Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Hey there!

Gen AD
    Gen AD

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Gen AD Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:11 am

My name is Gen AD. You can call me Gen for short, though. I found out about this website from another web forum and thought I would give this one a shot. I'll be upfront here. I don't roleplay and never have. I'm here more so to write short stories and lurk around reading thee content posted. I recognize a few names from the BW, so it's nice to see a few familiar faces around. Anyway, its nice to meet you all!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by Jade Hawk Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:33 am

Hey Gen! Welcome to Anonymatrix!

It's always good to have people sharing their stories and creative writing on here. You definitely don't need to be a roleplayer to fit in =) Feel free to post some of your work, finished or not, in the appropriate sections. If you're unsure of what those are, don't be afraid to ask.

We have several writing sections from novels, short stories, poems, lyrics, etc. and if you need a place to let it all out and rant, there's a popular blog section here as well.

Do give our Rules page a good read, as some points might be a little different from what you're used to. Have fun customizing your profile. Just a reminder, don't include offsite links. Over time, you gain points, but the faster way to gain them in by posting around the site. Different areas allow you to earn more points. With these points, you can customize yourself further by visiting our AMX shop and buying colours or ranks and other things for yourself. Coming soon, we will be bringing pets back to the profiles.

There is a Chatbox at the bottom of the home page where you can sign in and chat with whoever is currently online, or there is the CBox on the right-hand-side of every page for shorter, quicker messages, or just to let people know you want to chat on the Chatbox.

For other ways to chat, there is a lounge where, as long is it is within the site rules, you can post almost anything that's on your mind, as well as a place to ask for, or give personal guidance, play word games, post some of your artwork (All images must be in spoilers), or a Strokes section simply to write something nice about someone else (Their Birthday, for example). You can also play flash games in our Arcade. If you have a particular favourite flash game that we don't have, send one of the admins a link and we'll try to add it for you.

So you do't get confused, all administrators are orange, all moderators are cyan, and regular members are blue. Any other colour has been purchased in the AMX shop. There is also a list of what each mod is in charge of on the right of every page, so you'll know who to go to depending on which section you have a question or concern about. The mods moderate the site as a whole as well, as do the admins.

I know you said you're not really a roleplayer, but if you get curious one day, I'll leave this link here just in case. It's a guide to roleplaying, but just the basics. Here at Anonymatrix, everyone has their own style, and some are beginners, while others are more experienced. We welcome everyone to try it if they wish, and everyone to share their writing talents, so like I said, it's only a rough guide.
    How To Roleplay

Although we have a list of rules, and I urge you to continue checking them as some may surprise you and are also subject to change. There is also a little guide to Anonymatrix. I've covered most of it here, but feel free to give it a read so you understand the place better. I want you to feel as comfortable as you can here!
    A Guide To Anonymatrix

So with that being said, welcome to the family! I hope I didn't overwhelm you and that you really enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting and/or reading your writings soon!
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 am

Welcome Gen, I hope you do enjoy it here. Sometimes it gets quiet but when it gets noisy it's big time fun. We have great mods and role players. If you seek assistance dear Jade already told you what to do.

Once again welcome to le familia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 am