Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Sibling Rivalry (Al and Danny)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Sibling Rivalry (Al and Danny) Empty Sibling Rivalry (Al and Danny)

Post by Danny Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I've got a couple ideas. Either guy or girl, doesn't matter. Fantasy and action packed.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Sibling Rivalry (Al and Danny) Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry (Al and Danny)

Post by Al THLDI Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Danny boy!!!
    Very Happy
    wanna do out guy love rp? Wink
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Sure. Do you have any thoughts?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

umm...I'm kinda rusty Razz
    Was hoping you could think of one Very Happy hahaha >.<
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

l) We're both brothers who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the brother has come back from revenge.

How's that?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 am

Surprised oh wow hmm alright Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

Shall we begin? Post bio and let's get started!!

Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Slender and scruffy

Body: Danny has broad shoulders and a defined body. Before the crash, he was quite scrawny and lanky, but afterwords he shot up and bulked up. He works out daily and has taken great care of his body since. He's very athletic.
    Clothing: To work he alternates between work out shorts and tshirt, or boots with dark blue jeans, and casual shirts.
    Pajamas: black sweatpants and a white wife beater.

Backstory: after being rescued, Danny returned back to school. He grew up with foster parents for the rest of his teenage life. Eventually he went to teachers collage and works as a highschool English teacher. He has a girlfriend of four years named Zoey. He uses his powers when he can, but he's no recognized superhero.
    Powers: Super strength and control of fire.

bic - "He hates his girlfriend. His mother married his uncle, and his father is kinda a ghost, so yes Kyle, he does have a bit teen drama that your fall found of," the class laughed and the bell rang as if on cue. "See you later Mista K."

"Have a good weekend."

"Mr.McKarthy, can I speak to you about our final project?" Arnold, the school jock walked up to Danny's desk. "Sure Arnold. What's up?" Danny asked as he put papers into his leather binder. "Well there's a big meet this tomorrow and-"

"You want an extension?" Danny looked up and smiled. Arnold laughed nervously. "You've had this assignment for a few weeks Arnold..."

"I know! But the book I picked, I actually started reading it and I... I actually like it." Danny stopped and looked up. "Things Fall Apart. Achebe. He's a brilliant writer." Danny stopped and walked around the desk as he threw his messenger bag over his shoulder. "Next Monday Arnold. First thing." Arnold laughed and smiled, before rushing out of the room. Danny soon followed, locking his class behind him. "The wonders of grade 12 English," he muttered to himself.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:21 am

let me find one of my old bios on the site.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 am

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 am

..… waiting on you. I've posted my opening already =p
    Don't forget your the evil one
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

For years Eric had dwelled in his past he resented for having to stay behind in an island. He thought that they would send someone to pick him up but no. He was left forgotten, left to rot in the wilderness. He had developed powers in which he had no clue how to handle at first. How many times he burned down his shelter during his sleep due to his nightmares? He learned he could fly by accident, he had fallen down the mountain and nearly hit the ground. Luckily he flew by instinct and survived. Once he was seventeen he flew back to the city, his hometown. First thing he did was track down Danny. He would watch him, occasionally make sure that nothing happened to him but only for one purpose. When the time was right.
    At this moment as his thoughts were just elsewhere looking at his barrel of fire. He chose to live under bridges, empty warehouses, and found a lot of joy setting places on fire, and causing trouble through out the city. For all Danny knew. Eric is dead and this gave him an adavantage.

ooc-hahah i feel so rusty Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 am

ooc -it's okay.

bic - Danny had left school an hour or so after most of the students. He was a bit tired, but rather enjoyed the fact it was the weekend. "Mr. McKarthy! I've got to hand in my assignment!" a boy in grade nine called out. Danny turned around. "Your late," he smiled and watched the kid. "Email it to me when you get home."

Danny then turned away and resumed his original path. Looking at his watch, he noticed he'd be a tad late, and rushed to is car. It was nothing special, but it drove, so it was all Danny needed. Tonight was a quiet night. Danny would go shopping, picking up a gift, and would then return home. He started up his car and backed out.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 am

Eric was dressed in a suit for a change. He sometimes did odd jobs which required him to dress up formally.
    He had a meeting with the Yakuza clan. They liked how he worked. They didn't know about his special abilities. No one did. He was very discreet about it because He didn't want it to come back biting him on the butt and controlling him. No one was his boss. He was The Boss.
    "Evening." Eric said as he walked into their headquarters. The body guards were easily three times his size. The clan leader was sitting down looking Eric from head to toes. "Mr. Myers?" The leader asked. He did it because he had been left traumatized once by having an old client who betrayed him and hired a look alike. Eric nodded. "Good. Take the envelope. The orders are there. I know this in particular are your expertise. Don't let me down."
    Eric grinned, "When have I ever?" The clan leader returned the grin, "You have a point."
    Eric took the envelop and was good to go.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:47 am

Danny pulled up and parked beside the curb. He got out of his car and started walking down the strip mall on the street. The town wasn't excessively large, but they didn't really have a mall.

"Zoey... Zoey... Want can I get for Zoey?" he asked himself. Danny began walking through shop by shop by ship. Eventually he was carrying a few bags. Stage sooner he finished this, the sooner he could leaveand return home.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 pm

I opened the envelope once again to make sure where the location of my hit. It was at the mall. Thee photo was od a blonde business looking man, possibly a banker? I requested not to give me much details because I believed it was a waste of time. I didn't really want to know their whole timeline. That was exactly what they did the first time they preseented me a job. It annoyed the hell out of me. I went into a dark alley. I looked up and flew straigh up in the sky. I was on my wway to the mall. I would have to land on the mals roof top. It was a bright sunnyy day, I looked around to find the door to enter the building, I went down the stairs finding the first emergency exit door which would give me way into the mall. People were walking down the hall, I was on the third floor. According to the paper I was on the right time, and the spot I should find him would be coming out of the farmacy. His scheduled was a timed one apparently. I walked towards the habdle bar to take a look down, I had a great visual of the whole area. The farmacy was just right across. I knew I couldn't just pull out my gun and shoot him there. I would have to follow him to his car. I took the electric stairs and headed towards him. I looked around and kept my distace so he wouldn't suspect being followed.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 am

Surprised
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Sorry Al. I'm not really feeling this one anymore. Mind if we erase it?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Hahaha fine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 pm