Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Needs a guy, new setting :)

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Read Me Needs a guy, new setting :)

Post by Melanie Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Since our mothers had been best friends all there lives, it was quite obvious that when they both popped out kids in the same year that the two of them would grow up together. We had been bestfriends through out elementry school and middle school, but things changed when we got to high school. I was a social butterfly whereas you prefered to be a wall flower. I slowly and unconsciously started climbing the social lader until I'd finally reached the top, dragging you along with me against your will. At the time, I hadn't realized why I made you, despite you constantly refusing, but I had strong feelings for you. You had them for me too, but watching me become queen of the school was too much for you. I wasn't the girl you'd always known and had fallen in love with. I wasn't yours anymore, I was their's. That was to much for you. Christmas break our senior year you pushed me away for good.
    Now, at the age of 22, I'm an aspiring up and coming model. You on the other hand just finished your classes to become a professional photographer.
    I have a shoot today, and without either of us knowing or realizing, we'll be working together.
    How will we react? Will it be awkward? Will we go back to our old ways? Do you still love me? Will I finallu realize that I love you?

My bios in my signature!! Smile
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Read Me Re: Needs a guy, new setting :)

Post by Wraith Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 pm

ooc- i'm in
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:07 am

Sounds good! Smile
    Sorry for the hold up, I had some things to do! :p
    Shall I start?? Smile
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 am

if you want to
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:46 am

Sure thing!! Here we go! Smile

The outfit I described: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=29081881

IC:

I woke up to my alarm blaring. "Why had I set it that loud?" I wondered. I burried my head in my fluffy pillows and pulled the blancket up to my chin. I could ignore this, couldnt I? My mom used to tell my that I could sleep through world war three if it broke out in front of our house. I didn't get much time to try how ever because the alarm shut off and the blanckets were suddenly being pulled off of me. I groaned trying to get them back unsuccessfully. "It's time to get up Mel," a warm, deep voice murmured into my ear. His arms wrapped around my stomach, pulling me to him. "How are you up this early after last night?" I asked Charles without opening my eyes, but I already knew the answer. He forced himself to a tight schedual no matter how rough the parties got. Thats what happened when you were an NFL player. I hadn't eve noticed that he'd brought me to the bathroom until he threw me in the shower, clothes and all. "After you can get dressed and come eat breakfast before your shoot, okay baby?" he called. I groaned in response pulling off my soaking wet pajamas. 
    I didnt bother touching my hair or makeup, I just threw on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a floral blouse. I grabbed my purse, my yellow heals and my Wayfarers before going to the kitchen. "Good morning sunshine," Charles said, greating me cheerfully. "Shut up and eat your eggs," I replied, still slightly mad about earlier. "Want some?" he offered, pushing the plate towards me, but I shook my head. Instead I took a bottled water out of the fridge and some advil. I wouldnt be able to keep food down nor did I want to eat before the shoot. "I'll see you tonight for dinner," I said before brushing my lips against his. Only, with Charlie, it couldnt only be just one kiss. Soon enough I was straddling his lap, making out in his kitchen. "I really should go," I murmured agaisnt his lips. He nodded and kissed me one more time before letting me leave his loft and to go down to the car that was already waiting for me. 
    I slid into the back seat greating Ben, my driver. I slid my sunglasses on blocking the sun from my eyes, but it wasn't enough so I closed my eyes until we pulled up at the studio where the shoot was being held. I thanked Ben and got out of the car, keeping my head low I walked into the building. Once I got to the right floor I was quickly sweapt into hair and makeup and the crew set up everything. 

Last edited by Melanie on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add my outfit :))
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm

"janice, how's make-up and hair coming along?" i asked the woman in charge of the department.

"quite well, should be out here in the next minute." she replies quickly and carries on prepping for any mishaps with the makeup while on set. i look over the films i've selected before choosing one that didn't rely too much on artifical light sources. why ruin or distort what God created?
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:50 pm

I sipped on an ice cappuccino knowing that I needed to get my energy level up.  My hair wasn't touched and my makeup was being done the way I did it at home myself on a day to day basis. This shoot wasn't like the others I did, this one was about me. I wasn't your standard model. I wasn't anorexic thin, I had curves and I had one rule: no photoshop. I was me, take it or leave it. The shoot was going to accompany an article and interview about me. The most exciting part was that I got to pick the clothes and keep them. "Alright Mel. Want to take a look?" Lilly asked, my makeup artist. I opened my eyes and saw me. I smiled. "Perfect," I told her smiling surveying the bronze eye shadow and the thin line of eyeliner.  "Alright come on we have to get you to wardrobe," she said. I got up, tightening my robe and following her. "Take your pick," she said gesturing to the many racks she'd led me to. I started going through them until I settled on a floral sundress, a jean vest, a bunch of braided sting bracelets, a long pendant with a wooden piece at the end, a straw fedora and a pair of brown combat boots to finish off the outfit. 

"Lets get this party started," I said walking into the set. The background was a simple lime green wall with a bowl shaped chair in front of it, made with fluffy white material. I walked over to it, falling backwards into it laughing as my feet dangled off the other side. It felt like old times. "Janice, you're going to have to sell this to me when we're done," I told her, running my hand over the material. "It's exactly like the one I had in high school, I've been looking for one everywhere but no luck until now," I said with a smile. 

OOC: outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/want_you_to_me/set?id=41827803
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm

i hear the days model come out wired for the shoot and watch her as i set down my coffee. "janice, i thought you said her hair was going to be done for this shoot?"

"it was but she wouldn't let anyone touch it, sir. she said and i quote, "natural is better for anything," if i remember correctly that is.."

"if that's what she wants then. all right ma'am if you'd like we're ready to begin with whatever poses you want. i'd like you to feel comfortable while we're doing this." i take one last look at the camera and film i chosen and see that everything is in order awaiting her approval.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 pm