Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Oh this color is nice

Miles

Oh this color is nice Empty Oh this color is nice

Post by Miles Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:39 am

Hello! My name is Miles! I'm new to role playing, so sorry if I don't join any of them for a while. You can call me Miles, Not Mil please. that is just a strange nickname.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Oh this color is nice Empty Re: Oh this color is nice

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 am

Hey Miles! Welcome to Anonymatrix! Thanks for posting, the amazing people around here would love to help answer any questions you may have, and so will I. You will probably find me around the site, or if you need help, send me a private message of e-mail me at anonymatrix@live.co.uk and if you have any comments, feel free to post them on the 'Updates' thread. Don't forget to check out the rules section.

There is also the Chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage where you can hang out in between posting, but make sure you log in by clicking the tiny button on the top right of the Chatbox, and choosing a fun colour so we can distinguish you from everyone else.

Make sure you check out the rules and updates threads, and if you're interested in having a short title under your username (for example, 'The Crazy One'), then come and find me or leave me a message and I'll be sure to help. I look forward to chatting with you soon! I hope you enjoy Anonymatrix as the rest of us do!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 am

Because you're interested in role-playing, how about you post a bio (or more) here. If need any help, don't be afraid to ask, and most of the members here are role-players, and would jump at the opportunity of offering assistance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm

My my amazing people are we? Teeheee

Welcome Miles, to the land of Anonymatrix where you can take your imagination miles high like an eagle Very Happy As my dear Jade may have mentioned, start of with your bio. There's a blank sheet that you may use as a guide. Questions? I'm here and about, PM (private msg) me or ask any other member.
    Make yourself at home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content