Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Akimaru Inzukas' Character bio.

Anonymous

Akimaru Inzukas' Character bio. Empty Akimaru Inzukas' Character bio.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Name: Akimaru Inzuka
    Nicknames: none some help would be much appreciated on this front.
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6’2.5
    Build: thin but muscular
    Weight: 156 pounds
    Archetype: White but he has a famers tan.
    Hair color: Dark red (Not ginger, like dyed red)
    Eye Colour: Green
    Scars: Multiple spot scars on his arms from where he picked scabs, 1 burn scar on the top of his right wrist, Scars on back and chest from the open heart surgery he underwent as a baby, a 1 inch scar form the corner of his right eye down (not very noticeable) and pockmarks in his forehead and chest where he scratched chicken pox as a child.
    Tattoos: A tribal patterned wolf on his left upper arm
    Birthmarks: 1 small birthmark on the back of his right upper arm
    Nationality: English(mix of Welsh and English to be exact)
    Voice: Reasonably deep with a Welsh accent

Hair style: made to look messy with a raised fringe.
    Hat: none
    Face accessories: none
    Neck accessories: A necklace given to him by his ex-girlfriend, which he swore he would never take off.
    Jacket: A thick brown jacket from Debenhams (wears occasionally when it’s cold or wet)
    Shirt/T-shirt: A grey Crew T shirt with a black Tesco’s own shirt worn over the top.
    Wrist accessories: A tied bootlace, a magnetic copper wrist band, a Greek leather wrist thing and a clear plastic (like invisible wire) loop which he wears in memory of the time he did the Devizes to Westminster kayak race.
    Hands: Occasionally green, fingerless biking gloves
    Belt: A light brown old leather belt with 6 holes (wears it on the third)
    Trousers: Straight legged dark denim jeans.
    Underwear: Boxers
    Socks: comfy ones
    Shoes: Crew deck shoes

Sexuality: Bisexual
    Relationship status: Single
    Strengths(as perceived by the character): He can break in a horse, he can run a mile in under 5 minutes 30, has a good base level of fitness, is good with his hands, has a very active imagination, Is good at taking orders , has a strong view of what is right and what is wrong, decisive.
    Weaknesses (as perceived by the character): socially awkward, tries to get to know people but ends up overly defensive, quick to anger, prone to bursts of pure rage, is ugly and knows it, is academically poor, lazy, tries to outdo people and be the best when he clearly isn’t, is a recluse
    Favourite saying: “I’m an introverted extrovert”
    Proudest moment(s):Breaking in his first colt two year old, Completing the Devises to Westminster kayak race on his own in under 20 hours.
    Most embarrassing moment(s): Breaking this thumb and having to pull out of a team chasing competition, Being de-bagged in front of his(now ex) girlfriend as he was asking her out, having his arm broken in judo by a girl 5 years his junior.
    Brief history: He was born in England, Leamington Spa in Warwickshire at 2:36 in the afternoon on December the 2nd. He had a normal childhood being brought up on a horse stud which was owned by his grandfather and grandmother (now deceased). His father was a Lieutenant Colonel in the RLC and at the age of 2 they were moved out to Cyprus where they lived for a further 5 years. At the age of 7 they moved back to England, they stayed here for another 3 years before his father was posted to Germany they lived in Germany for 2 years. At 12 they moved back to the Uk where they have been living to this day.

From the age of 8 upwards he was continually bullied by 1 person until finally whilst in Germany he snapped and smashed the bullies head against a brick wall continually, he was expelled from the school he was in and was trailed for attempted murder, but was let off due to his age and the extenuating circumstances.

Earlier this year he completed the Devises to Westminster Kayak race in a K1 in an accumulated time of 19 hours and 47 minutes.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Akimaru Inzukas' Character bio. Empty Re: Akimaru Inzukas' Character bio.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Comment Virginity is MINE!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:06 am

Murdoch! how could you... you...you took my virginity *cries*
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:20 pm

That's such a Murdoch thing to do. Love your bio. Very real. y. Kinda. But the voice is real. That's what I meant to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 pm

y thank you, I though some of the stuff was ott but im a (bad) author and all my charactrers are founded like this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Nice bio, but a word of advice...Your character appears culture crossed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm

culture crossed? where?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I've never met a Brit named Akimaru Inzuka. Razz

That's a very Japanese name, but an otherwise (appearance and nationality-wise) obviously European character. Doesn't really fit.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Estelle, are you nitpicking again? Lmao, I keed, I keed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey hey, I'm going easy on him, I promise. Razz Just wanted it to look a tad more realistic, is all. It's not like he *has* to listen to me. I'm just making a point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 am

=P its possible to have a Japanese name even if your British- seeming as it is my name(at least for my 'sona) - my dad is from the Japanese side of the family so we kept the surname Inzuka and I was called Akimaru because 1, I was born ginger and 2, there was pressure from the Japanese relatives in Japan for me to have a Japanese name.

yeah- I thought it through- If you want I can provide a very detailed back story of his first 17 years of life.

=) ^ yes that was me getting defensive and trying to say im better than you =( im sorry i get like that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 am

All I was saying is you didn't offer any rationale in the bio and it came across funny to me. Just put that his dad's Japanese in the bio. Razz No biggie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 pm