Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

For Cuppycake <3

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

For Cuppycake <3 Empty For Cuppycake <3

Post by Mercy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Welcome to 2012, while in another world war, the government was working on a new highly developed soilder when something within the chemicals went wrong... The government tried to cover this up, telling the citizens not to worry, trying to tell them there wasn't a problem... These new, poorly developed, flesh eating soilders quickly began spreading a horrible disease throughout the nation. Leaving behind decaying bodies, and deserted towns. These were no regular zombies, they were fast, somewhat intelligent and sneaky...

There are few survivors, and soilders are out to find them, yet the bodies keep piling up...

You and I, two survivors, come to meet each other in a deserted town. Our personalities clash, and tempers flare when we first meet. We are both stubborn, one man bands, holding our own. Will we make friends, or go our seperate ways?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

For Cuppycake <3 Empty Re: For Cuppycake <3

Post by Mercy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy]
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: intense black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports
    Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]
    Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs].
    About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things
    Sports: Running from zombies...
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds
    Other: i have a pit bull named bosco, about two years old. follows me everywhere I go.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

YAY!!! Lemme go get mah Bio
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Ah...I'm lazy. It's in the Signature xD Red One
    !
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

haha alright
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Rules rules rules... As I cleaned off my knife I thought quietly to myself... My one rule I followed: Keep your hands to yourself. And my part two to that rule: Not everything is as it seems.

Bah, I'd been in this crammed, disgusting slide for too long... Time to face the world... I grumbled under my breath and quietly looked around, sliding out of the slide. I saw Bosco up ahead sniffing a tree and whistled.

"C'mon we dont have all day." He perked up and came trotting over. I quickly reloaded my gun...

My colors were black and red today... Just because I felt dark, and bloody... Literally... I had blood stains on my jeans, and my black hoodie was pretty damaged... Whatever..

I walked with Bosco down the street, I guess I should've taken a bit more caution than to walk out in broad daylight, but what did I care. I was pretty well trained by this point... I had taught myself how to block, and fire, heal wounds, take out the venom before it hit my blood stream... A self made soilder... I smiled quietly.

"TIme to find some grub, Bosco." I said with a chuckle and looked around for some sign of a grocery store....
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Dead. Everything was dead. Dead trees. Dead grass. Dead bodies. Living dead. What the hell wasn’t dead anymore? Oh wait. I wasn’t. The only things I had seen that weren’t dead were the flies scrounging about, feasting. I shivered, feeling the tremor run up my spine. Just my luck to get stuck in this world where everything smelled like road kill.

I was silent as I walked along the street, my bitchin’ and moanin’ kept inside my head. I still hated going outside. It seemed like every time I went out, someone shot at me, or tried to eat me. So for awhile there, I just stopped going out. I found a nice little corner of hell to hide in, and it was darn safe too. Until my food supply ran out and I was starved out of hiding.

That’s what I was out here doing. Looking for food I knew I would never in a million years find. It was all gone. Either gone bad, or taken by someone that probably died a few minutes from where they got it. I realized now that I thought about it. I hated people. All of this was their fault! I sighed, shaking my head. I was such a loon! I giggled quietly to myself as I looked to the sky. It wasn’t dark, just cloudy. It was as if we were going to be getting rain very, very soon. The sun still fought to shine through the gray haze that caught everything on guard and ready. Rain was the worst. Killed your senses, made you slip and fall. I loved the rain, until you had to mix bloodthirsty killers in. Then, things just got stupid.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I stared up at the sky for a moment, noticing the clouds darken and swell...Frowning, I quietly ran my fingers through my hair, the stench I had gotten used to... With a quick breath, I started up my pace again... Finding food was like finding a miracle... And finding a miracle, was like finding God... Highly unlikely.

Sighing, I watched Bosco, nose stooped to the filthy ground, and sniffing around. He quickly picks his head up, chewing on a bone, wagging his tale... Well... At least someone found this highly amusing... I grab the bone, covered in slobber from his mouth and he fights back for a moment, but I chuck it down the street.

His brown eyes followed the bone with longing and I stared back at the only family member I had left. Sure he was a little stupid, and a little naive, but i loved him anyway...

"Leave it.." I growl quietly at him and he bows his head, and we walked quietly in a Jewel, the birds had made their nests in the 'E's and were quietly feeding their young. I opened the door and stepped inside, looking at all the isles, cans, and wrappers, and dead bodies were thrown around like a hurricane had whipped the place up... I sigh quietly, and began my journey for food.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 am

I deep breath and a grumble. I barely knew this town. We had only moved here a year ago. It wasn’t huge, I just didn’t get out much. I looked up to the sky a moment, a grunt on my lips if it let loose and I was stuck in it then I might be considered dead meat. The last time it rained, I almost got eaten alive.

I shook my head, looking toward the bit of town I had been searching through for awhile. The store on the corner, Michael’s, was empty of everything but dead bodies and a crazed butcher from what I had heard, but he was probably dead by now. I shook my head, rolling my eyes as I turned in a circle, my eyes closed, finger pointed out. I turned, one, two, three, four, and then I stopped. Finding food was a needle in a haystack of needles, so why not try this stupid game. It wasn’t like I had anywhere I knew food would be.

I shook my head, coughing quietly. There was something nearby. Maybe a bird, or a dog, or an infected? I wasn’t sure. There wasn’t much noise, and anything could be mistaken for all the shit in this town. I coughed, closing my eyes a moment before I began across a rather thick grassy area. I stopped, bad idea light going off. I shook my head, turning. Why not go around the thick grass that could have snakes and infected all the same.

My eyes caught sight of something ahead. Jewel? I had never even heard of such a place. I shook my head, the promise of food seemed to bring me closer, made me want to venture inside. I was shy to, and for a few minutes, I hid next to a large sign, watching it for movement. At least, watching around me for movement.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 am

I let Bosco roam a bit as I searched the isles, picking up canned foods, and checking the expiration dates on them... I quickly put them in my backpack for safe keeping, of course i was generally sick of eating cold soup from a can, but hey... It kept me alive.

That was the governments game... right?

Now my toughest decision was do I want Alphabet soup, or chicken noodle? No contest there... Chicken noodle was my shit... I giggled...

I heard Bosco growl a little and dropped the Alphabet soup, and it landed with a crash and I ran towards the isle, getting my gun ready...

I paused quietly, staring outside to see a girl hanging around... I raise an eyebrow, slowly raising my weapon.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:20 am

I shook my head. The sounds were enough to make me move. Shuffling of something. Where those feet? Was that a groan? I didn’t know if it was me, or real. I sighed. I knew all I had to do was wait. Something would force me into going inside the establishment.

I shook my head, turning and looking to the building. The front doors were probably open, but they weren’t the safest way to get into the building. Someone could shoot me, something could come fro the shadows. I shook my head. No, I would come from the rear.

I turned, going to the left of the building. The small alleyway that kept the home next to the store and the store itself from touching, was smaller than average, but large enough for me to easily rush through. I had my hunting knife drawn. I preferred it over a firearm any day. They were more personal. I shook my head, coming across to the back of the small store.

A small, employees entrance greeted me, and I thanked something that I was lucky enough to get one. I wouldn’t be forced to go through the warehouse, just the small hallway greeting the back of the store with the front.

Now to see if the door was open. Once again, I was just lucky enough for it to be. It was probably never locked if this was an all employee entrance, which I assumed it was. Not everyone would have keys on their person. I shook as I pulled the door open for it made a sound as if two bits of metal were grinding together. I shook my head, invite the whole store to you why don’t you. I scolded myself silently as I let the door fall shut as quietly as it would allow. Now, it was to rush the front. If anything was back here, I wanted to get through here as undetected as possible. Hopefully I wouldn’t get eaten by the time I found food.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:30 am

She was going around the back.... I frowned slightly, too cautious... Or maybe I wasn't cautious enough... I shrugged, patting Bosco on the head slowly turning around, compeltely dumbfounded on what to do with this girl... Grumbling a few words under my chest I kicked a can across the floor, Bosco bounded after it, pawing at the can. I chuckled lightly and walked around, finding a twinkie.

I quickly unwrapped it and stuffed it in my mouth.... Gooey, overdue... But it was nonetheless, a twinkie. I savoured the flavor, and picked up a jar of peanut butter with a smile, opening it up and sticking my finger in it, since i obviously didnt have a spoon of sort...

I smiled, the peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth... It was the little things you had to be happy with now a days i suppose...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am

There was no movement, no sounds, no grunts or groans that I needed to be afraid of. Nothing seemed to be lurking in the non-existent shadows of this white, dreary hallway. It was as if they made this place to say “hey, welcome to work. The baby is going to throw up on aisle three again and you’re going to have to clean it up. Then, all those cans you stacked in I six will be knocked over by that dumb blind lady. Have a nice day!”

The thoughts made me smile. The only thing I could smile at nowadays was my own humor. Frankly, I had heard it all a million times and now it was just getting boring! I shivered as I made it to the second door. This would take me into the store, where there might be food to sooth my ‘Tumbly getting rather rumly’-ness. Of course, I doubted this highly, and didn’t get my hopes up. What did I have left? An energy drink and a hostess snack cake. What kind of nourishment was that?

I pushed the door opened, and this one, opened silently, and without even the slightest fight in it. I smiled. At least everything in the store wouldn’t find me and try to eat me or shoot me. The door opened about six inches, and I stuck my head out, looking about for the occupants of the room. I saw no one, but shelves were blocking my view of the entire store, so I decided to leap.

I quickly rushed out into the first isle, closing the door silently behind me. I replaced the hunting knife for my 8-shot. I could reach farther with this baby. I wouldn’t have to fight them off one by one. It was loud as hell itself, but it would defiantly help me survive.

I started, down the aisle toward the old iceboxes which had run out of electricity a long time ago. God, not everything was gone. My silent prayers would hopefully be answered by something.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 am

I watched Bosco set his nose to the ground and quickly dart off.

Shit.

I closed the cap on my peanut butter, throwing it in my backpack and zipping it up, my vans making a silent thud on the tile as I ran after him... I should get a leash on that damn dog i swear to god...

Bosco bounded up to the girl, wagging his tail and pacing out of excitement.

I quickly halted after I found Bosco right next to the girl...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 am

There was a noise, coming from somewhere. It was almost like shuffling of feet and panting. Where it was coming from, I didn’t know. I was sure it was something though. This time it wasn’t just my imagination. I kept a sneeze from blowing through the store. Damned allergies.

I shook my head as I turned in tight circles as the noise got louder. I wasn’t going to let whatever this was sneak up on me, and make me look like a fool. The grip on my shotgun was tight, the whiter than normal knuckles proved that.

Then there it was. A dog. It’s tail wagging, face almost smiling, as it bounded toward me. I cursed, aloud, something I rarely did, before seeming to jump back almost three feet. I kept my gun on him, in simple fear. You never knew what was ravenous out here. I shook lightly. Dogs. I hated dogs. I, myself, was a cat person, and no one was going to convince me otherwise.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 am

"Bosco get back here." I growled, and I stared at the girl, "Put. The gun. Down." My voice was slow, clear, making every syllable count.

Bosco backs up to my side and I clutch my gun with a death grip, staring at the girl...

She was thin, probably hasnt eaten in a while... and obviously hasnt seen the sun, she was pale, but no matter... I was focused on one thing: Her gun. I chuckled quietly.

"You're holding it funny anyway..." I giggled, staring at her with a raised eyebrow.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 am

She was a funny one. Yes, sarcasm was defiantly a wonderful thing. I shook my head as she ordered me to release my weapon.

“I’m not putting my weapon down Ma’am. I have not fired, and you must take that much as a peace offering. I don’t take kindly to loons either, and right now, that’s how I’ seeing everyone I come across. I’m sorry if this seems a little strange since there are things trying to kill us.”

Sarcasm filled my voice, and a small smirk pulled onto my lips. I wasn’t holding my weapon wrong. She was simply trying to get me off guard; so somehow, she could get it from me. I was ready for all these tricks.

“The dogs cute”

I added, trying to lighten the tone. What else was I supposed to say? ‘I hate your dog, and I hope it gets some disease and dies?’ No! That would be rude.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 am

"Thanks... I'll remember that peace offering the next time you throw your weapons on me." I smirked quietly at her, watching her tense movements, she was cautious indeed, and wasnt ready to take a risk with a stranger by putting down her gun for a split second.

I sighed, this was almost awkward, my first ... well as regular as they come now a days... regular human I was conversing with... It was a bit choppy, and my people skills werent great... Considering I'd been talking to a dog for the past few months, or myself...

I chuckle lightly, opening up my backpack and tossing her a can of soup, "Here take this. You'll need it.... There aren't many left and you are thin as hell."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 am

I had no choice now. The can was flying at e, and I instinctively reached out to snatch it from the air. Food came before safety these days. Even if I didn’t trust her, she gave me food. I watched her silently a moment before I let the gun fall completely. I didn’t put it on my back, no, just let it fall. It was as easy as a muscle movement to get it back in the air to fire.

I coughed lightly, looking to the dog and the girl a few times as I realized what she had just given me. Food. God my mind went crazy at the thought. I looked down a moment, shaking my head.

“Not as thin as I could have been, if I had rationed better”

I spoke, simply, looking back up as I pulled quietly don’t to a kneeling position. I forced the gun on my back, my mind screaming at me that this was a bad idea. I hated leaving myself open for anything to mess me up, but I had to keep some sort of nice tone going for me, or she might pull that pistol out from where it was at her side, and shoot me.

I snapped twice, a whistle escaping my lips.

“Here doggy. Nice Boy”

My voice was soft, and calm as I called the dog over. If it tried to bite me, well…A little broken neck wouldn’t hurt it either.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:32 am

Bosco, all 75 pounds of him, jumped up happily as the girl called him over and he trotted over.

I watched, shifting my weight from one foot to the other and placing the pistol back in my holster on my hip. I grabbed the peanut butter and some crackers i'd found and dipped them in the peanut butter and munched quietly.

"So you gotta name, stranger?" I ask, raising an eyebrow as I sat myself down on the ground as casually as possible.

If anything happened, I had some decently quick reflexes, and I was always listening for something out of the ordinary.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 am

The dog bound over to me, as I suspected he would. Why would he not? Why did this dog have any fear of me, even thought I carried a gun, and almost blew him to pieces. Why? Because he was a dumb animal. I smirked lightly, letting myself loosen to the panting dog that had come to greet my calls. I sighed, giving it a good scratch behind the ears. Dogs like that didn't they?

I looked up, giving the girl one good look over before taking my attention back to the dog for a few moments, before my hands slowed so I could speak.

"I gotta name, but I don't think you need to know it so quickly" I spoke simply, my eyes flashing to the girl a few moments before back to the dog.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 am

Bosco sat down and happily wagged his tail, I chuckled quietly, watching her for a moent as she responds to my question. I eat another cracker smothered in peanut butter and remember how my little brother and I would always eat peanut butter and crackers, it was his favorite snack....

I worked at the peanut butter and bits of cracker stuck to the roof of my mouth, taking my time, and mulling over how to respond to her.

With a deep breath I nod quietly, "Alright kiddo. Then you'll just have to live with the nicknames I give you." A smirk plays onto my lips.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 am

Kiddo. The term seemed to infuriate me to no end, but I kept calm. None of my anger showed on my face nor in my voice. The one sharp look I gave her said everything.
    “I am not a ‘kid’. We look as if we are the same age, yes, or maybe one of us is a little older? I don’t think such a name would fit either of us here”
    I was simple in my tone. I hated that name. Father used to use such words like that when I was seven or eight when he wanted me to go away. I shook my hand, stopping my scratching of the dog once and for all. I looked up to the girl before standing, and looking over the soup. Expiration date: Exceptionally good. I smiled, god I was hungry, of so hungry, but I wouldn’t eat this now, no. I would wait for my time to eat later. I would eat when I was alone, where I could enjoy my meal without those things up my bum.

I shook my head, looking her over a moment before standing, and looking through the store.

Ooc- I do believe this will be my last post for tonight xD I’m sweepy Muffin! I shall return tomorrow to respond and such! See you then
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Her look was cold, had I struck a nerve? Playing an innocent smile onto my face, I shrugged. She stopped scratching Bosco, and he quickly looked around at me then back at her. Standing up, I watch her staring at the soup can with a small hint of delight on her face. A chuckle escaped my lips and I hauled my backpack over my shoulder.

I stuck out my hand in a friendly gesture, "The name's Mercy."

It was better to have someone know my name then become another nameless body on the street for the government to clean up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

She stuck out her hand, and I gave it a look of disgust. It would be like touching a dead body, accept it had warmth within the sweaty, clammy palm. I shook my hand, standing, and walking past her.

“It’s a pleasure, it really is, but I don’t like to touch…people”

The word was strange on my lips, and I simply shrugged it off as I walked down the aisle. There was something in this hell hole. There had to be. What was the lick of being only a can of soup in this entire store? I shook my head, scanning the floor for anything that looked of food.

I coughed, shivering lightly as I looked back to the end of the aisle a moment before turning to escape to another one. There was something, there had to be. I prayed that there was something. I sighed lightly, looking around a moment before I tripped slightly, stumbling, before falling to my knees. I cursed, loudly, as I thudded to the ground. Why was a so clumsy? What had I come to trip on?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 am