Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

back to december

Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

back to december Empty back to december

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

You and I were best friends and one night in December you decided to surprise me with roses. At this point I was not satisfied for whatever reason and I decided I was done. I left the roses right there to die. So now I'm wishing I could go back in time and fix what I had messed up because I realized that you were perfect for me. A couple of days I called you and asked you to meet me for coffee at the little Cafe in town. Things are going to be a little awkward with the small talk, but that's even if you made an effort to come see me? Will you forgive me? Or just leave. (Based on Back to December-Taylor Swift)

Basic
    Name: Alice Nightwing
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Modern Formed Human
    Ethnic: British
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: A star on my right wrist and a lily flower on my hip both in black
    Scars: stretched C cut across at base of my neck on the left side
    Height: 5’1’
    Build: toned but curvy
    Weight: 120lbs
    Hair (color/style): browny red
    Eyes: greeny blue

Dressware
    Hat: Black cowboy hat
    Shades/glasses: Purple framed shades
    Jewerly/peircings: shark tooth necklace
    Coat/Jacket: Navy blue Blazer
    Top: light blue t-shirt
    Bottom: Jeans
    Shoes: cowboy boots
    About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: I keep to myself about a most things, I try not to get involved to much and try to avoid conflict
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing and painting
    Background/secret: I’m a only child my parents are divorced and neither wanted me the only reason they had me was to try and make a family work, I now live with my father and haven’t seen or talked to my mother since the divorce, My father works for a construction company and is never home. So I keep to myself and focus on my studies, I never really learn how to make friends, but I do try.
    Powers: Elemental control
    Prefered weapon: sword
    Medical disorder: OCD

Last edited by Alice.Hatter on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

back to december Empty Re: back to december

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

i'm in
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

okay just post a bio and we can start. do you want me to start or do you want to?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Poster always starts usually
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Adult Version

Basic
    Name: Devon Calaway
    Nicknames: Dev, DC, Dynamite (Bianca) Brofessor (King), Creep one (Kenzi)
    Ethnicity: Latin

Features
    Species: Human
    Skin color: Caramel
    Build/body type: Athletic
    hair color/style: scruffy Dark brown
    Eye color: Dark Brown
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 175

Dressware
    Casual: An advertisement t-shirt, shorts or jumpsuit. Washed out jeans and sneakers.
    Work: Fine taylored suits with tie.
    About Character
    Relationship status: Divorced
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Gentleman when he wants. Charming, charismatic confident, smart, and sarcastic at times.
    Hobbies: Sports, reading, and women.
    Background: n/a yet
    Medical Disorders: n/a
    Power: n/a
    Prefered weapon: Colt .45

Teen Version
    As above, BUT
    Dressware: T-shirt, unbuttoned shirt over it, docker pants or plain jeans and black shoes.

Of course never married xD
    Single
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I'll Start

I straight my dress and before turning my chair away from my desk. I get up and walk across the silver carpet to the bed where a Green dress and brown belt my cowboy boots were sitting on the floor by the bed I got dressed in silents, though somewhere in the room a flute was playing softly. once I'm done changing I walk over to the mirror and straighten my cloths making sure they look just as I want them to. I then do my makeup nothing over the top just brown eyeshadow and mascara .I then look over to the brush and comb out the manikin's hair slowly making sure everything was in it's place before putting the hair on my own bald head it looked as if it looked a year ago when it was real I combed it once on my head before putting a blue clip in and walking out of my room grabbing my hand bag and hat on the way out. I walked down the stairs and to the front door before questioning myself. will he even come, what will he think, how will it go, its this right, am I ready to let him know? I shake it off before starting my walk to the coffee shop to meet him
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm

I had felt humiliated by her... I should have seen it coming.. what in the hell was i thinking?
    After from not hearing from her, I get a sudden message from her behalf to meet her at some coffee place. I chewed on my lip as I was thinking it through as I was driving towards the place. What am I doing? What does she want? Why should I care...? I sighed and decided to drown my thoughts with my stereo. Blasted it loud during the whole ride.
    Moments later I ended up at the parking lot. I parked and just waited in the car for a bit. I think I'm early... I looked around, seeing if I could spot her inside or coming around.
    Could she think of standing me up? Devon, stop with the thoughts damn it...
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 pm

I walk into the coffee shop and get a tea with sugar and a muffin I wouldn't be eating just pulling at it and crumbling at it so I paid and grabbed extra napkins before finding a place in the back away from everyone else. This is the first time in close to a year that I would have seen him and the first time since I got out of the hospital that my father had left me to do as I please. I watch the door hoping he would walk in " Devon" I whisper under my breath to make a noise anything as my small hands begin to rip the muffin in half putting both on the napkin before picking small pieces from it and putting it beside the top. I look down then dig though my hand bag for my phone to check the time. 3 o'clock his late. only by 10 minutes but my mind being to race, did he forget?did he stand me up? come on alice give the guy a break I look down at my hands before taking a small sip of my tea only to burn my top lip I carefully put it down and grab a clean napkin and hold it to my mouth. maybe I shouldn't have came called and told him I was sick that I was coming down with something. ya great we couldn't tell him last time so why would this be any different. I straighten my dress and belt one last time I had lost about 20lbs since he had saw me last making my small frame even more prominent under the cloth
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 pm

I finally decided to get down from my car and walk into the store. The doors had little bell sound when you'd open up. I looked around and found that familiar face. I swallowed. She looked different. It sure had been almost a year has it not? I walked towards her with a straight face. I am a bit anxious. If I tried smiling, it would probably look too weird, so just keeping a straight face would do for now. "Hi.." I said softly before I took a seat right across from her.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 pm

I Looked at him and smiled shyly he was the same person I remembered the same dark brown eyes. " Hi" I said shyly trying to find the courage again the same courage I had to phone him." Devon" I said in a whisper " I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you..." I trailed off I wasn't sure why but I felt smaller shyer more child like "Devon, Please don't hate me."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 pm

I studied her face expression as she started to speak to me. I frowned finally and the end of her words. Hate her? No... I could never. I sighed, "I don't... " I said slowly. "So... what's up?" I decided to ask. Got to play it cool Devon. Why the hell does she want you here...
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 pm

"Devon." I say before sighing closing my eyes trying to keep myself calm " I didn't want... Last year... I wasn't sure if I was even ..." I stammer trying to find the right words looking every where but at you " Devon, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to see this year. I didn't want to hurt you anymore then I had. I thought if you hated me you wouldn't feel anything else" I said trying to hold back the tears my hands shaking tears just on the verge of falling my eyes now looking for a way out. " I should go Father going to be home soon" I fumble my way out of the seat and grab my bag and hat before walking out of the store and almost running down the street then to my house where I rush into the door and shut it tight locking it from the outside world I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge, before heading up to my room.I change out of my green dress and back into the pale pink dress before taking the wig off and putting it back on the manikin's head I look at the fine hair coming back on my own head before tieing a hot pink scarf around my head and going to my bed I wasnt sure if I wanted a nap because I was tired or if it was just something I trained myself to need after the treatments but I sat there looking out the window it was of the front drive the one that if someone didn't know it was there could be missed and I could see them come and go from my bed when I looked out the window
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Now that reaction sure left me even more perplexed that what I already was....
    She just asked me to come here and run off? Was she actually expecting I would stay here and not end up following her?
    True... I didnt follow he immediately, I did sit there a few minutes just trying to read into what had just happened. After that, I just walked towards my car and drove to her house. Before I got out, I sat in my car, thinking twice before I would get out. I shut the door behind me, and stood on the sidewalk, looking towards her window expectantly.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 pm

I look down and see his car. the room suddenly felt like all the warmth had been sucked out. I took a small sip of water before walking to the wall beside the window and slowly closing the curtains. I wasn't sure if he had seen the scarf or not but i didn't want anyone to know I went to the mirror and took the scarf off sighing again before putting the wig on my head. I didn't feel like myself anymore wig or no wig the treatments took more then the illness away from me, my hair my shoulder length browny red hair. I combed it and straiten it as best I could before sitting back on my bed cold I pulled the comforter around me, my stomach turned making me feel like I was going to be sick
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 pm

I decided to walk towards her door, tried for the knob and it was unlocked. "Alice... I am coming in." I called out and walked into her house, I looked around, checking if anyone else was around. I started to head up the stairs slowly. I remember coming to her house all the time.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 am

I hear him call but stay still knowing that i could truely trust him i get up and walk to the door and open it standing in the door way watching him come up the stairs to my room " you didn't have to come" I say focused on him and his movements
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Finally I reached the top of the stairs, standing in front of her. She was way shorter then me, always has been. I looked at her seriously. "You asked me to meet with you after nearly a year. A time in which I haven't heard from you...you think you'll ask me not to hate you and run off? Then expect I wouldn't come following you to see, understand what is up really?" I asked her sternly. I must admit, I am slightly pissed.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:10 pm

I nod and walk into my "I wasn't sure if I was going to see January" I said looking at the manikin, "Devon I am a rare case, I survived stage 3 cancer they didn't I had a chances." I didn't look at him I just went to the bookcase and look though the pictures of us as children one in particular of us by a swing set you were behind me and I was looking back to you smiling. I look again to a old picture in the back it was of a man and his bride, the woman was shorter then the man but had long flowing red hair and the man had dark hair and green eyes to complement the woman's.it was my parents on their wedding day. "I'm almost clear now." I say not looking back knowing you hadn't left only because the sound of your breathing " I though I'd let you be the first to know. Dad's never home so I figured... " I go red and the tears again being to form " I'm sounding selfish I ignored you for almost a year and didn't want you to suffer if I did loss only to come back and still want what we once had." I tryed to stop the tears but couldn't but I quickly wiped them up before turning to you " Excuse me I'm feeling to tired to continue this today " I said walking to the door and looking at you
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 pm

"Wait... what?" Her words just empty to me as she spoke them. Was I actually hearing right? Cancer? "Why...I.. but.." I couldn't mouth out my thoughts. why didnt she tell me his, why couldn't she count on me... I passed my fingers through my hair, and paced around. This couldn't be true... was it? She is cure now but still..
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 am

I look at him before turning back and walking to the bed nd sitting down " I just didn't want to shock you anymore then that, cancer, then death. I didn't think I could do that to you.
    " I look down and wrap the blanket around me. I looked at him before closing my eyes before taking a breath. "devon" I whispered before opening my eyes and looking at him
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 pm

I stood in front of her bed and just looked at her. This explains the change... The loss of weight, her hair... I blinked at her... Speechless. How could she think that her choices were going to be okay. "so if you had died... I would have found out later... How would that have been any better? " my voice came out pretty cold, filled with resentment and bitterness all at once.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm

" I'd figured you hate me for just leaving, I wasn't sure I just didn't want to hurt you all at once" I said looking up at him " I just..." I looking away, pulling the blanket around me, trying to cover as much of my face as I could I looked away, trying to keep my face from showing how upset I was
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 am

"So you thought that just leaving would simply make it al better?" I replied along with a small growl. My hands were balled up as I stood there in front of her. I need to keep my cool down. Yes this pissed me off very much but... I sigh. "I'm glad that you are doing well then." I finally said.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:46 pm

I nod and take his hand " I still care about you, I wasn't sure what to do I just knew I didn't want to see you hurt" I said his hand was warmer then mine I pull it from the ball form and held the fingers " can you still be my best friend even though your mad at my decisions right now?" I ask giving him a look I knew he couldn't resist
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 pm

She took my hand, I looked into her eyes. "It hurt anyway...and I never stopped being your best friend..." I told her softly. I decided to sit on her bed next to her. "So... is it over?" I looked down for a sec and then back to her eyes. "The Cancer?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 pm