Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Alexis
Allen
Eljordo
Mercy
Alix Labe
9 posters

Another Zombie Apacolypse?

Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Another Zombie Apacolypse? Empty Another Zombie Apacolypse?

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm

OKAY... i know what you're thinking. "Another zombie apocalypse rp. great." well I haven't been in one yet and I'm tired of waiting.

We are a group survivors scattered in one of the most heaviestly infested city across the U.S., Manhatten. We began with us seperated and making our way to the military base where there is suppose to be help, military assistence by the A.F.B. We discover that It has been overrun. While trying to fight our way out we run into each other.

We'll work from it from there on. I hope you decide to join. I don't care how many join but I would like at least three.

As for weapons... One primary weapon, secondary weapon (pistols, etc.), and a melee weapon. Don't care about the backstory but make it work Smile

I'll post my bio and stuff after people join!
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Another Zombie Apacolypse? Empty Re: Another Zombie Apacolypse?

Post by Mercy Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:42 am

I'll join
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 am

me too
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 pm

bio update Smile

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson
    Goes by: Wings [See tattoos]
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports
    Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]
    Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. Belly button pierced. Lip stud, on bottom lip, to the side.
    Tattoos: Blue wings on my back, not too big, not too small. Wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on my wrist.
    About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things
    Sports: Running from zombies?
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds
    Weapons: Two pistols, baseball bat and four daggers.
    Other: I have a pit bull named Bosco, last family member I have... Searching for my six year old brother, Nicco, if he's still alive...

Last edited by Mercy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bio Update)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Bio:
    Name: Jordan
    Hair Color: dark brown
    Hair style: Short
    Eye color: Brown
    Facial Features: Cheeks a little bony, but not too bad.
    Body Type:Athletic
    Body Tattoos: Αγάπη ειρήνης ελπίδας written on his left forarm
    Body Piercings: none
    Clothing: Another Zombie Apacolypse? Mag-ma12
    Sexuality: Straight
    Other: Human
    Weapons AK-47, Combat Knife, Baseball bat
    Items on person:GPS, Satalite phone, Rations, Water, Sleeping bag, flashlight, Many layers of clothing, Ammo belt, Matches, Flares, Basic first aid equiptment, small handheld axe for chopping wood.
    History:Jordan was a Navy Seal for a good portion of his life, but he never really gave up the lifestyle when his tour of duty ended. He still went to the firing range every tuesday night to keep his skills sharp, and he goes camping in the woods more often than he stays at home. he can be a bit of a sketchy character at times, but he knows how to survive. When the Zombie outbreak occured, Jordan was quick to respond. He grabbed his personal Ak-47 and everything he needed to survive and headed out to the woods, he figured the less populated areas would be less dangerous.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Name: Alix
    Sexuality: Straight
    Hair style/Color: Shaggy; Jet black; sets over my ears
    Eye color: Dark brown
    Clothes: Plain black polo shirt with faded jeans and a blue southpole hoodie.
    Body Type: Muscular, but barely visible.
    Weapons: A revolver, a small chef knife, and a fire axe.
    Other Items in his back pack: A couple packages of twinkies, a lighter, flashlight, and 6 cases of shotgun ammo.
    Backstory: I got up on a normal Monday, and took a shower before eating breakfast and driving to work in my Blue Chevy pick up truck. I began work my shift at the pawn shop when I heard screams coming from outside. I went to the window to see a women jump on a men, no older than 45. She tore him to peices I cursed at myself as she began walking towards the shop seeing me through the window. I cursed under my breath as I locked the door and began to lock the doors. I began to call 911 when I saw the man who was laying on the ground dead not a minutes later get up and make it's way towards the other. I quickly dropped the phone and ran to the shelf where we kept the shotguns and grabbed the closest one just in time to see the women get to the door and scratch and moan constantly. The other joined them after a minute and I saw that. The man was missing his lower jaw. Immediately I raised the gun and shot both of them at once through the bars on the door. I looked outside to see more of the crazy cannibales running around trying to get o the sane people. I grunted as I grabbed as much ammo and stuffed them into a back pack that was sitting behind the counter and threw it on my back. I also found a fire axe that was in the back room for reasons unknown to me and a chef knife from a cooking set. I walked outside in time to see two bloody white eyed cannibles running towards me. "Time for some fun."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Ooc- Yay it isn't going to die like my first one Very Happy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 pm

So we gonna start this soon?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:22 am

yea
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 pm

I pointed the shotgun at the closest of the two shooting it in the stomach, dropping it instantly. After taking out the first i shot at the second blowing it's head of. I began walking again as I notcied that the first one was back on it's feet. "What the-" I shot the flesh hungry zombie repeatedly until I made sure it was dead. I gagged at the site of what was left of the mangled body.
    To avoid throwing up I turn and jogged to my Pickup truck fiddling with the keys trying get the right as three were running towards me from behind. "Come on!" I said as heard the moans growing in volume. I finally found the right one in time to get in the truck, before two of the three bomboarded the door trying to get to me. I stuffed the key into the ignition and turned it to hear the truck come to life.
    A sigh of relief escaped my lips as i back the truck out of the parking spot, knocking the three monsters, out of the way. I turned the radio onto the news channel in time to hear the newscast. "-re anywhere near Manhatten, please procced to the military base located to the southwest of the city. This is not a warni-" After that the radio went all static. I had heard all I needed. I pushed the peddle down until I couldn't move it anymore.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Left4Dead? Hmm. If only we had a cute college girl in a pink sweater.

And an obligatory minority whom we make Fried Chicken jokes about.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:16 pm

May join. I'm so tempted to just print off my Fallout character's clothing and use that as the template.

Good luck either way. For some reason, killing zombies interests me.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc -because its so much bloody fun Razz
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Hm. Could I join if it isn't too late?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm

yes you can. Just post you bio and jump in. We just started so its fine
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am

Name: Leah Morris
    Skin: White, medium tan
    Height: 5’8
    Body: Fit, but she still maintains an average amount of curves.
    Hair colour: A dark blonde
    Hair style: Loose curls reach her mid-back when let down, but more often it’s tied back into a high ponytail with a few stray bangs hanging from the front.
    Eyes: Hazel
    Features: Her face is average, and could be described as fairly pretty, but not much more. A narrow jaw, arched eyebrows, deep set eyes, a mouth set slightly too wide, and small turned-up nose with a few light freckles.
    Clothing: White t-shirt, jeans a few sizes too large, combat boots, black zip-up hoodie, and a large black duffle bag over her shoulder.
    Weapons: An M1903 strapped to her back and one small semi, but she prefers blunt objects as weapons, as they make less noise, and always has bat in hand.
    Backstory: Born and raised on a farm in Pennsylvania Leah has some background in hunting, which has only worked to her advantage since the apocalypse started. She has no problem with the sight of gore; the smell of zombies affects her more. Three years ago her father died, leaving her mother and herself alone and unable to manage the farm. New York was going to be her new start, finding a decent job and maybe going to college.
    Personality: A bit impulsive, Leah is normally confident enough to act before thinking. Often she comes off as being arrogant, but in truth doesn’t consider herself any better than anyone else. Since a child she’s had a problem with authority and a harsh temper when others try to control her.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

start posting anytime :p
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:13 pm

OOC: Sorry, ill get my post up tonight, Ive just been really busy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait

BIC: Jordan slowly made his way back into town. He had been living out in the woods for some time now, but he was running low on supplies. Slowly he made his way towards the wrecked gas station, it was probably looted clean, but there could be at least something not snatched by looters.

Jordan was lucky enough so far, he hasn't run into any of those... things. With one hit of his rifle butt, the door sprung open. The electricity was down, no suprise there. He slowly made his way in, if he was lucky, nobody would be in there.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Joining, look at the link in my signature.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Nicknames: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade)Anorexic Badgermole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair style: Scene (See below for picture)
    Eye color: Magenta
    Eye Type: Anime Eyes
    Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Nose stud
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Had no visual muscles
    Body Tattoos: A black broken heart on mid back
    Body Piercings: Navel Peircing
    Clothing:
    http://www.polyvore.com/zombie_journalist/set?id=18396326
    Personality: Shy, Not trustworthy ,caring at times, random, will push her luck, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, random, some say normal, strong (Mentally) slightly Crazy
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male
    Other: Human
    Weapons (At the beginning of the rp): A wooden Baseball Bat, A Hunting knife, A pump action shotgun (8 shots)
    Items on person: A Digital Camera, A Redbull, A twinkie, A journal for note taking, and My Zombie Survival Guide.
    History: Faith has tried to keep her history hidden from anyone she might find herself traveling with. She was once the daughter of the CEO of a large Biochemical company that is located nearby. She has always thought that it may have been partly her father’s company’s fault that Z-Day happened. She isn’t sure, and isn’t going to be the one to voice her thoughts.
    A few weeks after the infection, her brother had a small friendly firing accident. He shot Faith in the leg before running off to save his own life, and to leave her for dead. Faith is unsure exactly where her brother is now, but has promised revenge if she ever comes across him again. She has made sure not to trust anyone in this hell for that simple reason.
    Hobbies: Faith has taken up photography during the infection. She takes pictures of all survivors she has met, she also writes down a name, age, and other information. Faith Also had taken up a more scientific route during the infection. Any chance that she gets, she writes down actions, and other objects that occurred during the day.
    Drives: Lime Green Corvette (The needle is on E though)
    AMX blue glow
    Spoiler:
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I took in a sharp breath, my head popping up once again as he pierced my leg with the blasted needle again. "I'm so glad I'm a pincushion" I grunted, picking up the notebook to pop him lightly on the head."I love that you can't resist the sight of a nasty, pale-which are gross, bloodied up leg, but really? I didn't even know there was a cut there!"
    My voice had a slight tint of humor to it, a smirk on my lips as I watched him silently. Maybe that was the one reason I could hide the small fib that I had just told. Of course, I knew there was a deep gash in my leg there, but I wasn't going to say that!

He had spoken of my notebook a few moments before, and I knew I couldn't refuse him an answer. It was the least I'd owe him, and I owed him a lot. I took in a short breath, looking at the dark bindings of my book. I sighed quietly, shaking my head. "Not really anything anyone's likely to ever want to read. Simple things really. Day-To-Day events, food provisions from groups, weapons and ammunition findings, a map of the city-Drawn by yours truly, and a few other things. Historical things that need not be forgotten." I hadn't noticed the fists my hands had made as I spoke of the last part.

Since I had been little, I had looked up to my brother for everything. He seemed to be the only family I had had. He would always be at my recitals, and talent shows, when mom and dad were working. I didn't notice a sigh that escaped my lips as I looked off into space. Of course, history can never be rewritten, and I only hoped we [Becoming anyone] wouldn't find the scars and metal still in and under my skin from the 'accident' as I had referred to it in my notes. I had described it, well into detail, but I never called it anymore than an Accident.

For some reason, I felt the need to flip to the certain page I was speaking of, to read, and remind me, once again what had happened.

"I will never forget the sad moments that almost brought my demise. They were sad times; the times that had made me lose hope. I have never known what it has felt to know nothing, to feel nothing, to have nothing. . . For the past eighteen and one-half years of my life, I have been living a dream. This is the way god decided to make me descend from heaven into hell? Two days is how long I have been unconscious. Never again will I force myself to rely on others to keep me safe for two days. The Accident happened so fast, I could hardly tell what was happening. . . Brother snapped, like I knew he would. The way he had been acting since he watched his fiancé get torn to pieces were all the signs I needed, and of course, I ignored them. I simply didn't want for them to be true. For that simple reason, I was taken- nearly to death- by the hands of my brother. . . Jaq, the male of sixty-four, was the one that saved me. From what he says, I was shot four times, none of them I remember clear enough to tell you about on this day. (Later on, my memory cleared, and I was able to recall such events- written at a later date:2 weeks later- Page 24)"

My eyes flashed up once again, for a simple moment after I had finished reading the note I had left myself only a few weeks ago. This HAD reminded me. I was too close to this person. I was growing emotional ties to someone I could not protect; ties that would end me. I was too close, too trustworthy. Why had I done all this? Gotten in such a mess? Did I really not care anymore? I took in a short breath. I had decided not to sleep tonight, to simply wait. When my 'friend' was asleep, I would bolt. That's what I needed. I couldn't keep a tie to someone I couldn't trust. I couldn't even trust family. I didn't think about my wounds, I couldn't at a time like this. I simply had to act when the chance was here. Tonight was the chance. I would rather die fighting, than die by the hand of a friend.

The house was an iridescent blue in the moon light as I walked up the narrowing pathway. The house seemed to be settled on a hill, more on the outskirts of town. I could tell this by the few things I could see in the moon light. I had not gone into town, but away from it. My sense of direction had been thrown off by the sounds of moaning, and the darkness. Thank god I didn't come across any infected in the almost pitch-black alleyways.

I could hear a small sigh escape my lips. This was lunacy and stupidity wrapped into a big ball of screwed. *Who ever had the bright idea to run off in the middle of the night should go jump off a cliff before they hurt someone. Hey! Look who's next in line.* my eyes flicked across the scene, ignoring the snicker in the back of my mind.

My feet made little noise as I reached the front door. A hand reached forward, the other on the handgun that had been replaced in my hands. My hand wrapped around the cool metal doorknob, my eyes wide as they had almost fully adjusted to the darkness. I turned the knob silently, and the door pulled open. It was strange that the door was unlocked, but in times of panic, people didn't give a shit about belongings in a house.

I was more alert than usual. I guessed this was because of the Red Bull I had to drink earlier. It wasn't that far back, was it? I couldn't tell, time was passing me by, and I frankly, didn't care. Moonlight shone through the curtain less windows that were all about the house. I would have to make do with one or two rooms. A whole house could never be kept under wraps by one person. It was common sense.

The handgun that was pointed in front of me, gleamed silver in the moonlight. I walked on, my eyes wide as I looked through the darkness.

I cleared one room. The living room if I wasn't mistaken. There was a large flat screen Television, a couch, and a large arm chair. An animal skin rug accompanied the two bookshelves, and fireplace that filled the walls. There were no infected here, the first room I had searched. There would either be bodies, infected, or all of the above in this house. That was the main reason I didn't like changing locations that weren't already clear.

I took in a deep breath, my eyes scanning what was a kitchen. It was average for others, minus the arm that lay, dismembered on the cutting board, and the blood that splattered the walls. I was adventurous enough to look in the cabinets. I was rewarded for my searching. Behind the head that rolled from the bottom least shelf-telling me more that the infection had reached this house-, were two miniature bottles of water, and a large can of Ravioli. It wasn't spoils, but it was food.

I regretted taking the time to search. I had to be careful in the darkness. Anything could sneak up on me. I couldn't turn back the clock now, I just had to 'Keep swimming' The thought popped into my head, and I almost started singing like a loon. I swept the thought out of my mind quickly when I came to a hallway.

It was rather short, with a simple four doors and pictures lining the walls. I guessed one was a bathroom, two were bedrooms, and one was a laundry room of some sort. I cleared the first three rooms easily, two bathrooms, and a game room, come to find out.

The third was a bathroom, small in size, but had all the necessities. I pulled open the door to find a family. Not of the living, not anymore. You could say one of the family members was still 'alive'. A small boy, of maybe eight or nine, sat there in a pool of blood, feasting on his father's intestines. It made me shiver at the thought. Luckily, the infected had not been alerted when I opened the door. Therefore, I pulled out my hunting knife, severing the spine at the neck silently.

I was glad the light kept me from seeing clearly. I wouldn't want to see the other family members in their dead states. It simply wouldn't be healthy.

After wiping my hands off, I made it back to one of the two rooms. For some reason, the one room had a metal door instead of wooden one, and it was large, bulky, and red. There was a lock, and no way for infected to get in. I had literally; hit the million dollar jack-pot in hell. The thought made me smile slightly as I made my way into the room for the night. For all I had been able to gather, the infected couldn't break down metal, nor could they Open doors. Therefore, I was safe for once.

I stumbled inside the room, closing the door behind me before making sure the knob was securely latched. Around this time, I stumbled to the single window, making sure it had been fully secured before walking to the bed. I fell on it silently, my eyes already closed. No more pressure was on my legs, and I was in heaven for a moment. Of course, I still had to write.

I made sure to keep my eyes open as I rolled over. I didn't want to fall asleep at such times. I muttered something to myself before folding open the darkly bound book. There was a short intake of breath before I pulled a pen from its hiding place on my belt. With this, I started to write.

"It has only been two days since my first meeting with Liam. Two days is all it took for me to feel too attached to a human. My emotions were all that filled my heart. It even hurt to leave. It hurt to sever ties. It hurt to leave him there, sleeping silently, whilst I ran off on a suicide mission, but it had to be done. . . I ran off tonight, in the middle of the night, only to keep him safe. I reread The Accident again, and that's what made me decide. I could snap, or he could snap, and we would both be dead. This comes to my next point. Until further notice, I am writing all survivors off as dead at this point. There is frankly no way humans can come back from such a downfall in life, can come back from such illness. Just as I say Liam, Jaq, and my many fellow survivors are dead, I feel I am too. My mind will snap, or I will starve in this room. This place, this horrid bedroom of blue tinted walls, will be my tomb. I will stay here, secluded, until I either turn mad, or starve. I have a can of ravioli, and a few bottles of water to keep me alive for a bit, but not for much longer than what I usually have been. This place will be my burial ground, may it be by zombies or by another human; my day is coming. The wait is so simple; I can almost taste death on my lips. I have damned myself along with Liam, and for that, this is the punishment I will bear. Of course, for once, I feel no remorse for all this. This was meant to take the human race out. Our stupidity is no longer acceptable on Earth. Why stop the inevitable? So for now, as I sit in this drab small room, I will simply think, and ponder what little life that is left. After I complete this article, I will complete my journal for now. This is now about life, and not about living. Or is it about both? I'm unsure. For now, I will let my insanity settle, and my eyes watch other things. A wall perhaps?"

I finished off my writing, deciding that it was more about random rambles than about Liam, and our departure. I didn't care at the moment. All this was for me to know, and others to hopefully read my journal, and find out. I shuffled under the covers, the room darker than before it seemed. My writing was probably horrid in such bad lighting, but I didn't care. I bundled under covers for now, feeling safer in with the slight scent of Axe in my nostrils. I had left the notebook open, on the page I had stopped at. Maybe I would reread it later? Maybe not. Now wasn't a time to think. Now, it was time for me to sleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

ooc- Sorry it starts like it does. I was going to do something different with my character so I kinda wrote a long post :/ GAH sorry
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Its okay. I'm thinking we should wait for the other guys to jump in before we take off and leave 'em
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm

I scratched Bosco's ear as we sat on the curb... One, two... three... four... the ticking of my half broken watch kept me sane as I flicked the hair out of my eyes. The cool breeze sweeps through the deserted road. My jeans had worn over time, and the cuts and bruises on my knees were exposed through the tears in my jeans.

My eyes locked on someone, or something, walking towards the gas station and I grabbed my backpack, my hand on my gun. I stood slowly, Bosco bouncing up after me and I curiously walk forward...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am