Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Foreign Exchange Student

Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Foreign Exchange Student

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

One on One.
    With a guy, who would preferably speak in complete sentences Smile
    We can change the setting if you don't like it.

Guy: Adam (?)

Setting: I am a very quiet girl who doesn't talk to a lot of people. I get good grades, and have a few select friends, but I am usually alone. In my perfect world, no one would bug me, and I would always be able to focus on what I was doing, rather than having to answer the incessant calls of my fellow high school students.
    You are a foreign exchange student from Australia, and you don't speak *perfect* English. You use incorrect phrases, and ask a lot of questions. You're much more outgoing, especially in such a new and strange place, and you can easily make new friends, because most of the students are interested in the new guy from a different country.
    How will I react when I find out I have to show you around the school, knowing that you're bringing a trail of interested teenagers with you?
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Re: Foreign Exchange Student

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 pm

The teacher starts to explain how this class is going to be run, and the fact that we have an exchange student.
    "Adam, care to stand and introduce yourself?" As the teacher points him out the girls all turn to look. Almost instantaneously there are whispers about him being an Aussie, and how most are 'hot'. Then there's some incessant giggles, before the teacher actually has to butt in. "You can sit Adam."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 am

"yeh sure teach, you want me to roll over or how bout beg, i know my favourite one playdead" i say seating in my chair leaning back and putting my hood up
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:34 pm

"Oh gosh..." I mutter to myself as Adam backsasses the teacher. "She was just trying to get the attention off of you." I whisper to him, hiding my eyes from the now staring students.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 pm

"yeah well i hate standing in front of the class, let alone being told to sit when i clearly know when to sit, plus i have a problem with authority as you will get to see as the days go by" i grumbled loud enough for her to hear before going back to doing what i was doing
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"Okay..." I say, drawn out. They had to give me the one exchange student on the list with an attitude? I can't say I was mad, because he rescued me and all, but it would almost have been easier if he had been a she.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 pm

"what are you looking at" i snarl at someone with the hide to still be looking at me instead of paying attention to the teacher
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

"Shh." I say, glaring at him now. "If you ignore them, they'll stop. It's a proven fact, trust me. I'm a nerd. I would know."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm

"i know of other ways to make them stop aswell, never liked being center of attention" i say continuing to do my work but giving anyone that looked at me a stare off that i always won
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:12 pm

I sigh. Apparently Australia was different, but what did I know? I jot down what the teacher was writing on the board, and before I knew it, the high-pitched shriek of a bell scared me enough to jump. You would think after three years of it I would have gotten used to the sound. I grab my things, and walk out of the classroom, waiting for Adam to walk out as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

"so what next" i asked as i walked out of class
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 am

"Uhh... I get the paper out of my pocket and look it over. "We've got lunch." I smile. I needed a break from the learning... but now I was a bit worried about the students.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 am

"ok well lunch it is then" i say leaning against the lockers next to her
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 am

"Yeah, pretty much there's four lines for what different kind of -" Suddenly, I was covered in something blue and icy. I gasp and hop back, a group of cheerleaders now walking past with empty icee cups. I groan. "Thanks." I mumble, wiping sticky stuff off of me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 am

"come on you go clean up and i will deal with them, and no im not going to be violent" i say lifting her chin to look at me "your a great person and deserve better"i say heading in the same diretion of the cheerleaders with a nasty plot in my head that was in no way violent
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:49 am

"Oh... Adam. Really don't worry about -" I get cut off, yet again, by him lifting my face to look at him. I couldn't refuse the offer for someone to finally get those girls back. I simply nod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:17 pm

laughter erupted from the area the cheerleaders had headed for,i laughed as i had flipped there food into there faces "unlike you lot she has brains, so quit it" i snarl before heading back to myka
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 am

I simply stand there, wide-eyed as he flips the food into the cheerleaders' faces. I couldn't help but laugh, even though I knew I would never hear the end of it. For all of his quirks, maybe Adam wouldn't be the worst Foreign Exchange student I had ever handled...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:31 am

"wow not only am i shaking things up but they are calling me a dingo, if they think calling me a native australian dog is going to stop me from raising hell the are sorely mistaken" i say as i get back to myka who was laughing at my antics
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:20 pm

I stop and sigh as he comes nearer to me. "Well, I better go get this stuff off of me unless I want this shirt stained forever..." I shrug and walk past him, heading towards my locker. It wasn't unusual for this sort of thing to happen, I mean, I'm a nerd. I open my locker and pull out the spare shirt that I always brought, and headed over to the bathrooms to try and wash out the blue from my shirt.
    About ten minutes later, I walk back out, my now faded, but still all-over blue shirt hanging damp at my side, and the new black v-neck on me, and find Adam. "So, about lunch..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 am

"yeah lunch" i say following her
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 am

I laugh, and describe again how the lunch lines worked. "Depending on what line you're in, you get whatever type of food. You type in your number that's at the top of your schedule..." I pull his schedule out of my pocket and look for the number. "See? Type that number into the little keypad, and that will pay for your lunch. It's pretty simple." I say with a shrug, putting the paper back into my pocket.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

'i still dont get it' i mumble as i follow her lead
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:59 pm

I laugh to myself and point. "Okay. So look at the four choices. See anything you like?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 am

"nup,not a fan of any of them" i said truthfully
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm

I sigh. "Well..." I shrug. "Then... I... don't know what to do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content