Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 2 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am

I awoke to the sounds of yelling guards, "Wake your sorry asses up!" This happened every morning at the same time. Meals come on trays that are slid through the small opening in the door by the very nice and polite guards. "here's your freaking breakfast Riddler." Every morning we get the same thing. Cold Oatmeal. yummy. After we eat breakfast we do nothing and wait for lunch. for lunch we peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. after lunch we go to our sessions.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 am

I yawned, walking in through the front door of the asylum. I shook my head as I rubbed my eyes. I had been up, thinking, worrying, wondering. What was today going to come with? I still had rounds early in the morning. I wore the same thing I did everyday, of course, different colors, and bits of cloth, but it all looked the same.
    I walked into my office, cursing quietly. I still had Nigma’s interview today. I shook my head, throwing my bad full of files onto the desk before turning around. I pulled my white lab coat on before walking toward one of the wings. Might as well start my rounds. I could finish them after the Session. It Usually took more than an hour. Only an hour until our session. I sighed quietly as I walked into the office to get my clip-board. Who was first… God I hated these perverts.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 am

Laying in bed i began to ponder how i would get out of here. break out or be a good little boy like im told? I was arguing with myself about it when Jinkens knocked on my cell door. "time for your session Riddler!" As i got up I said, "Going to sleep this time too jenkins?" "Shut up Riddler before i hurt you!" I knew i had angered him. I was already beganning to smile at the day ahead
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 am

I sighed, thirty minutes of whistles and insults and threats to your life could really dampen your mood. For some reason, I didn't care as much as I should have. I rubbed my eyes as I pulled a recorder from my desk, and a few bits of papers for notes.

I turned, walking to the door. I coughed quietly, shaking my head as I walked down the short hall to the same interview room I would be seeing for the next few months. I took in a deep breath as I walked into the silent room. No one was here yet. He wanted punctual, then I would give him what he wanted. I shook my head, looking at the damp, bleak walls.

I clicked on the recorder to begin with my notes, before he got here, so it wasn't so awkward.

"Name, Edward Nigma, Also known as The Riddler. Interview number One. Edward Nigma is exactly what his case file suggests. He seems quiet, and most of his words are sarcasm." I cut off the recorder, looking around the door once again. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I waited, rubbing the dark circles under my eyes quietly as I waited. I would be the one to scold now.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 am

As i walked into the interview room i saw Ms. Wynters already seated and ready. "ah! Faith how nice it is too see you again! You haven't been sleeping well persume?" She had dark rings under her eyes and she seemed to be a little out of focuse. As i sat down I began to smile at the conversation to come.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 am

I smirked as he entered. I made sure to click on the recorder as he came to sit down in front of me. He was rather talkative today. This would be good. Maybe he would open up, making my job easier. I watched him as he sat down.
    "I've been sleeping fine Edward, thank you for your concern. It is a pleasure seeing you again too. How was lunch?” I asked, trying to make simple conversation. If he would speak about normal things now, later, maybe he would get more intimate. Usually the orderly got caught up in getting straight to the point. I had all the time I needed. So why worry? It would keep me from having to do rounds at least. Leave that to the men. I wondered if I could ask to do just the women. Ivy could woo-hoo a man to do anything she wanted. She wouldn’t do anything to a female.I shook my head, having gotten side-tracked by my thoughts.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 am

I could see that if I keep playing the cards i might be able to get out sooner than i thought. It was settled; I would play their game... for now. "Lunch is the same; peanut butter and jelly. Not my favorite but good enough i guess... how about you?" I could tell that this is what she wanted by the smirk on her face. I was fiddling with the chair while i patiantly wait for my answer.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 am

I watched him quietly a moment. I heard Jenkins sigh, he was so rude sometimes.
    I hummed lightly, shrugging," I wasn't very hungry for lunch" I spoke simply, a smile on my lips as I ran a hand through my hair.
    "So Edward, I want to get to know you. What's on your mind?" I smiled, trying to get him to open up. I doubted it owuld work, but I had to try.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:45 am

As we sat in silence i wondered what i should say? should i ignore her? "Wondering how long it will take joker to break out this time." As i said this a look of concern pread across her face for a second. "You know he has taken over this asylum before? It was in the matter of seconds! Alot of guards died and even more scientists died." Again for just asecond i saw that look of concern. I began to smirk the guard yelled "Thats enough riddler!" I could tell the guard was scared because he was shaking so much. "Very well."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 am

The thought scared me, but this is what I was here for. All those threats to my life, they really didn't bother me until they came into play. Until I was reminded of the incident that happened when I wasn't on staff.

"No, I asked him what was on his mind. I want to know. If it disturbs you, go outside.It will be okay for a few minutes"
    I loked back as he finnished speaking.
    "How are you so sure The Joker will break out again, Edward? Won't Batman just bring him right back, like he does with all the criminals?"I watched him a moment
    "And bringing up the incident on '09. Wasn't it Batman who informed the police of your werabouts? Didn't he solve all your riddles and get you put back in here?" I knew this would fire him up. Alteast I hoped it would.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 am

Batman... "yes he is the reason i'm back here. Im not exactly happy about it but he is the only one who can solve my riddles... thats why i do what I do." Again Faith lit up. "Back to joker... Joker can escape when he wants. he has too many friends in to many places. Batman does stop him but he will lose eventually. When that day comes... Arkam will be in serious trouble." The look on Faith's face looked troubled while the look on Cash's was grim. "The only time its ever took this long was back in '09. Batman barely survived it. Can he survive it again?" As i finished my sentence I began to laugh histerically.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 am

He was up and on Nigma in a flash. Something about that laugh. It was knowing, it was dark. I shook my head as Cash went to grab him. He was going to take him away. He was going to put him back in his cell. Cash shook his head. We scientist were crazy apparently, from what he thought. He did, though, give him a nice thwack on the head with his stick.
    “Shut up, lunatic” It wasn’t hard, but it would shut up the laughter that made chills run down my spine.

I coughed quietly as I watched him a moment. His true colors had shown themselves for abit.
    “The day Batman loses his fight against Joker, is the day Gotham City will fall into Darkness.” I spoke simply, trying to keep the conversation going. He might grow looser lips if I continue on speaking.

“I think I would like to go back to something you said before, Edward, if you don’t mind. I would like to branch out a little bit on your, ‘That’s why I do what I do’ comment. Why do you do what you do, Edward?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

The bump on my head hurt, but in the asylum you are going to get cuts and bruises. Its just as simple as that. I could that the docter was getting intrigued and thats exactly what I want. "You have the files, see your self. If you really want to hear it from me then fine; I've set people in death traps and given the riddle to batman. If he can solve the riddle, which he usually does, the people live and and I usually come back here. Batman is the only person who has completed all of my riddle, that is why" As i began with reason my voice began to fill with anger and my usual smirk was gone. Once i had noticed this change I quickly corrected myself.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 am

The bump on my head hurt, but in the asylum you are going to get cuts and bruises. Its just as simple as that. I could that the docter was getting intrigued and thats exactly what I want. "You have the files, see your self. If you really want to hear it from me then fine; I've set people in death traps and given the riddle to batman. If he can solve the riddle, which he usually does, the people live and and I usually come back here. Batman is the only person who has completed all of my riddle, that is why" As i began with reason my voice began to fill with anger and my usual smirk was gone. Once i had noticed this change I quickly corrected myself.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm

So the files had been right. The talk of Batman solving his riddles made him angry. I hadn't seen the enraged part of him, that's what I wanted to see. I needed to see every part of this madman to be able to help him even in the slightest.
    "So it makes you angry that Batman can solve your riddles? You’re a very smart man Edward, I’m sure they are quite impossible.” I leaned back in my chair. This was the first time I noticed Cash had gotten up again. He had been informed (as were all the guards) that Nigma’s outbreaks turned violent, and most of the time it was directed toward the doctor in charge. I nodded, as he sat down, in a silent thanks.
    I looked back toward Edward, watching him a moment. I ran a finger under my make-uped eye watching him quietly with a smile. I told myself I would be ‘happy’ and ‘nice’ than my usual self. I was ‘here for Edward’, so I at least had to be nice. The others around didn’t see the bright sides, but I assumed that this was the best place to show it if any, to someone who didn’t care.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 pm

As i saw Cash stand i knew that i would have to calm myself if i was to get any progress. After Faith had said what she was going to say i could see that she didnt care by the look of her face. "something in your eye? I'd be happy to get it for you." My grin was becoming bigger by the second. "If you don't want me to do it why not let Scarecrow or the Joker? They would be delighted to help." Once i had finished talking i glanced at Cash who had a look of worry on his face. This is fun! i thought to myself while Faith just sat there in her usual posture; calm and smiling.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 pm

“Doctor Jonathan Crane, and The joker are, if you don’t mind me saying, a little more dangerous that you Edward.” I watched him a moment quietly. I shook my head, closing my eyes a moment, coughing , before opening them again, and smiling.
    “Why don’t you elaborate on that, Edward” I spoke, a smile on my lips. I didn’t know what I was doing. I wasn’t thinking straight. I didn’t know what was wrong, maybe the lack of sleep? Maybe thinking too hard over his words. I shook my head, coughing quietly. I nodded lightly, standing and starting to pace, trying to get my mind straight ahead.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I could tell she wasn't focused. As she got up and started to pace I began to grow tired of our conversation. Aparrentely i wasn't the only one. Jenkins was as asleep as usual and Cash wasn't far from it. "There is no point ellaborating on someone like Joker. He is insane. Thats it."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

I sighed, nodding as I pulled the rocorder from the table. I nodded, looking over to the two guards that has decided it was nap-time, once again. Didn't cash have to Deal with Mr. Jones in the sewers or something?

I shook my head, turning around.
    "Edward, I think all of us need a little break from this session. I'm not thinking straight, and I feel my problems aren't going help us cure you. Would you rather we come back tomorrow? Then, I feel we'll all be a little more refreshed for tomorrow, hm?"

I spoke, turning to watch him a moment. He was going to be a hard shell to crack. It would take weeks, maybe even months before I would get inside his head.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 pm

A chuckle escaped my lips as she finnished her sentence. "I suppose if we must. I hope you get plenty of rest." The sound of us standing woke Cash. "I"m sorry Ms. Wynters. I didn't mean to fall asleep."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 pm

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as Cash stood, walking toward Edward. I watched him a moment. For a second, I actually thought his words were real. I shook my head, he was insane, and he was a criminal. What he said couldn’t be trusted. I coughed quietly, shaking my head.
    “I guess it’s not any better than being in your cell, but…” I trailed off, looking at cash as he hauled Edward up to his feet. I blamed the cloudy, cool day for my tiredness, but I knew that was a lie.
    “Cash, take him out, give him some fresh air. Let him walk around, free, if there’s anyway and it being safe. It’ll be good for him. He doesn’t get out, you know. Let him walk around, take him to the green house if he wants.” I smiled, nodding quietly, as I looked back to Edward.
    “I will see you, after lunch I assume? Unless you would rather a different time, I can work around anything.” I smiled as Cash began to walk him out, as he had done the day before. I still had to take notes.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm

"Sure Faith." After i said i flashed her a reassuring smile I was walked out and down the bleak hallway leading to the courtyard. "Thank you Cash. Its been very dull in my cell." Cash made a grunt as a response. I have to be nice to Faith. If I'm nice then there is a good chance that I can get out early for being 'cured'.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm

I took in a deep breath as I came to sit in the cell, alone. I looked at the recorder a moment.

"Nigma has shown slight signs of opening up in our talking. He often shows a smile, as if he would like to be free from such a place as this. I feel curing him will be easy once I get him to simply open up to me, and my methods. As strange as it may be, I feel sometimes though, he doesn’t want to be here. He is a conscientious objector in his file, having been quoted in earlier incidents saying,’ I'm the goddamn Riddler! I'm not crazy!’, of course, this shows how much he feels he doesn’t need to be in this cell with me for an hour and a half every day, and I feel a lot of these sessions will be cut short. I find some of his comments unbearable, and they irk me, but I do not let it show. His anger, which I saw a small bit of today, is something I sadly, would like to see more of. It helps him open up. Of course, I must admit my stupidity. He has already spoken of a topic that has generally confused me. It made me sick. Is he really as smart as his ego portrays, or is all this an act?- End of Patient interview Number one-“

I clicked off the recorder before standing, and placing it in my pocket. I would review it soon enough. I could easily listen to it on the drive home, and simply leave it until tomorrow morning. I knew, at this moment, I would be a slacker. I would go to my office, shut the blinds, lock the door, and take a nap, propped up on my desk. I didn’t have to worry about anything. The only inmate here that knew of me was Riddler, and he was with Cash.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"Alright Riddler! You've had plenty of time to breath back to your cell!" Not long after Cahs said that there was a large bang coming the west wing. The time had come for Jokers 'early release'. The fact made me laugh. As i turned around tosneer at cash i saw that his face had a look of fright and disbelief. "I told you so Cash, and now you guards, and scientist are in trouble!" As i said this my voice became shrewed and menacing and i began to luagh histerically. No longer than a few seconds later more more explosions went off in the Northern wing, the Eastern wing and the central wing. I could already tell this was going be fun!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm

I was awakened t loud bangs, and yells of guards. I fell from my seat, having rolled out of my chair. I grunted, and I shook, my head. What the hell was going on?
    "We have a breach in the west wing, all guards are allowed to use lethal force" I took in a deep breath cursing, loudly. He told me, outright, that something was going to happen, and I looked over it. He was bsing his way through the session. I shook my head, gritting my teeth. I forced myself up, from where I had still been on the ground.

I walked to the door, unlocking it, and walking out. I had to find Nigma. It was mu job.
    "Scientist, orderly, evacuate the premisis" I shook my head, I wasn't going to leave yet. I had to find Nigma before he got off the island. He had done that before. The last time there was an outbreak. He made it to land before anyone could stop him. I shook my head, running as fast as I could.

One of them tried chasing me, but gave up as I made it to the front doors. So many had threatened me on my rounds, and I ignored them. Now, it was all about what they could do the little time they were free.

I shook with anger as I made it to the courtyard. Nigma had to be out here somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:37 am