Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 4 Empty Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2990, the worlds population has well exceeded the resources of the planet, and proper space colonization has not been discovered yet. the world is at constant war with itself over the few resources left on the planet. The governments of the old world have crumbled, and now the earth is controlled by dozens of great warlords, all fighting to the death for food, drinkable water, fuel and other supplies. The only resource in this world that is in ample supply is weapons and ammunition.

You and I were taken from our homes at 3 years old by a warlord by the name of Khan, who intends to turn us, along with 98 other recruits, into super soldiers. With Khan's private army of super soldiers, he would be unstoppable, thus he would gain the ability to take any and all the resources he desired.

We are now both 18. Along with the other trainees we have endoured years of surgeries, genetic augmentation and brutal training to make us the perfect soldiers. This is not an easy life however, the training has been extremely abusive and the surgeries and experiments have been painful and dangerous. 24 of the original 100 of us have died in the process. This has however, made us stronger, faster and more skilled than any regular human.

Now what happens when you and I get the idea that we've had enough of the abuse? Will we attempt an escape? Start a rebellion? One thing is certain, Khan will not let his precious super soldiers go so easily...

So I will probably play most of the NPC's, this is how the speech will be set up.

"White speech is my character talking"

"Blue speech is one of the other recruits talking, named or unnamed"

"Red speech will be unnamed guards talking"

"orange will be Khan talking"

I'll put more up if nessesary

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Ten minutes of Anxiousness. They seemed to be a strange in the actions, but nothing about them really seemed off. A deep breath rose in my chest as Jordan came walking back through, almost looking as good as new. I straightened up, my back as straight as I could get it with the shape I was in.

“Yes,Sir” I gave him a nod as he spoke, looking over the two men a moment. He gave a comment about things he didn’t learn in medical school. I doubted he had been to a real medical school anyway with the way they presented themselves, but you never knew.

I took a few steps forward, stopping as he addressed me as little lady. I gave a light snort before continuing on to where I would be patched up. There was no reason to point out that I could take them both on with three bullet wounds, and I was the little one. I simply smiled, taking it as more of a compliment than anything.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) - Page 4 Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

---20 minutes later---

Jordan was just happy Faith didn't rip the guys throat out for calling her a 'little lady'. He was not suprised she was taking longer, she did in fact have more bullet wounds. finally the man stepped out.

"Shes good as new! That'll be 300 credits" the man said.

Just as he was about to hand him the credit chit, the man fell to the ground, dead. It was a sniper shot! The other man with the hunting rifle tried to shoot back, but was also picked off.

"Faith! Sniper! Stay low!"

Jordan bunkered down behind a small hill after taking the mans hunting rifle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 pm

We made very little conversation as the male proceeded to fix me up. There wasn’t much to say to someone you didn’t even know. It was only a traveler, and I had no reason to speak to him.

After about twenty minutes, I reappeared. Money didn’t even change hands before the man fell, dead. I jumped, turning quietly toward where the shot could have come from. There was a few moments before the other male was shot down. I cursed quietly as I shot to the left, trying to get behind my own outcropping of sand. I didn’t want to get shot after just being patched up.

I looked over, seeing Jordan about fifteen feet away.
    “Sir, orders?” I spoke, pulling the pistol from where I had it tucked in the back of my pants.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Jordan took two shots towards the man, only to recieve returned fire.

"There is only one shooter at your twelve o'clock! I'll draw his fire, you flank him and take him from the side!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I smirked quietly, looking over to Jordan a moment. The way this part of the sand had pushed together, we had been in the sunken in place of the sand. He was eight in front of me, so it wouldn’t be hard to just go around the side of the hills that were made by the wind, and shoot him in the head silently.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Jordan took a few more pot shots at the sniper, but this hunting rifle was in poor repair. One more shot just missed Jordan by inches. It would seem that the attacker was using a bolt action rifle, thus it would take him time to reload for another shot. Jordan sprinted the oposite direction of Faith and bunkered down again.

Faith needed to be quick.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 pm

My breathing was silent as I seemed to crawl the sand. The wind was beginning to blow, making it shift as I made my way around. He was too busy reloading. I smiled, an easy kill for someone trained like I had. The sand made my footsteps silent as came from his own right flank. He was too busy trying to reload without sand flying into places it shouldn’t go. He didn’t see me until I was behind me. I smirked quietly, not thinking about anything but killing the man. He would have some information, but I wasn’t things. Just death. I chuckled from behind as I leaned over him, pulled my lips to where an ear might be if a helmet hadn’t been in the way.
    “Looks like this needs a lady’s touch” I muttered. He jumped, turning slightly before I caught his head in between my hands, snapping it quickly.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Jordan looked over, It would seem Faith has killed the man.

"Good job Faith, grab his weapon, we may need it"

He surveyed the area, the caravan may still have equipment.

"Take whatever we need from their caravan, it's no use to them now. Khan will send more, we must make haste"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 pm

I was complimented on the kill as Jordan came around to meet me. I nodded quietly, a sigh on my lips as I pulled at the weapon. I looked up as he spoke. We did need to hurry, but one thing that I hated doing was running from an enemy. Running forced you to show all weakness you had at the time. Of course, right now, we both were outmanned and under-armed.
    I had been picking through the few pockets the male had. It wasn’t long before I found the limited supply of ammunition. It wasn’t much, but it would work. I shuffled to my feet, looking over to Jordan a moment.

“Would you like the…more pristine Weapon sir?” I left the gun on the ground, turning and walking back toward the caravan. He would either take it, or he would bring it back with him. I shook my head, looking over the dune, and down to the caravan in the hole. The caravan would be covered before soon by the shifting sands, and the wind would cover up our tracks if we were lucky.

I took a leap, jumping over the edge. Sliding down the sand, I made it to the bottom faster than if I had walked. Besides, why not have a little fun with it? Our death was imminent by now anyway.

I shook my head, scolding myself for thinking in such ways. I got to the caravan, a small frown on my lips. We would make it out of the desert, and if I was lucky, I would get my revenge on Khan for what he did to me and my family. Those girls hadn’t deserved it.

I shook my head, looking up to the wood that the caravan was made from. There wasn’t much, you could tell. It was small, and compact from what I could see. I shook my head, turning back to look for Jordan. We would need water, food, and weapons.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:42 pm

"You got the kill, go ahead and take it" Faith was the better sniper anyways. No doubt that man was merely a scout, more would be here, quickly too.

Jordan was able to find a single botle of water, half empty, and two small packets of rations. It wasn't much, but you take what you can get in this desert.

"Alright, lets head out. More will be here once they realise their scout hasn't come back.

OOC: Not trying to be a pest or anything, were just waiting on you in ther Super Hero RP Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:52 pm

I sighed quietly as I pulled the water bottle I had found around my body. I would have to find some way to hook It onto my waist so I wouldn’t have to carry it. I would have a weapon to care about now anyway. I looked over to him as he came over. I gave him a smile, turning to walk toward Jordan.
    “Thank you, Sir” I was sort of surprised he gave me the better weapon, but I assumed it was because he thought I was a better shot. I turned around, looking at the sand that had seemed to shift around me.
    “Which way sir? Northeast or Northwest?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Now that was the problem.

"If we go Northeast, we will eventually reach the outer colonies, outside of Khan's reach. The problem? Nothing but desert until we reach our destination, and we simply do not have enough food or water. Now If we go Northwest, we will run into Primm. It is a large town, that will have all the supplies we need, but Khan controls Primm. There will be a chance we'll get spotted if we go there."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 pm

I cursed quietly, kicking the sand as I began to walk. There weren’t enough provisions. No, not enough for one person let alone two. I shook my head, I had realized what I had said the moment it crossed my lips. The reason we were located where we were. No one came out this far into the desert unless they were out here to sell some serious weaponry. It was a surprise that they even came out for this. I shook my head, trailing the sand until I met his eyes.

“Do you suggest we risk it sir? We won’t make it to the outskirts without going into a town, but…Primm?” My voice jumped up what seemed to be an octave at the word. This was really the most fright I had shown since I was a child, and really, I wasn’t that scared. I was tired of getting shot and gassed, and Khan would be out looking for us, no matter what happened. I flinched, shaking my head. Primm was so large! There was no way we’d get out of there without getting shot at by someone. With only made me grumble curses quietly under my breath. I sighed lightly, walking forward slowly before stopping to look across the scenery.

“Permission to speak freely, Sir?” I gave him a half glance before looking back to the scene. There wasn’t much to see, but it was easier to think that way.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 pm

This was one of those rare situations where no matter what you did, you were screwed. It would seem that Primm was their only option, they would not survive the journey through the desert with next to no nourishment.

"Permission granted Faith"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 pm

I looked back over, a small smile on my lips. I coughed, some of the dust getting into my nose as I watched him a moment.
    “No matter what happens, you know we’re fucked right?”
    I had begun to take large steps through the sand. Khan knew where we were going. He had trained us to think logically, which is what we were doing. He would have scouts out for them, maybe even before we would get there.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Jordan sighed t the comment

"Yeah, pretty much. It looks pretty bleak. Primm seems like our only option, even though it will probably be an ambush"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I continued on. He knew it, just like I did. There was no way we were going to do this unless a miracle happened.
    “Well we can’t do anything, but try, right sir? Be as positive as possible until we get someplace where it’s not possible.”
    I didn’t know if I was making any sense to him, but I was to myself. I shook my head, looking up at the sun a moment. It was growing lower in the sun, which was good, maybe.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Jordan nods.

"It's pretty much our only option, were off to Primm"

He said woefully. This was not good, it was basically like choosing to get shot over dying of dehydration.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I smiled lightly, beginning to jog a few moments before slowing up. The sand had made me slip and almost fall twice, which wasn’t very reassuring.

“Well, come on slow poke! You’re going to get swallowed by the sand!” I turned, jogging backwards as I watched him a moment before turning back around. I was trying to do something to get our minds off where we were headed.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait Faith

BIC: Tireless hours of treading through unending desert had Jordan weary. He was a super soldier however, Faith and Jordan have made it further with little to no water than any human could survive. It was hard to keep your senses sharp when fatigue sets in, dust constantly blows in your face and the knowledge that the bullets could start flying at any moment. Then there it was, Primm was on the horizon.

"Almost there Faith"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Ooc- Sorry Jordan, life got in the way.
    bic

Sand. I hated it. Every time the wind blew the damned stuff got into my face. It seemed like I was spitting constantly, but I wasn’t, just when the grit in my mouth seemed to be turning into complete mud. It was hard to conserve water when you were sweating and trying to keep the dirt out of your eyes.

We didn’t speak much through the hours we walked. There was too much risk of dehydration for that. We were silent. The only sounds were grunts and quite curses if I tripped in the sand. Jordan was good about being quiet. It was strange. When we were in ranks he was talkative, he tried to keep everyone happy. You could tell he was trained well. I smirked quietly, sighing as I looked up. He had finally spoken, making me turn slight to look at what he had seen.

Primm. Thank god, it was Primm in the distance. We had been running on low water for awhile. I sighed, shaking my head as I looked over to the leader that had saved us both.

“Now back to getting shot, hm?” I shook my head, looking at my skin. This was the first time, in awhile; I had been in the sun for hours on end. I grunted, shaking my head.

“I think I finally got all that sun the boys wanted me to get” I smirked, trying to lighten the mood a moment. My skin was red by now. It didn’t hurt yet, and I hoped that the red wasn’t sunburn. I wasn’t tan at all, so the imminent sunburn couldn’t be denied.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Jordan managed a light grin at Faith's comment, but the situation was pretty bleak.

"Now, we need to approach Primm carefully, and try not to stand out."

Jordan gave a slight glance at his jumpsuit.

"Well we are sure to stand out wearing these..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:52 pm

He was right. The suits we were wearing would stand out even in the diverse crowd of Primm. We were Property of Khan, and that made us interesting and frightening. I sighed quietly, watching as the sand moved, blurring the city, making it move almost. I coughed, spitting once more. I was doing it more fluently now. I didn’t have to worry about water, Primm was right there, and that was a promise of food and water, hopefully.

I smirked lightly, my voice cracked and rough as I straightened up.
    “Clothes Shopping!” I tried to make my voice go high, like the others, when they would lay in the bunker, talking about what it would be like if they could go to the closest town. They talked about what they would do. I remembered one of the women, small and dainty, with the highest voice I had ever heart speak of such things. Of course, she was one of the first to die. She enjoyed spouting off and was unable to produce under the pressure of early training missions. I was unsuccessful. My voice cracked, making me cough. Of course, they were all dead now, and the only thoughts of women were in Primm, which drew nearer as my mind wandered.

The thought made me grunt, the death of my comrades still hurt in the slightest, but I was used to pain; used to losing friends. I was made not to feel; not to care, but somehow I did. Maybe it was the rage that he had the audacity to try and kill one of his best soldiers. I had been trained to fight, a warrior, the kind that fought to-the-death; Fists and guns. I remembered one of the men in our unit pass on that I had a ”Snakebite heart with a Bubble-Gum Smile” whilst he tried to slap me on the ass. Apparently he thought I enjoyed his semi-compliment. Of course, he ended up in the infirmary with a broken hand, but the thought had stayed with me. Was I really?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Jordan knew Faith was right, even if there was a comedic twist to the way she said it. They had to get new clothes, but the only place to get clothes was in Primm.

"We need to make a B-line straight to the nearest shop, no garuntee we wont get spotted however..." Jordan said, with a hint of hoplessness in his voice.

They made their way down the hill into Primm. What a junkyard...

The buildings were made from any sort of scrap you could find. People littlered the streets, making it almost impossible to move. The level of filth and polution made it hard to even breathe. With every step, Jordan was forced to lightly shove a beggar out of the way.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 pm

I couldn’t think of anyone that might even possibly want to live here. The air made your throat burn as it slid down your throat, the buildings horrid to the eyes. Scrap and litter. I sighed quietly, shkaking my head as I looked up to the sky a moment.
    “Hopefully there’s someone who’ll let us use their shop” I muttered quietly. We had endered the outskirts of the city now, and I grew silent. Jordan would do the talking, there was no reason for two people to be running their mouths. That was twice the risk of letting through information that could turn people on us, if our clothes didn’t give us away first. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I followed. Many people walked up to us, begging for money or food. Jordan would push them away for them to just pull toward me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 am