Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

City girl in a small town...One on one with a guy.

Cass
    Cass

Read Me City girl in a small town...One on one with a guy.

Post by Cass Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Me: I’m a city girl, hardcore. High heels, glitzy girl. My mom, a used to be a model, from the city like I, met my dad at a photo shoot. My dad was an inspiring photographer for some big magazine line. The first time my dad saw my mom, he fell in love, but he had to do some convincing to get her to fall in love with him. They eventually got married, had me and my younger brother, lived a big happy life in the big city, where work was good for both. My brother and I traveled everywhere with them, getting home schooled on the way. But when I was ten, brother five, my parents divorced. My dad moved back to the small ocean front town where he came from, while my mom stayed in the city, becoming an agent. Both my brother and I lived with my mom, until now that is.

You: You’re a small town boy, work with your dad in the family owned business. You are loved by everyone. You’re parents are high school sweethearts, but you can’t seem to find the same luck. You’ve been in many relationships, none lasting for more than six months. All girls want to do, is get with you and your money, for your family owned business is country wide.

Our Story: It’s summer time and my mom has shipped my brother, now 12, and I down south to live with my dad, she can’t stand us anymore. Says we’re to headstrong, like our father. On my first day here, my father makes me angry as soon as I step into the house. So, I go out for a walk on the boardwalk. We just happen to bump into each other. You’re with a bunch of friends and they continue walking, but you stay behind, for you are curious about this new girl you’ve never seen. Will we become friends? Or will I just walk away, disinterested in this small town?
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: City girl in a small town...One on one with a guy.

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 pm

"Most people do," I say. My phone vibrates again and I remove it from my pocket. The text is from my best friend, Kenzie.

Dude, where'd you go? You know you can't just pull a vanishing act. Everyone's worried! And, the party's tonight!

I sigh, I had forgotten all about the party. I slip my phone back in my pocket, decideing to text Kenzie about it later.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm

She was being kinda cocky so I decided to leave "well if you need someone to show you around here is where you can find me on most days" I say smiling. I hand her a business card with the address to the dealership on it before walking away.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:46 pm

I took the card and looked at. "Alright," I say. "See you around." I shake my head and walk back to my dad's house. There was nothing else to do.

When I entered the front door, there was no one in the living room. I made my way back to my room and sat on my bed. I decided to reply to Kenzie's text.

Kenz, mom shipped me down to dad's for summer.

I hit send and lay back, looking up at the ceiling. What to do now? I thought.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 pm

I nodded as I walked to the car and sighed "that might've been a bad idea" I say with a sigh. I get to the shop and hand the part over to Marty before going back to the office.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 pm

I heard a small knock on the door and sat up. "Hey, didn't know if you were asleep," my dad says, lingering in the doorway. "Supper's ready if you want anything to eat."
    After a few minutes of me not saying anything, I spoke up. "I'm not that hungry," I say. But right on cue, my stomach made a noise of protest.
    "Whatever you say, dear," he says, turning around. "We'll be out on the deck if you want to join us." He continued his way out the door and down the hall.
    I sighed, why did my stomach always do that? I hadn't eaten since breakfast this morning, and I was kind of hungry. I slip my phone in my pocket, I hadn't gotten a reply from Kenzie, and stand up. I walk down the hall and out the front door, sitting in an empty chair across from my dad.
    "Decided you were hungry after all?" my dad asks.
    I nod a small nod and look down at my plate. Chicken, yum.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 am

Soon it gets pretty late so I decide to head on home. I drive up the long road to our farmhouse and park in the 3 car garage right next to the other three car garage (yeah we are pretty rich). I went inside and immediatly smelt my mom cooking something amazing. I went in to greet her and my dad before we had dinner.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 pm

After I was done eating, I found the kitchen. I rinsed off my plate and looked around for the dishwasher. "Dad?" I asked in a confused voice.
    He came rushing in, thinking something was wrong. "What honey?" he asked.
    "Where's the dishwasher?" I turned around and looked at him. After I was done asking him, he started to laugh a little.
    "Cassidy, there is no dishwasher. I wash all my dishes by hand."
    My eyes grew wide. "By hand? As in..." I shook my head. Who was I kidding? My dad left the city to get more down to earth, there was no way mom would allow no dishwasher. I place my plate in the sink and leave the room.
    "Lance and I were going to watch the sunset on the beach if you'd like to join us," my dad says.
    I turn around to face him. "Why would I want to do that, dad? I thought you didn't want to spen time with us?"
    "Cassidy, you know that is not true. I care about you and Lance. You of all people should know why I left."
    I shake my head. "Dad, I don't know why you left. You were never around to tell me." I will the tears to stay down, I would not cry. I storm out of the house and down the stairs to the beach, ignoring the call of my dad's voice. I needed to get out of here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:55 pm