Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please) [OLD]

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please)  [OLD] Empty Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please) [OLD]

Post by Savannah Mon May 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Could really use a guy to join, if you could.

Please and thank you Smile

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t758-what-is-she-hiding

Last edited by Savannah on Thu May 26, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please)  [OLD] Empty Re: Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please) [OLD]

Post by Eljordo Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Could you add a description of your RP?

Please and thank you.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please)  [OLD] Empty Re: Role Play please! (Still looking for a guy to join please) [OLD]

Post by Savannah Tue May 24, 2011 12:13 pm

I posted the link to it. If you click on the link I have the setting in it. But I'll put the setting in here anyway, since you asked. Very Happy

SETTING: It’s senior year. The year that ultimately decides where we’re going to college and what we’re doing for the rest of our lives. You’re a bright student-the top of your class in fact-and you’ve had your eyes set on the Ivy Leagues ever since you can remember. However you’re also juggling a part time job and taking care of your mother and sister on top of that. Anyways, things are pretty crazy at home and you’re beyond stressing out so you decide to go to the library to actually get some work done. That’s where we meet. You’ve never seen me around before, even though I tell you I live in the area, and you’re intrigued by the quiet, somewhat mysterious girl. But I have a secret: I’ve been diagnosed with cancer. Obviously I don’t make it a known fact right away, but what happens when there’s an undeniable spark between us? Do I tell you my secret? And if I do, do you stay by my side or walk out of my life for good? (Credit to whoever created this)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue May 24, 2011 12:23 pm

I may join, but it may take me a while to post my bio, maybe tomorrow?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue May 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Cool, take your time. Post when you can
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri May 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Any guy want to join? pppllleeeaaassseee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am