Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Blind Date

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Blind Date Empty Blind Date

Post by Laurel11 Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:59 pm

You and I used to be best friends way back in the day. Like preschool back in the day. We both went to different schools and lost contact. It’s been about twelve years since we’ve last talked and we’ve basically forgotten about each other. Now we’re both in college when our mothers bump into each other at a supermarket. My mom happens to mention the fact that I just got out of a really bad relationship (my boyfriend used to abuse me but I never told anyone. She just thinks we fought a lot), and your mom adds that you’re single as well. So they set us up on a blind date. What happens from there?

One on One,
    Unforgiven, and Laurel!!!! Smile
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Blind Date Empty Re: Blind Date

Post by Laurel11 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Mom calls me 'Honey, We are going out to eat tonight, go get dressed up and meet me at That Nice Restaurant' she says into her cell "Why mom?" I ask...'Because I havent seen you in a while' she says. I sigh "Okay mom" I say as I walk into my room and Get dressed up, Little did I know, mom was setting me up......

ooc: Ur turn Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 pm

i looked at my clothes, i had very few choices when it came to stuff to go out in and i rathered it that way because i didn't like being in formal wear and i grabbed my jeans,belt and most formal looking motocross jersey because it was abit cold and i wanted to get the teams sponsers out and about yeh i only raced part time for now but after graduation i was going pro, and i missed home so much, yeh i grew up here but every chance my parents got till mum waled out we went home to australia
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

I get ready and I head to the Restaurant to meet my mom, I tell the people the name my mom gave me for the reservation and they lead to the table, Its a Table for two. I get a text from my mom that says 'The dinner is paid for, but something came up, so Just eat without me, Ily hunny' I sigh and close my phone looking at the table.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm

I finish getting ready and I head to the Restaurant to meet my dad, I tell the people the name my dad gave me for the reservation and they lead to the table "ah sir i think that there is a mistake" i said the man shook his head, before sitting down i got a message from dad {sorry bud but you need more then just bikes,surfing, and college}
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 pm

I look up at the person who was sitting down "Uhm I think you have the wrong table" I say trying to decide where I knew them from....but I couldnt quite figure it out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 pm

"well apparently i dont" i said showing her the piece of paper with a the name and time on it
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I look at the paper, and show him my phone with the name and time on it "I think we have been set up" I say as I look at him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 am

"yeah, but why" i said not showing her my text message
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:08 am

"I dont know....."I say looking at the menu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 pm

"im sorry about this, i'll just go" i said turning to leave
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 pm

I look up at him and smile "No, no, no, Stay...The dinner is paid for, and clearly our parents want us to eat together, so why not just take advantage of the situation?" I ask trying to get him to stay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content