Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here] Empty [Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

This poor girl, this poor thing... What had you created? It was defiantly, something to keep your eyes away. Something that no one cared about, accept the few that had created her. Even some of them hated her though. They all wanted what they couldn’t have, and after awhile greed got to them.

“She, project 60472, was one of the first that lived, and thought, and worked in unity with itself. We felt she was safe enough, and at some times, her intelligence was astounding. We wondered where she came up with some of the things that she had spoken of. The bodies that we took the parts from didn’t seem to be anything of significance. There was war, and death lined the ditches on the side of the road.

She is, although, very slow at walking, and easily tricked into believing lies, she is one who can also be very dangerous.

She was fine until she began thinking more and more with the intelligent pieces of her brain. Asking questions like ‘Why are you chaining me to the wall’ and ‘why can’t I go to this place you call outside’ made us wonder if she would try to break free.

We thought low of her, and although she is a simple creature in nature, she is complex in building. She is complex in weakness.

She did break free, and her desire for food (We were ordered not to feed her anything that might react strangely. She was affixed with meats and vegetables, but mostly meat since she enjoyed it more) mixed with her emotions, creating a subject which bit a man’s leg off in only a few bites.

Now, we are unsure where she is. Killing many of our subjects, and scientist which we had put great investment in made our employers take notice.

They would like her, captured, alive. They feel she can be used for [File Blank]”

You, are the man responsible for bringing this creature back to her home safe and sound. You are getting paid quite a sum of money for such a job, but she is quiet intelligent, and would sell a great deal on the underground circuit.

You have not planned out your intentions yet, but this will not be easy. With each passing day, her body becomes more able to walk, to run, and although her speech is still shaky, it grows better too.

Her words sometimes captivate you in a way that you’ve known no other to do. You’re heartless, and grew up in such a way that people didn’t matter. That’s why they hired you. You would kill for your target, even though she is conscientiously objecting to going, and sometimes she runs.

They never said you couldn’t hurt her; you could just never kill her. Sometimes, you find that hard, but you refrain.

From here on out is all up to the imagination. Tasers, guns, knives, a care bear. Use whatever you need, whatever is on hand in a ruined city. Remember, you’re not the only one after her so search with passion…
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here] Empty Re: [Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Okay, as I said before, My bio [Living Dead Girl] is in my Signature.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

[Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here] Empty Re: [Day and Faith :D] [Insert Title Here]

Post by Daylight Shadow Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Basic
    Name: Veda Woodburn
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: White, low cut, tight tank-top that reaches my waist and a red ribbon tied around my waist.
    Bottom: Black, ripped skinny jeans.
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: I keep to myself a lot and I’m very quiet. If I don’t have something to say regarding a subject then I will stay quiet. This gives people the impression that I am not interested in what they are talking and sometimes a turn off (not in a sexual way) in some way this makes me mysterious and unreachable, which makes other chase after me. I am very good at hiding my real emotions, but sometimes my eyes give my emotions away. I act different depending on the environment and situations I’m in. I don’t really like relying on people and it is really hard for me to trust. When someone gains my trust a different side of me is shown. I’m more talkative; I smile and laugh more, and just a kind and caring person that enjoys life. It takes a lot of effort to aggravate me. When I’m angry I cannot control my actions, therefore it would be a very wise idea not to annoy me.

Background/secret: Both my parents passed away when I was little so I lived with my aunt. By the time I turned 14 I left my Aunt’s house and lived on my own in different apartments that I have broken in to. One of my secrets is that I can contact and see spirits/ghosts and I can use them for help when in need.
    Powers: Controls shadows and is a telepath.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Darkness paraded around the corners of the horizon. I sat up, watching as I had done for the past few days at something I didn’t understand. The light pink that covered the sky made me smile. They didn’t let me go outside. That’s all I wanted. I wanted to be free and do what I wanted.

No! It was stab me here, poke and prod in places no lady should ever have to endure. Besides, what was it to them if I was pieces of much more? I fiddled with the thick black thread in my hand, if I ever started to come apart at the seams, I could always just patch myself up. I would be as good as new.

The caw of a crow, made me jump. I looked up, to see it hopping toward me, slowly, as if it were unsure about whether or not I was dead to eat. I was still, eyes open, waiting. I was hungry all the time, and I didn’t care if it was raw or cooked. It grew closer, hopping on my leg as if it were waiting for the smell of skin to stop. I smirked, and it turned, watching my face a moment. It cawed, and I had it, in two hands, ready to eat.

“I’m sorry little Birdie…I’m hungry…I hope you’ll understand” I spoke quietly to it before taking my bigger hand, and snapping its neck. The bird moved no more, and I was able to feast. Just like the bird had been, I was free to do what I wanted. I giggled quietly, shaking my head.

“I wish I could make roasted crow and potatoes with you, but I have none” I nodded, taking the birds feathers, and ripping them from its body. I could, now, eat without getting stiff crow feathers in my teeth.

I finished it easily, entirely. I looked back to the sky, turning orange now as I licked the blood from my lips. What was on the agenda today? I personally, had no clue. I stood, my joints popping and cracking with each movement. My bones still weren’t used to the weight. I did, have legs of a woman, and the weight of a partial male body.

I started, down the dirt hill, and toward the abandoned city that seemed to be calling my name. I had been travelling for quite some time, and the areas changed in weather and in looks almost every day. Now was my chance to see the world, like most of my mind wanted to do while I still had the chance.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:44 am

The faint smell of a dead corpse still lingered in the air as I followed the creature I was assigned to retrieve back to the labs. This was not a thing I usually do, but just because I'm a heartless bitch does NOT mean they can assign me to whatever missions they are too lazy to do themselves

Well at least I'm getting paid. I really need that money..
    I don't get scared or disturbed easily but that girl just gives me the creeps. I have seen pictures of her when I first got my mission. Each time I looked at those bloodshot eyes and deformed body a chill ran down my spine. When I catch her the hairs on the back of my neck will probably stand.

I shook those thoughts out of my head as I continued walking down a deserted road. I could of used my powers to make the hunt quicker but I'd much rather use it in case she refuses to come with me. Now the question was how should I do it? Should I lure her to me by offering her something? I mean… She is getting intelligent but not as developed as a human brain is… yet. I could trap her…umm...I could trick her, Scare her, drag her; I could pretty much do anything. I decided to wait with my plan until I come across the creature.

As I kept walking down the dusty road I saw a figure in the distance. From where I was it looked as if that figure was limping and the smell of the corpse grew stronger. "Gottcha" I said to myself as I looked around for a tree or anything big that will cast shadows on the ground. There was a tree to my right, I walked towards it and when I was under its shadows I disappeared. I came out of a shadow of a different tree, further down the road, a good 500 meters away from the creature.
    I leaned against the bark of the tall tree, pulled my hood down to shadow my eyes and I pulled my red scarf over my mouth that it rested on my nose. I sighd as I crossed my hands over my chest and waiting for her arrival.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 am

My eyes wandered, watching, taking in the images of the real world. The sun had raised a lot more now, but I couldn’t look at it. I had made that mistake the first day I had gotten out, and sometimes, I still saw black spots. The call of a bird was in the distance, and I tried to find it. I had come across so many birds, blue ones, red ones, black ones.

I liked watching them, the way they hobbled around, looking for seeds to eat from the ground. The way they watched you from the trees, wondering what the hell you were. If you were a threat, if you were even human.

I looked down at the dirt below my feet. The hem of my dress was dusted with clay dirt and it made me groan. I hated being dirty, even if I was semi-dead. I heard my joints pop as I came to a stop once again. I kneeled, taking my time as if to not topple over. I took my hands, brushing the cloth lightly, trying not to pop my frail hands any more than they usually did. The thick cloud of red dirt rose into the air, making me cough, and sneeze. How I could still sneeze and cough when I usually didn’t breath, I didn’t know. I looked down, to see my chest rising and falling lightly. I shrieked, forcing myself quickly to my feet. I stumbled, but kept my balance.

“Breathing without thinking” I muttered, looking down at my chest with amazement.

“They never said I would start breathing…” I trailed off, a giggle on my lips as turned in a circle, continuing on down the dirt road. The city was now only just on the other side of a small bit of trees. Then I could see what the ‘city life’ was all about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm