Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Dream Rationally
Jade Hawk
Brandon
7 posters

--GREY TEAM--

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

--GREY TEAM-- - Page 6 Empty --GREY TEAM--

Post by Brandon Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting:
    The year is 2532. Every surviving member of the extremely selective, and deadly, "SPARTAN" program is finally getting their inital assignments against an extensively unknown enemy. The Covenant. We don't have much information on them, other than the fact that they're ugly, and they have technology that severely outweighs ours.

They have already been able to take out, or take over, some of the UNSC's outer colonies. Only winning through space battles though. They still can't defeat our strategies and ground forces. Which still gave us hope. Until we saw the true power of the Covenant navy. After fighting back a major attack force, on the planet Thenadon, the aliens resorted to an extremely cowardly tactic that we never thought could be possible. They glassed the planet. Almost instantly occured after their defeat.

So seeing now, that desparate measures would be needed, the UNSC have decided to use this as an opportunity to test out their new pet project: The Spartan. Teams were made, classified by color and job designation. We will be filling the shoes of Grey Team. The squad chosen to preform special ops missions against rogue human groups and officals, as well as eliminating Covenant threats.

The RP will start shortly after getting our team assignments.

--GREY TEAM-- - Page 6 Uplyb

Roles:
    -Grey Team-
    Team Leader- Samuel Griffin(Brandon)
    Team Sniper- Emilia Noon(Dream Rationally)
    Team Engineer- Mia Fletcher(Jade Hawk)
    Team Scout- Daniel McKarthy(Danny)

*ODST- (Allen)

Last edited by Brandon on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 17 times in total
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

--GREY TEAM-- - Page 6 Empty Re: --GREY TEAM--

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm

ooc: Well in the context of this setting and the people in it, that would make your character fresh out of training wouldn't it?
    The age of the rest of us is a sign of being battle-hardened veterans who are the best of the best.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm

ooc: yup Wink though special ops has changed her.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 am

Ooc: I'll be making a post tomorrow "resetting" the scene a little bit Wink I'm reading all the previous entries to make sure I don't mess up anything you've set up previously.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:14 pm

if you haven't guessed I've made a new topic for the "Rebirth" of this rp. Please join!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 am

What do you want you're role to be, Fiddler? and for the resetting, we haven't found any Covies yet...

Edit: Nevermind. I see that you upgraded us to IV's now. Hm. Do you have a plot in mind now? Since you moved forward in time...the one I had doesn't really work anymore. And about the ODST squad, idk if Allen is coming back so you might have to scratch that.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:28 pm

I can always make them NPC's Razz well "upgrading" us to IV's (or II's since it is said that II's were offered reintegration with the new generation) was necessary if we want to be accurate to the lore. Otherwise we'd all have to be the same age, and also characters like who jade played wouldn't exist without us being IV's because of II's upbringing and personality sculpting process. Yes I've a plot arc in mind which'll work quite nicely for an RP.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Yeah thats true. I didnt really focus on the ages and such so everyone could have a unique character. And jades wrote her background before she new how spartans were trained, so that was fine. And the only reason it's in this timeline is because i preferred starting on human enemies and covenant becoming a new threat. But i guess yours makes more sense. I just like the idea of the II's more than the III's and IV's is all. But ill join up soon. Got a lot of paperwork and planning to do before I change bases, but when I have some down time I'll post my bio.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content