Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one with Aki

Anonymous

Read Me One on one with Aki

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Yo- how are you? I'm looking to do a a 1 on 1- I don't do these very often so I am not sure what you guys want from it. Although I look for someone who can write a good amount and has better grammar than me.

Post up if you are interested. we can decide setting inside.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Read Me Re: One on one with Aki

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Maybe it's time for my second ever one-on one? No wait.. 3rd. I did one last year. buuuut if you want someone else or someone more experienced then I'll just sit back and watch like a creeper ^.^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:06 pm

i dunno really. see if I get anymore interest by tmoz- not sayin i don wan u but I kinda wanna RP with someone I have RPed with before
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 pm

-Nod nod-

Watching like a creeper it is! =D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

ahh I didnt say I wouldn't, I have RPed with you loads and I will RP with you again if no one else loves me
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm

It's too bad you're such a loveable dude!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm nt loveable- look at my track record with girls- 5 girls asked out 5 rehections =P
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Phhhh so. You're still loveable!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am

-.-
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 am

I dont think I roleplayed with you before. But I will rp with you if you want aki. It doesnt matter to me if you dont want to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:50 am

Yeah Ill RP with you- this whole thing is about Rping with new people =D
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 am

Okay cool. It's just in your 2nd post you said you wanted to rp with someone you already rped with. So I guess I got confuse a little. sorry

Do you have a setting in mind?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:19 pm

No not really- I dont really do one on ones so I dont know the settings.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 pm

well what kind of genre do you wanr? Normal or fantasy? I usually do normal. I'm not a big fantasy person but I do have one fantasy setting thats not all that good, but pretty good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:40 pm

normal sounds good to me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Okay well here are some that I created and also others that I been in that are really good. It's your choice of the setting you want to do.

SETTINGS:

Option #1: I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.

We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the lockerrooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name upin lights Smile

OPTION #2: A couple of my friends and I started a band for fun. I'm the singer in the band and tonight we are singing at my best friend's Halloween party, the most popular party where everyone who’s anyone is there. You are new to school and have been here for a couple weeks. Well a couple of your new friends’ invited you to the party. What will happen when you spot me at the party singing? Will you come up and talk to me? Will you stay in the shadow? There is only one way to fine out.

OPTION #3: You and I have been best friend since we were born. But the summer before 6th grade I had to move away, we tried to keep in touch the best we could but through out the time we lost touch with eachother. Now 7 years later I am back and going to the same school as you. Will we run into eachother? What will happen when we run into each other? Will we remember eachother? There is only one way to find out

OPTION #4: You are the popular jock guy in school you are the captain on all the sport teams and i am a popular dancer in the town but not all that popular at school since none one thinks that dancing is all that cool or something. Well any way we use to be best friends growing up until you start to be kind of a jerk and stopped talking to me. well our two best friends that are friends with both of us got tired of us fighting and hating each other. so they decided to get us to talk by tricking us both and locking both in the same cabin over winter break. But a avalanche happened on the mountain and snowed us in knocking off the electric and heat and we only have a little bit of wood in the cabin for the fire place. What will happen?? will be friends again wont we?

OPTION #5: BAND NAME:

SETTING:You αre a famous singer in one of my friends favorite band -whαtever bandname you want.- Me αnd α couple of friends score some front row seats to see your show. Our eyes meet when your where playing one of your sets for the audience. You end up doing a great concert and all the girls are surronding you and the band trying to get you to notice them but you cαn't stop thinking about the girl. Do you try to find me or αm I just αnother girl at one of your concerts?
    Am I α girl thαt goes fall for a famous singer, or do I plαy hαrd to get?

OPTION #6: Your the hottest singer on the billboard charts. It all starts off with you finishing your concert for the night and walk out of the backstage door, accidently hitting me in the head, not knowing that I was there, the thing is i'm not like most girls that would swoon all over you. I hate your guts and your not sure what to think of that. This is the first time we meet. What will it turn out to be? A true love? Or something different. Lets find out.

OPTION #7: You are the school player so basically the football captain. You’ve been with every girl in school and everyone loves you except for me because I can’t stand you. You can’t take that I hate you so you try to get me to like you and fall for your charm. well see how it goes from there.

(Well start by arriving at school)

OPTION #8: We are at a masquerade ball were everyone in dressed up in facncy ball gowns, nice suits and everyone is wearing masks.we are both ther with a couple of people we know having fun and dancing until you spot me across the dance floor and is istantly drawn to me. that you have to find out who the mystery girl is. What will happen will we know each other?? and if we do would like each other or instantly hate each other.
    Option #9: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up. Well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.
    We can start an hour before the date.

OPTION #10:
    We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after i have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened i look at you as if your just a randomn strangerwalking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but i have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

OPTION #11: You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. Abigail and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??

OPTION #12: Your new to the school, being in the same Drama class with each other, we are paired up to do the parts of Romeo and Juliet,Your the all round good looking guy who all the girls druel over and all the guys envy, I'm the pretty quiet girl who tries not to get noticed. what we dont realise is that we used to be the best of friends when we were younger, and then you moved away to live with your father who lived in England at the time, what I didnt know was that you used to have a crush on me and now your back, you rediscover who I am and all your feelings come back but what will happen as I already have a boyfriend?? Will I remember who you are and discover your secret, or will I carry on not knowing anything?

OPTION #13: You are the prince of the school, any girl you want is your's. You are the captain of basically all the sports teams. You get decent grades, because all the teachers are females and are happy that you just show up to class. Basically you have it made. I, on the other hand, am not so lucky. I'm new to your school. At my old school I was popular as well, head cheerleader and dating the football captain. On the outside I had the perfect life, not so much inside. My step dad has abused me my entire life, and my boyfriend did too. I moved away, so I escaped my boyfriend, but not my step dad. SO now I'm at your school. You and your friend have made a bet. He challenged you to getting the new girl to fall for you. But I don't let any guys in my life anymore, especially one as cocky as yourself.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 pm

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water, taking a sip of it as I sit on the counter top. "Hey you ready? Emma wants us to start playing" My friend matt says walking into the kitchen. "Yeah, i'm coming" I say getting off the counter top and following matt into Emma's big living room and towards the make shift stage on the far wall
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:03 pm

"come on Aki" Said Sean as he dragged me towards the door of the rather large house.

"Dude, I'm not going, I'm not the party going kinda guy" I said pulling my arm out of his grip and turning to walk away.

"No way man, your coming whether you like it or not, who know maybe you will meet a nice girl" Came Seans reply as he grabbed my arm and dragged me right up to the door.

I gave up and let him drag me, I wasn't going to win this argument, so I might as well just get a beer and sit in the shadows watching everybody else...as usual.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:13 pm

I walk up to the stage and take zach hand as he helps me on to the stage. "You guys ready??" I ask matt, zach, and mike.I smile looking at my bands costumes. We decided to do a group kind of costume and dressed up as caracters from the wizard of OZ. Mike the drummer went as Scarecrow, matt the pianist decide to be tin man, zach the lead guitarist went as the cowardy lion and I dressed in a dorthy costume "Of course" the guys say together. "Alright lets do this then" I say smiling at the guys as I turn around and walk to the microphone as The guys walk to there instruments. "Hey guys, we are friends always. Is everyone ready to get Emma's party started" I say into the microphone and get answered by everyone screaming and cheering. "Alrights lets do this" I say into the micrphone smiling as the band start to play awake and alive by skillet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm