Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total

Danny:

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

So...
    be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
    or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
    you're off to Great Places!
    Today is your day!
    Your mountain is waiting.
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Eljordo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Now things were getting interesting. Daniel turned into his full werewolf state. He was a large bugger, the biggest wolfman Ashe has fought,he would not underestimate this beast, and it would do well not to underestimate Ashe. He became so massive that the net snapped around him, freeing the beast.

"Now, let's see what you can do" Ashe said calmly.

As quick as lighting Ashe jumped to the wall, banked off and landed on Daniels back. He began stabbing him in the back repetivley
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I didn’t expect to see what I saw at the end of the road. The figure that seemed to be fighting to get onto its feet was getting up, growing larger. I cursed quietly as I saw it. I cut to the side, watching from the corner. God, what had this fool gotten himself into? This was a wolf that needed two or three people to take down.

“You fool” I muttered the words quietly as I watched from the side. I wasn’t about to help, unless he needed it. With this monster, he would need it. Of course, The male, Ashe, would wait until he was almost at the end of his rope before he would accept help from anyone. What a narcissist.

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:33 pm

As I watched him turn I let out a small growl. It was hard fighting against my insticnts to rush in to help take Danny down.
    My hair was standing higher than it had been before. Danny's laugh chilled straight to the core of every single bone in my body. I was snarling quietly by this point. Watching the bulking Werewolf. I would do everything I could to stop him. I began my desent from the roof by a fire escape that went down the side of the building.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Danny growled and swipe at Ashe, testing it. But he jumped away before Danny really moved. Danny followed Ashe, and soon he was on his back. Danny snarled and growled swiping behind him, feeling around. It wasn't until the literal back stabs, that Danny got angry. He spun around before jumping up buildings. When he got to the top of the building, Danny reached around and grabbed Ashe, tearing him off Danny's back.

He fumbled, before latching onto Ashe's neck. Danny's piercing yellow eyes glared at Ashe in the eye, his grip tighening, his claws digging into the flesh. Danny would of continued until Ashe's death buy something caught him off guard. The scent of another werewolf. But this was odd, because Danny didn't recognize the scent. He -the other werewolf- was not part of the Dammed. His attention moved to the werewolf.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm

I was closing on Danny from behind when he stopped and froze. Once I noticed this I frozed where I was and held my ground. There was no way I would stop until he was dead. I growled and charged towards Danny. "It's your time to die Daniel!"
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:39 pm

2am. It's as dark as it's going to get, and the streets have just emptied of all life, except for a few; drunken men and women, thugs, a few patrolling officers, people like me, and of course, those creatures that you heard about in story books as a young child. Weekday nights where most of the city is asleep in their beds for their early work the next morning, is the time where we, The Order, and The retched Damned really like to play. Less people on the streets, means less of a mess to clean up. The Damned couldn't care less though, they're out any night regardless of what day it is. The Order? We're out every night, but during the week is when we send out more of our members. Not trying to make it sound like we're taking shifts.. But we can't a dozen members out hunting every single night. You go out, you kill, you come home and wait till you're scheduled for another hunt. I'm out 5 times a week, taking two nights to myself to rest and have a normal life.. Or at least try.

I was in the dead areas of town; cheap bars, prostitutes at every third corner and the roach filled apartments occupied by minimum wage working middle age people. The Damned's playing ground for a quick and easy kill, and a place that needs to be occupied at night all the time by The Order. If we gave them just one night here without us patrolling, they could create enough members to set us back a month of progress. It's not so much killing them that's the hard part.. It's keeping up with their constant recruitment. Werewolves, is what has been population mostly in the past month. It makes sense; easy to create, and the basics of the instinct to fight and kill comes with the curse. We can kill new ones very easily.. If we get the chance too before they're trained by whoever turned them. Once they're trained, it becomes a whole new level of difficulty to catch and kill them. Werewolves aren't our only problems, because the Damned is made up of many different abominations, but werewolves are one of the hardest to kill. Those who can use 'magic'.. A chase, but moderately easy to kill if you know what you're doing. Vampires? Too easy, which is why I think they're may be only a couple of them left in the entire city.

I was deep within the deserted alleyways and damn streets of this neighbourhood; exactly where I wanted to be. I was suited up as normal, with the exception that I loaded my Magnum's with with silver bullets. I usually only carry a cartridge with me.. But tonight I had double that. I gave myself a quota of two dead Werewolves bodies on the streets tonight, and I intend to meet that quota. Use normal bullets to slow them down.. And once you get a shot, I use the silver. I put up the hood of the long, dark navy trench coat that went down to just 6 inches above the ground. I always wear something that covers my equipment.. For obvious reasons. Although, I was well known by The Dammed for the black coat with white trimming, so tonight I switched. Perhaps it'll let them get close enough to me to allow me to get in a couple really good shots.

Last edited by Kristie on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Ashe felt the beasts grip tighten around his throat. This was bad, very bad. But hell, Ashe has come out on top through worse conditions. Daniels biggest mistake however, is that he comitted both hands to strangling him. He reached for his pistols when he heard another man speak, this caught Daniels attention only for a second, but it was enough. Ashe pointed both his pistols at the beasts chest at point blank and shot. It was unclear if this killed him or not, but it loosened his grip enough that he was able to escape. Ashe took in a deep breath of air then stepped back, It would seem Daniel wasn't dead, and the newcommer was another werewolf!

Ashe kept Faith pointed at Daniel and judgement pointed at the newcommer
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

I was silent as I walked through the shadows. Someone was after the wolf. I shook my head, he was still part of The Order. I had to help if needed. The wolf stopped, hearing something. I shook my head, closing my eyes. He had heard something. Someone else. Was there someone in the shadows across the street, or on the building?

There were shots fired, two, in the chest. I smiled, he wasn’t dead yet apparently.

Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Danny yelped in pain as two bullets pierced his flesh. He pulled back, snarling at both Ashe and the werewolf. This was unsettling. In Danny's current condition, it wouldn't be smart to battle with both Ashe and the werewolf (who was in perfect health). Despite his strength, Danny knew better. It might as well be suicide. He howled loudly, barking at Ashe, before shifting back into a human. Danny stood there, panting. His white shirt was covered with his own blood (but there was a reason his shirts were white. The blood on them was a collection).

"You got lucky tonight!" Danny snarled, his still yellows eyes occasionally flicking towards the werewolf. "Next time you won't be so lucky, mark my word!" He dug into his flesh and pulled out the long bullets, flicking them to the floor. He flintched a few times pulling them out. "And you!" he snarled, directing his words at the other werewolf, his eyes remaning on Ashe. "I expect a fight with you. How dare you insult the blood of a werewolf by being with these, worthless humans!" his growl, was fierced and filled with anger. He gave a final stare at Ashe before running, at full speed this time, away from the two foes. At his full speed, Danny would be able to outrun them, and by the time they had gotten their hands on a car, Danny would be long gone.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Ashe filled with rage, he was so close! He could not let him escape! He raised both of his pistols at the fleeing Daniel and unloaded. He was just too fast, all of the rounds missed him as he fled. Enraged, Ashe pointed both of his pistols at the newcommer.

"Explain yourself! Now!"
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

He had missed with all his bullets. It made me smile from the darkness. He was a fool. He expected to kill a werewolf at full health with just a pistol and luck? I wouldn’t have helped until he was so close to death he most likely would have died anyway.

The thing across the street. It was a werewolf, one of the Order. If I was correct his name was Alix, but I was never sure about things like that. I looked around a moment before walking out into the moonlight. The thick soles of my boots made thudump-ing noises on the pavement. I began to clap, slowly, one, two, three, a clapping that was slow, agonizing, and mocking with every strike.
    “Good Job my friend, you merely pissed him off.”

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 pm

I grunted at the human and snarled "I don't need to explain myself to you!" I said as I turned back into a human. "Just be glad I showed up or you'd be dead right now. Put your toys away. If they didn't kill him what makes you think they'll kill me?" I glanced at they human before walking away.
    I kept wondering what he had been thinking when he had took on someone like Danny alone, as I smelled another human I darted my eyes around the alley. "Come out who ever you are!" I said bracing myself for another attack
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

There was no wind tonight; at least, none that was thick enough to carry voices from far away and bring them to your ears as if the person was standing give feet behind you. My point? The commotion and talking I was hearing was close by, very close. I tilted my head down in reaction, covering my face and quickening my pace to appear frightened. An old trick.. And it probably won’t work, but it never hurts to give it a shot and hope you get even a small advantage, correct?

I was beginning to wonder why I hadn’t seen any Order’s roaming around.. There were enough of us out tonight that I should have gotten word from someone by now.
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:02 pm

Danny ran. His legs were swift and his breathing strong. It wasn't until he reached the end of an alley that he stopped. He panted a little, then grunted. Leaning against the wall, Danny ripped his bloody shirt and looked down. Two gun shots to the chest. For other wolves, this would of meant death. Danny gave a laugh of distaste before digging into his wounds. They were deep, and Danny gritted his teeth as pulled then out. "I'll get revenge for that bastard!" Danny grunted, flicking the second bullet on the floor.

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Ashe looked at the new wolf

"I would kill you scum! But I am no savage. I only kill who I am contracted to, or who poses direct threat, thankfully for you" Ashe said coldly, guns still pointed at him.

The wolf smelt an intruder and shouted out. Ashe had to persue Daniel before he got too far.

"Don't interfere with me again!" He threatened him.

Ashe holstered his guns and climbed the nearest rooftop. He drew his sniper rifle and ran in the direction Daniel fled. He had never failed to kill a contract, and he wasn't going to start because some fool scared him off.
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:30 pm

At least one of them had noticed me. The other, the one my claps were directed towards hadn't, which was idiotic of him. I could have shot him on sight and killed him. I hsook my head, looking over.
    The one that noticed me, he was human? No, he seemed abit to..brawny for that. I shook my head.

"You, Your alliance?"

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

I sighed as the human ran on to the roof. "Imbecile." I said out loud as I turned around to see the girl and from what I could tell we were fighting on the same team. I grunted as I flipped my left arm over to reveal the tattoo that kept the Order and the Damned separate. I looked her up and down thinking that she seemed too small for this. You sure you here with all these big bad wolfs kid?" I said with a wicked smirk
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Name: Tyson Cole
    Height: 6'0"
    Skin color: Light brown
    Hair color: White
    Hair style: Medium length, shaggy
    Eyes: Bright violet
    Body: Extremely toned. Muscles even in places that he shouldn't.

Head: Black, martial arts style headband. Flows a bit from his head.
    Top: Kevlar vest. Layered under a white sleeveless shirt and an open, white military jacket. Both embroidered with the universal symbol for "Vampire" in red.
    Bottom: Black military fatigues tucked into black and white combat boots.

Species: Vampire
    Role: Neutral party.

Bio: Tyson was raised into the Damned early in life. Mainly because he was obviously accepted there easier than anywhere else. He grew and prospered quickly. Making friends with many of the now, higher ranking members. Bethamel. Danny. Others that have died by now. But soon. As he matured, Tyson realized how confused and twisted their priorites were. In his mind, it wasn't the best way to live his life. Killing. All the time. So, he went rogue for a while, fighting for himself. Against both sides. But soon, Kristie invited him into the order instead of killing him when she had the chance. But, instead Tyson declined and decided to stay neutral. The Order was too goodie goodie for him. So he barely escaped. It's been a few years now, and he's become accustomed to his independant lifestyle. Killing both Orderlies and Damned, since he was an enemy to them both now. There weren't as many vamps left....so he was, for the most part, alone. Just as he's been for most of his life now.

Last edited by Brandon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

I've lived by their rules my entire life.
    I've protected them. Envied them...and for what?!

To be treated like an animal!
    We are not animals!
    Is this what you want?! We can be slaves, or we can be...
    LYCANS!
    Running wolf AMX logo Hug attack
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm

I watched him as he showed me an alliance marking. I nodded as I listened for other sounds. His comment made my anger flair as he spoke. I had the knife in my hand, hidden under the cloak that I always seemed to be wearing.
    I moved fast, leaning forward to throw the large knife at the wolf. It moved only about an inch from it’s head as it passed. I had more from where that came from if they decided that he wanted to fight. I watched him a moment before turning slightly.
    “What’s that about a little girl, puppy?”

Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm

I saw the knife go past me without even a flinch. I chuckled coldly as she made a comment. "I think you can handle yourself. Just make sure you don't get hurt. We've lost alot of good people, and we don't need to lose anymore." I turned back into a wolf before walking beside her. "Shall we?" I said a shake of my head.
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

ooc: Danny. I edited my role... the Order is overflowing now lol. And I already had a good base bio....so I'm going to be neutral for now.

bic: I flicked the toothpick between my teeth and tongue. Sighing deeply as I leaned against a wall near the open door of a club. The beat of the music was shaking the walls a bit, giving me a smooth and rhythmic vibe throughout my body. I was in mid-town. The more populated part of the city. Less killings happen here. But that just makes the Damned more sophisticated and sneaky. The actually try to blend in here...for a while at least. Before killing their victims and changing identity. Sometimes I feel like they have a que to fill by the end of the month or something. I shook my head slightly at the thought. My eyes slowly began to close as memories of being a part of the damned became flushing back.

We are not animals!
    LYCANS!
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 am

I was beginning to get frustrated in the silence of the streets; no sign of anyone, anything.. It was the weirdness of that’s frustrating me the most. However, while in those very thoughts.. I heard some rustling just up the street to my left, pouring quietly from a dark alleyway. At first it sounded like nothing, just a common sound maybe a couple rats could make going past a garbage bag, but as I listened closer.. It was much more. The heavy breathing with pauses every couple seconds that lasted about five seconds. The sudden gasp of inhale.. No, it was no rat.

I stepped off the sidewalk and into the middle of the road, lit up and stepping heavily against the pavement to make the sound of my small heels loud enough to disrupt whatever is in that alleyway. After only two steps, there was a quick jolt of silence. Ah, it heard me, and it’s coming out. What tells me it’s not human either, is if a human is for whatever reason hiding out in that alleyway, they’d stay put shielded by the shadows and wait for me to pass by. But you could hear the creeping against the brick walls leading up to the exit that opened into the street.. It wasn’t very good at keeping quiet. I could pick up on it’s breathing; a heavy breath that it’s trying to conceal, but failing to do so completely. A small hiss could be hear in the exhales.. Like it’s enraged or intensified. That is what tells me, if my original hunch is right about it being not human, that the thing creeping up slowly to me is a fresh Vampire, receiving no training. It’s probably an accident.. A feast gone wrong and this one turned without the original even knowing about it. I find them to be the dangerous ones. They’re the ones that are a top priority to kill against the ones that are being trained. They don’t know how to kill properly, and therefore turn a lot of humans without care for that. Vampires are selective.. They don’t go around just giving their curse away.

“Are you going to come out, or just watch me a bit longer?” It was quiet, and then there was a whispering weak laugh. Over confidently it stepped out of the shadows and onto the sidewalk making her visible. She was young, mid twenties, fragile little figure; not surprising that she was mistakenly turned. They’d assume it wouldn’t take much to kill her, so that’s how they treat her. But, if she’s a fighter, she’ll push through and BOOM, you’ve got yourself a new Vampire.. At least it’ll make it easier to kill her.

I flipped back my hood, looked straight to her and watched how she moved. She looked like she was about to bolt right for me.. But an anxious newborn that probably just fed always look like that, she’s just confused. “Is it dead?” I asked, gesturing my head to whoever or whatever is behind her in the alleyway that she was feeding on, assuming she was. With no words, she answered by a nod of her head and the huge satisfied grin that formed on her face. I moved my right hand into my coat, reaching for the dagger on my right thigh. “Good, that means I only have to take care of you.” I responded to her with a smile of my own. Her facial expression dropped from a smug happy to a raging disapproval instantly as I spoke. New Vampires.. Easy to piss off.

I yanked out the dagger, spun it a couple times in my hand to show her what I was holding and stood waiting. She bolted straight for me, as expected and luckily my guess as to how tall she was, was right. Just before she began to bolt, I held up the dagger with both hands; one at either end and held it at a height where her neck would surely be when coming directly at me. One easy way to kill a vampire – Decapitate it. New borns were slow enough for me to get the dagger to the correct position before she reached me, but fast enough to not stop in time enough due to poor judgment and experience. The only sound given off was the hissing scream that she left out just before her body sizzled into hot fiery ashes in the air. “Not the wolf I was hoping for.. But it’s better than nothing I suppose.”
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

Danny laid back against the alley wall. His heavy breathing stopped and assumed regular breaths. His shirt had turned from a fresh white, to an extremely dark red due to the gun shots and victim blood (though he kept it on as a reminder of his efforts tonight), and the gun shot wounds began to heal, almost completely. He gave a small chuckle before stopping. A sound. Very small and very easy to miss, but also very distinct. It was the sounds of feet running. It was higher than normal, running on the rooftops. "That fool is still following me. Well, this sound get interesting," he laughed loudly.

Looking at the opposite direction of the chasing foosteps, Danny begun to run himself. Not a full step, no he wanted his hunter to follow him, and Danny's had more than enough time to heal. Through alleyways and side streets Danny made his way. He was slowly making his way to mid town were most people lived and were out, even at this late hour. The sound of club music could be heard, which put a smile on Danny's face. The fun really starts!

Danny:

So...
    Today is your day!
    So...get on your way!
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 am

I my eyes snapped open and the toothpick broke in my mouth before falling to the ground. I spit out the remains and turned to my right before walking down the street. I heard a faint, high pitched squeal. I that obviously gave me the impression that someone was getting attacked by one of the Damned.

I started to pick up speed and I heard quiet dialouge on the street one over. I turned the corner snd slid up against the wall, before slowly creeping to the other corner. I let my senses guide me as I tasted the air. I could see there was a girl. Two girls. One who was now decapitated. Hm. That means this was a kill by the Order.

I was planning to leave. But then it hit me. That scent of blood. It was a vampire. Either a hybrid or just a newborn. That bitch is killing vampires. Even with everyone knowing they are near extinct. I accidentally let out a low growl at my thoughts before turning and leaping onto the side of the building and climbing my way up. I moved till was on the edge above her and crouched down, peering at her. I still couldn't make out a face. But who cares. She was going to die anyway...

Last edited by Brandon on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

We are not animals!
    LYCANS!
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am

The thing about these parts of town, is that this time of night they’re open, empty.. Which make an excellent echo even at the quietest of sounds. A disapproving growl? It wouldn’t be a Werewolf.. They understand the need for strong Vampires, not these puny pathetic accident made ones. No, it could only be the insulted growl of a vampire, crushed by the thought of me killing ‘One of their kind.’ How cute.. And foolish! But that very foolish confidence is what tells me he, or she, is not like this one here. This one was given the curse, deserved the curse and showed to be a useful Vampire. Finally, a challenge!

The body of the vampire had just finished evaporating into ashes that were carried away by the winds, leaving no more blood and only the scent of them left. You never had to clean up bodies after killing a vampire.. It was a nice perk.

“You should be happy.” I spoke, not raise or lowering in my voice; just an average tone. I didn’t need to speak up, they could hear me even if I was whispering. “Now, you don’t have a pathetic excuse for a vampire running around this town making a fool out of your race. I took care of a rather troubling embarrassment for you!”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:11 am