ahem* "Beauty sleep"?" He said, putting air quotes around beauty sleep.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri May 06, 2011 11:00 pm

“My beauty sleep was extinct long ago m’dear, mainly because of you’re snoring.” I raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk, than turned away looking ahead at the open distances in front of us. “We’ll need to sleep eventually, and for a while so we’re not drowsy when we should be awake. So, I suppose the question is, do we want to sleep here, or there? Not just for preference, but which place we less likely to have a surprise visitor while we’re passed out?”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat May 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Zalgo rolled his eyes, continuing on the way. His Pip-Boy's Gieger counter started reading small traces of radiation in the air. Enough to be cautious, but not enough to run away from in fear.

"C'mon. Andale's just ahead, and it's getting late." Zalgo said, checking his Pip-Boy for the time. 7:45 P.M. Great, they might hafta stay for the night. "My vote's on staying with Old Man Harris. He seems the most sane of the people there." HE said, chuckling. "I mean, last time we came here, he was basically BEGGING us to leave." And with that, Andale appeared. 5 ruined houses and 3 intact ones. A lovely little town, if you could handle the stench of rotting flesh.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 pm

“I’m sure he’ll be overjoyed to see us again! We were friendly last time, I think we may have caused his blood pressure to rise a bit, but it’s probably the most time he’s spent awake in years. You know old people and their naps.” I said, than letting out a long, heavy yawn that made my eyes tear slightly. “I hope that was the yawn, and not the odors getting my eyes all wet.” A smell like that, you could only get use to after being in these areas, it would never go away. I use to think a smell like this could gag beasts if we bottled it, but now it was just a normal stink. “Nothing like Andale to get your senses going. The sooner we sleep, the better.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm

"Heh, you're tellin' me." Zalgo yawned. "C'mon. Let's get some rest."

He started walking towards the undestroyed house closest to the destroyed ones, knocking on the door. An old man walked out with a horrified look on his face.

"You shouldn't have come back! Oh no, this doesn't bode well. Go away! Get elsewhere! Quick, before they see you!" He hissed, trying to push Zalgo away from the door.

"Harris, calm yourself. We just need a place to stay for the night. You seem the most civilized and least cannibalistic of these people, so we thought we'd have less of a chance of being killed and eaten in our sleep if we stayed the night in your house." Zalgo replied, easily keeping the old man's shoves from budging him.

Harris looked around, making sure the other two families weren't around. "Alright, but you skip town right at dawn's breaking, you got it? and make sure your Brahmin's out of sight from anyone. We don't need it wakin' up any of the neighbors." He said, ushering them inside. The Brahmin walked over to the side farthest from the intact homes, tucking its legs beneath its body in a sleeping position behind the house.

"Thank you much, sir. We won't be too much of a burden. Although, may I ask if you have any extra matresses we could use so we don't have to sleep on the floor?" Zalgo asked, looking aroudn the living room. A bit of peeling paint, a couple of bloodstains, and a bookcase full of ruined books and a kitchen knife that looked like it had seen better days on it, but nothing majorly out of the ordinary. The old man went upstairs and brought down 2 blood-stained and dirty matresses, tossing them on the ground before going back upstairs to his own bed.

"Thank you." Zalgo said before the old man's bedroom door closed. Zalgo laid down on the matress, trying not to imagine who was on it before he was or whose blood it was stained to the matress. "Well, Kristie. G'night." And with that, he turned down the volume on his Pip-Boy's radio and attempted to fall asleep. 8:30 P.M. They'd need to be up by 4:00 if they wanted to leave without the neighbors knowing they were there.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Well, that was easier than expected. There were no guns held to our skulls to get lost, so I’d say it’s an accomplishment for a day where everything wants to kill us, almost succeeding, three fuckin’ times.

I took off the shirt I have covering the thin tank top like shit, and laid it down where I would put my head. I can handle the rest of me on this thing, but not my face. “Goodnight.” I stretched out along the mattress, and as repulsive as it was, I passed out almost instantly after hitting the mattress. Eh, I’d freak out about what’s probably on here when I wake up, and we get out of this retched town. "Creepy, creepy old man.."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun May 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Zalgo's alarm went off at 3:30 A.M. He quickly shut it off, got up, pulled a chunk of radroach meat from his pocket and ate it as his breakfast, and shook Kristie to wake her up.

"G'morning, sleepy-head. Time to head out." He said, moving the matress he had been sleeping on over by the couch. As he was over there, he grabbed the chef knife, pocketing it while no one was looking. Kitchen knives didn't sell for much, but they were lightweight, so people often bought them as weapons in times of need. Plus, a kitchen knife taped to a sturdy stick made a nice makeshift spear.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

3:30am… To early. To damn early. “I’ll be up in a sec.” I mumbled, viciously rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up. I opened my eyes, seeing it was still dark out, which didn’t help the whole ‘rise and shine’ thing. The more awake I came, the more I began to feel my stomach kicking the shit out of itself. The muscles were clenching together and I’m certain if I sit up, I’ll make a lovely mess. Oh well, not my house.

“One.. Two.. Three.” I sat up, than stood up, and surprisingly nothing happened, but the pain didn’t go away. “Nausea, just perfect.” I whispered furiously while grabbing the shirt I’d laid on the mattress. Not wanting it on my body that much, I tied it around my waist, then set the mattress to where Zalgo had put his. “Alright, let’s get going.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Zalgo pushed down one of the buttons on his Pip-Boy, which made the screen light up very brightly like a flashlight. "Let's get the Brahmin and go. We can make it to the Citadel by noon if we hurry." He said, walking towards the door. The smell of rotting flesh was still everywhere, and it would probably stay on their clothes for a while, but they could always take some cleaner clothes from the Brahmin's back. Maybe they had some Pre-War Business wear or a clean male painspike outfit.

Zalgo stepped out the door in the crisp early-morning air, only to be assaulted by the laser shots from an Outcast Sentry Bot. "Shit." He hissed, crouching back in the doorframe. He took his 10mm pistol and fired a couple shots at the head, barely doing anything.

"Great way to wake up, eh Kristie?" Zalgo hissed back in the house, trying to keep his voice down so the townfolk wouldn't hear him.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Huh, so everything DOES want to kill us, it wasn’t just my paranoid conspiracy theory! I was still half asleep, even with the fluorescent laser shots aimed right at us, so my reactions weren’t completely alert. “I told you that you snored.” Oh God, humor, right now? I really was still asleep. I quickly crossed over the doorway’s view and pinned myself against the other side of the doorframe, opposite of Zalgo. So, if a 10mm did shit all, I doubt my Magnum would make a dent. The shotgun was useless, and as for the Rifle, I hadn’t a damn clue if it would work or not.

“Alright, so plan of action?” I looked out the window by me for a minute, only to have a laser shot go right for me, but missing as I pulled my head away. “OKAY THEN. Does this place have a second floor? I’m a bit pissed off now.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

"Well, we could make a run for it. Sentry bots are pretty slow." Zalgo said, reloading his pistol. He checked the time. 3:42. Shit, they had to get out of there.

"Wait! Come to think of it..." Zalgo said, reaching into one of the pockets of his jacket and pulling out a pulse grenade. "Hold my gun right quick." He said, handing the 10mm to her while pulling the pin on the grenade with his teeth. He tossed the 'nadde at the sentry bot, bouncing it so it was just under its legs.

"3... 2... 1..." He counted before a bright blue pulse field surrounded the bot, disabling it for a few moments. "Quick! Before it reboots!" Zalgo said, running towards the bot and knocking it over with a push. He ran over to the Brahmin, pushing it so it'd start moving as fast as it could and running behind it. The time had progressed 3 more minutes. If they didn't get to the Citadel before 12, the contract'd be dead, which would absolutely suck.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon May 09, 2011 5:11 pm

“Is there a reason we didn’t just completely total that water heater back there? You just sorta kicked it over like a play yard bully.” I asked still, even after all that just happened in a short time, trying to fully wake myself up. I was never a morning person, ever. I could have slept for days if I had the ability to, even if it was on a bloody stained mattress, probably containing other bodily fluids.. Okay, maybe just the blood stains.

“Also, how far till we’re relatively in the clear? The running for my life in panic is getting old, and it isn’t assisting my need to puke.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Mon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Not long. That Pulse Grenade must've jumbled its circuits, so it'll be trying to get up for a while. We'll stop running when we hit the main road." Zalgo said, maintaining a steady running pace. The main road wasn't too far away, and the fact that it led them straight to the Citadel, albeit a bit of maneuvering, made it easily their easiest target.

As they came to the road, Zalgo slowed to a jog, and then a walk as soon as he felt the cracked pavement under his feet. He stopped, then the Brahmin stopped. Zalgo looked south, seeing the Nuka Cola plant and starting towards it. They had to pass it to stick to the road, but it wasn't really a problem. Mirelurks usually stayed inside at night. "Almost there, Kristie." He said before the radio on his Pip-Boy tuned in, no static.

"Tensions continue to mount between the courageous forces of the Brotherhood of Steel and their estranged brethren: the Outcasts. Now, normally, family squabbles are none of my business...but when the Outcasts decide to take potshots at my building—which the Brotherhood uses as an outpost—I make an exception. So, Brotherhood Outcasts, knock it off! I prefer not to get murdered in my own backyard. The rest of you Brotherhood cats, can't you extend an olive branch or something? You'd think fighting the Super Mutants would be enough."

"Looks like we're back in range of the signal. 'Bout damn time, too, was gettin' sick of listenin' to the wind blowing."Zalgo said, smiling.

Last edited by Herp McDerpington on Mon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color change and minor proofreading.)
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

“So the Outcasts have started making a ruckus, eh? I guess they finally got bored enough to get off their asses and do something produ- unproductive, I should say. Bunch ‘a trigger happy, brain dead losers sittin’ around in the Wastelands. I wonder what they think they’ll accomplish by taking some shots at a damned radio tower.” I said, walking with a heavy breath and slightly panting. Jesus Christ I was never this tired! Must be the effects to my pickiness when it comes to what I eat – Oh well, there was always something around. Plus, Nuka-Cola soon, and lots of it.

“Let’s just hope we don’t encounter a lot of issues along the way, and that we get some music soon, or I’m just going to start singing Christmas jingles in a minute.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Mon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Zalgo smiles as he sees the Nuka-Cola plant in the distance. He checked his Pip-Boy's clock. 4:45 A.M. They had time enough to spare before the shipment had to be at the Citadel. They could stop for a Nuka break.

"Hey, Kristie, you thirsty?" He asked, grabbing a crowbar from the Brahmin's back. It was a Nuka-Cola plant, of course there were gonna be vending machines.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue May 10, 2011 2:39 pm

“When am I not thirsty? Be careful with that crowbar, Rambo, we don’t you need spiking a can and having it spray like a hose all over you. It would funny as hell, but a sticky mess.”

The Plant was getting closer and closer, and I swear I could smell the carbonated sugar through the walls. “Brahmin should get there just fine, a couple minutes at the most…” I took off the rifle on my back and loaded it into the cart, taking weight off myself. “Let’s see if I can beat you yet.” With the nausea dying down slightly, I took off running from the cart and to the Plant, looking back only once to see if he’d run as well. Meh, either way it saved a bit of time, and when it’s not for my life I enjoy running.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue May 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Zalgo laughed. He walked alongside the Brahmin, just in case of an ambush. He had heard Talon Company Mercs liked this area, usually keeping one or two camps around to attack caravans and random travellers.

When he got to the parking lot, he heard a mechanical voice say some garbled words. "Hello?" He called out, grabbing the handle of the Shishkebab. "PLEASE. LEAVE. THE PREMISES." The voice said, louder. A Protectron clunked into view from behind a wall nearby. "USE OF. DEADLY FORCE. AUTHORIZED." And lasers started flying all over.

"Goddammit!" Zalgo said, rolling out of the way of the lasers. Two had got him in the shoulder, barely leaving any scratch, but stinging a bit. He evaded most of the shots, but a couple more got him in the back and the leg. The lasers weren't too powerful, though, so they didn't hurt like the plasma from earlier had.

"PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND SUBMIT TO AUTHORITY." The robot said, firing slowly but surely. The Protectrons had shitty aim and they were slow as fuck, but they made for decent... Well, protection.

"Shut up, you damn hunk of metal." Zalgo said, running up to the Protectron and knocking it on the glass head with the crowbar, breaking its central processing unit.

"UNABLE TO CONTAaaaaa-" Were the last words out of the Protectron's vocal processing, then it clunked to the ground, broken. Zalgo opened up its combat inhibitor and grabbed the energy cells stored within. They could sel lthem to the Brotherhood. They use 'em all the time.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue May 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Still running.. Well, now more of a fast jog, I heard a sound almost like a ping. Now, no sound that you can’t identify right off hand is a good sign.. Actually, most sounds are a bad sign to begin with. Anyways, I ignored the first sound, but then it happened twice, one after the other and I could tell now what it was; a laser shot. Zalgo.. Cart.. Behind me.. WHY does everything ruin my fun?

I slowed myself down quickly and turned, knowing if I did a dead stop I’d probably fall on my ass – Did I mention I have very poor balance? When I looked back to them, the Protectron, I think it was, was already being robbed of its insides by Zalgo taking out the energy cells. I put both hands around my mouth, and shouted across the lots to them, me still being a good 100ft from them, “DO YOU NEED A BANDAID?!”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oh, please, I've got a Pip-Boy full of Stimpacks, I think I'm set." Zalgo said, pushing a button t oretrieve a Stimpack from it. He stabbed his shoulder with the needle, and all pain that was running through his body stopped. He coughed a little from the small side effects, but he recovered soon enough. He stood straight up, turning the radio back on.

"The Brotherhood of Steel continues to fight the Good Fight, folks. They've recently stepped up patrols in the Downtown D.C. area on account of reports of EVERYONE'S favorite freaks, the Super Mutants.

And now, for the weather! Today's weather: excessively violent with a chance of dismemberment! Tune in later for our 5-Day forecast!
    "

And with that, "Anything Goes", sung by Cole Parker, begins to play.

"Always with the humor, eh Three Dog? Alright, Kristie, we can't stay here long. We crack open one vending machine, search a couple filing cabinets, and we get the hell outta there." Zalg osays, spinning the crowbar in his hand while walking towards her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am