Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Modern Day Royalty

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Modern Day Royalty  Empty Modern Day Royalty

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Female: You have been marked as Royalty from birth and when you were born, a Prince was chosen for you to Marry. You have never met this prince nor do you know his name. Growing up, you are told stories about my life and where I am living and basically anything you would want to know except my name. As you grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in and you decided to rebel against it. Once Graduation was done with you packed your things and left with a friend.
    Male: I was 3 when my father and mother decided on who I was gonna marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell me stories of you and would update on how you were as I grew up but they would never tell me your name no matter how much I begged. As I grew up, I started to realize I didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger so I took off to College/University to start my life out as a normal kid.
    Setting: You(the girl) have now graduated from highschool and have been accepted at UT(university of Tornto), you start the year off ok it's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some Rich kids Mansion (Guys) you decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple friends. This is when we meet. Will you soon realize I'm the Prince you're suppose to marry? And if you do will you stay or go?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Modern Day Royalty  Empty Re: Modern Day Royalty

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 pm

This seems inteesting...Hmm
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Hmmmm does it now?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Haha Sorry >.< I am looking to see if I have a bio before I ask if I can join DX
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 pm

haha thats cool Smile take your time
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Okie, I'm tired of fighting myself on whether a certain bio I have is acceptable for such a roleplay So give me like a few minutes and I will go make a cool new one
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 pm

take all the time you need Smile
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm

while you're working on that. ill post
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Hoepfully this is acceptable? Sorry it took so lon xD

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters

Hair Color: Silver (Platinum) Color
    Hair style: Pin straight, comes down to just under her shoulder blades before it is cut straight across. Her bangs cover her eyebrows, but do not constrict her view.
    Eye color: [usually Magenta] but as to not bring views from others, she is resorting to contacts changing the color to brown.
    Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: A princess? No way Razz
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Has no visual muscles
    Body Tattoos: None
    Body Piercings: Navel Peircing [Her mother and father know nothing of it. It was a 'defy dad' day, and this happened]
    Clothing:
    During the Winter: [http://www.polyvore.com/winter_love/set?id=25412772]
    Summer: [http://www.polyvore.com/beach_ballin/set?id=21009606]
    Pajamas:[http://www.polyvore.com/nighty-night/set?id=19354160]
    Other: More when needed.
    -Make-Up: Faith usually wears the apropriate ammount of make-up for the time, and what is socially acceptable.

Personality: Shy, untrusting ,caring at times, random, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, and strong.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male/Female
    Items on person: A Digital Camera, A Redbull, , A journal for note taking, and my Cell phone.
    Drives: Lime Green Corvette

Other
    Preferred element: earth
    Preferred animal: Puffins
    Preferred number: 5
    Preferred color: green
    Preferred alignment: Pure/Good

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:34 pm

One Week Before Party:

"Dad. It's only one Christmas." I say into the phone. "I come home every year. For every single Holiday. I think I'm allowed one Christmas with my mates." My father was a hundred percent against spending time without family. He was very family orientated for a man who basically ran the country.
    "Bentley, you know the rules son. I want you home this Christmas." He argued.
    "Father. I'm an adult now. I'm allowed to make decisions for myself." I continued. I heard a click and then my mothers voice. She always had a say in our conversations.
    "Hi Bent."
    "Hello Momma. Mom, can you please tell dad here that I deserve ONE holiday to myself. Just one Christmas. That's all I'm asking for."
    I heard her sigh. "Erik, let your son have his moment. You were once his age and you didn't like being held back by your parents. He'll be home for Saint Patrick's day. Just let the boy be."
    I smiled. I could practically kiss her through the phone. There was silence then I heard my father groan.
    "Fine. But I want you home one week early in March."
    "Yes!" I yelled in their ears. "Thank you momma, thank you pops!" I wished them a good night and hung up the phone to call my friend Josh.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

I was sitting over a book once again. This one, an English book about the size of some of the old Tales back home, was the third of the four reading assignments I had to read before the next class. I shook my head as I closed the book. I hadn’t heard anything from Mother or Father in at least a week, and I worried, but they were okay. I knew they were okay. How couldn’t they be okay.

I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. I was foolish. I hadn’t heard from them because they hadn’t heard from me. I had decided awhile back that I would rather write letters of my achievements and adventures than having them call. They were of course, too busy to wait by the phone for me to call, but any time they could open a letter, read it, and write back, I only hoped they weren’t worrying.

I shuffled over my desk. Their letter was somewhere here, I just knew it. Paper crackled as I heard my notes fall to the floor. I sighed, ignoring the mess that might now be on the floor as I fought the light brown paper, encrusted with the family seal. I smiled, nodding to myself in triumph as I opened the paper.

Dearest Faith,

It hasn’t been long since you wrote us back, your father made the comment that you might not be spending enough time in those books, but he’s only kidding. I happen to enjoy the frequent letters, it keeps my mind at ease on whether you are having fun or not. Your school work doesn’t need to be fun, but if you find happiness in your education then I am happy for you.
    I write this letter mainly on the topic of Christmas. Your father would like to see you at school over the Christmas break, studying as long as your strong heart desires while you have the free time away from classes. I, on the other hand, would rather see you home. I miss you dearly, and as much as I like to see you achieving your dream, we still need to speak on the topic you ran away from when you joined the college farthest away from us it seems. You are my daughter, and I miss you. There is so much you’ve missed while you away. Do you know that…

The letter seemed to go on and on. I read, but my mind seemed to block it out. I took in a deep breath as I watched my hand scroll across the paper.

Dear Mother,

I do apologize for the late letter. There was a mishap with my notebook and the letter got lost in its pages. I apologize for my irresponsibility, and I promise you, it won’t happen again. I have decided, during my week of silence that I will be staying here for Christmas. I know it is short notice, but Father is right, I should be studying. I’m sorry if this makes you sad or angry. I shall come home for the next holiday we get off. I know this is short, but I’ve still not gone to eat dinner yet, and I would like to get this in the mail to ease your worrying. I shall tell you of my required physical education class (Dance Class) and of the many foreign dances I have learned, and will use when I return home. (What excitement!)
    Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, and the scare
    Your loving daughter,
    Faith Elizabeth Wynters

I signed my name quickly with a pen, before standing and searching for an envelope.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 pm

My father hated the way I spoke to him. He thinks that the way I speak lacks intelligence and is incorrect etiquette that of a prince. My mother didn't mind. She thought that a teenage boy was a teenage boy no matter the background. My mother and father were very different, now that I thought about it. My mother was very laid back, non chalant, didn't stress over the little things. My father was an uptight, ignorant and arrogant man. He thought that he was almighty God and everyone must look up to him. I didn't like his way of thinking ninety percent of the time.

After I got off the phone with my parents, I called my best mate Josh. The phone rang four times before he picked up. "Josh. It's on." I smiled to myself.
    "Yeah man? He's cool with it?" Josh knew my father. He knew how difficult it could be to deal with him.
    "My mother talked him into it."
    "Sweet. Alright, I got the kegs all set up for delivery early on friday so we'll put it in the large fridge in the basement. You'll help me set it up?"
    I nodded forgetting that I was on the phone. "Sounds good man. See ya then." I hung up and started to call others.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I took in a deep breath as I pressed the wax with the small wooden family crest. I pulled the press up, replacing it to the small wooden box that kept everything neat. I stood, walking to the coat hanger that stood tall in the corner. I giggled as I pulled the coat over my shoulders, making sure it was buttoned, and tied around my waist.

I walked back to the desk, pulling the envelope into my pocket. I was hungry, actually, I was starving. I shook my head, closing my eyes. Now where was I to eat? I shook my head, turning to escape out of the small apartment I called home for the next few months at least.

I walked out into the chill of the night and I shrieked, quietly of course, but I still did. I wasn’t used to such cold. Where I was from, it never got as cold as it did here. I ran, as fast as I could, in my heels, down the stairs, and out to my car.

I was shaking when I made it to the chill of my car. I cranked up the heat as I thought over the town. I giggled, I could go for something a little less in my style. Hell, I was in college, not back home. I put my car in reverse, pressing on. Old Chicago was my destination.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 pm

The clock struck the next hour as I sat in my apartment, with nothing to do. I stood up from my couch and grabbed my coat, phone, wallet and keys. I locked my door as I headed out, then down the stairs. I ran down to my car and jumped inside. It was chilly here. The winters back at home were never this bad. I sat in the car and started the ignition. I gripped the wheel tight, but didn't move out of my spot. I stared into an abyss of thought. Maybe I should go home for Christmas. Maybe I don't see my parents enough. I got into the what-ifs then almost lost myself. I shook my head and out the car in reverse and backed out, headed into town.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 pm

I took in a deep breath as the car pulled through town. God, I couldn't believe I was about to do this. Travelling willingly to an Old Chicago in a college town. I shook my head, trying to snuggle into my jacket as best I could.

I hated cold wheather, made me want to run to the equater, and live there forever. I shook my head, coughing lightly. The roads were quiet actually, no one was left in town really during winter, none atleast, that weren't either at parties or in the safteyy of their apartments and dorms.

I pulled into the parking lot, the small light warning me of ice on the roads blinking as I pulled into one of the closer parking spaces. I shivered as the engine cut off. I had to hurry, or I wouldn't get to the front door before I froze to death. I coughed quietly, shaking as I threw the door open to run across the lot.

I almost made it without making a complete fool out of myself in the parking lot. Until atleast I slipped on probably the only patch of ice there, making me slide atleast thre feet on my rear, before coming to a stop in the middle of the driveway.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm

I reached my destination; the mall. I needed something to get my mind off my parents and the Christmas party coming up. I parked my car and stepped out, locking it as I made my way to the door. I walked cautiously, around all snow and what seemed like black ice. Once I made my way inside, I pulled my coat open and started to look around.

I walked into a few stores, searching around for what I could possibly get. I was thinking clothes. All I had at my apartment were jeans and a few tee shirts, and some suits my dad always sent me. As I was walking through a store, I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." I apologized to the person. I heard a soft female voice say it was okay. I looked up to see the person and I saw her.

The girl from school I've had my eyes on for a while. Her name was Kelly Frankston. She was in my sociology course. Her green eyes were shining in contrast to her dark brown hair. "Oh hey, Kelly." I smiled at her. She smiled in return. "Hey Bentley. How are you?" I felt my heart beat quicker. She knew of my entire background. But she acted like it never even existed. "I'm good. Just getting some clothes for the party. You're coming right?" She nodded. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. I have to get going. But call me sometime." She smiled, hugged me and walked off. I watched her go. I felt like my heart was jumping out my neck. This was going to be a great party.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I stumbled to my feet, a groan escaping my lips as I felt a place in my back pop. How could I have been so stupid as to wear heel out. I did it often, and I often regretted it. I shook my head, my body easily frozen now from head to foot as I walked into the entryway of the resturant. I was easily given a seat in the back of the resturant, a smile on my lips.

The smell of beer and fried foods filled the air, but that was what you got when you were in a college town. I looked through the menu. I would treat myself tonight. Water and a hamburger. I didn't have those quite often. I didn't have anything below the higest grade when I was home. It was nice to get something like this. It was nice to blend for once.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

I continued to browse the store until I found a few possible outfits for the party. Walking out of the store with bags of clothes, I heard my stomach growl. I grabbed my stomach and started to make my way out to the parking lot.

I got in my car and threw the bags in the passenger seat. I backed out of my spot and headed to the restaurant downtown. I parked by the snow bank and got out of the car. I slipped my way to the steps, then clutched the rail as I made my way up the salt-filled stairs. I got stopped at the door by the host. "How many?" She asked. I put my finger up. "Just one." She led me to the back. I sat in a booth by the window, in front of a girl, who seemed to also be alone. I kept my eye on her as I sat in the seat facing her. She was too pretty to be alone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

This is what college was like, I assumed. I didn’t know any better. It was always, leave your apartment to go to class, come back, study, and write a paper, go to sleep. If I did go out it was usually alone to a place where the conversations around me were amusing enough. The noise is really all I needed; I wasn’t listening to what they were saying. I honestly didn’t care. This was an endless cycle that left me with no friends and defiantly not a general interest on campus. They were all either like me, so rich they could afford a smaller version of the home I lived in, or too busy studying. Of course, they all were too drunk to see straight most the time. This was defiantly a stereotypical ‘college town’ with a pub, it seemed, on every corner and a party somewhere on campus every week. I, of course, wasn’t present at any of them.

I took in a deep breath as my order came out to me. It was two meals for me, so I could eat now, and have the rest for lunch tomorrow. Another way that I could keep in my quaint little apartment, and keep away from the public eye. The less they saw of me, the better.

Although this meal was a hands-on type of food, I kept using my knife and fork, out of general habit. Keep head held high, smile as if you’re enjoying it even if you aren’t, cut into small lady-like pieces, and chew with your mouth closed. It was how a lady was supposed to eat, and for some reason, even though I hated where I came from, I kept on the tradition.

The food was absolutely delightful. Something I didn’t have often, and if I did, I could get sick from the grease. It was defiantly a good substitute for lunchmeat sandwiches and Kraft macaroni.

I looked up to see someone staring at me. I had been completely oblivious to him coming in and sitting in the booth in front of mine. It was a surprise to look up from my dinner to see two what looked like blue eyes from where I was sitting, watching me. I swallowed the bit I had in my mouth. With an instinctive brush across the teeth to make sure there was no food left, I smiled at the male. It was a normal, everyday smile, but it let him know that I saw him watching.

I looked away, before cutting off a little more of my meal. I would be self conscious of the person in front of me watching me now. I was more thinking of the camera men back home. What they could catch if you weren’t looking your best when you saw them.

“Can I get you anything?”
    The woman who had come out with my food had returned. This was the first bit of conversation that had actually been directed toward me. I smiled, swallowing before I spoke.
    “Yes please, may I have a refill of water?” She made a noise with her mouth and nodded.
    “Thank you”
    I spoke simply, as she took the glass, turning and rushing off to the drink fountain.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 pm

I was looking through the menu when a waitress came up to me. She acted as if she hated her job, and she probably did. With all the college guys that come in here, she probably always has work to do and is always being harassed. "Good evening, I'm Erin and I'll be you server tonight. Can I take your order?" I continued to look through the menu then looked up. "Hi there." I smiled at her. I saw her face light up. She gave me a slight smile. "Anything you're interested in?" I nodded. "Hmm, I do believe I'll take a lemonade and a large burger with fries, please." I watched her scribble it down and take the menu.

I looked back to the girl seated in front of me. Not too long after she smiled to me. I smiled back. I felt my cheeks go bight red. I dropped my head and watched as I twirled my thumbs around each other. I looked back up and saw her eating her meal with a fork and knife. I smiled to myself. I couldn't bring myself to look away from her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I didn't notice the flush on his cheeks as I finished the first half of my burger, and half of the fried potatoes that were on my plate. I smiled, shaking my head as I slowly started to finish my water. It was all that was left of my meal. I closed my eyes, my stomach settled from it’s harsh hunger only an hour ago. I took in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I opened my eyes again. I was looking straight, and I noticed he was either watching me, or watching something behind me.

The thought hadn’t come to me. If he had been looking behind me, then there was no point of me smiling, and I probably looked like an idiot. I sighed, shaking my head. It was like waving back to someone who had waved to someone behind you in a crowded terminal.

I finished off my water, checking the time quietly. I took in a deep breath as the waitress came up to me.
    “Can I get you anything else hun? Dessert maybe?” I smiled as she spoke. I never treated myself. This time, I would. I nodded quietly, watching her a moment before speaking.
    “What exactly do you have, that will cure a sweet tooth?” She placed a finger on her cheek, cupping her hand. She was thinking.

“For only having an army of one, we’ve got…Strawberry Cheescake, Turtle Cheesecake, the Hot Fudge Brownie ala mode, and our little big chocolate chip cookie.”
    I thought a moment, running a hand through the silver hair that always got me stares.
    “I’ll have the strawberry cheesecake and White milk if you’ve got it”She hummed, before nodding. She then proceeded to turn around and walk away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am