Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Alix Labe
Faith Wynters
Eljordo
7 posters

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, first off I have to say for any of you who know your comic's; Yes, this setting is exactly like the Marvel: Civil War books.

So we haven't had a super hero RP in a while, so I thought 'what the hell'. Razz

Present day earth. This earth is a bit different however, the cities are filled with beings of incredible power. Some fight for the good of mankind, some fight for their own gain.

In New York city, a small group of slightly unknown super heroes tried to stop a villain, they got carried away and blew up a school by accident, killing over 60 school children. The public was devastated. In response, the President of the United States passed 'The Registration Act". All vigilantes are required by law, to make their identities known to the public if they are to continue their ways, so the may be held accountable for their actions. When the registration deadline came, it would seem that only some heroes were willing to give up their secret identities, while others simply refused. What started as a devastating accident, turned into an all out civil war between the heroes, Those who follow the law and register are hunting down the anti-registration heroes one by one.

Who's side are you on?

Alright, just a few base rules for this RP, each character is only allowed a maximum of 3 powers each, and nobody can be totally invincible. You can be resilient to damage, but to keep things fair EVERYONE can get hurt and die eventually. No god modding please. Make it CLEAR in your bio what team your on and why, and if all possible try and keep even teams. And one more thing, Your character doesnt HAVE to have powers, they can be like batman and iron man if you wish Razz

Pro Registration Act:
    Guilty Gear (Eljordo)
    Alix Labe (Alix)

Anti Registration Act:
    Bullet Storm (Faith)
    Super Nova (Danny)

Villians:
    Breaker Blade (Zalgo)
    Arginor (Murdoch, posing as an unregistered hero)
    Angel (Mercy)

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Mercy Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Sarcasm drips off his words, "I wouldnt mind that." I giggle, shadows puff around us and we are both transported into a vault of a bank. I stepped away from him, setting off an alarm and teleporting out of the vault. I run out of the bank and out of the doors, people screaming as the alarms sing and my white eyes scan as I stand on the steps of the bank and I jump up, disappearing in a puff of shadows.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Angel began to glow and Nova hesitated for a moment. They were talking, but he was rather far away from them, so he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. Gear had a firm grip on Angel and he seemed to be dealing with the problem, but the glow made Nova feel real uneasy. Perhaps it was time for Nova to intervene.

He flew over to the two, ready for a fight, when they disappeared. Nova was left floating where they were only moments before hand. What had just happened? "Gear?" Nova asked, quiet loudly. He waited, thinking that perhaps they could just be invisible, but when he got no response, on several occasions, Nova was sure they were gone. Nova sighed, rubbing his eyes. He desperately wanted to go back to Lily and figure this all out. She said that she wanted him away, but she had time to cool off, perhaps things have changed.

On the other hand, Nova needed to make sure Gear was okay, he would have to search, just to double check. The answer? Do both! Nova flew up high into the night sky and began his search for Gear. He had also, called Lily, to his surprise, didn't pick up right away. He tired a few more times. Lily had finally answered, though didn't sound pleased. "What?" she asked annoyed.

"Lily! Look, I'm sorry I never told you before, but I was afraid that you would react like this. I just wanted to protect you from-"

"From what Danny?... or Super Nova, or who ever you are! All I want is a normal life, with a normal boyfriend, who has normal problem! Just stay away from me you freak!"

"Lily!" Danny had cried out, rather hurt by her reactions. Even Danny was not expecting that. Lily really did want to be away from Danny. He repressed his feelings and continued on his search for Gear.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Gear was shocked to find himself inside a bank vault.

'This is a new one sir' His AI cracked.

Out of every villian he has ever fought, he never found himself trapped inside a bank vault.

"No problem"

In a flash, Gear teleported outside of the bank. She managed to escape him however, this was troublesome. Cop cars surrounded the bank, a cop approached gear.

"Gear! Did you see who was in the vault?" he asked.

Gear just sighed.

"This was all a misunderstanding. You see..." He was interupted.

In the skies, multiple blimps and fighterjets filled the sky. What was this? Tanks began to mobilize in the streets, along with hundreds of soldiers.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gear demanded.

the cop looked at Gear confused.

"The government is mobilizing to deal with the unregisterd heroes... Gear, I assumed you, as a registered hero, would have been told?" He replied confused.

This was wrong.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Nova was looking down, searching for Gear. He noticed police cruisers converging all over the place. Perhaps some where traveling towards Gear? Nova followed them, keeping his eyes on the ground. His mind was clouded with his lost of Lily, and he fell into a trance. Unfortunately he was abruptly pulled out of his state when he looked up to find a fighter jet speeding towards his. His eyes widened under his mask and his dove to the right, spinning to escape the jets path. He slowed to a stop, steadying himself and turning to face the jet. "Hey! Watch where your going!" Nova shouted at the plane. When Nova surveyed the surroundings, he noticed that the night sky was filled with jets and blimps. "What is going on here?" ge mutter to himself, though he didn't have time to think of it.

To his left, another jet was speeding towards him, this time with open fire. Bullets had hit Nova on his left biscep and left thigh, before his flames started to defend from the bullets. Nova tried to escape the jets, but his bright flames were easy to see from anywhere, especially at this time. Nova screamed when the bullets hit him, but he continued on, trying to avoid attacks from multiple jets. "I'm a good guy here!" Nova shouted. However, though he continued his flight, his thoughts paused. 'Is this because I'm unregistered? They've allowed lethal force?'

His answers were given to him in the form of a missile. Too much! Nova escaped the missile, but that wasn't the problem. Unbeknown to Nova, another missile trailed him. The two bombs hit one another, causing a rather large explosion. The force of which had knocked Nova out. His vision begun to falter, and his flames burnt out. Nova began to fall from the sky battlefield. Air rushed past him as he quickly defended and his limp body began to spiral. When he regained consciousness, he was already passing buildings. He tried to lighten the fall by flying up, but his speed was much to great. Below him was a swarm of cruisers, a bank, and... Gear?

His impact had cracked the cement below Nova, and the force of the impact left him dizzy and coughing up blood. Nova rolled onto his stomach and tried to support himself on all four. Blood ran down from his nose and mouth, along with his multiple gun shot wounds. When he looked up he saw policemen (armed) moving towards him. Nova fell back onto his stomach.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 am

Unconcerned with the police, I kept running. Until one of the cars spotted me and its sirens whirred up, and tires screeched into gear. I growled, and took a few more strides before jumping and grasping onto a lamp post and hauling myself up, crouched there, my white eyes staring at the police getting out of the car.

"Halt. We do not wish to hurt you.. But if we have to we will. Surrender yourself now and no harm will come."

My smile spreads,a toothy, dark smile and I chuckle, watching their guns shake. They didn't know me... Petty humans always fear the unknown.

"I do wish to hurt you." I say, balancing myself in the crouched position on the lamp post. I hear a crack in the distance and my minds eye zooms across the street and I laugh quietly as I feel a body hit the floor -- that was the heroes stupid sidekick. I roll my eyes, bringing my minds eye back and focusing in on the four policeman.

I hear the trigger pulled out of one of the guns and jump off the lamp post, in mid air tossing razors, hitting each of the square. I hit the ground, putting my hand out to catch myself and stand as they gasp for breath. I turn into an alleyway, and catch my breath for a moment. Now...

Where could I find files on my father.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Gear gasped as he saw Nova crash into the ground, it was a wonder why he was even still alive! Despite recent events, Nova was still Gears friend, and he had to help him out. Several police officers began approaching him, attempting to apprehend him no doubt. Gear sprinted to novas position, knocking over several police officers doing so.

"Gear! Stand aside! We have explicit orders to apprehend every non registered hero!" The man shouted.

Gear lifted Nova gently, ignoring the police officer, and in an instant, they teleported away to Gears hideout.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Nova was seeing doubles of everything as he struggled to stay conscience. Nova continued to cough, and even if he wanted to, he could even so much as make a spark in this state. The police footsteps and moved closer and Nova felt his body jerked and lifted up. The police had captured Nova, or so he thought.

When Super Nova awoke, he was relatively confused. He wasn't in prison or heading his way there. In fact, he was lying in a cozy recovery bed. Nova looked around before trying to get up. He was surprised by the protest his body gave him. He wasn't expecting it. Upon further inspection, lifting the covers, Nova realized that he wasn't Nova at all. He was just Daniel. Regular Danny, his costume was gone. He touched his face; the mask was gone too.

Danny walked around Gear's base (which he discovered after leaving the hospital ward) in nothing but his boxer briefs, and the white bandages wrapped around his torso and left shoulder. "Did Gear do this?" Danny asked himself as he rolled his shoulder, continuing around the halls. He was looking for Gear, but he found no one in his large hideout.

Eventually, Danny made his way into the main (and largest) chamber where Al was, along with his suit. Gear, wasn't in the room - yet. He stood there for a moment, and snapped his fingers. A small flame appeared above the fingers. He had his powers back, his energy slowly following.

ooc - sorry, I jumped forward a bit El, though not much.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:43 am

... An idea struck and I laughed quietly, walking out of the alleyway, a shadow forms around me, giving me the ability to hide within peoples shadows as I walked down the street. I stroll past the bank I had set commotion to and grin at my handiwork. I keep on walking, a plan in my mind... I knew exactly what I was going to do.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am

ooc: Jesus, guys, slow down a little! XD As it is, I think I'm too far behind- and too far removed from the situation- to get back in...sorry, I'm going to have to say I'm out, simply because I don't really see a way of getting back involved in what you're doing...purely because I don't understand it. XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:11 am

OOC: That sucks to hear Murdoch, nothing much ha happened, just the government is taking the act way too far and beginning to use force.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 am

Just...explain to me what's happened thus far and I'll try to get back into it... Very Happy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:43 pm

The government began to mobilize, soldiers and tanks ex are apprehending or killing unregistered heroes. Danny just got shot down and is now healing in my hideout
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 am

Ah ok. Will post when I get time.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 pm

OOC: Sorry about the wait Danny

BIC: Gear walked into the control room, not in his armor, but in a business suit. He noticed Nova was finally up.

"I see your finally up, you've been out for a few hours."

Gear was happy to see his friend, despite recent events.

"I'm holding a press conference in fourty minutes, you can hide out here as long as you like."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Danny gave a slight jump as he heard Gear's voice. He wasn't expecting it. He turned around and saw that he was wearing business attire. Not something Danny was expecting. Danny coughed, without the blood, and rubbing the back of his head. "Thanks," Danny spoke, not being embarrassed by the absents of clothes in the least. "I thought I was going to wake up in prison," Danny laughed which ended up as a cough.

"What's the press conference for?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 am

A bright light fills the room, and Arginor steps out, stretching a little. That was...quite a delay. They'll have to work on it; It's no good having teleporting technology if it takes a few minutes to rematerialise you, is it?
    Still, he's here, and the Tele-pad offers a secure way of entering without offering every Tom, Dick and Harry a way in, so it isn't a total loss. The room he's in is a small one, like the one he just came from, but is rather brighter, on account of the lights set into the ceiling. He punches in the code on the door- it isn't really a keypad, but nobody besides him knows that- and the door slides open. He steps out, and a small smile breaks across his face.

Some heroes have their little Batcaves and Stark Towers and Justice Stations...well, he has his Complex. He didn't give it a stupid name, like The Chaos Cavern, or the Temple of Doom; that would be bordering too much on the cliche, and it would also kind of throw up red flags in conversation. So instead, he simply calls it The Complex...and the name stuck. Everyone inside agrees that it's a good name for what is essentially a network of underground tunnels, and that it is also extremely well hidden. It isn't underneath any city...it's actually hidden far, far beneath the sea, dug into the rock or the sea floor. There are teleport pads dotted throughout the Complex, each leading to either a small Tele-pad somewhere else in the world, or even to Mini-Complexes closer to important locations. Of course it cost a lot of money to construct, but when you have an organisation the size of the one he heads, you tend to get a lot of rich people either joining or helping out to prevent certain details of their lives hidden. It's good to be a villain; they're so much more free than the heroes in getting what they need.

He turns down the corridor, and starts walking. The Organisation- the name of the organisation, funnily enough- is large, but only a quarter of its members are in the base at any one time. Most of the defences are automated- although direct control can be assumed by a human at a moments notice- and they have had some of the best hackers in the world forge firewalls to prevent other hackers hacking in. They've had to kill those hackers afterwards and get new ones in to try and hack in- fixing any bugs they found whilst doing so- before killing them as well. They did that a few times, just to make sure. Occasionally, they bring in new hackers to do the same, just to update the security.

Right now, he needs to see somebody...he has a feeling that next time he fights one of those heroes, it won't be so easy. He has some tricks for winning, but he'd rather not use them unless absolutely necessary...which means he has to see how the Projects are getting on. The Projects are just what they sound like; experiments and trials of certain ideas, technologies and engineering that can result in massive advances. The less important ones, they sell...the more powerful ones, they keep to themselves. Considering their vast network of informers, investors and suppliers, they can pretty much get anything they require. They're extremely powerful...which is why nobody has heard of them.
    Still. He has to address the Lead Project Managers as soon as possible...and then he'll address The Team.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Gear looks back at Nova.

"I believe in what this act stands for, but this is different. The government is taking this way too far, I'm just trying to shed some light to the general public"

He adjusted his tie and began to walk out of the room.

"Be careful if your going to go out in public, I may know your identity, but they still don't. If they see you in costume they wont hesitate to bring you in... or kill you."

Gear left the room.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Danny stood there and listened to Gear. His state was directed towards the floor as he spoke. Things could get bad. Suddenly, Danny was filled with anger and annoyance. This was too surreal, even by a heroes standard. Danny looked up and saw Gear leaving. "Hey, wait up!" Danny called as he chased after Gear, his bare feet echoing in the halls.

Danny slowed by Gear and grabbed his shoulder. "Jordan! I-" Danny stopped as Gear turned around. For as long as Grar had gone public, Danny had never called him Jordan. "I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there. I don't know what would of happened if I didn't land where I did." Danny looked down again, his fist clenching as anger filled him again. Danny was really appreciative towards Gear, like their old partnership, but Danny felt the need to do one more thing.

In a quick motion, Danny's right arm swung up and punched Gear across his face. Nothing extermely powerful that caused him to bleed or lose a tooth, but a punch nonetheless. A small smile crept across Danny's face. "Sorry, but that was for Lily."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Gear felt the punch across his face and staggered backward. It was only a small jolt of pain, but the message was received loud and clear.

"Well I guess I deserved that, and don't mention it" He said with a grin.

He then began to walk out the door, he had a conference to get to.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 am

ooc - Mercy? I think Murdoch might be waiting on you.

bic - Danny stood in the hallway. His blow had knocked Gear back a bit, but he still stood strong and tall. He said something that Danny didn't catch, and walked out out of the base to his conference. When he had left the perimeter, Danny walked in the opposite direction of Gear, back towards the hospital. When he got there, he found clothing for him, even his bag that held his items. Gear did all this for him?

The stiffness in his body wasn't pleasant, and made getting dressed difficult. He ended up just putting on simple things; works uniform. Despite his injuries Danny had to work, because unlike Jordan, Danny didn't have this kinda money.

He arrived at work rather quickly (perhaps thirty minutes) which was good considering the distances. "Bullshit!" Danny heard as he walked into the small diner. It was empty currently. Of course the government attack and march last night didn't help business. "Mr. Rizzo?" Danny asked cautiously. "Is everything okay?" Mr. Rizzo picked up his rag that he threw down in his rage, and resumed drying a cup. "Afternoon Danny. I didn't expected to see you here today." Danny shrugged and smiled and walked over towards the old man. "I was just watching the footage filmed last night. It's all over the news. Government troops marching in, attacking civilians of the state! These heroes protect us! Look at how they treat 'em! It's a wonder they still living in this country!" From behind Danny could see himself falling from the sky, crashing in front of the cameramen about ten feet away. A bit graphic for public television.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:15 am

I look around, fading into the shadows. I knew where the villains hung out, and decided to stop by. I needed a computer, and a skilled hacker. I teleport and find myself in a corridor, I see a man, and a flash of his face can be seen.

"Arginor?" I had read about him as well... He had an interesting history...
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 am

Ooc: Sorry...what gave you the impression that I was waiting on Mercy? And...the point about this base is that not just anyone can "walk in". It's the main headquarters of a powerful and top secret villain organisation, as I think I laid out...I have no problem with Mercy being part of it...just ask first! XD And you can't just teleport in...you have to use one of the pads. XD You can't just "Decide to stop by". XD
    Besides, Arginor is not my characters real name. The point of the character is that nobody knows who he really is and that there are no files on "Arginor"...so reading about him is more than extremely unlikely. Sorry to be nitpicky, but...yeah. XD
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm

ooc - I wasn't sure if you were or not, hence "I think" and "might be". You hadn't posted in a while, so that's what I was going on is all.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I hadn't posted because you guys go so fast and I was away...I am in a different time zone, remember? XD
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 pm

ooc - peachy. deleting post I presume

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm