Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 2 Empty Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2990, the worlds population has well exceeded the resources of the planet, and proper space colonization has not been discovered yet. the world is at constant war with itself over the few resources left on the planet. The governments of the old world have crumbled, and now the earth is controlled by dozens of great warlords, all fighting to the death for food, drinkable water, fuel and other supplies. The only resource in this world that is in ample supply is weapons and ammunition.

You and I were taken from our homes at 3 years old by a warlord by the name of Khan, who intends to turn us, along with 98 other recruits, into super soldiers. With Khan's private army of super soldiers, he would be unstoppable, thus he would gain the ability to take any and all the resources he desired.

We are now both 18. Along with the other trainees we have endoured years of surgeries, genetic augmentation and brutal training to make us the perfect soldiers. This is not an easy life however, the training has been extremely abusive and the surgeries and experiments have been painful and dangerous. 24 of the original 100 of us have died in the process. This has however, made us stronger, faster and more skilled than any regular human.

Now what happens when you and I get the idea that we've had enough of the abuse? Will we attempt an escape? Start a rebellion? One thing is certain, Khan will not let his precious super soldiers go so easily...

So I will probably play most of the NPC's, this is how the speech will be set up.

"White speech is my character talking"

"Blue speech is one of the other recruits talking, named or unnamed"

"Red speech will be unnamed guards talking"

"orange will be Khan talking"

I'll put more up if nessesary

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:09 pm

No. This wasn’t going to happen. D-Wing? What was happening in D-Wing? The guys never got Mad Duty! NO!Anger shot through me. I was shaking actually. They weren’t going to put me on Medical Bay again. I wasn’t. No. I closed my eyes, everyone around me shifting, moving. Everyone else was okay with the commands. I would do them, but I would talk to Platoon Leader about it. He’ll straighten this out. I was here because I could handle it. I was here because I could do this. No one saw my potential because I was a female. I was not going to be placed in the damn Medical wing. I wasn’t going to be a pretty piece of ass for the hurt soldiers to look at after they had been hurt. I wanted to be t one looking at the ass. I wanted to have the right to look at it.
    I opened my eyes, hiding the anger, hiding the rage, trying to hide the rage. I becan to jog, Across the courtyard where I had been watching them fight like ravenous animals. I didn’t want this to happen again.

“Sir, I need to speak with you.” I stopped in front of him, the normal salute, my head heal high.

“Permission to speak freely” I only hoped they would allow me to speak. I would hope he wouldn’t give me the ‘you have orders soldier’ bit before walking away. It must have been important. His name had been used over the coms unit.

I stood there silent as it seemed that an eternity went through time. This was a good thing right? Or was it bad?

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Jordan was just on his way to Khan's office when one of the female recruits stopped him. Faith it would seem. She was one of the only female recruits left in the program, out of the 24 recruits that perished, 16 of them were female. Knowing this, Jordan had a lot of respect for Faith, presuming that natural selection had done its job Faith was one of the more potient recruits. Jordan turned to face her.

"Permision granted Faith, what do you need?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 pm

“It seems all females have been put on Medical Duty. Now sir, I know why they put certain people on med-Ward, and well-“

I was getting angry again. If I kept going, I would deffinatly loose myself. I would say something wrong, and then I would be stuck paying the price. I wasn’t even exactly sure what happened. I was trusting myself, and my leader that my opinions wouldn’t be taken the rong way. The recruit that last voiced his opinion just..disappeared. The only one that’s just been gone one day. No questions were asked. No one dared to ask questions. So the loss just went away, like all the deaths that had happened.

I took in a deep breath, keeping my calm. Of course, my anger might have been showing through, but I tried not to show it.

“I do not feel it is my position to be in the medical ward, Sir. The other females may deserve the place, but I’ve worked for where I am.- I know it isn’t my place to voice my opinion, but sir, can you do anything? I work…Just as hard, if not harder than most of the male recruits. I could take most them in a fair fight, sir. I don’t feel Medical is where my place is.”

I took in a short breath. He may see where I was coming from, but he may not. If he didn’t, I would have to take duty in the medical ward, no matter what happened. I would probably have to anyway. Jordan didn’t have higher power in everything. I still may be stuck with the other females.

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Jordan pondered this for a moment. Faith had shown that she can hang with the best of em' throughout the years, but he wasn't so sure about what he could actually do about it. He hasn't even seen Khan face to face, so he wouldn't know if he was exactly the negotiating type.

"I agree with you. You have proven that you are one of the best, but I don't have the authority to just deny Khan's orders. The best I can say is i'll see what I can do"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

It was like something hit me in the chest. He was right. He wasn’t on type. I simply nodded, trying to keep the anger out of my eyes. I took in a deep breath, straightening myself, and saluting our Leader.
    “Thank you, sir. I shall…be in the Medical Wing until further requested. Thank you for your time”
    There was a slight bit of pause in my voice. I had let go how much I didn’t want to be where I had been placed, but I would go, with no further objections.

My hand fell before I did about-face and began toward the Medical Wing. The damned Medical Wing with all the pansy women. Of course, it was easy work, but I didn’t want easy work. I wanted challenges, and pain, and to fight, and to kill. That’s what I wanted. Like I had told myself a million times before. I wasn’t medical wing ass for the guys to look at. Let me catch any of those pricks staring at me, I’ll set them straight. Just because they were in medical didn’t mean they weren’t about to get fucked up by a fellow soldier for private affairs.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Ooc: my laptop is getting repairs so I wont be able to post till later tonight :/ sorry
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Ooc- Okay Very Happy That'll work
    Hey can I stalk you by asking like you timezone and when you're usually on. It'll help me with time management on my end.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Ooc: I have many stalkers so that won't be an issue Razz mountain time, I'm usually on for little pockets in the morning, and a lot after 5 if I'm not doing anything
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 pm

ooc- Okie well n the weekends I'll be on more. and yeah, I'm central, so an hour ahead...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm

OOC: sorry for the wait

BIC: Jordan walked down the hallway away from the two groups. jordan couldn't get the idea out of his head, why would Khan want to see him personally? None of the recruits have ever seen Khan in the flesh. Jordan approached a rather heafty looking mechanical door, next to it a console. Jordan pushes the button on the console to open up a chat line.

"Khan requested my pressence" Jordan said into the machine.

a quick beeping sound comences, then the door hissed open to reveal a small room with a large monitor. The monitor flickered to life as the image of a silouetted man enters frame. His face is not visible.

"Welcome Jordan, we have much to discuss" Khan said in a low masculine tone.

"I thought I'd be meeting you face to face" Jordan said

"Certain security protocols are in deed nessisary" Khan replied.

"If I may sir, I have something I must ask you" Jordan said

"Interesting, I shall hear you out, but make it quick" Khan replied, somewhat intreagued.

"Its about the female recruits sir, why are they being placed in med bay? I have trained each and every one of them personally and I can assure you that they are more than capable to handle what we can handle... Especially Faith..." Jordan said.

Khan was silent for a moment.

"Ah, but that is why I called you here. You see, as you already know, the female recruits just aren't compatable with the same inhancements as the males are. In these times I can not affored to have inferior soldiers."

Jordan looked up in horror.

"You mean you're going to force the A.D.M.A.T syrum on them? Sir, we both know that syrum has a 90% fatality rate!" Jordan protested.

"To make the perfect soldier, one must weed out the weak. If they all die, so be it"

"Sir, you can't be serious!" Jordan let out in anger.

"Once they reach the med bay, the room will be sealed, and the A.D.M.A.T gas will fill the room, killing the weak and making the stong stronger." Khan said coldly.

"This is insane!" Jordan lashed back. Jordan made a quick blolt for the exit, he had to warn them. Suddenly the door slammed shut, trapping Jordan inside.

"I cannot allow you to interfere im affraid. You are my best soldier Jordan, do not make me regret your creation." suddenly the monitor shut down and the lights in the room shut off. Jordan was trapped inside.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I couldn’t believe it. Forced to medical duty with a bunch of sorry excuses for females. I took long strides, my head held high. I would take my orders no matter what. Ignoring the others would be easy, if I could just…

I sighed as I slowed down. The small sign that said “Medical” Laughed in my face. I wanted to jump up and rip it down, but I’d have to put it back up if I was found out. With the cameras everywhere if was definite that I would be forced to drill it back up. I took in a short breath before I took my first step into the room. They all were filled with empty gurneys. I looked with curiosity as many of the girls did paperwork.

What was there paperwork on? No one had been in med ward since…Wow. I couldn’t even remember. Someone began coughing, and I found it rather odd that they would. No one on the platoon was sick. I took in a light sniff through my nose. I looked up. What was that. The room smelled slightly of cabbage. I turned, to walk to the door. It was just my imagination.

The door had a motion sensor, and for some reason wouldn’t open. I reached forward to open it, but it was locked. I tried to breathe lightly. The smell was getting stronger. I didn’t really like odd smelling things. I looked up, the vents; they were pushing out a weird, yellow color gas.
    Was this another test? No. This wasn’t that. What did we have in common? We were female. What were they known for? Being weak. They were weeding us out. I shook my head, no, I wouldn’t be that last one left.

“Girls. I need you to do me a favor. Come over here, and take a deep breath through your shirts. Hold it. As long as you can. It may just save your life”They looked up, giving me a strange look. I shook my head, if they weren’t going to listen then they would die.
    I looked around, there were two cameras. I would knock one out, then leave the other so when they thought we were dead, They would open the doors and we could get fresh air. I knew what it was, it was A.D.M.A.T. gas. I’d heard of it, but only whiffed it once.

Some of the females had done it, but some of them refused to. I ran, as fast as I could to the first camera I could see.
    “You’ll regret this” I grumbled, pulling the knife from my boot and throwing it at the camera. The room was slowly filling with a yellow haze. I had only taken a few seconds to speak and to take out a camera. I ran, as close as I could to the clearest bit of air. I took in a large bit of air before closing my eyes, and stopping my movement. I was calming myself. If I could, my heart would go into a rhythm like I was sleeping, and I could hold my breath longer.

I didn’t know how long it had been. Three minutes about. I watched most of my fellow comrades fall, either passed out or dead. Either way, their instincts would work their magic and get them killed anyway. I shook my head, opening my eyes. It burned like pepper-gas, but I had to look around the room.
    I was the only one still standing. Now was my chance. I felt my vision blur, but I kept my breath held. We were forced to learn how to hold our breath for..Well longer than normal. It seemed some of them didn’t keep up the practice very well.
    My eyes crossed before I fell, hitting he ground like a sack of potatoes. They would think me dead, and release the door. I would then be safe to head for the door. Oh, someone would regret this decision.

ooc- Sorry that took so long. Kinda got sidetracked halfway through. Question: Tomorrow, I most likely won't be on until after 9, do you think you may pop in sometime after that anytime?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm

OOC: Gah, my internet was down yesterday, sorry :/

Bic: Jordan would not allow this. When the females get gassed, they would almost certainly die. Jordan rushed at the door and smashed it as hard as he could, but to no avail. The door was just too sturdy. Jordan had to look for another way out. He viciously searched the room, every second he was trapped in thi room, the more of his recruits would die. Jordan caught an airvent on at the corner of his eye, perfect. With a quick yank, the grate came free and crashed to the ground, Jordan grabbed on to the vent and yanked himself up. It was a tighter space than he was used to, but it was his only ticket out of here.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

It had been how long? I had lost track of time. Five, maybe seven minutes. I couldn’t tell. My own eyesight was growing dim, and I made some of the highest mark s on the examination. Then I heard it. The airlock whoosh that told me the door was open.
    It didn’t take long for the gas to do its work. Your body could withstand a little, if there was more air than gas, but once it got to the point that the gas had completely filled the room, anyone breathing would die.

If I had been listening during our training, the gas itself was harmless for awhile. It wasn’t really anything more than a space filler. It had some property that pulled all the oxygen out of the air, leaving the room with a gas that smelled more like chalk and cabbage than anything else. Your body naturally breathed in the air, trying to get oxygen, and it more or less pulled toxins into your body, like second hand smoke. Too much would kill you, just a little, although not recommended, wouldn’t hurt. Really, the lack of oxygen killed you before the toxins (If ingested in large amounts) got into your bloodstream and stopped the heart; they were Plan B.

I raised my body, slowly, watching as the yellow haze filtered out of the room. I stumbled slightly, trying to run to the door. If I could get air, I could get the others out. Of course, If any of them were alive, you had no idea on a mental state, or if they would fall into a coma. The results of taking in too much gas were death mostly.

I was at the door now, throwing myself through it. I rolled, landing flat on my stomach as the breath filled my lungs. Hard breaths, but I couldn’t rest. I had to get the others out.

“I swear, whoever did this...” My voice was hoarse, letting out a small squeak now and again. I rose, slowly, shaking. I took in a deep breath of the fresh air before I ran inside. The people closer to the door, which was most of them, was who I tried to grab. The girls that fell last, they were the ones I was saving. They were stronger; maybe they would be helpful for something. I grabbed two by the collar of the shirts, and dragged them out. I had to try to save them all. I wasn’t a comrade if I didn’t.

Ooc- It's okay. Just trying to get a little bit of a normal bit of footing. I'm not on as much as usual.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Jordan finally reached the end of the ventway, this should be right ontop of med bay. With a swift stomp, the grate gave way and jordan jumped down. This wasn't good, all of them were on the floor, seemingly dead, but wait, Faith was dragging their asses out! Jordan grabbed one of the recruits and hoisted her over his shoulder, he needed to help Faith evacuate the others.

"Faith, im here to help!" Jordan let her know as he carried one of them out of the room.

Then suddenly, without warning, six guards bolted around the corner with cattleprods.

"Jordan! drop that recruit! We have orders from Khan to prevent you from aiding the recruits!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 pm

My breathing was shaking. Most of them were out of the room. There were only about five left. I could get them all out. There wouldn’t be a problem with that. Then once they had been evacuated, I could find out who did this. I had just dropped two of the smaller recruits, they were dead, and I knew it, but I had to help them.
    There was a loud crash, and I jumped. I took about two seconds to turn. It was Jordan, seeming to pop out of a random air vent. I grunted, shaking my head.
    “Jordan” I muttered, a sigh of relief coming from my lips. I didn’t take too long before turning to run back into the room. It was now clear of all gas, and safe to breath as much as possible. He ran in, actually running ahead of me to pick of one of the other dead recruits that was still on the floor. I turned to pick up others when there was sound of hard footsteps. I turned to see more people coming in. The thought of more help was much appreciated, but they carried cattle prods, which made me question their motives. Their words said it all, making me cringe.
    “You had orders from Khan?” I grunted, pulling one girl onto my shoulder before walking her outside the medical ward. At least I would let their bodies be outside for now, not kept in that damn room to rot.
    I turned, watching him a moment. I shook my head. Even I wasn’t cocky enough to stand up to orders from Khan, even if he had just tried to kill me.
    “Jordan, Stand down. You know this won’t help you-“ I cut myself off to walk towards the door to get more bodies. It wasn’t my battle what happened to the others. I sighed, shaking head. There were two left. I grabbed them both, throwing one over my shoulder, and dragging the other. I didn’t know if the on was alive, but the one I was dragging was unfortunately dead.

I dropped the two bodies on the ground before running to the first body I had dragged out. I had to check and see if they were alive. Search, Rescue, Evaluate.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm

OOC: so sorry for the wait, life came calling lol Razz ill try and post more often

BIC: Jordan nods his head. He probably shouldn't interfere, Khan will get his soon enough. Jordan put his hands in the air and faced the guards.

"Very well, I'll back down" Jordan said to the group of guards.

one of the guards approached him and shocked him with the cattle prod. Jordan grunted in pain, but didn't go down so easily. He grabed the cattle prod and turned it on its uder, sending the guard to the floor. The other five rushed jordan and shoked him till he hit the floor, then began kicking him viciously.

The guards begin to drag Jordan away. They turn to Faith.

"Now you better keep in line, or we'll have to take your ass down too!" a guard snapped at her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm

ooc- It's okay, I'll be here
    bic
    They shock Jordan, making me flinch. All of them were dead. I couldn’t help them anymore. They were all dead. A deep breath filled my lungs as I rose to my feet. They spoke to me as if I were below them. I wasn’t below them. I could take them all. I gritted my teeth, before I let out a small chuckle.

“Let the weak be weeded out.” I grumbled the words, kneeling quietly to get the large knife from my boot. I watched them, all five of them, walking away like they had something important to do. I chuckled quietly, shaking my head.
    Someone was going to pay for killing all my girls. Even if they were weak, they were female. Now, I was the only one left. I brought the knife up, throwing it has hard as I could. There was a grunt, and the knife stuck right where it was needed. In between the shoulder blades.
    He dropped, a smirk on my lips.
    “Any of you mothers wanna tell me to keep in line again? C’mon, I dare ya” There was a smirk on my lips as I watched the other four turn to look slightly dumbfounded.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Jordan's vision was hazy. It would seem he was being dragged away... How many times did they shock him? Who knows. Getting hurt is a lot like getting wet, you can only get so wet before you stop noticing it. But what was this? It would seem like one of the guards had been stabbed... FAITH! No, the guards would sourley swarm her.

The other guards took notice to Faith's hostile action and turned towards her, dropping Jordan and drawing their pistols.

"How dare you, you cocky bitch!" one of the guards barked.

The open fired at Faith
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 pm

God, what had I gotten into. They were calling me cocky? They were the one’s acting all high and mighty toward me. I sighed quietly watching as they drew weapons. They had dropped Jordan, and he was safe now. I had to avoid.

I rolled, to the left before forward. I felt something lodge into my side and one graze my shoulder. After so much pain, you could ignore it, but later it would hurt like hell. I had rolled right next to the guard that had fallen due to Jordan’s attack.
    “Guy’s it’d help if you fought like the men you proclaim to be” I grabbed the prod, throwing it at one of the others. This gave him a shock, and he flinched. It dazed him, just enough for me to be able to get the pistol off the guard and fire.
    They had let off another round by now, another one grazing my calf. I fired, one, two. Another one down.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Jordan heard gun shots... He has lost many recruits today, he wasn't prepared to lose faith too. He mustered his strength and powered through the pain to get to his feet. It would seem Faith was still alive, and the last guard was pre occupied with her. Jordan snuck up behind him and quickly twisted his neck until his bones snapped. He fell down, deader than dead.

"Faith, we have to go! More will come" Jordan said
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm

The pain was beginning to get to me as Jordan snapped the neck of the last one.
    “Like I said, I didn’t need any fuckin’ Medical Duty” I spit on one of the bodies before looking up to Jordan. He was urgent to get out of here. I shook my head. That was my payback. Khan thought he could weed out weak females, then I was going to be doing some weeding of my own.
    I watched him a moment, shaking my head. I stood up as straight as a bullet in my side would allow. I gave a solute. I wasn’t disobeying, just getting payback.
    “Sir, I can take the fall for this. Besides, I did all the killing. It was my fault I didn’t get the girls out in time. They couldn’t...” I shook my head, walking slightly limped toward the commander.
    “Orders, Sir?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Jordan shook his head.

"Faith, you're one of my people. I'm not going to let you take the wrap for this. Period." Jordan pondered for a moment.

"First off it looks like you need some medical aid"

Jordan grabbed the first aid kit from the wall

"You need to patch yourself up, and quickly"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 pm

I wasn’t one of his people if he just let all my comrades die without even a warning. Of course, I kept that comment to myself. There was no reason to speak my mind when I was the lower here. I nodded as I watched him pull a med-kit off the wall. I sighed quietly, shaking my head.
    “Sir, I must decline your order for medical assistance. The bullet in my leg cannot be retrieved by first-Aid tweezers alone. I’ll need to make a small incision to get it out. The rest are just grazes. I’ve handled worse before, Sir. I have a feeling we have better things to do than just sit here”
    I kept straight, my head looking forward. Everything was the truth, and if anything, I didn’t want to get the bullet out yet. I wanted to get this whole thing situated.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am

Jordan nodded

"Fine, but we still..." Jordan was cut off by the intercomm

"I am disapointed in you Jordan. You disobeyed my orders. You were once my best soldier, you were going to be the centerpiece of my elite soldiers, now I know where your loyalties lie. I cannot trust you. And as for you Faith, while I am indeed impressed that you survived the gassing, you have proven yourself hostile towards my men. You two seem to have forgotten the little fact that I own you. You are my property, and you were to do as I will you to do. It would seem you two need to be replaced.. You are hereby both considerd my enemies. Goodbye." Khan said in a deep voice.

The door slammed shut, trapping them in med bay, the lights shut off as the alarm sounded.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 am

Ooc- I’m going to say this now..Pardon my words in this post…I’ve been holding off on some of my explicit words, but I think this post needs it. xD Sorry!
    Bic

Of course, just my luck. I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. I was pissed. They were doing to replace two of his best soldiers with what? I shook my head, turning to walk over to the men that had fallen. I retrieved the weapons from their bodies and my own knife.
    “Mother- I swear I’ll kill as many of these bastards as I need to. Replace me! Hostile! Come get me…” My words turned into grumbles as I continued on with my sentences. I threw two of the pistols to Jordan, pushing one into the belt around my waist.
    “I suggest you make those last. I have a feeling we’re going to have to fuck up some of them…” I wouldn’t have been like this. I liked my life. I liked taking orders. I liked being in the middle where I could always have room for improvement. Jordan wasn't my leader anymore. He was a comrade for survival. Of course, if he wasn't hell-bent on being a...What were we? I liked being there, but damnit if he was going to throw us out. Then let’s fuck some shit up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm