Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

The Mirror's Edge

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The Mirror's Edge Empty The Mirror's Edge

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 9:44 pm

This roleplay will include two people .The Runners, and those of Project Icarus.

Runners:

This city used to pulse with energy, dirty and dangerous, but alive and wonderful. Now it’s something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most didn’t realize or didn’t care and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life. Some didn’t and those who chose not to conform, were pushed to the sidelines….Criminalized. They became our clients.
    We call ourselves runners. We exist on the edge, between the gloss and the reality. The Mirrors Edge. We keep out of trouble…out of sight, And the cops don’t bother us much.
    Runners see the city in a different way .we see the flow. Rooftops become pathways. Conduits become possibilities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps us running. What keeps us Alive.

Project Icarus: As runners, you may encounter police
    officers who have many abilities similar to a Runner. These people are known as "Pursuit Cops"

These Pursuit Cops are fast and agile. They wear blue uniforms and a dark black-green body armor over it. Along with full head masks, they are armed with Smoke Grenades and Tasers. They are also able to attack Runners using more specialized melee attack moves and dodges, like jump kicking and rolling to safety. Because of their training, they can also follow Runners to more places compared to the other Blues. That means they can follow Runners even if they jump over fences and travel across buildings.

Project: Icarus is a program designed to train the police to be like Runners in order to capture and/or kill and cease the transportation of information. Project Icarus is the 'weapon of choice' for the government's mission to kill Runners and cease transportation of information.'

All runners have a tattoo on their body like so-
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/runner+tattoo+mirrors+edge/eldanner/Cosplay/FaithsTattoo2.jpg?o=2

Runner Bio
    Name:
    Hair color:
    Hair Style:
    Eye color:
    Appearance (Anything different about ya?):
    Where is the runner tattoo located on your body (Must be visable):
    Orientation:
    Personality:
    History:
    Reason for becoming a Runner:
    Outfit (Must include red somewhere):
    Reason for the red: Red is one of the two ways Runners are symbolized from the other normal people in the city. The other way is of course, the tattoo

Pursuit Cop Bio

Name:
    Where you a runner before the project? (Yes or No):
    Hair color (If female ,it will be in a pony tail):
    Eye color (Mask can be taken off):
    Physical appearance:
    Outfit (when not on duty):
    Personality:
    Weapon: Tazer and smoke grenades
    History:
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

The Mirror's Edge Empty Re: The Mirror's Edge

Post by Brandon Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Gabriel Marcel
    Where you a runner before the project? (Yes or No): Yes
    Hair color: White, blonde highlights
    Eye color: Teal with dark green specks
    Physical appearance: Skin is a medium and even tone of brown. Slim body; very toned and in shape.
    Outfit (when not on duty): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/19/screenshot00027.jpg/sr=1 ------With gold sunglasses-------
    Personality:
    Weapon: Taser and smoke grenades
    History: I used to be a runner and we were good friends maybe before I became a pursuit cop for the money.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters

Hair color: Platinum (Silver)

Hair Style: Scene

Eye color: Magenta

Appearance (Anything different about ya?): My muscle on my arms and legs is very defined, but I'm rather small, so it's easier to run and hide.

Where is the runner tattoo located on your body (Must be visible): On my right arm

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Thoughtful, logical, confined, silent, confermed, loving.

History: My family had died, serving the city during a riot, I lost my brother when we were put in different orphanages. I ran away soon after, and was brought in by someone who found me on the streets

Reason for becoming a Runner: I was found on the streets and was taken in as a runner

Outfit (Must include red somewhere):http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31651746
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 10:28 pm

There it was. The deep rush of adrenaline as I flew over the first building of the day brought everything back to me. This is why I loved this buisness. The cool air as you ran, the view.

A sigh rolled from my lips and I shook my head, closing my eyes as I stood atop the building. Three messages today, and I knew today would be a good day.

I looked through the shadows the rising sun made as I walked. There was nothing better than the city at it's peak.

Shaking my head, I pulled closer to the building inwhich I was to meet the items I were to run across the city. No one would be there, just me, and my trusty sachel.

I looked about a moment before I took a run off the building, using a pipe overhead to throw myself across the wide gap. This is all I needed to be happy. The rooftops were my little patch of heaven.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm

I pressed my com closer to my ear as I listened to my orders for the day. I nodded and stood up from my previously crouched position on the edge of a rooftop. I pulled my mask over my head and glanced around slowly. The chrome lenses on my built-in googles glinted in the sunlight as I serched for movement on the rooftops.

There. I turned quickly and ran off to my right, valuting boxes and pushing off a near-by wall to flip over the upcoming fence. I could feel time slow down as I passed over it and landed. I hit the ground in a crouch, which was quickly and seemlessly followed up by a roll. I made it back to my feet and found a zip-line, crossing to the other set of buildings.

I jumped off maybe 500km behind my new target. This one was a girl. She was small, gunna be easy to take down....but she's most likely fster than most. I began to pick up speed. "Freeze!" I yelled, as I vaulted a box and grabbed onto a pipe to swing over a small gap.

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 18, 2011 10:54 pm

I saw the package only a few meters ahead of me. I started to jog toward it. The yellow glinted in the sunlight.

"Freeze!" The word is shoulted and echos off some of the buildings.

My head shot up and back to see the Pursuit cop on my tail. They usually didn't chase me this earlly in the morning. It wasn't something I was used to, but I adjusted quickly.

I shot forward, running to the package and shoving it in my bag. I would be compromised before that filthy jerkoff got the yellow container and the information I was to be running to.

I shook my head, ignoring his yell as I shot off. I rolled under a air duct the came out of the building only to send the air off somewhere else.

I shook my head, rolling onto my feel and forcing myself to climb. Up a small storage shed, and hopefully away from the Pursuit cop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 am