Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

DS and ADP

Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me DS and ADP

Post by Adolpho Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Adolpho:

This is my buddy Garry, we were just talking about our 60 second cars. Apparently there's a car and driver in town who's so fast, they call him the Hell beast. I think it's lame, but personally, it's the kind of challenge I need right now," I looked from her to 'Garry', "'aint that right Garry?"

Daylight:

I couldnt help but laugh out loud. I sighed after my laughter died down "You really think you can fool me." I stood up from the chair and looked at both of you. "Have a nice chase after the hell beast Sam" I nodded in his direction. "Benjy" I nodded at you and walked towards the exit of the pub and pushed the door open.

Adolpho:

I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. What the hell just happend? Nobody ever called bluff on my lies, I sounded more convincing lying then when I told the truth. How much did this chick know? Was she a hunter? Or perhaps a beast, or THE beast. No, if we had found the beast Sam was talking about, I'm sure we'd be dead by now. Unless it was toying with us. Sam sat in his seat, shaking. No doubt it was his face that gave away my lie. Darn it Sammy. I stood up to reply to the beast-girl's comment. She was gone. I stood in the bar, dumbfounded.

Daylight:

So humans are plotting to kill me. A loud laugh escaped my lips. I would like to see them try. I have lived on this earth for more than 6000 years. Nothing can kill me. I know this because so many have already tried. I even have a few scars to prove it.

Adolpho:

"Sam! Snap out of it!" I nearly yelled into his face. The bartender shot me a warning look. 'get a life,' I thought, 'we're the only ones in here.' Sam managed to speak one word, trembling, "Her...". Great. "I'm gonna need a little more than that Sammy, 'HER?' you mean she's the million year old demon ripping t hrough this state?" That last bit may have been a little louder than a whisper. I hushed my voice, "you gotta help me out here Sam, say something."

Daylight:

I kept walking down the dirt road to the next town. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. This is what i did all my life. Walk. Just walk. Alone too. I kept moving from place to place, seeing things I already saw in the past. This world is quit fascinating. The human brain is slowly developing. Though it still has a long way to go to reach the intelligence of my kind. I laughed again as the thought that it will never happen crossed my mind.

Adolpho:

I sat down at the booth again. I could almost see the gears in Sam's head turning. His eyes didn't seem to be focusing on anything in particular. This didn't change when he started to talk. "yes, I saw her face, when she said my name. Her real face. It was the most horrible thing I've ever.." I interupted him, "Not a lot of time for ghost stories Sam, spit it out." He straightened his jacket, "YOU IDIOT!" His bluntness stunned me, "We can't talk here, she's probably listening to everything we say. Come." With that he stood up and made for that door.

Daylight:

Walking is not fun anymore... I thought as I looked down at my dirty boots. I'm a demon with freaking class and standard. I shouldn't be walking- oh a car I said to myself as I turned around to se a little red dot on the road a few miles away.bi smiled to myself as I stood on the side of the dirt road, waiting for the car to drive by.

Adolpho:

Sam rushed out the door and I did my best to keep up. The light blinded me for a second and I stopped to rest my hand on a railing. "Hurry up, in the car." I obeyed. All of a sudden Sam was no fun at all. I couldn't remember why I hooked up with him on this case. I actually enjoyed hunting when I was alone, it was kind of a hobby of mine. With Sam, hunting was work, end of story. I sighed and ducked my head into his car and did up the belt.

Daylight:

The car came to a stop as I flagged it down. The driver was male. Obviously... I mean why would a woman stop- no a woman would stop for me I mean common, just look at me. I put on a fake smile and walked to the car slowly, wiggling my hips slights as i walked. I leaned over and rested my hands on the open window, looking at the man. "can i get a ride" I said liking my lips slowly. My eyes moved to his neck, to see his adams apple bob as he swallowed hard "hop in beautiful" with that i walked to the other side, got in and he drove away. Hello dinner.

Adolpho:

Sam sped down the road like he was being chased by hell. hmm, maybe not the best analogy. He arrived at an old shack which I could only assume was his home. It was about 16 feet tall, made of dark brown wood. It had more devil's traps and other voo-doo magic spray painted on it then I even knew how to make. No demon, or any beast of hell would be getting within 1000 yards of this shack. I could only assume that was the point. "You've been busy Sam," I jested. He didn't smile, "someone has to be."

Daylight:

loved this i thought o myself as I wiped the blood off my chin and lips and threw the dead body on the road. This dinner turned into a happy meal. Food and a gift. I sat in the drivers chair and turned the keys as the car purred back to life. Im so keeping this car.

Adolpho:

"Now you can ask your stupid questions." Sam's voice was about as appealing as grinding metal at this point. I would litterally have ripped his throat out if It didn't mean finding my own way to stop this thing. I played ball, "So how do we kill the physcho-beast-thing?" Sam hesistated, as if deciding if he should enlighten me. "There is a way," he said, "but it's highly unlikely we can pull it off without her noticing, and we'd probably be much better off just flying to the other end of the globe and living out our lives. Demon's don't usually like to leave their homes, they're quite territorial, usually." I grunted, "Sam, firstly, you just said usually twice, which is vey disheartening, secondly, we can't let some ravid-moster roam the streets if we have a chance in hell of stopping it."

Daylight:

I got out of the car and looked down at the dead body. I'm gonna leave a message to the humans that will find this. I cut my wrist and wrote the word "come" with my blood on the dirt next to the dead man. An evil smile spread across my lips as I got back into the car.

Adolpho:

Sam looked dissapointed with my answer, as per usual. "Your loss," he mumbled as he fumbled through the drawers and cupboards. He eventually came across a sheet of paper which had a sketch of an old style bowie knife on it. "What's that?" I asked. Sam didn't look up, "That," he said, "Is what we are going to need to kill the Demon." He paused."Provided it's even powerful enough, there's no real way of knowing without trying, and it's not like the demon is going to forgive us for stabbing her. So we're pretty much all or nothing on this one." He finally turned to me. "So you in?" I smiled, this might be fun after all, "So where's the knife?"

"That's the problem" Sam said, "I don't have the knife, nobody does." I rolled my eyes, "Well that's just great Sammy, we'll stab her with a friggen' IMAGINARY KNIFE!" This time he didn't lose his cool, "Hold on genius, nobody has the knife, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and I know where we can get it. Lily has it." I'd had enough, "I thought you said nobody had it." Sam had expected my retort, "Benj, Lily is a Demon."

Daylight:

"you rang?" lilies voice echoed through both your heads.

Adolpho:

"Oh, so we're making deals with Demons now, that's just great. How can she hear us in here Sammy, I thought this place could withstand an atomic hell bomb." Sam didn't look paniced at all, "Lily helped me build this place, I wouldn't have been able to make it without her, so in return she asked that we make it in such a way that it has no effect on her. She made some minor alterations. She's the only demon that can get anywhere near. She's not exactly popular with the other demons, so she sometimes needs a place where she can hide from the rest of them. She's kind of like a double-agent." I leaned against the back of a chair, "You're playing with some dangerous fire Sam."

Daylight:

Lily appeared next to you and crossed her arms over her chest " what do you need Sam?"

Adolpho:

"Speak of the devil," I said sarcastically. "Or one of his little W****'s anyways. Sam glared, "Shut up Benj, you don't know what you're saying." Unbeliavable, "You are freaking kidding me! You'd fight for a Demon over me? Have you lost your mind?" He hesitated, "Nobodies picking sides here Benj, but Lilies been a big help to me, so give her a chance," he turned to Lily, "Do you still have that knife?"

Daylight:

"this one?" it appeared spinning on her finger. "yeah. Why du need it?" she asked, completely ignoring your comments.

Adolpho:

I glanced over at Lily for the first time," Holy hottness, were all demons this attractive? Or maybe I just had a fetish for... I couldn't even finish the thought in my head, I shuttered. But still, Lily was something else. I winked at her and cut Sam off before he could say anything. Talking as I crossed the room to where she stood. "Well you see, we're trying to gank this cocky demon chick, who's been floating from town to town feasting off middle-aged men and scaring up the civilians. Perhaps you've heard of her?"

Daylight:

Hey eyes widened with fear and the knife dropped onto the floor. " I knew I felt her presence..." she muttered to herself.

Adolpho:

"Ahh! So you do know her. Well since you and Sammy-boy are such great buds, maybe all three of us could gain up and stab her with your magic knife. Three against one sounds like better odds than we had before." I stopped walking, two foot away from lilies face. Without taking my eyes off hers I bent down to pick up the knife she dropped. "You in?"

Daylight:

"that knife won't kill her." she shook her head, eyes still full of fear. "she really has returned."
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me Re: DS and ADP

Post by Adolpho Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:17 am

"SHUT IT!" I yelled at lily, waving my knife tentatively. "I don't want to hear any more crap about how friggen hard it's going to be to kill this... thing. I don't care if she has 'REALLY RETURNED' or if she likes long walks on the beach, just tell me how to cap the thing and I'll be on my merry way."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:40 pm

"the act of killing a 6000 years old demon is more than difficult for a mere human, but I guess you can try. You must have a bit of God in you and you must fight fire with fire. The problem is that she has lived for too long that her body must be immune to anything." Lily growled at the both of them, but as an evil smile ouched her lips she said, "just hope that she won't turn into a true form." and with that she disappeared.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 am

Sam rolled his eyes, "Great, you had to go piss her off, didn't you. Is this all some kind of big joke?"

"I'm sorry Sam," I retorted, "Lily just tells me that the only way to kill her 6000 year old roommate is to get God's help. Clearly we should keep conversing with demons then..." With that I flipped the knife twice, caught it, and sheathed it, tucking it into my jeans. "Excuse me Sam, I've got some business to attend to."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:01 pm

I had enough of travelling. It can really take a lot of energy out of you. I parked the car in a motel parking lot that was literally in the middle of nowhere. As I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me I looked around. Nothing but a dirt road, a seedy old motel and woods behinds it.
    Something about those woods looked familiar to me. The smell, the energy... I have been here before. I started to make my way towards the woods, and tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear that covered my eyes as the wind blew.
    My mind went back to the guy sitting at the bar. He ust of realised who I was by now. If not, my point about all humans being redicoulosly stupid was proved once again. When was he coming for me? I want some real action.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 am