Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Alix Labe
Faith Wynters
Eljordo
7 posters

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, first off I have to say for any of you who know your comic's; Yes, this setting is exactly like the Marvel: Civil War books.

So we haven't had a super hero RP in a while, so I thought 'what the hell'. Razz

Present day earth. This earth is a bit different however, the cities are filled with beings of incredible power. Some fight for the good of mankind, some fight for their own gain.

In New York city, a small group of slightly unknown super heroes tried to stop a villain, they got carried away and blew up a school by accident, killing over 60 school children. The public was devastated. In response, the President of the United States passed 'The Registration Act". All vigilantes are required by law, to make their identities known to the public if they are to continue their ways, so the may be held accountable for their actions. When the registration deadline came, it would seem that only some heroes were willing to give up their secret identities, while others simply refused. What started as a devastating accident, turned into an all out civil war between the heroes, Those who follow the law and register are hunting down the anti-registration heroes one by one.

Who's side are you on?

Alright, just a few base rules for this RP, each character is only allowed a maximum of 3 powers each, and nobody can be totally invincible. You can be resilient to damage, but to keep things fair EVERYONE can get hurt and die eventually. No god modding please. Make it CLEAR in your bio what team your on and why, and if all possible try and keep even teams. And one more thing, Your character doesnt HAVE to have powers, they can be like batman and iron man if you wish Razz

Pro Registration Act:
    Guilty Gear (Eljordo)
    Alix Labe (Alix)

Anti Registration Act:
    Bullet Storm (Faith)
    Super Nova (Danny)

Villians:
    Breaker Blade (Zalgo)
    Arginor (Murdoch, posing as an unregistered hero)
    Angel (Mercy)

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Re: SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Nice idea mur, quite original Smile your character seems to have the ability to really screw my character over Razz

Alright quick walkthrough:

Op, guilty gear (myself) beat up a drunken Thunderpunch (NPC hero) for not registering. He happened to be my and Super Novas (Dannys) former partner, so it was quite dramatic Razz This was all over the news btw.

Faith is a new, unknown hero, learning to fly around the city.

I confronted Danny and said if he didn't register by dawn, I would have to hunt him down, Danny is at work in a diner right now.

Pumpkin is stalking through the alleyways (He took a shot at Faith, but I'm not sure if faith responded)

Alix is at work ATM.

And most recently, I beat the snot out of six unregistered heroes attacking the cops from a building

Also I suggest you read everyone's bio

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Already done. Very Happy I will post an opening post asap, and just for the record, my character is a villain posing as a hero, and pretends that he is against the registration act when he is actually rather enamoured with the idea. Very Happy
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:25 pm

ooc- I read his posts. How am I supposed to notice an INVISIBLE person following me?

Also, I don't really know how to exactly respond. Hhe shot at me, and it went in the opposite direction. It was behind me, and I was flying. Therefore, my character wouldn't have seen it.

Bring on more hijinx Zalgo.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

ooc: Faith makes an interesting and valid point Very Happy

IC:

The skies of the city are filled with heroes. They're flying around, zipping here and there and everywhere, making no secret of their abilities. The streets are filled with people going about their business, not even glancing up at the streaking figures anymore, such is the frequency of their visits. Honestly, it is enough to make one exasperated with this world...when superheroes and supervillains garner no more than an "oh" unless they're doing something massively heroic or villainous, you know the world has too many of the blighters. Of course, with so many around, it is easy to find ones susceptible to manipulation and extortion, and what with everyones fixations with angsty, flawed characters, it's easy to find a chink in even the most obtuse hero. Of course, for a genre-savvy enough villain, the usual tricks- forcing a monologue, maniacal laughter, over-elaborate death scenes from which there is rather easy escape- are easy to avoid...sometimes, if you're cunning enough, you can twist them to your advantage. Get them in a "Shut up Hannibal" speech, and you can blast them with the gun you've been concealing in your pockets the whole time. Who said that powers have to be the only way to dispatch an enemy? Whilst certain heroes are hard to dispatch with firearms, there are certain research facilities who have some pretty sweet weapons. And since Arginor has access to most of them in some way or another, he will never be caught unprepared more than once.

Arginor walks the streets, rather than fly- he can't specifically fly, but he could give the appearance of flying if he so wished- deciding that it's far less conspicuous, and that the airways are far too crowded nowadays. Besides, what if he gets caught in the turbines of a plane? That would embarrassing...and messy. He doesn't get the point of having a simple power...flight or strength or telekinesis all have such obvious applications that nobody bothers to try and explore different ways of exploiting their powers. Give someone an obscure power, however, and they'll be forced to improvise. Take, for instance, super speed. Most people use it to run everywhere, and that's fair enough. But with practice, you could use that standing still to avoid attacks, or you could use it to create small localised tornadoes, or you could use the momentum to carry you across lakes, swim against the tide or even run up walls!

But he digresses. After all, he isn't sure whether anybody is listening to his thoughts right now- he's burning copper, so that shouldn't happen, but you never know; Copper is such a slow burning metal that if you take one vial in the morning, and then burn it continuously throughout the day, you should be able to make it last until at least midday, before having to refuel...and Arginor always keeps three or four stores of most metals on his person at all time. Obviously some metals- like Atium- are ultra, ultra, ultra rare, so he has to be careful with how much he uses, but the more common metals like Iron, Steel, Copper and the rest are all pretty simple to keep topped up. Most of the common ones have a low digestion rate as well, meaning that one vial should be able to keep you going for a while.

Arginor loves being an Allomancer. Describe the abilities to people, and people won't see much use in it. But he's figured out some tricks over the years that keep him one step ahead, and he hasn't lost a major fight yet...at least, one that he's gone into intending to win. He can also make a dive look very, very convincing. He is a genius, after all.
    But right now, he is wandering. He hasn't much to do, and he's waiting for a scheme currently in the ending phases to pan out before he moves onto something else. When a plan is so close to fruition, you need to be careful, because anything unexpected could ruin it, and then all the effort you expended...well, it's wasted. He could do with a fight, a distraction of some kind, but he doesn't want to risk starting one. Of course, nobody knows that he's a villain...well, they do, but...well, it's complicated. The Anti Registration Heroes are all under the impression that he's an anti-registration hero, who goes undercover in the villain lairs and pro-registration heroes. The Pro-registration heroes all believe the same, except that he's an agent for them. The villains all believe he's a villain undercover in the heroes...it gives him relative free reign to fight whoever he wishes and get away with it in the long run, as everyone believes that he's a double agent. He's actually a double quintuple agent...he isn't even sure who he works for or what he works towards, but that doesn't matter. His final goal is clear...his mini-goals? They get set as and when, to a certain extent.

His black trenchcoat flaps in the wind, and he adjusts his sunglasses. The sun is bright today, and he needs these glasses just in case he needs to burn Tin. So...where to go? He's heard of some scuffles recently down in the Pro-registration part of town...maybe he should head there? After all, the pro-registration heroes in that part of town are always a little more aggressive than anti-registration heroes, and they're quick to pick on somebody they perceive as vulnerable to make their point, whatever it may be. Yes...yes, that sounds good.
    He turns on his heel at the corner, and strides off, all in black, towards the east part of town. He does so hope he can stir up some trouble that doesn't interfere with his scheme.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 pm

OOC: Anyways, back to the Rp...

Bic: Gear places the unconcious body of the unregistered hero onto a stretcher. This is why we must register, these people took it way too far and could have gotten people hurt. Suddenly Gear's AI began to flare up;

'SIR! A flying hero has been detected by your scanners nearby. This combatant could have been affilliated with this particular resistance. I would advise that you persue'

Gear sighed. How could you even call yourself a hero If you cause this much damage, then try to flee? But then again, this could just be a stragler unfortunate enough to be at the scene of the crime. Either way, he would have to check it out. In a flash, he was gone, he re-appeared on top of a large building. Sure enough, there she was. Gear did not reconize her, maybe she was new. Gear quickly aimed his lazer at the girl in flight, a red dot showing on her uniform of where the laser was aiming.

"You have ten seconds to state who you are and your registration number!" Gear shouted at the girl.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Of course, stupid me. Letting curiosity lead me, and I had forgotten about keeping hidden. I had been too busy watching the aftermath. How could someone do this to people of their own. Of course, they were stupid. They were trying to hurt the people they were protecting.

My eyes widened slightly as I watched from above. He wasn’t there anymore. Gear was gone, evaporated into the thin air. He was straight forward as he appeared on the rooftop so suddenly. The sudden movement made me jump, and fall the three feet I had been levitating. The thick armor that covered his body seemed so menacing up close.

I turned my head slightly, looking him over a moment. He ordered me around as if he was my father. I gave a slight giggle. Even if he was threatening me with his weapons, this was the most exciting thing that had happened to me since I had started this whole thing.

“Me? Well, my name’s Bullet Storm!” I put my hands on my hips, puffing out my chest as if I was so proud. I stopped after a moment, turning my head parallel to the rooftop.

“Registration number? What are you talking about?” I was such a miniscule hero that playing dumb might get me off.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Arginor, on impulse, looks up. There, in the sky above him and to the left a little way, are what appears to be two figures suspended in the air, talking. He doesn't know what about, and there's one way to find out; getting closer. Looking around, he burns iron and hundreds of thin blue lines shoot out from him, visible only to his eyes. Each line leads to a piece of metal in the immediate vicinity, the thickness and brightness of the line indicating how far away and how heavy it is. Searching for one in the right direction, he finds one pretty quickly, pointing in the general direction of the two figures in the air. He tugs on that line sharply, and soon he's flying through the air towards it, as if he's flying. The push/pull metals are always in a straight line, but damnit if they aren't useful for getting around.
    He alights on the side of a building, grabbing hold of a window ledge and putting one foot on a drainpipe to support himself.It turns out that he pulled on one of those metal grillings beneath some windows...good thing they nailed it in properly! Scrambling up the outside of the building, he reaches the roof quickly- the window was on the top floor- and looks towards the duo again. They're a little far off, but if he burns Tin, he'll be able to see and hear them perfectly. He does so, and crouches down behind a handy stairwell leading into the building. Time to listen into what's happening.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

"Well, 'Bullet Storm', such a name and abillity suggest you are a hero, and not knowing about a registration number suggests you are an unregistered combatant."

The girl stumbled in the air, It was almost like watching an unexpirienced child try and tread water. There was no doubt that she was new.

'Sir, my records show no mention of any hero by the name of Bullet Storm' His AI added.

"If you are new I must insist you follow me to a registration office or go back to life as a civillian. If you refuse I will have no choice but to take you down. You have ten seconds to make your choice!" He barked, laser still aimed at her.

'ten...nine...eight' His AI began counting down.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Arginor raises an eyebrow. He'll have to take her down? An obviously new, inexperienced hero who has just gotten used to the idea of having powers? Seriously, some of the heroes nowadays are more like villains that heroes. Arginor has killed many a hero and villain in his time, but never a new one. It serves no purpose, and if you spare them, they may well turn into a valuable ally, knowingly or not...seriously, even Evil has standards. This hero obviously doesn't. There's a difference between the right thing and the law, and that, even Arginor knows. He doesn't care, but he knows it.
    Normally, he would turn and walk away. That suited ironman wannabe up there is obviously powerful, in jurisdiction as well as abilities, and his schemes would need a reworking should such a character get involved. But...well, he is bored, and it's been a long time since he's had a challenge. He needs some new obstacle to pit his wit against...ah, what the hell? Worst comes to worst, he'll blast away as fast as he is able and lose the suited monstrosity in the crowd. The thing about heroes is that, no matter how aggressive and no matter how much they hate you, they will never fire into a crowd of civilians. Makes it easy to escape.

he reaches into a small pouch by his belt, and draws out a small, slightly shiny object. He flicks the coin into the air, burning steel as he does so. Watching the blue line carefully, he waits until it's at the right angle, and pushes.
    Initially, the coin shoots away from him, being lighter than him, but very soon it hits something- the floor, the building, a lampost, who cares?- and Arginor goes flying off into the air, propelled by his own pushing. His speed is astronomical, and as he approaches the pair, both of them growing larger and larger in his vision, he ceases burning tin and stops steel, so he is just gliding through the air under his own momentum. He flicks out a coin at an angle, pushing on it with iron, and it spins down and slams into a building, grinding him to a halt. Before it can push him the other way, he stops pushing on it, pulling on it suddenly- bringing the coin back to his hand- before throwing it down, pushing on it. It hits the ground, and he balances expertly in the air, using his steelpush to keep him suspended to the side of the pair, now only feet away.

"Some hero you are," Arginor sneers, "Pointing a gun at a newb just because she lacks a code. With heroes like you, who needs villains?" An aggressive opening, and a provoking one, but with any luck this hero will be easily riled...or at least distracted. Not only does he want to play a little, but this girl- if she recognises his intervention- may prove useful as a 'friend' later on. Can't hurt, can it? Besides. Arginor is pretty confident that he can best this Iron-boy...after all, he is made of metal, and a few tactical pushes and pulls, and he'll be begging for mercy. Ah, if only he had Magneto's abilities...well, he does, but not quite to the extent that he had. He could make barriers and manipulate small energy fields as well. A powerful mutant indeed...Oh well. Enough wishful thinking.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:54 pm

I gritted my teeth, watching him a moment. He was treating me like a child. I watched him a moment, flying slightly toward the left.

“What’s a registration number?” I looked him over a moment. Acting stupid always angered me, but I was forced to. If I didn’t, he’d shoot me right out of the sky. I began to take slower, deeper breaths, ready for what was about to come. There was no telling how long I would have to hold my breath to get away from him. I was no match for him, and I didn’t feel the need risking my life for something so stupid.

I shook my head, ‘faltering’ in my flight once again. I continued around, buzzing like a bee.

“I’m not going to sign up for anything if I don’t know what it is” I spoke, my voice simply, almost young-sounding. I was only 5’5” and If a played my cards right, I could sound like a twelve year old girl. Of course, I wasn’t getting my hopes up.

Then there he was. Another hero, well I assumed he was a hero by the way he spoke. And he was an Anti, you could tell by his words. I looked him over a moment, he was providing a delightful distraction, which would prove useful later. I wasn’t going to run. No, This was too much fun to run from.

Even if it didn’t really help any, Gear would have to worry about two unregistered heroes. He would go after the stronger of the two, which would prove to be useful later.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Hum. My character must be invisible. HE MUST USE THIS POWER WISELY! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

OOC: Just for furture reference, Marvel heroes dont exist in this RP Razz

Gear sighed and lowered his laser, he wasn't about to shoot a kid.

"This is a dangerous game your playing, you could give off the wrong impression if..." Suddenly he was interupted by a voice, behind him it would seem.

In literally a blink of an eye, Gear teleported behind the source of the voice, laser pointed at the back of his head.

"Explain yourself!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Now he was scolding me, as if I were a child. I had to keep silent with my anger, or I would have been shot. God, this was stupid, why was he acting as if he were invincible? I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as he teleported behind the hero, just as expected. I shook my head, looking him over a moment.

“You are a fool, Gear. You’re turning all your ally’s against you. I hope you realize that.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Rizzo," Danny said walking out of the diner. "Stay safe you two!" Mr. Rizzo called out. The late morning streets of New York were relatively busy. A taxi speeding by every minute or so, people pushing each other through the streets to get to or from work, and the noise from everything was so predominate, people just naturally ignore it. "So what would you like to do today?" Lily asked Danny as the moved down the sidewalk with so many others. He chuckled before speaking, looking down at her for a moment. "Uh. It doesn't matter to me. A walk in central park perhaps? Or I can take you out to-" Danny was cut off by the sounds of police sirens, much closer than expected.

Instictively, Danny stepped in front of Lily to protect her and followed the police cars with his eyes. He was about to step down, but fire trucks and ambulances soon followed. He paused. "Danny?" Lily asked. "Come on!" Danny told her, grabbing Lily's hand, and pulled her towards the emergency units. Danny tackled past people then stopped suddenly. Lily slammed into Danny's back. "Sorry Lily," he muttered to her, and they stood together. Looking through the police force, Danny saw some heroes being carried into an ambulance. "What happened?" Lily gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "Unregistered," Danny told her. "With the registration act, many heroes are suffering like this."

Lily and Danny stood there for a moment. Though while Lily was starring at the police and disaster, Danny was looking around, looking for one individual. Guilty Gear... Please tell me this wasn't you! He thought to himself.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

ooc: I'm not saying they exist...can't I make references to heroes that only appear in fiction? Can't this world have comic books? Eh? EH?!
    Lol...

IC:

Arginor has to resist the urge to laugh. These heroes...so predictable! You utter a threat, and they suddenly come at you all guns blazing. This hero really is a moron...it's one of the rules of combat; don't reveal your hand until you're ready. In his need to prove how strong he is, in his need to assert his dominance, he has just revealed an ability that very well could have killed him later on at a very early stage. Now Arginor can plan against it in future.
    To hell with it. Arginor snickers slightly...it wouldn't do to engage in maniacal laughter, after all.

"Do you honestly need me to repeat it? Maybe you can't hear me inside that tin of yours..." Arginor turns around, smiling condescendingly, staring down the barrel of the cannon nonplussed. This hero could easily blast him now...but heroes always hesitate before they pull the trigger. Some kind of moral code, even when they're being hypocrites...good is so predictable. "I said that you're no better than the villains. You point guns at anybody who disagrees with you...so much for freedom of speech, eh? Were you about to terminate this girl just because she didn't have a code? Was she endangering anybody? Was she doing something dangerous? Sure, slap her on the wrists, her registered...but haven't you ever heard of fitting the punishment to the crime?" Arginor barks a sharp laugh. This is fun...he does so like monologuing, and if he can turn it into a 'reason you suck' speech, so much the better! He's always loved giving these. "So much for fair punishment! It's a law, yes, but not one that warrants death to everybody who disagrees with it. Now..." Arginors smirk turns a little more sinister. "Would you mind getting this gun out of my face, you imbecile?" Burning pewter, Arginor's arm shoots up, grasping the cannonhand in a pewter-enhanced grip of his own. The metal suit obviously gives the wearer massive strength, but Arginor can adjust the amount of pewter he's burning at a time to increase or decrease the amount of strength he's given, in exchange for a shorter depletion time. Flaring the pewter gradually to a point where he's just about stronger than the other hero- no need to let him know just how strong he can make himself- he twists the arm away and over his shoulder harmlessly, and keeps his grip on it. His bet is that this idiot can't teleport away if he's being held onto. "Tip number one, moron," Arginor sneers, "If you have a gun, take advantage of the extra range and don't put yourself into this position!" He laughs quietly. "Now are you going to leave quietly, or do I have to send you away?" His face twists into a small smirk. This is proving very interesting indeed.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

OOC: lol, i never thought of that xD

BIC:

The man grabbed his laser attachment, and to Gear's supprise he could not pull away. On his heads up display, his suit strength output was only at 1%, worse yet, he could not increase this. Was this a bug in his suit? Or did this man have a hidden power? It didn't matter at this point, but Gear must be weary, this man must be powerful. Gear lifted his other arm up and shot up multiple flares at the man. Harmless, but it distracted him enough for gear to pull away and get out of reach.

As soon as he was released from the mans grip, his strength output shot back up to 40%, and was still rising.

"Bad move" Gear grinned.

Gear shot his laser at the man, sending him flying in to a large lightning tower on top of the roof. The laser was non lethal, but it still packed one hell of a punch.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Having looked up, Danny notices movement a few rooftops down the streets. He curses to himself and Liky distracts him. "Danny? Are you alright?" Danny glanced over to Lily before turning to her, grabbing her shoulders and speaking. "Lily," he began. "I have to go and-"

"Oh not again Danny!" Lily cut off. "You always suddenly leave me! You always have some place to be, or something to do! You know I hate when you run off Danny!" she said sunkeningly. "I know Lily," Danny said, lifting her head. "I'll make it up to you, I promise. I'm sorry," he gave her a small smile and a quick but strong hug. He didn't want to leave, but he needed to know what was going on.

As soon as the hug happened, it stopped, and Danny was flying through the crowd to get to alleyway. From behind him, Danny could hear Lily calling out to him but he pressed forward. Getting to the back of an alleyway network, Danny stood in the shadows, changing to his heat resistant costume. His regular clothes were tossed in his bag and on the alley floor. Once his mask was on, Danny began to climb up the fire escapes. Occasionally he would push himself up with his abilities. Soon enough, Danny was standing up top the building. Two buildings down, Danny could see the figure of Guilty Gear, and two others (though he wasn't exactly who they were from this distance).

Super Nova rushed over there and stopped at the edge of a building, one roof hop away from the action. Nova could see that Gear needed help and he hesitated a moment. I know I'm going to regret this, Super Nova told himself. Leaping over, Nova shouted out. "I didn't get an invite to this party?" His accent was clear, even in hero form, cause Danny never bothered to change it. Super Nova was that stereotypical hero that made snarky remarks throughout the encounters.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Gear kept his attention fixed on the man, Laser still smoking. He heard a reconizable voice from behind him.

"Super Nova, careful. Though he doesn't look it, this man is dangerous. He was able to nearly shut down my suit."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Here we go. Now the fighting begins. Now all hell breaks loose. This should be enjoyable. Fighting, and another hero tries to step in. This was my chance. I shot up, quickly, into the sky. I looked down, watching everything from above for a moment. I took in a deep breath before holding it. I vanished from view. I shot back down, landing on the roof top. I would have to deal with him.

I noticed who it was, now that I had chance to lok him over. Nova. God, my first battle and there would be no breaks given. I floated around nova, watching him as he seemed to enjoy the snarky comments being made.
    “Let them fight Nova. As an old ally of Gear, you should know the he’s not going to stop until he’s put all of us where he thinks we belong.” I floated around him, letting my visibility faulter as I took in slow breaths. I was just testing out how long I had. I hadn’t put my invisibility to its full potential , but I knew I would need it soon.

Gear spoke up, and I chuckled quietly, shaking my head.

"I thought you were the all-powerful Guilty Gear? You don't need an Unregistered's help to take him down"

I spoke up, unknowin exactly what I should say or do. I wasn't about to get in the middle of two powerful Heroes fighting.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

The smoke of the impact clears slowly, and Arginor stands and dusts himself off slowly. Interesting. That suit has flares as well...must remember that. Note to self; remember to disable suit completely next time. A prolonged fight would mean the death of Arginor, were his reserves to run dry. It's a good thing that he saw that counter coming; as soon as the machinery whirred, he knew what was coming, and he had flared pewter so as to make himself almost immune to the impact. It had blasted him backwards, but he had sustained no serious harm, besides a dislocated shoulder which he now casually pops back in. Quickly, he downs several of his vials- giving himself an ample supply- before cracking his neck slowly. He burns Iron, detects the line belonging to the man with the suit, and yanks hard. The suit is obviously heavier than Arginor, so Arginor goes flying through the air towards the man. He appears to be distracted by somebody behind him...good. That will mean he won't see him coming. Burning pewter, he increases his strength massively as he closes the distance between him and the suit.
    As he reaches the hero, he steelpushes suddenly, but not before he uses the strength and momentum to deliver a shattering punch to the stomach, before ironpushing on a metal below to propel himself up, then steelpulling the suit again and flaring pewter to deliver a kick to the head that sends him spinning. He leaps backwards in the air, finding several sources of metal and pushing and pulling against them accordingly to get his balance. He pushes and pulls them hard, ensuring that even should the man blast him again, he won't be moving.
    He glances at the small crowd that they've attracted. "Mornin' folks..." he mutters, not taking his eyes away from the suited man for a moment.

ooc: Sorry 'bout that...just seemed like at that point you wouldn't be able to do much. Also, if at any point my character burns Atium- which he doesn't have a lot of, remember- for a short time, we'll have to slow down our posts, as he will obviously be able to predict the immediate future. Very Happy
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 pm

"Roger that captin," Nova said to Gear. It was an odd feeling for Danny. How the day before Gear threatened Nova, but now they were fighting side by side again, like old times. It was rather unnerving. Turning his attention to Gears enemy, Arginor as he recognized to see what would happen. Nova wasn't exactly sure why they were fighting, but Nova was there to protect and lend a hand to an old friend. From out of the dust and rubble Arginor emerged and what happened next was much to quick.

Super Nova wasn't exactly sure how he was doing it, but he was putting a good hurt on Guilty Gear. A punch to the gut and a kick to his head sent Gear much further than Nova had expected. It was time to jump in. Nova let his hands catch on fire, gathering fire balls in his hands. Of course this was not extermely powerful attack, but it would all Danny to analyze part of Arginor's -defensive- abilities.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Gear was getting thrashed. This man was much stronger than he looked, he even hit harder than the man with super strength Gear just finished taking down. A fireball hit the man, it didn't bother him much, but it distracted him just enough so that gear regained control of his suit. In an instant, Gear delivered a massive uppercut (Force of around 20 tons), sending the man into the air.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 pm

I had been completely ignored. Every word had seemed to make no effect on Nova. Of course, I was just some weak hero that thought she knew how to save lives to them. I was angry now, and even if I would most likely get my tail kicked, I had to do something. The only part of Nova that was on fire was his hands, which, since he had gone right past me, wouldn’t have been any problem at all. I began to rise again, taking in a deep breath.

I was about to be in deep, but I had to. I looked toward Guilty gear a moment as I noticed how strong they both really were. I turned slightly, taking in my breath so I was completely hidden. I forced my body forward, as fast as I could fly, making contact with Nova’s back with both of my feet. It wasn’t a fair fight, even if the unknown hero was winning.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 am

A massive fireball engulfs Arginor, and he has to flare Pewter to stop his skin getting singed. It burns away the top layer of clothes, but not much else, leaving Arginor in just his boxers. It may be slightly embarrassing, but the pewter prevents it from being anything too serious, and also prevents him from feeling particularly chilly. He'll have to be careful about the wounds he takes, though; if he runs out of Pewter after taking a grievous wound, it would...well, it wouldn't be good.

He turns back from the fireball thrower as he sees the other girl launch herself at him- good girl...most heroes of her experience would quail and run away- in time to see the suited guy come up and, before he can do anything about it, deliver a shattering punch to the jaw that would have probably split the bone, had he not been burning pewter. Still, the web of Ironpulls and Steelpushes keeps him anchored in place, so he just goes backwards a little from the force of the punch. Even through the pewter, his jaw aches massively, as if it's just been hit with a train; well, two can play at that game.
    Using the new momentum, he flares pewter, bringing his foot up and in between the heroes legs. The kick itself wouldn't do much ordinarily, but with his flaring of pewter to the point where his strength is about the same as the man in the suit, he thinks it probably will do something.
    Using the kick to stun the suited man, he follows up with a large backhand, designed to send the man spinning away.

He needs to get out of the air; this guy obviously has greater mobility in the air, even if the moron isn't using it, and he will be less likely to open fire if they're lower down to the ground...meaning that they will get involved in a hand-to-hand contest, which Arginor knows he can win. As long as he doesn't run out of metals- he's getting low on pewter, so dropping down is also an opportunity to down another vial- he should be able to lay the smackdown on this twerp and make a clean get away.
    Releasing the blue lines and pulling on one in particular, he drops down as fast as he is able towards street level, pushing at the last moment as he nears the drainpipe. He slides down it into an alley, takes a vial from his belt and downs it- that's the pewter reserves restored- and then, for good measure, downs zinc as well. Looking up at the suited man, he reaches out with Zinc and riots his anger towards Arginor, Smiling a little. It wasn't much of a spike, but it should be enough to ensure that he follows Arginor rather than turning to deal with the newb.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 am

From behind, Nova felt a great force hit his back, almost like kicking. He fell forward from the force, but this wasn't the first time Super Nova was hit by surprise. From the kick, he dove forward, rolling on the rooftop and hopping to his feet. He spun on the balls of his feet to see his attacker, but saw no one. Danny growled and threw a few fireballs towards the force that knocked him down. He scanned the area and surveyed what he could. Gear was on the ground from being attacked once again, and Arginor appeared to just jump off the building in his underwear. "Show yourself!!" Danny barked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm