Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 5 Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 5 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 pm

ooc: I'm in my anthro form. Which is Half-wolf half-human. What you normally think of when you think "Lycan". Very Happy
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 5 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 pm

ooc: Okay, I gotchya. ^_^ I wasn't sure. Razz

bic: Pulling off the dress, as she didn't want to ruin another one, Ayashe transformed into a jet black anthro and ran on her hands and feet to keep up with them.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

He guy backed up “What was that?” he started to act paranoid. Jessica needed him in the gut and started run farther way from the camp. The guy started to run after them (Jessica and the pup). Jessica grabbed the pup and climbed a tree. The guy stopped and start to walk in a circle. “I know you’re here. I can smell you” the pup started growl. He looked up aiming a pistol. “Found you”
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

As I reached the camp I first notced to things. A crying pup and a hostile man. First target. I let out an extremely angry roar. I slightly surprised myself. I lunged at the man, catching him in the side of his face with my large pawlike hand. Just as he turned to see me. The impact launches him about 20 yards and he fianlly slides to a stop in the sand. I glanced around quickly at the scattering men, searching for my next target.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Jessica covered her mouth. The pup tried to squirm out of her hand. She tried to hold him but he fell. She let go of him. He started to lick her face. She started to run to the campsite. The pup runs after her and starts to tug on her pants. She stopped “what’s wrong your family came for you” she said in a shaky voice. She looked up. Jessica could see the light from the campfire. “You go to your family and I’ll go to mines” the pp got mad and bit her arm. She started to bleed. “Hey that was uncalled for”
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Taiga raced after the other girl, standing there and growling at her. She wanted as little violence as possible.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Muriel heard commotion and lingered in the trees surrounding the clearing where the would be attack was happening. She stayed in the trees as creatures she thought only existed in fairy tales bounded through the bush and attacked the man...then again, she only exists in fairy tales so she wasn't so judgmental.

She watched the others thinking of what to do. She could stop the fight, but it would call attention she didn't want. She bit her lip but noticed the pup.

"Well...that's why," she said aloud and covered her mouth. A dog's hearing was far keener than a persons, she could only imagine how aware these beasts were of their surroundings...
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Though she probably wasn't wanted, Kalori bolted after them, bare feet pounding against the earth. She got there just in time to see the alpha attacking. And there was a woman running with one of the tribe's pups.

She stood quietly in the shadows of the trees.

She heard a voice then, her eyes flicking towards it. It was a woman(Mire). Kalori turned her body towards her, tensing up, her eyebrows furrowed.

~~~~
    Capri's head jerked over to where all the commotion was. Her eyes widened at what she saw. A wolf-like thing attacking one of the crew, the woman with the pup running back to camp. She saw movement out of the corner of her eyes and turned quickly, to look at it. She squinted to look in the trees. Was that a woman she saw. Capri shook her head a little. Hadn't she seen light carmel skin? And dark hair?
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Muriel cut her eyes to her left and stood perfectly still...One of them was very close to her...too close...She eyed it and didn't make a movement one way or the other.

-+-

Ayashe circled around the others taking up a stance on the other side of the trees, such that if the man tried to run, he would be all hers...

ooc: I'm referring to Kalori ^_^
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Jessica got up and leaned against a tree. The pup followed her. She gulped. Why does the pup keep following her? “Go to your mom” she started to shake. The pup roared and jumped. She looked up at the sky. “This cant be happening” why hasn’t anyone noticed she was missing yet?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm

ooc: A DOG?! lol...thanks... Razz jk

bic: I had on man pinned under my right foot and another struggling in my left hand. "Stop struggling you worm!" He swung, hittting me in the face and I tossed him into some nearby trees. I finished crusing the man, under me, 's armor. Not killing him, but bruising him pretty badly. Then I heard it. A small voice. Sounded like they were hiding. Somewhere off to my left. I sprinted in the direction, sniffing out the human[ish] scent quickly. I found her. She was speaking with the Mountain-Kin. SPEAKING?! I roared, then ran up to the girl(Mire) pushing Kalori out of the way as I passed. I snatched her up in my right hand and stared into her eyes, almost pressing my nose against hers. I growled then glared back at the outsider. "Why do you speak with these worms?! They do not deserve your respect! Only death is what they deserve. Because death is all they bring!" I yell, turning back to the girl I was holding. I slowly began to squeeze.

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Taiga took another step closer to the human girl, her fangs out and growling. She dug into the ground with one paw, watching carefully and dangerously.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

ooc: well in Europe, I don't think Muriel would have seen a wolf before in person. Razz
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

ooc: I know. I was just playing around lol
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Kalori took a step closer, "Who are you? Why are you here?" she said fierce, her eyes flashing the tiniest bit.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Jessica looked a wolf that looks like if she moved she would be eaten alive. “Go to mommy little one” all he did was look at Taiga. How do they communicate with each other? She asked herself. “Man this is what I get for tagging along” he walks up to her and sits down next to her foot. She looked up scared. “w-why wont you go to your family” she whispered at him. He just looked up at her. Is he smiling? She was too scared to say anything. Even to scream for help.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Muriel was taken aback...It could talk?

"I am here for freedom..."
    she whispered. "They are here for glory...My name is Muriel. What is your name?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Taiga walked up to the girl and put her paw on the girls chest, she pushed down a bit, threatening to break the girls body. She stared down at her, her green eyes more curious then furious.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

My post was towards you Mir...but I guess I should have specified that lol nevermind. I'll change it. ^.^

P.S.-Check my last post please. Smile

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

She scarcely had time to even breathe as the large male tore past her snatching up the other she'd been talking to. She panted softly. That was horrifying...If they intended to attack her, Muriel had no doubt that she would need all the magic she could muster...She stumbled back into a tree and tried to slow her racing heart.

Last edited by Mireya on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

The pup started to get mad. Jessica closed her eyes. She slowly raised her arms. “Please don’t hurt me. All I did was save him from the guy that I think is dead by now. The on that wolf attacked. The guy wanted to hurt the pup but I didn’t let him.” she looked at the paw that was on her chest. “Um your pup is safe. You can take him.”
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Taiga watched the girl one last time before picking up the pup in her mouth. She removed her paw off the girls chest and backed up. She bowed a bit, honoring the girl for protecting. She turned and dashed back to her mate.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Ayashe grinned inwardly at the resolution, happy that it was quite done. She turned around and trotted off slowly, but she did catch the scent of the watching woman. She was curios, but after seeing how her father took people talking to the humans, she did not dare go over to talk to her...
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Jessica fell down to her knees. She placed her hands on her chest. “Bye little guy” mumbled. She leaned against the tree. She tried to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding like crazy.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:46 pm

I dropped Kalori and turned to the girl who has backed up now. "And you! I snarled and sprinted at her, pinning her against the tree with both of my massive paws. "If you come near my lands again I will kill you! Do you understand?! I am taking pity on you this once. I can smell your female scent. That is the only reason I have not decided to kil you here and now." I stepped back fro her slowly amd pointeed towards the beach. "Now go!" My eyes remained intense. My heartbeat was racing, my eyes were bloodshot. I was begining to tire out...sadly. I was trying to end to conflict quickly so that I would not show weakness to my pack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am