Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 13 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 13 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:47 pm

I heard shuffling as the others looked for something as simple as a light. I tripped once more, catching myself on my palms, covering my hands in dust. I heard the sounds of talking. Someone had found it. Edward had found it. I nodded, stumbling back to my feet.

“Good job, Edward! Now just turn on the small plastic button on the side so we can see!” I giggled, standing in place, waiting for the light. The sound of Bruce couldn’t be heard. I wondered where he had gone. I shook my head. He wasn’t this quiet when we had dinner, but that was probably just me giving him a One-Up. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I pushed my hands to my sides.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 13 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:50 pm

I smiled as she giggled from the darkness as I fiddled the machine as I looked for the plastic switch. I pushed it once I had found it. The light flickered to lie revealing the tunnel as for what it was. It covered in dust, and until I hadn't smelled the smell of mold. I wrinkled up my nose as I walked back over to Faith. "It isn't very appealing is it?" I said to more to myself then anyone else. After that I noticed that Bruce seemed to be missing I turned around to see him standing next to the door. I gave him a look of disappointment. In response to my glare he threw a smirk at me before talking to Faith, "Shall we doctor?" He pushed the door open before walking into the room. I hesitated but followed anyways. I mumbled under my breath as i walked towards the big oak door
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 pm

The light flickered a moment before lighting up the hall. It wasn’t a great sight, but no one would be coming through here accept the three that were here now. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I pushed through the debris on the ground to get to the large oak doors. Mr. Wayne had found himself next to the door. The two men exchanged looks that they assumed I didn’t see. I sighed quietly, nodding as he spoke. I walked forward, and through the door. Edward still had the light and he was bringing it with him. We would need it.
    The ballroom was large, and grand. It wouldn’t matter what happened. If I didn’t get this place cleaned up, we wouldn’t have a ball two days from now. I giggled, taking long steps forward. I sighed lightly, shaking my head as I tripped again on something on the floor. I hit the ground hard and cursed quietly. This wasn’t the best place for there to be debris, but it looked like an old poster or something my heel had gotten caught in.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

I laughed as i walked to Faith and picked her up off the dirty floor. "You seem to be very clumsy today. Would you like to sit down while we do it?" I glanced down at what looked like a rolled up poster. I reached down and picked up. "I wonder what this is?" I said, beginning to unroll the paper.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Someone picked me up off the floor and I turned, a small sigh on my lips. I wasn’t clumsy, stuff was just under my feet. I sighed quietly, pushing a hand to my side. I coughed, turning to look him over.
    “No…Just things are under my feet.” I spoke simply, turning to push toward the side.
    “Bruce, will you go get us a broom…Actually, get a janitorial cart, it should have all we’ll need on it.” He sighed quietly, nodding, a smile on his lips as he turned and slipped out. I turned as I heard Edward mutter his own inquiry.
    “It’s a banner they had up last time they used this pace. I believe it was for a schizophrenia clinic.”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 pm

I nodded at her response before dropping the banner back in its place beside the rest of the trash. I walked beside Faith at the same time that Bruce returned with the cart. I sighed as I grabbed the broom and began to sleep all of the dead memories into a pile. "This is going to be fun..." I said to myself. I began working on a corner when I noticed that there was a broken joker mask laying on the ground under the debris. I picked up and looked at it and sighed. It was from the first escape... Before they started wearing maicup.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I shook my head, walking toward Bruce as he returned with the cart. I gave him a smile as I looked to the cart.
    “You’re awfully quiet, aren’t you?” I whispered quietly under my breath as I took a dust pan to turn and return to the cleaning. He smirked quietly as I turned, staring toward the other side of the room to pull a table from the wall. I coughed quietly, leaning down to place the dust pan on the floor.

“This is what you asked for when you asked to be normal, Edward” I giggled as I watched him a moment. I didn’t know what to do. There was so much to do, but what to start on first?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:11 pm

I grunted as she said that. "It's better than being stuck in that cell all day I guess." I said as I picked up paper and more trash off the floor and put it into the trash can beside me along with the mask. I was bewildered that all the trash has been collecting this long. "Why hasn't anyone cleaned this place up?" I asked as I made another trip to the trash.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

I took in a deep breath as he spoke and I sighed, turned quietly to look over to the two men. I hadn't been to the last ball they had, but I assumed that it would be just like the one before.

Bruce sighed in knowing as he turned from pulling a few of the small posters from the wall. They didn't read of anything. Just paper now, on a wall that had seen much destruction and death.

He sighed turning to the boy that seemed to have fallen head over heels for this woman that was completely oblivious to what was happening. She would end up like harleyquinn if she wasnt careful about how close she got to this man. She was knew to criminals and he knew that. Whether is was this town or the next. They were all the same. They lied for what they wanted. Nigma was nothing different. He's pulling the same thing joker did. He is just as low. Bruce wouldn't let this man take such innocence and turn it against the city.

"The ball two years ago was scheduled the week of the breakout. No one showed up, the island was still under lockdown. Everyone probably forgot about all of this and left it for the next crew to clean up" he turned more to the male than to the doctor whom was still having fits with a table that was older than she was.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 am

I nodded my head as gave his reasoning. "I see." I said as I continued to clean. I had one clean of trash, only to move around to more. I sighed as picked up a piece of a womens dress. By the way the fabric shined and the way it was woven I could tell it must've belonged to someone with alot of money.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 pm

He didn’t know what to do, but walk over to help the girl pull the table away from the wall. He walked over a moment, before using one hand to pull it away. He looked over to her and she smiled, shaking her head. There was no problem with her having problems in the shoes she was in but she thought she was strong.

. . .

Bruce smiled as he leaned in, his lips grazing my ear as he spoke.
    “Lunch, with me” He didn’t even ask, just told me. I nodded as I turned to Edward, who had been cleaning feverishly for the past two hours like I had. I walked over to him, a smile on my lips I put a hand on his shoulder.
    “How about I bring you something back from lunch, and you can eat something that isn’t horrid. Okay?” I smiled, pulling the hand to his shoulder as I pulled him toward the exit. I sighed as we came back into the hallway. The same way we had come in. I smiled lightly, and I pulled him forward. I heard Bruce begin to speak but the bookshelf slamming shut cut him off. I jumped, shaking as I turned. What had shut the door?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

I quickly turned me head to the bookshelf to see what had happened to see that it was shut. I looked at it puzzled, but not really caring because of the hunger, I smiled as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. That is when I realized that Bruce had disappeared. I turned to Faith and asked where he had gone, praying that he wasn't behind the door.. I didn't know why but I was beginning to warm up to the billionaire. He didn't seem like ab ad guy once you got past the fact the he was hitting on the women you had fallen in love with.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm

I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I looked at the closed door. There was banging from the other side and I shook my head. He would have to get out on his own. There was another exit on the other side. It wasn’t locked, no it was never locked. I coughed quietly, shaking my head as I Pushed toward the exit.
    “We’ll have to go around to get him, Edward. I can’t get it open by myself and I don’t want you doing anything that might hurt yourself. I ‘ll need your brawn because Bruce doesn’t like getting his hands dirty”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I scuffed but followed anyways knowing that it was the right thing to do. “What was that?” I asked trying to think straight. I quickly caught my breath as my mind seemed to calm. Not waiting for an answer I continued to talk.
    “I guess I would be the one who has to help the pretty boy out of a jam. For one time I would like to see a rich prick help himself out for once.” I let out a deep sigh before slowing myself down. I gave Faith a smirk. “Shall we?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 am

Faith... Love... Post
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I was silent a moment as he spoke. I turned, glaring at him for his words. He seemed to think that it was nice to curse in front of a lady. It seemed that she thought it made him a man. I didn’t, it made him to complete opposite, a coward. I was silent a moment before turning on heel. He would get out. It was Bruce.

“Watch your mouth, Edward” My words were harsh as I heard the sound of the door being pushed open. There was coughing and the sound of the shifting of the building was something that wasn’t heard a lot. I stopped, turning around. I laughed quietly. The suit was covered in dirt and dust.

“You look a mess, Bruce… The door shut and I couldn’t get it open. Edward was coming to help” I was silent a moment before pulling a hand through my hair. His disheveled figure was something I could get used to around the asylum; even though I knew that we were only doing this for the money the asylum would be bringing in.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 pm

I looked at him for a second, before laughing. I didn't laigh very much so it seemed very alien coming from my mouth. "She's right. You need to look in the mirror." I looked for something to help wipe the dust off and found an old rag on the arm of a couch on the other side of the room. "Here, use this to help get it off" I said as I threw him the rag, with a smirk.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Apologies for interrupting, but could you please set a tittle for you chosen setting? Thank you Tommy Gun was here
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

I was silent a moment as Bruce came out, the same smile on his lips that many had. I didn’t know what else to say. Edward had begun to laugh and it made it slightly awkward. I had never heard him laugh before. I didn’t expect something like this to happen. I turned to him, pointing to the bludgeon that was picked up by Edward.

“Drop that, Edward. You know that you’re still an inmate.” I watched as he handed over a rag. Bruce gave it a look that seemed to make it clear he wasn’t putting it near him.
    “We need to go” His words were stressed as he turned me around and pushed me toward the door. What had happened to leave him such a mess? I took in a deep breath as I was pushed into the light. I grunted as I turned.

“What are-“He keeps pushing me as I try to get back to Edward. “Come on Edward” I grunt quietly, shaking as I tried to order him with us.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 pm

I grunted as I followed after them, dropping my weapon. Fine, whatever got me away from the snotty rich boy I'd be more than happy to do it. It seemed how quickly he was trying to get out of the room. He didn't the "impatient" type. We were about to reach the door, when I heard a banging sound come from the book case behind us. I turned around to see the bookcase fall and hit the ground, revieling what two very large inmates, that without a doubt, were working for Joker. "What the fuck?!" As I said this, a siren went off. I didn't have time to think about it before The first one charged. I barelygot out of the time to see it run into the wall. I noticed that the monster's backbone was pretruding through the skin, and knew instantly, that the two of them had gotten ahold of TITAN formula some how. This was going to be bad.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 pm

He pushes me once more, making me fling forward as something bursts through the wall. I grunt as I hit the ground, flying forward and hitting my head on the concrete wall beside me. I groan as I feel something warm fall down my face and then hit the ground. There’s a roar and I groan quietly, trying to stumble to my feet.
    “Edward? Bruce?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

My first impulce was to run, but I still had Faith to worry about. "Go Bruce! I'll Faith!" I said as I ran past Bruce and grabbed Faith and cradled her while I ran down the hall and into an empty room and sat her down. Bruce came in after me and gave me a signal, telling me to be quiet. Eventhough I didn't like him, I did as he said. The bulking monster began to walk down the hallways scanning each individual room for us. I could hear his deep, dark laugh as he grew closer and closer.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm

The blood is still falling. I couldn’t believe the power that’s behind his arms. Someone pulls me up and runs to an old office. I can barely hold my eyes open as I feel something under me once more. I call out quietly, unsure what exactly has happened.
    “Edward? Bruce? What happened? Why don’t you enjoy a nice drink or something. I’ll be fine…I just need to rest” I have no clue what’s going on. Lights are flashing and the quiet sounds make me feel like no one is around anymore.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:24 pm

I whisper in her ear telling her to be quiet. I can hear the inmate practically on the other side of wall and hold my breathe. Bruce tapped me on the shoulder and shoved a long metal rod in my arms. I decided that this place wasnt safe enough so I pick up faith and set her in a small closet area. I slowly closed the door after me making a small clicking noise. I cursed under my breath as I heard the laugh and saw a huge hand grab the side of the door frame. "Looks like I've found you." I realized that he hadn't seen Bruce and that we had the element of suprise. "Come on you ugly mother fucker!" This seemed like the right thing to say. He gave me a bad looked and started to stalk towards me. After he came so far Bruce hit him over the head with another rod. The monster let ou a grunt before crumbling down on the floor. "Nice work, Mr. billionare." I said with huff.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

There is silence for a long while. I feel the weight fall from my shoulders. I’m pretty sure there’s nothing much I can do now. I can’t move, and I can feel my breathing slow down even more. I hear a loud cracking of wood, but when I open my eyes, all I see is darkness. What has happened to them all? Have they all gone someplace? Or am I blindfolded. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but before I can think of anything, the floor shakes and I hear the words, "Try Trillionaire." Then, I fall asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm