Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Dead Space Role-play

Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Dead Space Role-play Empty Dead Space Role-play

Post by Allen Mon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

-0200 Hours: We caught it; the ship drifting listlessly
    -0300 Hours: We saw the first of It
    -0400 Hours: We fought off the first few; there were few casualties
    -1200 Hours:… No one left

System start...

Welcome.......

Daily logs....

Today at... 1200 hours

"Is it on? Alright... This is.... Doesn't matter... To any crew members... Still aboard... I'm at level 28... Near the kitchens... I'm not sure if there's anyone left... Power's not being supplied everywhere... Not all lifts are functioning... The trams are out too... I would leave if I could, but I can't leave here... We need Engineers to switch power on.

We have women and children on this level. We need power."

Today at... 1220 hours.

"I don't know what the fuck happened. The lockdown is everywhere now. They're saying it's some kind of alien life? Security is being dispatched to the lower levels, but comm with the bridge it out too. Anyone else on?"

Reply at 1225 hours

From Major Thomas Henry

"Get guns. Lots. Security's down, or scrambled. Get weapons, and get to the escape pods. It's some kind of infection. It kills us then... Fuckin' does something to the bodies... I don't know how so many got aboard. Get further away from cargo, we lost contact with the security teams there meet at the bridge."

Reply at 1245 hours from Level 28 Kitchens

"We've got basic power to trams, we're taking the children higher up to the higher levels."

Today at 1300 hours from Bridge.

"This is security team bravo, bridge is gone. The bodies are gone too... Just a bloody mess. To anyone aboard, get to escape pods."

System exit......

Have a nice day.

------------------------

This is the Ferry, a class B travel ship built for interplanetary colonization. Designed for decades of travel at a time. You were born here, your family joined here, in search of a safe haven from over populated and expensive Earth.

Enroute, the ship has found a small recon vessel.... Inside was a catalyst for an alien lifeform. Which has swiftly decimated the crew. You don't know what's happened, how much of the ship is gone, and whether anyone save yourselves are alive. This is your scramble for survival.

The Bio of your character should be akin to a psych profile... Detailing personality, habits, and habits. Including dress is mandatory only for Security, doctors, and engineers. Casual wear can be included.

Aliens... These things can only be killed by shooting them in the limbs. They are grotesquely formed mutants of assembled body parts... Think Hellish-ramshackle beasts.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101212220131/deadspace/images/c/c4/DS2_Necromorphs.jpg
    ^
    These are Slashers, have fun.

ALSO, this Role-play can have more than Faith and I added in it, just, ask me and I'll try to fit you in...

Eventually...

Last edited by Allen on Tue May 03, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Dead Space Role-play Empty Re: Dead Space Role-play

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Booting....

Username: **************
    Password: *********************

Welcome... User.... Faith Wynters...

Loading Profile.... Profile Loaded...

Thank you for choosing The Ferry Extranet Systems.

Skin Color: Pale-Creme
    Body Type: Slender, not very athletic
    Height: 5’6”

Appearance;
    Hair Style and color: Straight cut,usually tied back in a pony tail as is code in the medical wing. Platinum; silver
    Eye Color: Magenta

Uniform: Usual medical uniform. Color depending on day from White to Teal, a tight-ish Form fitting scrub

Clothing Habits:
    Faith enjoys the higher fashion of the Ship. New, sleek designed suits with higher durablility.

Psych Profile Including quirks:
    Brief History: Born in section C of the infant ward. Mother and Father transferred ships when she was about Six-Teen. Easily went through medical training, and informational training with high marks. Now works as a medic on call on the ship
    Skills: Logical, adaptable, Processive. Faith often finds herself in situations where she may get lost in thought at the most wrong of times. Psychological evaluation shows that Faith seems to view the glass as “Half Empty”

Improvised Weaponry: Plasma Bone saw, Kinesis Module ripped from one of the machines in the medical wing.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed May 04, 2011 9:22 am

System breach...

User... Eljordo... Wishes to join...

Is this acceptable?... Yes/No
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed May 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Sure, go ahead. May be a while before we start it up, I'm kind of busy. Feel free to join though.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Booting....

Username: **************
    Password: *********************

Welcome... User.... Allen Williams ...

Skin Color: White, with a slight tan.
    Body Type: Fair sized, but stronger than he looks.
    Height: 5’11"

Appearance;
    Hair Style and color: Short but thick. Due to a recent atmosphere change while scavenging he has a few grays mixed in with his dark brown hair.
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Facial Hair: Slight 5 o'clock shadow, much to the annoyance of superior officers, his position in the riot force was captured through skill, not rank.

Uniform: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110227021215/deadspace/images/7/76/RiotRIG.jpg

Clothing Habits:
    Clothing is typical of middle class of the ship. He prefers comfortable clothing over the more extravagant "high fashions".

Profession: Riot Security and Scavenger. He is reserved for the worst of the crime on the ship, along with duties for resource gathering and trading with established colonies.

Psych Profile Including quirks:
    Brief History: He was an infant when brought aboard, growing up with "Spacers". He grew up under a depressed father, who lost his wife shortly after boarding. He grew up without a mother, and was pressured to be the best he could by his father. However, a younger Sgt. Williams drifted among groups on the ship gaining many odd skills but never mastering anything. Oddly, in recent years, with his training in the Riot Force and Scavenging duties he has found himself learning medicine during off time, attending courses under a EarthGov scholarship.
    Skills: Military training and scavenging skills. Although scavenging is useless abroad the Ferry, he is a good cook. Along with this he's picked up basic medical skills and in early years spent some time as a "Electronic locksmith".

Weaponry: Pulse Rifle, with several clips, along with a Divet which is a specialized security pistol.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Booting....

Username: *****************
    Password: ************

Welcome... User.... Jordan Battenfelder ...

Skin Color: white
    Body Type: Athletic
    Height: 6'2

Appearance:
    Hair Style and Color: Brown, buzz cut
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Facial Hair: none

Profile:

Uniform:
    http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/dead-space-21.jpg

Clothing Trends: Usually when he is not in his uniform he is in raggy clothing.

Profession: General Security. Jordan is a 7 year veteran of the police unit that generally looks after the well being of the peoples on the ship. Not as high profile as the Riot Security, the General Security is for the more day to day situations, but they still carry enough firepower to pack one hell of a punch.

Psych Profile/Quirks: Tends to keep his cool in stressful situations, though his can develop a nervous twitch from time to time.
    Brief History: Jordan has lived on the ship his whole life. His father was one of the ships Mechanics, while his mother worked on the Computer Systems. When Jordan turned 15, he became a mechanic alongside his father, giving him great knowledge of how the ship works. When he turned 18, much to his fathers dismay, he quit being a ship mechanic and joined General Security. After 5 years of working security, Jordan became a Corporal and was even considered to join the ranks of the Riot Security. Both his mother and father were confirmed casualties in the initial infestation. Jordan is the last survivor of his particular unit, unit 43.

Skills: Great Mechanical skills, Security ans basic firearms training.

Weaponry: Two Security Pistols and a police Baton.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Ohh my gosh I'm so sorry.
    Tuesday-Friday I was on a trip and then Saturday-Monday I've been in bed with something I caught on said trip D: I've been sleeping. I'm sorry I'm here now
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Mon May 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Right, let's get going.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 pm

ok.. o.o You post first please
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu May 12, 2011 11:08 am

we gonna start this soon?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Whenever Allen returns we will. He's to begin, he4 was supposed to start yesterday, but that didn't happen.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sat May 14, 2011 11:56 pm

GOT IT. Starting now. Before I go to sleep. Things have been hectic.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sun May 15, 2011 1:21 am

Or... Not, tomorrow next I get on I'll start... Should be pretty early.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 am

Ooc- ALLEN D: I'ma beat you boy Razz I need to buy yo some chill pills or somethin'. I'll be checking all day soooz yeah
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Booting...Booting...Please Wait...

Blood curtling screams, Darkness. A flash of light, blood. So much blood.

Welcome...Medical Bridge G...Faith Wynters...

Loading...Loading...

"Log- It's about..Hell, I don't know. We keep looking the damn power. Medical Ward G is fucked. They're turning. One by one. We lost one to bloodloss after one of those..things ripped his arm clean off. Then he turned, and got Jworchs. Damn thing just pulled him limb from limb! Hell, I've had two Kenisis units go out on the equipment and too many patients lost. The others have given up hope for the wing. I'm about to do the same. I don't know what to do! I've never seen so much...Blood...If you find this...Anyone...Head out of the Medical Wing. It's a disaster, if you have to, find power, stay there. Evacs will be here soon...And If Y-"
    System Shut Down...Power Loss...Rebooting...Rebooting...

Welcome...

Another Blood Curtling scream, and the sound above cut me short. It recorded and saved that much, that's all that might've been needed. I shook my head, turning. The darknedd filled my eyes as power flickered from above. A body Convulsed to my left, and I stumbled forward. I shook my head, I had to run. There was no time for anything.

They were all changing, infront of me. I had seen what they could do, that's all I needed to see. A deep breath, my hand wrenching for the bone saw, and I was gone, the Kenesis already strapped to my arm.

I slipped on the slick blood beneath my rubber shoes, but found ballance. It wasn't hard to fall, but I kept up. I knew I needed to stay alive. Even with so much carnage, I had to try.

Pitch Blackness...

Stopped in my tracks. Light was my only hope. Without it, I was a gonner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 am