Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

I am nobody. Who are you?

Thundrbyrd
    Thundrbyrd

I am nobody. Who are you? Empty I am nobody. Who are you?

Post by Thundrbyrd Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm

That was little bit of my poetic love for ms Dickinson.

I'm Erik; greetings! I come from a land down undah, but no, alas I do not come from Australia, although I wish I did, because I hear the people from Aussie are just naturally yummy looking. Not the point. I have stumbled upon this miraculously because you sly people are well hidden upon the internet. Not necessarily, I'm just lazy.

I'm an author. Or at least I like to believe I am. I needed some place to try out my writing, to see how people like it. That's where you guys come in. I'd prefer the strictest of constructive criticism. I know some of it will be harsh but we'll see. I'd also like to try role playing. Some of my friends do it and they tell me it's actually kind of addicting and fun so I figured I'd try it out. So yeaaaaaah, that's all for now. Toodles
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

I am nobody. Who are you? Empty Re: I am nobody. Who are you?

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Welcome to Anonymatrix! If you need any questions answered, ask myself, our other Admin (Banather), or any of the moderators. So basically anyone with an orange or cyan name. Actually, just ask ANYONE! We're friendly and would love to help you out.

If you love writing and want to try roleplaying, you couldn't have stumbled across a better place. Feel free to post anything you write in the appropriate sections, and if you want to join a roleplay, find one that hasn't started yet and ask to join. Usually people let you but in during the middle of a roleplay, you just need to ask. If you want to start your own, feel free to post it in the correct section and wait for people to join.

Please check out our rules section. Our rules tend to be slightly different from other forums and have been known to change from time to time. Again, if you have any questions, ask away.

This is your first official post (congrats) and if you post once more, you get the luxury of being able to send Private Messages to any other member. Take a look around, we aren't shy. I hope to roleplay with you soon and hopefully read some of your stories!

------
    CV claimed Everyone asks, so I'm going to answer while I can. Here at Anonymatrix (AMX) we like to play a game. The first person to comment on a post can add this emoticon which means "Comment Virginity Claimed". You get nothing from it, it's just a fun thing to post. However, it has rules. You must read the original post and write a valid comment before posting the emote. It's as simple as that!
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Darn Jade you stole the CV grrr

Anyhow, Welcome Erik to AMX. (man I almost said welcome to drivetime...work sure has gotten to me >.<) Hope you like posting about and talking to all of us. Need any help, I'm around and of course the dear Admins Very Happy
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Hey Eric nice to meet ya. And yeah welcome to our family. Hit me up if you're up for a roleplay haha. Smile
    Thundrbyrd
    Thundrbyrd

Post by Thundrbyrd Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks everyone

Sure thing Daylight(:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:24 am