Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Samuel Blink

Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me Samuel Blink

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Name: Samuel Blink

Nicknames: Sam (most friends), Sammy (Parents), Blink (swimming buddies), Samity sam, Sam-I-am, Samwich, Samburger, Santa santa , and countless others. Some people think they're being clever...

Hair: Sandy-blonde, kept short in the winter for swimming, but as soon as swimming season ends, he lets it grow long for the 4 months of summer. By the end of summer he ends up looking like a stereotypical California surfer boy. sunny

Eyes: Sometimes blue Like a Star @ heaven , sometimes green, depending on the day. Also, they seem to go grey when he is depressed.

Height: 5'6"

Clothes: Usually torn jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt.

Jewelry: Has a plain gold ring which reads "Aequitas". His older brother James, has the same ring except it reads "Veritas." (Veritas meaning truth and Aequitas meaning justice).

Piercings: None

Tattoos: Has "James" tattooed onto his forearm.

Hobbies: Swimming and surfing are pretty much the only two things he lives for. Although he excels in school when he puts himself too it, especially physics and math. study

Favorite song
    : "Leaving on a Jet plane" Although if you asked him, he'd probably tell you that he hates it, but he listens to it almost every day. Some day's it's the only thing that will get him to smile.

Personality: Up until Melanie moved away, Sammy was probably one of the happiest guys you could ever meet. He was close to his family, especially his brother James. He simply loved life. Once she left for the UK Sammy was shaken. He kinda lost his kiddish glow, and became very serious. Almost as if he grew up overnight. Not much seemed to make him happy after that. He still swam, but more because it was who he was, not because he enjoyed it. He's always been kinda shy/introverted until you get to know him.

Background history:
    Spoiler:

Body: Being a swimmer, Sam has had a solid 6-pack since he was in kindergarden. He has always been short, and scrawny, due to his pre-mature birth. He also has a really high metabolism, so he couldn't put on an ounce of fat if he wanted to. Extremely attractive if you are into muscle, but than again, what high school girl isn't?

Likes: Melanie, Swimming, Surfing, Working out, Getting stoned, Sleeping, and (though he won't admit it) School.

Dislikes: People trying to control him, thinking about his past, confrontation.

Last edited by Adolpho on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me Re: Samuel Blink

Post by Murdoch Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

CV claimed

Nice Bio by the way, very colourful. XD
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm

I think that took me five minutes to read, I like it.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 am