Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Eljordo
Brandon
Murdoch
7 posters

A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD]

Anonymous

A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD] - Page 2 Empty A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 am

First topic message reminder :

After my leave of absence (which I doubt many noticed) I am back. Whilst I was away, like any person who is actively employed I day dreamed and I think a good idea sprung to mind.( I know that I have a couple of other RPs in which I have to reply, however I think in a couple of those I may be a bit behind etc etc)

My Idea was that in about the 1950s some cataclysmic event like a nuclear war or something(possibly the Nazis won WW2) effect the world, so to escape the destruction that was going on on the ground some brainbox thought that humans should take to the sky, so they construced flying cities (im thinking some sort of steam punky kinda thing). 1940s planed became modded and updated to make them more durable etc etc, factions grew and the rest is the RP.

Like I said its only and Idea and if you wanna hear more plz reply. I also had a daydream about zombies but I think most of you are bored of zombie RPs so I wont talk about that one.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD]

Post by Murdoch Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am

I know. I was just stating that the moon exploding was my favourite one Very Happy
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sci fi(ish) RP I am thinking of starting [OLD]

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 am

ive notcied that all the zombie apocalypse rps are one on one. You should make one with a GROUP of survivors
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah my zombie idea was very generic about a group of people who basically take over a small area in my town and fight to survive, no automatic weapons, no assassins, just a group of lucky kids who somehow survived zombies
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:45 pm

i think you should
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Okay Now I got 2 RPs to write, which will start at 10pm tonight. one about amazing flying cities and the other about kids who survive zombies in Britain.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

oh and to add, if you aint happy with what I write then PM aaaand I will attempt to rectify my mistakes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:51 pm

also...where would the zombie RP go?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Well, if it's post apocalypse it would probably go in Sci Fi. However, if you're still unsure, just put it in Other.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Sounds like Bioshock Infinite!
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm

...now that I think about it you're right.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm

So... Fallout? With Nazi's?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 am

Zombies would go in either sci-fi or other, it's up to you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 am

Huh, I had never thought of it like bioshock...same sorta premice just a lot less extravagant than that kinda city(then again I don't play bioshock, waiting for BF3, Colonial Marine and guild wars 2 to come out).

and not really fallout because fallout had nuclear weapons and people taking shelter underground then basically coming and and regressing to different stages of society to survive. Society is very much alive in this, people just have to live on flying cities...

the zombie RP is in other, if anyone is interested

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 am