Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Alexis
Daylight Shadow
Deamonata
Danny
8 posters

Percy Jackson Type Role Play

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Percy Jackson Type Role Play - Page 4 Empty Percy Jackson Type Role Play

Post by Danny Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys. I love the whole Greek mythology idea, and I know a lot of people now a days know it based off the book "Percy Jackson" so, here's a little role play that I hope everyone will enjoy.

~~~CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS ROLE PLAY!~~~

Since the fall of Kronos, the world has been trying to get itself together. But sadly, with Gaia awake and out to destroy everything they hold dear, Camp Halfblood has to join forces with their Roman counterpart to win this coming battle. The only problem is, can the two camps actually work together after their history of civil wars?

Ooc: I suppose if you'd like, we can all think up of an idea to stop Gaia, or we can just see where it goes.

Gods! (Only one person per God please)

Greek Gods!
    Aphrodite [].

Apollo [].

***Ares[Eljordo]. Jordan has the abillity to (in combat/dangerous situations) slow the passage of time (in his perspective), giving his god-like reflexes.

Athena [].

***Hades [Demonata/George].

***Hephaestus [Aki] Pyrokenesis and a skill with metallurgy.

Hermes [].

***Poseidon [Daniel McKarthy/Danny]. He as the ability to heal while in water. He has super strength and can control water.)

***Zeus [Kristie/Kristina Torcette]. Being the daughter of Zeus, I can minipulate the weather around me. If my emotions are ever in over drive, which has only ever happened twice in my entire life, the weather reacts to it. I’ve always loved the lightening and thunder storms, so I’ve perfected those above all others. Since last summer however, my abilities have gotten a lot weaker, so I try to avoid using them at all costs, so it doesn’t show.

Roman Gods! (In the same order as the Greeks).
    ***Venus [Daylight Shadow/Avalon Sparrow]. Can control, communicate with and shape shift into animals (all animals). I control nature and plants as well as the weather.

Apollo [].

***Mars [Alexis/Amelia Haymont] In addition to strength and speed, her senses are also heightened; she can adapt to any weapon given, and heal faster than average.

Minerva [].

Pluto []

Vulcan [].

Mercury [].

Neptune [].

Jupiter [].

Other Gods
    ***Loki [Murdoch]. As well as being a deadly combatant with both staff and blade, able to dance around most combatants in his significantly lighter and more flexible armour, he is also a master of illusionary “magic”. He can summon and dispel any of his equipment he wishes, and can even teleport short distances. His mastery of illusionary magic allows him to do anything from making himself invisible to shapeshifting to even creating entirely false surroundings or creatures. He can even make the creatures ‘feel’ real, allowing for a quick distraction should he need to escape.
    At the camp, it is under the impression that he is a son of Hermes, though no one is really sure.

NOTE: Don't forget this has mythology, so don't be afraid to get creative. I don't mind what your abilities or weapons are really, just try not to go too too over board and don't forget that your not invincible!

Last edited by Danny on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Percy Jackson Type Role Play - Page 4 Empty Re: Percy Jackson Type Role Play

Post by Murdoch Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Murdoch follows Danny towards the cafeteria area, Alaya trailing behind him. The boy moves fast, perhaps because food is on the line, and Murdoch can't blame him. The food is good here, and he in particular is getting particularly hungry. He hears a grumbling sound from behind him, and looks round startled, expecting some kind of monster. All he sees is a very embarrassed looking Alaya, and he has to laugh, making her blush again. "You're hungry, eh?" She nods wordlessly, and he laughs again. "Let's get you some food, then!"
    He comes to a halt besides Danny, and looks at him. "We should find a table soon. Alaya's stomach sounds like it's about to eat us!" Alaya makes a small choking sound, and Murdoch has to grin wickedly, when he hears something from the right. He looks over to see Kristie nearby, beckoning them over. He smiles again. "Where would you suggest we sit?" He calls over to her.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Ooc- wow I lost track lol can somebody fill me in before I make my opening post?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

ooc - nothing much El. Just -literally- jump in. Krisite, Murdoch and I are together in the dinning hall. And everyone else is around the arenas. But we're all meeting up (I sent you a message).
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 pm

“Hmm..” I mumbled, glancing about the room. With a lot of the new comers here, it was severely spaced out, with little people at each table. Oh come on, no one’s THAT intimidating? I noticed one table near the wall with a beautiful, open window view that looked out on the majority of the campgrounds. “Some where that we won’t scare the pants off the.. Timid campers.” I walked over to the table, jumped onto the end where I sat, to keep others from contemplating the table. I was sociable, but I just didn’t feel like dealing with a large group. “Let’s go let’s go. The sooner we eat, the sooner we can get to the rest of the camp.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 am

"Awesome," Danny smiled, relived to finally be somewhere. He moved over to Krisite, his hands casually in his pockets. As he looked around, Danny noticed how empty the dinning hall was. Most of the younger kids has scampered away when Kristie and I walked in, but they weren't that intimidating to them, were they? Hell, most people Danny knows call him immature!

He looked over to the table, but instead of heading over, he made his way to the food. He already knew his table, what was the point of sitting, just to get back up again? And this was camp, so all the food Danny could get for his table, was the same, so it didn't really matter who got it!

Mac and Chesse. A typical camp food to be severed. Cheap and easy to feed to kids in large proportions. Simple. Danny grabbed the tray (which head the bowl of mac and cheese, the salad, about ten plates, and all the cutlery) and walked back over to the table. "Dinner is severed!" Danny spoke in an (obviously) horrible french accent.

He jumped over the bench and sat down, passing along the plates and cutlery, before actually piling his plate with the food. He dug in right away, wolfing it down, bite after bite, non stop. It was sort of ridiculous, but we did say he was hungry right? And immature?

It wasn't until after a while, that the satyr that Danny had saw earlier, walking into the same room as the group. He was holding a few letters with an odd look on his face. Danny stopped eating, and glanced at first Alaya, Kristie, and Murdoch, then at the satyr (with an eyebrow raised).

He walked over to the table, his goat feet making a bunch of noise in the quiet and almost empty dinning hall, and stood at the head of the table. "Ah... I was told to give these out to you... tonight. They're important!" He fumbled before passing them out. One of myself, Kristie, and Murdoch, thought not Alaya. "Sorry," he said to her, seemingly knowing what was on her mind, before leaving. It was awkward because he clearly had more in his hand.

Danny looked around the table with a curious look on his face, before pushing his food out of the way, and opening the letter. It was on a thick piece of paper (or parchment as Chiron) liked to call it. He unfolded the paper that read:

Dear Daniel,

It has come to my attention that there is a possible situation that needs to be dealt with. I know it may seem sudden and curious, but I implore you to visit my room tonight to hear me out. Others will be there with you. You may be a great help in the future. Greater than you'll know. Tonight, at eleven o'clock.

~Chiron

After reading the letter, Danny looked up in silence, still confused as ever. Had they gotten the same letter has he did? He looked around the dinning hall for a bit, before finding a clock that read 10:30. "You guys are going, right?" Danny finally asked, breaking the silence.
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 am

It was getting late and Amelia’s nerves were starting to act up. She went from having no energy to being unable to sit still. Gnawing on her thumb nail she looked up as some other campers pushed passed her, giving her confused looks as they did. Standing, she walked down from the bunks and towards the arenas. They were dead, only a few people left putting away some gear and saying goodnight. Dropping her bag, Amelia sat down to change her shoes again, this time to her boots. They reached almost to her knee and she could feel the blades of her knives press against her jeans. Her sword was buried beneath most of the other things she had packed, not being sure if she was allowed to bring it.

She stood, thinking the arena was empty of other people until hearing two quiet voices a dozen feet away. It was getting dark, but the remaining sliver of sun showed that they were facing each other, sideways to her. “Just go already” One hushed voice, a girl spoke. “How can you be sure?” Said the other voice, more hesitant than the first, a boy. There were shuffling noises and the boy was pushed into Amelia’s view, he was roughly a year younger than herself, shorter too. Despite hearing him before, she was still surprised, but slightly angry after realising they had been talking about her. “What?” She asked shrugging and bit bit the inside of her cheek, noticing he was armed, more than she was, with more armour and a shield. “What are you doing here?” He asked, suddenly confidant.

“I came to train; besides I couldn’t find where I was supposed to stay.” Amelia couldn’t resist rolling her eyes. It was a horrible habit she had, and it did nothing to help her out of the sticky situations she often found herself in.

“Let’s train then, daughter of mars?” the boy smirked; he almost seemed to be mocking her. Taken aback, Amelia could only doge the first attack, not fully expecting it. What was this? Some test? Or were these people just really not happy to have her here?

Stepping back, she clasped her sword with both hands, meeting the next attack in the middle. The sound the metals made had her smiling. Her thoughts were clear, and planning the next move. Her strength easily pushed him back. He stood, almost invisible in the fading light for a moment, before charging forward. Amelia dodged to the side again, but the sword still managed to slice her hip, cutting through her shirt and the skin underneath. That attack had been head on, and if she wasn’t so quick to react potentially killed her. She shook the thoughts out of her mind and swung her sword aimlessly at his left, a decoy as she firmly planted her foot in his stomach. The force pushed him back a few feet and he fell to the ground.

Amelia staggered for a moment before regaining her own balance and made her way to where to boy has fallen, crouched and hidden in the dark. There was a sound of a swinging sword above her, he had heard her coming but not seen here. And he was close. She dropped her sword and rolled to be directly in front of him pulling the knives from her boots as she stood. Quickly she pressed one to his thought and the other to his side, between the plates of armour. It was hard to resist smiling. That has been to easy “We done?” She asked and waited for the quiet mummer of agreement from the boy before taking a step back, picking up her sword on the way back to her bag.

“Excuse me,” it was the girl this time that called Amelia’s attention, she turned, though unable to seem much of anything. “We were told to give you this..” She was still hesitant but Amelia saw the flash of white in the dark, paper? She reached out her hand as the girl handed it to her. “Let’s go Jason,” she mumbled and the footsteps began to walk away as Amelia strained her eyes to read in the dark. It was useless. She began to walk in the other direction, there was a dull glow of orange light several meters away, a bonfire she assumed.

Even around the fire, few people where there. Those who were, were generally in pairs or three quietly talking in small huddles. But it was light, and warm, and she could read. Amelia pulled out the letter again and frowned would she already be late? Surprisingly she knew where the place was, by the camp entrance, that’s where most of the directors stayed anyways. There was no name for the letter to be addressed to, so it was safe to assume she wasn’t the only one. Pressing to fingers to her injured hip, she found it had already scabbed over. It wouldn’t be fully healed until tomorrow.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

ooc: I'm with Aki atm I'll post something to get us both to the meetings.

bic: George turned hearing the sound of hooves and saw one of the satyrs walking towards them, "I have letters from Chiron for the three of you," he handed us each a piece of parchment then walk over saying over his shoulder "They are very important, read them quickly".

George unfolded his letter and read it;

Dear George,

It has come to my attention that there is a possible situation that needs to be dealt with. I know it may seem sudden and curious, but I implore you to visit my room tonight to hear me out. Others will be there with you. You may be a great help in the future. Greater than you'll know. Tonight, at eleven o'clock.

~Chiron

George folded the letter back up and slid it in to his back pocket, he looked at the other two, "Well I'm going, what about the two of you?"

Aki nodded his agreement
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 am

Murdoch holds up his hand to silence Danny for a moment as he looks at his letter. He reads the words again and again, uncertain as to whether this was delivered to the right person.

Dear Murdoch,

~Chiron

What could Chiron mean? Help how? The only thing he would know about would be his ability to survive- he had found him at age 13 in the frozen wastes of outer Russia, after all- but unless they were going to a massively inhospitable terrain, that would count for little. His skill with weapons isn't well known, but then again, Chiron does seem to know almost everything that occurs in the camp, so that is likely, if improbable. The only other option is a scary one; Chiron knows who he is. It takes an effort to maintain the mask of fierce concentration and confusion, but he manages it. No, he hasn't used his powers at all, save for the odd training session in the forest, and he wove all kinds of magical anti-detection charms into that area. Anything he was doing should have been secret to all except the Gods...but Chiron has a direct hotline to the Gods, doesn't he? Damn...this may not be good if Chiron knows who he is. He hasn't said anything yet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know.

But the other thing that bothers him is why Alaya didn't get a message. Of course she's green in combat, that much is obvious, and she's not the person you would expect to go out on an adventure or dangerous mission, but her skill with healing is, as he understands, a complete marvel. That she isn't invited suggests a mission of danger that offsets her skills with first aid, and he doubts that Chiron will change his mind. Alaya, leaning against him to read the message as well, isn't invited. Alaya, the girl who has attached herself to him, the girl who will likely be a target again as soon as he departs, is staying behind. Damn...this may not be good for her. At all.

He turns his head, and is about to say something, when Alaya smiles nervously. "It's alright. If...if Chiron wants to see you and not me...it's...fine." It's plain that she's worried- as he said, Shy, not dumb- and that she is probably thinking along the lines that he is, and that doesn't make it easier. With an effort, he tears his eyes away from her to look at Danny and Kristie. "I suppose we have no choice," he says, "Chiron will get us whether we want to or not..." a sick feeling enters his stomach. Either Chiron knows who he is, is planning a dangerous mission, or both. And Alaya isn't invited, putting her in danger from the bullies. He is suddenly feeling a lot less than hungry.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Dear Kristina,

~Chiron

As much as I wanted to shove this letter into my back pocket, and forget about it all together.. Murdoch was right, unfortunately. If Chiron wants you.. He’ll get you, and there isn’t much that can stop him from that. It wasn’t what Chiron could have planned for all of us that’s putting me on edge.. It’s that he’ll expect too much of me. I don’t like to carry on about things, or whine about anything.. But I just can’t do much. I’d be more of a carry along burden to a group if I went with them than a helping hand. Yes, I know that whatever Chiron wants.. It’s going to require some force, and some power. Two things I’m lacking. So.. He doesn’t know. I guess word did stay only in Olympia, but it’s hard to believe Chiron of all people would be in the dark about anything. He knows more than he’d liked to know. I'll have to.. Tell him.

“I don’t suppose we have a choice.” I said, a heavy sigh escaping my mouth as I used my free hand to run my hair back – Something I do when nervous. I looked up at the others who’d received their letters.. Noticing Alaya was without one. That mustn’t be going well with either of them.. Considering today’s events. “But we do need to figure out one thing before we go.” I eyed them as I spoke, finishing with my direction looking at Alaya. It was blatantly obvious what I was talking about. I crossed my arms, stepped off the table, but leaned back against, my head now shifting amongst them again. “Suggestions? One of us staying behind isn’t an option.”
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 am

ooc: sorry its short I can't think of any thing else to write

bic: George turned and walked off leading the way towards Chiron's room come on then lets go.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 am

Danny sat there quietly (especially after Murdoch quieted him). He wasn't sure what to say and his appetite sure was gone. Since the letter, a mysterious mood had sat around them. "I don't know..." he muttered to the group. "If Chiron wants us there, then the least we can do is go and hear him out. Out of respect and courteous. And it's not like he constantly has an audience, so it must be important." He didn't think they were disagreeing with him, but he felt the need to point it out.

However, he turned his gaze to Alaya, quickly glancing at Kristie and Murdoch, before returning to Alaya and talking. "But," he added. "She isn't involved. Not yet at least. And I doubt that she was the only one in the camp to not get one." His words weren't coming out right, but however he said it, it would always sound... not so good. But he had to say it. Danny knew Chiron, and if Alaya didn't get a letter, there was a reason for that. Chiron doesn't just randomly hand out letters. "I guess, what I'm saying is, she can't come with us," he said with regards to Kristie's last comment. "I'm sorry, but it's just what I think, it's nothing against you Alaya."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Murdoch watches the other two intently, inclining his head a little in agreement to their resolve to see Chiron; it certainly is a good idea, and they are unlikely to be missing anything important for him. He always has a reason for everything, so it would be advisable to follow Chirons rules...
    But he stiffens all the same when he hears Danny's next comment. His eyes move up and meet Danny's, a cold glare that radiates barely suppressed rage. How dare he? The thought had occurred to Murdoch, obviously, and he had no intention of taking Alaya- well, maybe a little, but not much; certainly not enough to act on- to the meeting...he isn't stupid. However, having someone else say that she can't? That's too much like forbidding her. It's difficult to explain exactly, but he just hates the thought of even Chiron forbidding her by omission, and the thought of Danny specifically banning her out loud as if they all missed the message, as if they were stupid and he were the boss? That...that angers him more than it should.

Alaya obviously felt him stiffen, and is now looking at him with a concerned expression. He feels something on his arm, and breaks his stare with Danny to look around to see a restraining hand on his arm. He traces it up to Alaya's eyes, looking at him more than a little pleadingly. "It's alright," she repeats softly. Murdoch sighs and, with an effort, calms himself, standing up. He helps Alaya to her feet, deliberately not meeting Danny's eyes.
    "I won't be long, Alaya," he murmurs, "if you want me afterwards, wait outside the Hermes Cabin...or give a message to one of the Hermes kids, I guess..." He trails off, aware what that sounds like- an order, or him being clingy or controlling- but Alaya just smiles at his sudden uncertain expression.
    "I...I will," she says, "I, erm...I'll see you later..." she takes a step away, then turns and walks off, making as if to turn back a couple of times, but never doing it. He sighs, shaking his head, then turns back to the table. "Let's go. Chiron will be waiting for us," and he has a few choice words for him as well.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm

I had a feeling this was going to be a long evening.. Now that this unnecessary bull is happening between the two. It was hard to decide which of the two was doing something more.. Pointless. Danny, making a comment that he didn’t mean to sound like that, but it still did, or Murdoch’s explosion that you could see going on behind his eyes. Chiron wouldn’t put up with tension, especially over something that can be resolved so simply.. I hope they know how to shut it up while we’re in his presence. I didn’t want to be there as it is, and if we’ve got to put up with this? It’ll just make everything take longer. Personally, on the whole conversation.. It’s not entirely fair. Alaya needs.. help, with the issues and that’s perfectly fine. But there is a line. Maybe I’m just being bitter because I’m worried.. But I was right in some ways.

“Let’s get this over with.” I said with a deep, complaining sigh. I uncrossed my arms, sat up and walked past the both of them to the doorway. There were dark.. Dark clouds in the skies hovering over us. Huh, maybe it’ll rain.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Danny stared at Murdoch, refusing to back down. It wasn't so much an "aggression thing" as it was a "pride thing". After all, it was Kristie who brought up the fact that Alaya didn't get a letter, and suggested (or at least implied by Danny's standards) for her to come. He was just adding his two cents in. However, when Murdoch broke the stare, he quickly turned back to his regular position.

He did feel bad. It was awkward that three of the four of us didn't get letters. She was the odd one out after all. Without saying a word, Danny lifted out of his seat, returned the food to the kitchen, and started heading out, knowing the others would follow. His appetite was gone, and his mood was a bit more serious (which wasn't usually Danny's known mood).
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Murdoch has to ruthlessly bite back a sneer as he watches Danny stalk over to the buffet, then back again and take off as if he's in charge. One thing is certain; he won't follow him at all unless he proves that he can be followed. Being powerful doesn't mean that you're a good leader.
    Still. He has to get to the meeting, so he reluctantly follows after Danny, silently fuming.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

OOC- Danny, I'm not entirely sure as to where Chiron's place is.. So I know it seems as though I should post, but could you? Just because I don't know where I'm going :3
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

ooc - yeah sure. But if there is a place (like Chiron's for example) that is unknown by all role players, then feel free to just make it up!

bic - With this hands stuffed in his pocket, Danny had left the dinning hall and headed towards the lake. It was a cool night with a refreshing breeze, with the moon three quarters full. He would look back at the path just to see if Kristie and Murdoch were still behind him at random times.

As he got closer to the lake, the path split into three. Well two for those who weren't paying attention, but since Chiron rarely has visitors at his cabin, the trail isn't as pronounced at the path to the lake, or to the cabins for example. Stepping in the tall, uncut grass, they made their way to Chiron's, where in the distance they would be able to see flickering lights from candles. "We're here. You guys ready?" Danny smirked with a joke. The topic had been relatively gloomy since getting the letter, so it was more a joke on the mood than anything... if that made sense. In Danny's mind it did.

They entered the cabin which was much larger on the inside than on the outside. Literally, it was almost a full house inside this tiny looking cabin. There were bookshelves, and tables and such in the cabin, but there was a lack of chairs. Then again, Chiron, was a centaur, so he didn't really have needs to sit. "Chiron!?" Danny called out.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

Murdoch follows Danny into the cabin silently, looking around carefully, scrutinizing every detail possible. Obviously Chiron is a Centaur, so there are no chairs; that also means that he doesn't get many visitors, as chairs and tables would be a useful, polite thing to have if you did, in fact, get visitors who could sit. The fireplace at the end of the room is alight, so he can safely assume that somebody is in, and there are books lining the walls; whether they're all real or not is irrelevant. They're there, and there are no visible doors from where he's standing; of course, they could just be hidden, either deliberately or just invisible from his current line of sight. He moves past Danny, shooting him a glare and a muttered, "Should've knocked...even I know that much about manners..." before moving further into the room. Well, in for a penny in for a pound. He knows that how he's treating Danny is massively unfair- after all, he did sort of come to the rescue earlier- but he still isn't happy about how he treated Alaya; treating her as if she wasn't even there, only to notice her when it came time to exclude her. Of course, he was right- Murdoch isn't denying that- but he could have said it in a nicer way. Somehow, he feels like he abandoned her. He'll have to make it up to her when he leaves the cabin...if Chiron gives him the chance, of course. Chiron is known for sending people off in the middle of the night.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 pm

George walked up the path with Aki following behind, He saw three others up ahead he reached the house just as they were calling for Chiron. He walked into the cabin.

He looked around at everyone, "did you all get letters as well then"
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:19 pm

It was late, and most of the camp was asleep, but Amelia didn’t dare leave her bag anywhere. There was always a chance it would get stolen, or she wouldn’t be able to find it again in the morning. Especially after what had just happened, she may need it. It was hard to follow the paths in the dark, but she kept getting distracted by the letter itself, turning it over in her head. There would be others there, was it a meeting being called for the Roman kids? It was the best idea she could come up with, but there was all the other nonsense with being more help than she thought. Most likely it was supposed to be some motivational saying, that one day they would all be great. No one asked Amelia to help, not because of intimidation, but because she wasn’t very good at it. She was always easily distracted unless fighting, and far to concerned with her own priorities to bother with other peoples.

Eventually, she came to the end of a path, but she could see the dim light from the windows of the cabin ahead. She walked to the cabin from there, dragging her feet to push down on the tall grass rather than try to step over it. It took longer than she expected, as the cabin was actually quite far, but she heard footsteps from inside. Maybe she was late, initially going for the handle, she stopped herself, and knocked instead.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Ooc- so everyone's heading to Chirons now? Danny could you PM me about what he's calling us for? I have an idea for my open post
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 pm

OOC- Sorry for being late!

BIC-

Soon there was a large group forming within the cabin, scanning around the room, probably looking for the same thing we were; Chiron. Not likely for him to keep people waiting, as he hates to kept it himself. As much as I didn’t want to be here, I wanted it to start so I could get the hell out of here. For some reason.. Stepping into the cabin sent a scratching shiver down my spine.. Like a long nail was sliding down it with a bit of pressure. It’s most likely just my nerves, but it didn’t make it an easier to handle.

I had a feeling that there would be a lot of issues to get by tonight. For starters, no one knows why we’re here.. So people will knowingly shout and crowd in curiosity at Chiron, which is going to piss him off. Then we have Danny and Murdoch, who I doubt are going to be at peace anytime soon tonight.. It may be funny though, because if any one of them tries anything pathetically immature again, Chiron will deal with them. Good! Saves me from having to blow up at them to let it the hell go.. Especially with Murdoch.

“He’ll be here eventually.” I said aloud, answering anyone’s thoughts as to why Chiron isn’t here waiting for us. I had a thought that he was already here.. Watching, waiting for everyone before he begins. Chiron isn’t one to repeat himself.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Danny glared at Murdoch with his snarky remark. "True." he spoke, his tone quite different from the disapproval that was on his face. "But I know Chrion, and knocking would be quite unnecessary." Danny glared at Murdoch for a moment, before turning away and looking around the now crowded room. Some people Danny knew, some he didn't. "Yeah, we got them too George," he spoke quietly. Despite the relatively large group of both Greek and Roman kids, the cabin was quite silent. That was until the sound of horse hooves on the woods floor.

As if on cue, everyone seemed to turn in the same direction. They were slow and almost intimidating in his house. He stood in the doorway, and his face was looking at a piece of parchment rather than the kids faces. He stood there for a moment, before looking up. "Welcome." The usually cheerful and happy greeting seemed rather dull and (contrary to the word) unwelcoming. "I know it's late, but please, sit down. There is much to discuss in a short amount of time." After speak, Chiron turned, and walked into another room, not even bothering with the tired and confused kids in the room.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 am

Murdoch looks around for a chair as if on automatic, then belatedly realises that there aren't any, so he settles for the floor. Not a hardship, really; at least this floor is warmer than the floors he'd have to sit on if he was still in Russia. He never picked up the Russian accent...strange, come to think of it. Maybe it's because the only person he spent time with was his brother, and they had the same lack-of-accent. He isn't even sure what accent they picked up from their parents. Possibly an English-Irish hybrid.

Sitting down, he rests his elbow on his knee and looks at Chiron expectantly. No point asking any questions; let him get on with the explanations first, then ask questions after.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Finally ‘the great’ Chiron graces us with his presence.. But only for a split second. It’s like he wants us to think, talk, chatter, gossip about why we’re here and listen in from the other room. Seeing how we react to this, unexpected situation. It’s hard to think he’s being sloppy with time and this meeting by accident, and not on purpose. Perhaps he is though.. Something’s , or someone’s gotten him all messed up and in a rush to do whatever he’s doing. He’s beginning to make me more nervous then I was before.

“I think I’ll stand.” I said quietly, thinking out loud mostly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 am