Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

What might happen roleplay. Need one guy to try it with me [OLD]

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

What might happen roleplay. Need one guy to try it with me [OLD] Empty What might happen roleplay. Need one guy to try it with me [OLD]

Post by Savannah Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Okay the title says most of it. I took a setting I did before and put a different twist on to it. I just need one guy to join and try it out with me please! Smile

SETTING: We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, loosing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene infront of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember. I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? Their is only one way to find out.

Start: The day before the party. Its friday and the last bell for school just ended.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

What might happen roleplay. Need one guy to try it with me [OLD] Empty Re: What might happen roleplay. Need one guy to try it with me [OLD]

Post by Savannah Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm still looking for a guy to try this roleplay out with me. please. Sad Sad Sad Sad

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am