Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Shadow's Thread

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Shadow's Thread Empty Shadow's Thread

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

Avalon Sparrow

Basic
    Name: Avalon Sparrow
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: White, tight tank-top that reaches my waist and a red ribbon tied around my waist.
    Bottom: Black, ripped skinny jeans.
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: I keep to myself a lot and I’m very quiet. If I don’t have something to say regarding a subject then I will stay quiet. This gives people the impression that I am not interested in what they are talking and sometimes a turn off (not in a sexual way) in some way this makes me mysterious and unreachable, which makes other chase after me. I am very good at hiding my real emotions, but sometimes my eyes give my emotions away. I act different depending on the environment and situations I’m in. I don’t really like relying on people and it is really hard for me to trust. When someone gains my trust a different side of me is shown. I’m more talkative; I smile and laugh more, and just a kind and caring person that enjoys life. It takes a lot of effort to aggravate me. When I’m angry I cannot control my actions, therefore it would be a very wise idea not to annoy me.

Background/secret: Both my parents passed away when I was little so I lived with my aunt. By the time I turned 14 I left my Aunt’s house and lived on my own in different apartments that I have broken in to. One of my secrets is that I can contact and see spirits/ghosts and I can use them for help when in need.

Powers: Can control, communicate with and shape shift into animals (all animals). I control nature and plants as well as the weather.
    Favored Animals: Dove, Sparrow, Swallow and Swan.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.

Kaelyn Woodburn

Basic
    Name: Kaelyn Woodburn
    Nickname: Kaelyn of the Night
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, paw print of a tiger on left wrist, "say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight" tattooed in slightly curved up lines above the angel wings, below neck, and three long scratch/claw marks from my right hip, travelling down my stomach and below my pants line (as if a tiger ripped my skin open with it is claws)
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, curves, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green, with blue and grey specks, long lashes
    Make-up: black mascar and black liquid liner outlining the top lashes.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: Blue checkered long sleeved shirt and a White, low cut, slightly loose ank-top that reaches below my waist to mid thigh,and a red ribbon tied around my waist and a black lace bra.
    Bottom: Black suspenders and black see-through tights
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.
    (Taylor Momsenn style)

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: you know the expression the eyes are the doors to the soul? Well yeah that true about me. You can see whatever I'm feeling in my eyes. I'm quiet, kestrel us and unreachable. I'm fluent I sarcasm and I'm very feisty. You dont fuck with me and get away with it. You want me to open up to you? Wel you're gonna have to go to hell, skin the devil alive, then come back and break down all the walls, doors, chains and barb wire that are surrounding my heart. In other words, good luck.

Powers: Controls electricity, teleports and is a telepath. Can shapshift into an oversized White tiger.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.

Last edited by Daylight Shadow on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Shadow's Thread Empty Re: Shadow's Thread

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

CV claimed

Nice bio, by the way Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 am