Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One for Day

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

One on One for Day - Page 2 Empty One on One for Day

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy:

Each have a special talent that our parents didn't know how to handle, so they sent us away because the US government is looking for new recruits for the army. The government is shipping us off to a camp that will either make us or break us. It's been told that these kind of camps are on a deserted island, so we've been put on crammed ships, where we have to share tiny rooms, with two people to a room. Some dont even make it over to the island, others get sick, and they don't care. Whoever makes it is considered tougher, and are put in a higher training when we get to the island.

How we meet? We are roomed together, and tensions are high because we came from very different backgrounds.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

One on One for Day - Page 2 Empty Re: One on One for Day

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm

I feel her claws into my skin and I feel my skin open, but then quickly begin to heal. I grab her by the throat, whipping her down and putting my knee into her chest.

"Dare cross me again. And I will rip your throat out." A growl escapes my throat as the wolf comes out, my eyes flickering a bright blueish white color.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I look up at her and grin darkly. "let's see you try, Princess" repeating the nickname she gave me since a few hours ago. My eyes flashed a red, orangey colour as my teeth sharpened slowly.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I get close to her face to where our nose are almost touching, watching her grin spread and I laugh quietly, "You will calm down." I push the thought into her head, my eyes locking with her bright orange ones.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 pm

I raise an eyebrow at you as I lick my lips "you just couldn't keep your hands off me. And if you're wondering why your little mind trick didn't work, I'm a telepath. I can block my mind from everything and everyone. S next time try a little harder to break me."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"True." I say, sighing, bored already and standing up and sitting down on the ground, pushing the bangs out of my eyes.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 pm

I sat up as well and looked at you. "what's your name?" we have spent all this time bickering and fighting that we didn't introduce ourselves. Yes I'm rude and a bitch but... How am I suppose t be nice after they took my baby away from me.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 pm

"Mercedes." I say, looking over at her, "People call me Mercy... Or Angel." I shrug, "And you?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 pm

"Kaelyn. But I'm known as Kaelyn of the Night" I shrug as well and run a hand through my messy long hair. "so what powers do you have?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 pm

"Shapeshifting, elemental control of fire, super human stuff... Can push fake memories, or ideas into people's heads." I say, my eyes are fading back into their original color from the bright white and blue they were.

"And you... Besides the telepathic powers."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

As the colours of m eyes faded back to their natural light green I smiled slightly. "shapeshifting, I can control shadows and electricity. And I can teleport."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:33 pm

I nod quietly, "Interesting." I smile quietly, "Well it's nice to meet you." I say with a small smirk.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm

I raise an eyebrow at you, smirking as well "likewise. Sorry about almost scratching your eyes out. It's hard for me to control my temper after..." my voice trailed off as I felt a lump build up in my throat.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I nod, "It's alright, I understand." I say, my eyes flickering to the door as it swings open and the guards motion for us to come. I stand up quietly and flick the bangs out of my eyes.

"Follow." He says and I nod quietly, following them down the empty hallway down into a hallway. I am blindfolded and led down...

After what seemed like five minutes they took off the blind fold and heard a muffled scream coming from the door and I see the lights flash. A young girl stumbles out in a robe, her eyes covered with sunglasses, Iv stuck in her arm.

"Help..." She whispers before falling over, her glasses being knocked off and I notice that they were swollen shut.

"What is this..." I ask and get hit by the guard on the back of the head to shut me up. I look towards Kaelyn with a worried look.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:13 pm

My eyes widen with light shock and terror as I look at the girl lying on the ground and as realisation hit me. they are going to experiment on us. How I had no idea but I was not going to let those freaks get needles or anything sharp near my body.

I looked back at her "experiment" was all I needed to whisper in her mind for her to understand the situation we were in.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 am

Do we fight? I survey around, a red button with an "Emergency" sign over it. Four guards, but if one of those guards hit that button at least twenty more would probably show up within less than five minutes. I take another sweep of the room, looking for a way out, but it was pretty dark, and the girl on the ground was now being yanked off her feet and hauled away.

"Next." I heard from inside the room and I felt a hand grasp my wrist, twisting it back behind me and pushing me forward. I stomp my feet into the ground, trying to create some traction.

No no no no... I shake my head, I would not let him win. I feel a zap on the back of my neck from a tazer and felt my knees go weak...
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"take me in first! She's too weak right now" I say, looking at one of the guards. "what ever you're going to do with her won't work now. She does not have the energies. Take me in before her." my eyes pleading at the guard. I knew she didn't want to go. I could feel her fear. I didn't want to go in there as well but i was determine to cause a little bit of mayham while in that room, maybe break a few machines and what not. If they wanted to test my powers, then test my powers then shall. But I was gonna have a little fun with this.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 pm

"What are you doing?" I hiss, sacrificing herself for me... Was she crazy?

I watch as the guards pause and poke me and I stand my ground, "She doesn't seem weak to me."

A voice from inside is heard, "Bring them both in... I hear they are probably the more powerful ones on this ship..."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 pm

A smile touched my lips at that comment "so we gonna do this our what?" I said looking at the guards with a glint in my eye as they pushed me forwards into the room. I squinted my eyes at the brights lights, and once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around and saw a few people dressed in White cleaning up blood from the blood and the metal beds that were lined next to each other. There were machines with wires connected to them and a few rolling tables with knives and surgery equipment. My body tensed immediately as I started to pull away from the guards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am