Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Blazing Skies (working title)

Anonymous

Read Me Blazing Skies (working title)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm

The year is 1940. The Nazis are on the offensive, targeting the airfields, ports and manufacturing plants of Great Britain, the last totally free country that is involved with the war against the Nazi oppressors. By October the British have lost, most of their air superiority has been lost and by April 1941 Hitler has launched Operation Sealion. By 1942 Europe is under the control of the Third Reich. Although a strong resistance still bloomed in trying to destroy the Nazi oppressors.

Hitler, after securing shakey alliances with Japan and Russia Hitler ceased to expand his boundaries and forged an alliance with the USA. By the end of the 1940s Hitler had somehow absorbed his allies into a single centralized government.

Then the worst happened, in 1953 radar, developed by the Nazis and the Americans picked up an object hurtling towards the moon. In reckless abandon all 3 factions (the Nazis, the USA and the European rebels) threw all of their resources and money into constructing a way to save their populaces.

And so, in 1959 the first flying cities were launched. The Nazis and USAs' were the most sophisticated and largest, containing fully functional airfields and everything else that a large city needed to function. In 1960 the moon was hit by a comet, shattering it and sending the debris down onto the surface of the Earth. Tsunamis, dust and other disasters covered the Earth killing almost all plant and animal life.

And now to present day. The year is 1963, the Earth is still plagued by the natural disasters that occurred.

(Okay im gonna finish this later. Basically pick your 1940/50s Plane outfit it with period weaponry post up a description of the plane and of your character add a faction (USA, Europe rebels or Nazis(if your crazy)) and ill finish this, basically were gonna fight the Nazis trying to destabilize the government and be free (using planes and sabotage to do it))
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me Re: Blazing Skies (working title)

Post by Murdoch Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Might join later. But one thing: Radar was being researched and developed before WW2, but the British were the people who first put it to use in 1940, I believe, or 1941. Very Happy I know, nitpicky, sorry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm

quiet, this is radar that is being used to track objects thousands of miles away in space
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Yay! Dog fights! I'll probably join... ill need to do some research though. not good with planes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:39 am