Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Pseudonym.
Savannah
6 posters

Reunion at the Lake

Anonymous

Update Reunion at the Lake

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 pm

We were best friends back in elementry and middle school. Some where along puberty and popularity status changed them and they all just split hating each other. Now it's one of their many Senior year trips down by the lake. For some reason just a few of the Senior class showed up and a storm happens to form. No chance to head back home. Some thunder and lightning. Heavy rain and the possible on and off power shortage leaving everyone practically stuck to fix their issues or possibly make them any worse?

STARTING POINT: Everyone is meant to drive up. No one expected to sleep over.

ROLES-
    Girls:
    Lacey-The Cheerleader-Popular, beautiful, dynamic and gets along with everyone.

CAPRIThe Preppy Girl-She's pretty she's snobbish, she's got cash.

HAYLEY-The Environmentalist-She's shy and hides her beauty behind books and everything to do with GO GREEN and protect all that's nature.

ENGI-The Rebel-She strongly believes rules are meant to be bent.

SAVANNAH-The Sweetgirl- She's friends with everyone therefor knows the gossip, but she's too sweet to spread it

Boys:
    The Class President-Charming, social, popular...He needs to in order to get the votes, but also a ladies man.

AKIThe Troublemaker-He's the sort who does all the pranks and finds life amusing by just getting in trouble with style.

TRISTAN-The Artist-He's into art and music. He's a loner but always ready to help around where he can.

Team Captain-Abnoxious and full of himself. Knows he's got looks and talent.

GEORGE-The Immature one- He never really grew up, alway kidding and never serious.

Rules:
    Pay attention to possible narration. ex: If poster says it's night time don't you say it's morning till he/she says it so
    No godmodding
    No ignoring
    Don't jump on each others pants, take it easy, let it play out
    Have fun

Last edited by Alcapon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Update Re: Reunion at the Lake

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 pm

The sweet girl. Bio in my signature
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:21 am

Changing my mind, I'll make Charvi the environmentalist. ;P She fits more. Also, Stephanie isn't in this RP I just forgot to delete her name. >.<
    Pseudonym.
    Pseudonym.

Post by Pseudonym. Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:35 pm

The rebel, I s'pose.
    Smile
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:05 am

Cal I be awkward and ask for a new role *makes a puppy dog face*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 am

Sure hubby. What role?
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 pm

yey and the role is this
    the immature one - He never really grew up, always childish and never serious
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 am

Ok bumping wondering who's still interested? So I can Edit.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 pm

I am
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 am

I am we need more people me thinks
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 am

Can i join? *puppy dog face*the cheerleader? Smile

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 am

Yes Lacey Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 am

ill go trouble maker
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 pm

The Environmentalist
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

We should just start Smile
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 pm

I'll be the rebel girl, I guess. I can play a rule breaker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:01 pm

ooc- I'll start now

It was a Friday afternoon, the Senior class only had five hours for the day and were dismissed since they had a field trip planned to spend some time at the lake house which belonged to one of the classmates.
    Usually Tristan would go often to these sort of reunions but one of his old friends actually asked him to come this time. He didn't know what to make out of it but just in case he would take his guitar and his sketch pad along. One never knows how one could get bored. As a habit he packed an extra shirt and pants. The trip was indeed by the lake and he half expected that possibly someone would be moranic enough to start throwing random people in.
    Once his truck was fully loaded his Mom peered out to see him off. "I heard in the news it might rain. Take a raincoat." She advised. Tristan nodded and got in his truck. His raincoat was already in the car. He has the habit to go up the mountain nearby for relaxing hikes so he had essential things for emergencies.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:09 pm

"I could always just not go." Engi thought, walking to school. Her bag was carelessly thrown over her shoulder. She had her bag full of clothes and other essentials for the trip in a large bag. One iPod hung carelessly out of her ear as the other blasted music into her head. She couldn't hear much of what was going on around her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 am

"I want to go, but i dont know if i should" Lacey said, talking to her best friend, Alice. "I think you should, yor already packed" Alice said, a cheerfull grin playing on her lips. "Well then i guess im going" Lacey said, while packing everything in to her car, starting the engine, blasting music, and driving to the site.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 am

The road towards the lake was always a pleasant view. A straight lone road, trees on the sides, branches meeting in the middle. There were some bald spots where the light would penetrate through. Tristan was playing one of his favorite songs Iris by goo goo dolls. He noticed the sky did seem darker and as he kept driving less and less light would be ahead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Lacey was actually enjoying herself while driving to the lake. Lacey heard the song Like a G6 by Far east movement, then It shatteredby trading yesterday came on. Lacey kept driving down the long, black road and noticed that the lights were dimmer than when she started driving this morning.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 pm

I sat on my bed folding some clothes mostly hoodies and track pants prepared for any cold weather.
    Smiling as my cat Sid jumped on my bed I leaned forward petting his head as I continued to pack. I finished after stuffing in extra socks and zipping the bag up. I set the bag down near my door before grabbing my back pack and throwing some things in it for the drive.
    "Ok all ready" I smiled before grabbing my things and walking downstairs to the front door.
    "Mom I am leaving!" I shouted as I slipped on my shoes.
    She appeared from the kitchen holding a water bottle and some snacks smiling.
    "Here hun for the ride"
    Wrinkling my nose I took the snacks shoving them in my backpack.
    "You bought water bottles!" I mumbled pulling the bag on to my shoulder.
    "Do you know how bad just ONE bottle of water is mom!" I began on my rant.
    "Ok ok, go your going to be late no more water bottles I promise" She smiled giving me a quick hug.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm

OOC- Sooo, even though this totally isn't me, I'll be the Preppy Girl. Razz

BIC-

Capri was looking at herself in the mirror, studying her appearance. Her dark hair was in long rippling waves, she was clad in her designer clothes, coach bags in hand. Her eyes were lightly rimmed in a dark brown, pink shimmery lip gloss on her lips. She gave a small, white-tooth smile to herself, satisfied.

She walked out of her room, descending the large stairs of her house.
    "Have fun, darling." her father, his silver hair gleaming, walked up to her when she reached the bottom.
    "Thanks, Daddy!" she pecked him lightly on the cheek.

"Bye, sweetie!" her mom called.
    Capri gave a bored stare,"Goodbye, mother." She closed the door behind her, walking to her car. A dark silver BMW.

Throwing her bags in the trunk, she slipped in the car and drove out onto the road, her music blasting, windows down.

Capri hoped this "reunion" wouldn't be as lame as she was expecting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:03 am

It just kept getting darker and darker. Once Tristan reached a clearing, it was still dark as if it were sundown already. He could see the lake house few miles away. He checked his watch. It was barely two pm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 pm

It just kept going and going. The road was getting longer and longer. Lacey drove down a twisty road, and saw the lake. Lacey drives quicker, wanting to see if anyone is there, so Lacey can say "Hi". Lacey turns off her car, gets out, and sits on the lawn, seeing as if there is no cars in sight at the lake house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content