Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

A legend in secret (with Al)

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

A legend in secret (with Al) - Page 2 Empty A legend in secret (with Al)

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

We’ve been friends since childhood. You were the one who stood up for me in elementary school and since then, we’ve been practically inseparable. We both had our ups and downs throughout school, but somehow, we managed to make it through. Sometime during high school, the decision was made to get away from our home town, our parents, and our problems. Once we graduated, we both moved out of the state and kept contact to our relative to a minimum. Since we're both female, no one really thought much of it. We got an apartment got through college, and have had a pretty good life.

We are older now. I am a writer and I work at the local newspaper. You are a financial manager at the largest company in the city. We are still roommates, living together, but with your financial savvy we have scored a beautiful two story home that is just the right size for the two of us and the possible guest for the holidays. Most of our friends are mutual friends, which is nice. We are pretty well off, and everything is smooth sailing.

Every Friday night is the night that we have chosen to be movie night. It’s the night we can both just sit down and relax. We can talk over the week, enjoy a movie (be it good or bad), and enjoy a nice quiet evening. This Friday, a storm has come through, threatening any chances of watching a movie on  the satellite, so, we put in one of the hundreds of movies in and begin our night. (We will begin somewhere around this point)

It’s not long into the movie before we hear a knock at the door. It’s a quiet knock that only I faintly hear. When we make it both to the door, we open it to find a small girl, soaking wet on our doorstep. We hardly recognize her as one of our closer friend’s child, Alexandria. She clutches an envelope in her hands and inside is a note, a picture of the girl and a signed guardianship form.

We rush her inside to dry her off. You aren’t very good with kids, and you make it very clear that we should just take the girl to the authorities, but I love kids, and I want to asses our situation. You don’t believe that the guardianship form is valid, but I don’t care. Will we keep her at our home while we try to figure out where her mother went and why she left her only child behind or will we call the police and send her on her way?

Alexandria:
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

A legend in secret (with Al) - Page 2 Empty Re: A legend in secret (with Al)

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 27, 2014 10:03 am

I hummed quietly to myself as I brushed the knots out of my hair. There were few, since my hair had been up in a bun, but I still wanted them gone before I went to bed. My face was still warm and damp from washing my face, and I patted it down a few more times with the towel before looking myself over once more in the mirror. Everything seemed normal, but I couldn’t forget the girl that was lying in the other room, probably asleep, that I would have to wake up in the morning and feed. I sighed quietly; this was going to be a really big challenge, especially since I was fully aware of Mo not wanting this girl around. I frowned a moment before pushing the thoughts away and flicking off the light. I didn’t need to think about that right now; if something happened, we would face it, if not, then there should be no worrying. I smiled quietly to myself before walking out of the darkness and into the bedroom. I took a moment to look over the room to make sure most of everything was in place before sliding beneath the covers a smile wide on my lips.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 27, 2014 9:28 pm

After a while, I could feel my eyelids growing heavy but soon enough Mira finally came to bed. I moved closer to her, slipping my arm around her waist. For me this was one of the best things during my day. Falling asleep with her and waking up knowing she's right there. I nudged my nose on her neck, "Good night." I whispered softly before slowly dozing off.

It was morning already and I always woke up around five am, and Mira was still asleep. I knew she would wake up soon enough, especially if she had things to do for today in her mind. I just waited there in bed, just enjoying her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:58 pm

There was a quiet goodnight as I felt the warmth envelop me. I smiled a moment, closing my eyes. I said nothing, just thought over all the things I would probably have to do. Soon, I worried myself into a deep, dreamless sleep. Not having dreams didn’t bother me; I was fine with that, it created a deeper sleep for me. A more restful sleep…. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath. No light came into the room, but I knew that time had passed. How much time, I wasn’t sure, but I could tell by the heavier breathing beside me that my partner was no longer sleeping. I must have awoken soon after she did. I groaned quietly; I hated being up this early. It was awful and tiring. I knew, however, that there needed to be a meal cooked when the girl awoke from her slumber. I glanced over to see open eyes. I let out of large yawn before arching my back and stretching myself out a bit.

“Good morning” I mutter quietly as I roll back over into the pillow. My eyes close, but I know I will be unable to get back to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content