Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. - Page 2 Empty [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

One-on-one! Of course, with the newbie Very Happy Ozzmillan

Here we go!
    It has been two weeks since the zombie outbreak of 2012. We both have been loners during the whole thing, not seeing anyone alive for the whole two weeks.
    We meet each other on our trek, and have decided that having a little company will be nice.

I still don’t trust you, but I have tried to make this work. What will happen? Will we survive on our own, or will we break our ways?

Zombie Rules
    -A bite will turn you
    -Scratches don't cause infection
    -Water can turn you (If it's been infected with blood from a walker)
    -Headshots only
    -Dismemberment only slows them down
    -Not slow
    -Noise attracts them
    -Blood might cause alert
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 9:12 pm

I deep breaht of air puffed my chest. I gritted my teeth, shaking my head.
    "You could have gotten me killed."
    I hissed through my gritted teeth, shaking my head. I didn't want to be in this car anymore. I didn't trust it anymore. No more.

"I miss my corvette" I grumbled, looking away
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

would you have rather faced the 100's of zombies? there was a long silence...so what color was the corvette?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I gritted my teeth. I could have handled them. the thought rang through my head and I actually considered speaking, in my criticising tone like I did often.

I shook my head, looking over a moment. He asked a question and I looked at him quizically. Had he really heard my whispers as I talked of my car.

My eyes shot to the windshield. I shook my head, coughing lightly.

"Lime green" I spoke, looking to the dead grass as we passed.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 9:26 pm

sounds like you were going green..making a joke to break the tension..

i think ive seen that car around little rock one day..ever been up in that area before?

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah it totally wasn't just the state capital of where I grew up. I rolled my eyes, he didn't need to know that. I looked him over, shaking my head lightly.

"Never been there, never want to go there" I spoke, my tone harsh. I hated Arkansas. It was the worst state to live in. Especially if you hated one-hundred degree summers and no snow during the winter.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Eh its not that bad, i replied. just stay out of the bad parts of town and its nice, but i guess there all bad parts now haha. well now that were out of the fire and back in the pan, where are we headed?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm

I gritted my teeth. Ii hated this guy. I didn't even know him and he thought that we were friends. No. Screw this.
    "The next corner, so Ii can get out" I psoke, shaking my head as I fiddled with the pistol at my side. I wouldn't be bothered if I shot him. Just another bit of blood on my hands. There was already alot. It didn't matter.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

Aww and i thought you were starting to trust me, i replied sarcastically..if you want to go off with no supplies and no way out of the doomed hell hole (the military bombing coming)then thats your choice.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

I looked at him, taking the knife from my boot. I wanted to lunge, but I didn't. I stabbed it into his seat. If he loved his car as much as I assumed he would, I would be kicked out like I wanted to be. I started to drag my knife up the length of the seat, making a ripping sound, a smirk on my lips.
    "Let me out" I spoke simply.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 am

I screeched to a stop. put away the dam knife and chill out, i said quickly just because you think im crazy you dont have to staby our way out of here. and if you dont believe me about the bombing listen to this.(i turned on the radio) THIS IS AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FREQUENCY.ALL SURVIVORS IN THE VICENITY EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY. THIS IS THE US MILITARY. OUR CONTENGINCY PLAN WILL BE PUT IN ACTION IN 3 HOURS.PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR MISSLES.THIS IS NOT A DRILL. believe me now? and its a long way out of the state on foot, and dont even think about taking the car (pulling my gun out)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 am

I laughed quietly. He thought I didn't know about the bombing? I wasn't stupid. I had been out for gas for my own.
    "I'm getting gas, and getting my own car. I'm not leaving it here to get blown up" I spoke simply, throwing the car door open. He could follow me if he wanted, but I wasn't leaving my baby in the parking lot of Brookshires on twenty second to get blown up.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am

Hope you like walking a bit cause all the stations around here are cleaned out. i can pull it though (holding a chain up from my back seat) then mabey we can find gas out of town.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 am

He was damned and determined to get me in the car with him. I shook my head, laughing quietly as I watched him.
    "I'll be sure to-" I was cut off, something ran into me, full speed. I grunted, and I fell to the ground, hitting my head on the nearby building that whatever it was had pushed me into. I coughed, my vision bluring and shifting as I kicked at whatever was trying to claw at me.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am

I seen it coming before it hit her. an oversized zombie, probbaly one of the local fratboys from the college. it jumped on here and she slammed into the mailbox on the sidewalk and started to try to claw her. i jumped out of my car and climbed on the roof. HEY YOU ROTTING PIECE OF CRAP, TRY PICKING ON SOMETHING YOUR OWN SIZE! it looked up losing interest in faith and turned toward me.i shot
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am

There was yelling I couldn't understand, and the weight of a body left me. I kept kicking, and my eyes started to straighten as my head screamed for mercy. I shook, hard, as I tried to pull the gun from the holster watching my vision blur. I oculdn't shoot with my eyes like this, I owuld shoot him. I closed my eyes, lettng my body fall flat on he ground, trying to straighten my thoughts.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 am

I shot...the bullet hit right between his eyes and he fell to the ground. i jumped from the car roof and said, that was a close one wasnt it. now let me help you up
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 am

God the gunshot echoed off the walls of my head, making me groan. I shook my head. He was trying to help me up, but I didn't. I simply lay there, taking in deep breaths, trying to fight off the darkness.

"If I black out, just leave me" I spoke, shaking my head, which only hurt more, making me groan.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 am

i looked down at her. she blacked out on the ground. thinking to myself, i cant leave her here as zombie food. i picked her up and set her up in the passenger seat. Your going to hate me when you wake up. I started driving towards the interstate and out of the state.then i remembered her car.i seen a car carrier big truck at a truckstop and loaded my car onto it and set faith in the passenger seat. i found her car and loaded it up to and started driving out of the state.she woke up near the state line
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 am

I didn't know how long I had been out. My eyes fluttered open, and I shivered. My head was throbbing, and I groaned. I looked around to see I was in a truck. I watched him a moment. How the hell did I get stuck with him. How the hell did that thing get me with my guard down?

I shook my head, sitting up from where I had been laying against the window.
    "What-Why" I shook my head. I didn't care. I shook my head, I just better of had my car somewhere. I shook my head, it was a whatever moment I guessed. My mind was still foggy, and I wasn't thinking straight.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 am

what you ask is that were about to be in mississippi and why is because i couldnt leave you there to die. and look in your mirror ive got a suprise. and the fireworks are about to start
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 am

I shook my head, not opening my eyes.
    "How do you know they're only boming Arkansas?" I spoke quietly, keeping my head down as I felt for my weapons at my side.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

Because ive got a source that works in to military and i think you want to look in the mirror
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

He was persistant about this. Whatever it was, I wasn't sure I cared that much. I shook my head, coughing quietly. My eyes fluttered open, looking to the mirror to my right. I smiled quietly, looking over to him a moment. That lime green. I loved it. I hummed quietly, shaking my head, as I closed my eyes again .
    "ThankS" I muttered quietly, smiling quietly.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 am

Your welcome.I Couldnt leave that behind now could i, you might have got a little mad haha. ah and here come the fireworks (distant explosion)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 am

I jumped, the loudest boom I had ever heard behind me. I jumped, shaking quietly as I looked to the mirror a moment. It was so bright, I could't watch. I nodded.

"Goodbye home..." I muttered quietly, sighing as I waited for the shaking to end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am