Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Cornelia High, home of the mice Roleplay

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Cornelia High, home of the mice Roleplay

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:22 pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ROLEPLAY *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    BOYS:3/6 GIRLS: 4/6

INTRO!?; Remember when you were little and your mum told you fairy tales could come true, if you just believed in them? Well maybe she wasn't so far off. You see, there are a few people who believe in that happily ever after. Maybe in this school, even though the couples are going through tough times, they can each find their prince and ride off into the sunset.

SETTING!?; Welcome to Cornelia High, home of the Mice. This is a place where dreams can come true. Well, maybe. Our story focuses on the lives of 12 teenagers and their adventures. Starting off on a lovely
    Wednesday morning, we'll have the pleasure of living the lives of these teens. Will you find love, or just get hurt?

GIRLS!?;
    Cinderella t]Melanie ] : She's the school's super sweet queen. After an incident at a football game last year involving Prince Charming, she's risen to the top of the social ladder quickly. Some of the other girls aren't one bit happy about it, and they'll do anything to bring her down.

Ariel t]Hayley ] : She's a sports-lover, playing anything from hockey to football. She's a great swimmer, and has the personality to go along with it. Though she's competitive, she lets insults roll off her back. She's one of Cinderella's friends, but they aren't all that close, seeing as her boyfriend, Prince Eric, is Cinderella's younger brother.

Belle t]Savannah (Me) ]: A bookworm and a half, this one is bright. She's usually found in the library, or some other quiet place where she can read in silence

Aurora t]Jade Hawk ] : She's the slacker, the one who barely scrapes by in school. Because of her laid-back attitude, she's got a lot of friends, though most of them are afraid that hanging with her will rub off of them.

Alice [ ] : This girl is sweet, naive, and completely innocent. She can sometimes be a bit dumb, but makes up for it with her pep and enthusiasm for everything. Becoming friends with the Mad Hatter has changed her a bit, and she's starting to branch out. Will he be a bad influence, or a good friend for her?

Tinkerbell [ ] : She's tiny and adorable, perfect material for a cheerleader. Unfortunately, she can be a bit clingy and stubborn, but that's to be expected, seeing as she gets pretty much whatever she wants. The one thing she hasn't been able to get yet is Peter Pan, but she'll be changing that soon enough if she gets her way.

GUYS!?;
    Prince Charming n]Devon ] : He's the one every girl finds attractive. Not only is he sweet and polite, he also plays football and other sports, and just seems to have everything under control perfectly. He's the 'it' guy, which has been the main cause of Cinderella's popularity.

Prince Eric n]Akimaru ] : Sporty, yet humble. He plays a guitar, sings, and is an all around good guy. He's learned it from his sister, Cinderella. When they're together, there's no one sweeter than them. He's popular, but not cocky about it.

The Beast [ ] : He's a bad-a.ss, a complete dickwad to everyone. Smoking, drugs, alcohol, you name it he does it. Aurora hasn't exactly been a good influence on him, and he found himself needing a tutor for his bad grades. Enter Belle, the bookworm who may have unearthed a sensitive side to him.

Prince Phillip [ ] : Well he's just the sweetest ever. A poet, a lover, and a musician. He's the peacekeeper of the group, the kind, sensitive one who isn't afraid to share his innermost emotions. He's an actor, and a good one at that, but even he can't hide the feelings he has towards Cinderella.

Mad Hatter [ ] : He's a bit different, but not as bad as The Beast. He's sexy, and he knows it. Sometimes he'll use this to his advantage to get better grades, but no one really notices. He's trying to be better now, because of Alice, but it's hard.

Peter Pan ]Deamonata] : He's childish, and sometimes arrogant. He loves all things bright and colourful, and can sometimes act a bit silly. Everyone loves him though, he's super nice and fun to be around. He has a hard time staying serious, which is why he and Alice never act like a couple.

LOVE MESS!?;
    -Cinderella's long term boyfriend is Prince Charming, though she's starting to feel like maybe it's time to end their relationship. They're growing apart, and she's started to become attracted to another boy, his brother, Prince Phillip.
    -Ariel has been dating Prince Eric for a few months now, and they're still holding strong. She might be a bit jealous of the attention that Prince Charming gives to Cinderella, but would never admit it because Cindy is her boyfriend's sister.
    -Belle has liked The Beast for a while, but he just doesn't seem interested. Maybe she's too quiet for him, or maybe he just doesn't want to hurt her, I have no clue. Hopefully things will work out there. If they don't, she'll be crushed!
    -Aurora is dating The Beast, but sometimes finds herself thinking about Prince Eric. He just seems so... cute! She can't get past it, and it's starting to affect her relationship with The Beast.
    -Alice is currently in a relationship with Peter Pan, though they rarely act like they're dating. She's too naive to see that Tinkerbell is trying to steal him from her, or maybe she just doesn't care. The Mad Hatter has caught her eye, but she doesn't know how to react to this feeling.
    -Tinkerbell has had a crush on Peter Pan since, well, forever.. She knows they have different interests and social cliques, but thinks they can get past that somehow. She's willing to go to any means to get him to notice her, even if it means taking down innocent little Alice.

-Prince Charming loves his Cinderella, but is staring to be drawn to one of the other girls. Unfortunately, she'd never want someone as perfect as him.
    -Prince Eric loves Ariel, but maybe he's starting to be drawn to miss Aurora. She's different, less perfect, and he wants to be around her. There's just something that draws him in.
    -The Beast loves Aurora, they've been dating for nearly a year! It's the longest relationship he's been in, but he's starting to think he's only staying with her because he's comfortable with her. Someone else is catching his eye, but he'll never admit it because she's a complete bookworm, not his type.
    -Prince Phillip loves Cinderella with all his heart, and has for a long time. He hid it by dating Tinkerbell, but they recently broke up. Maybe he'll have better luck with other girls.
    -Mad Hatter loves all of the girls, but he's starting to develop feelings for his Alice, though he'd never tell her because of their friendship.
    -Peter Pan likes Alice, but he's starting to see that Tinkerbell has an interest in him and quite frankly wouldn't mind experiencing her world.

MY BIO: https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/savannah-sommers-bio-t30.htm

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Read Me Re: Cornelia High, home of the mice Roleplay

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:30 pm

I'll be Aurora!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Post by Melanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Cinderella Very Happy please?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Sure melanie Very Happy
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Prince Charming
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Yey!
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Sure polar bear. Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm

If I can persuade him to, Jake will join us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Just a suggestion
    Advertize this rp on AB?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Okay jade, and polar bear I will do that Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Ooooo good plan! Jake is joining by the way =D
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Alright Jade. Smile
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 pm

:/ I'm going to have to bail...
    If this is long lasting, I'll reply later. But if not; HAVE FUN GUYS Very Happy
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I think it will be long lasting melanie. So your good. Post when you can.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 pm

I am so sorry! I was having technical issues, and then family problems.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:32 pm

It's okay jade. I think i'm going to make a continous rp where once we get enough people we will start and then everyone can post when they can. I think it will be easier.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Perfect!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Thats how it should ideally be
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:11 pm

And thats how its going to be on my roleplay. Smile But it would be ideally if we could get at least one or two more people to join and then start.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:15 am

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/akimaru-inzukas-character-bio-t11.htm

^^ My biography and ill join up as prince Eric- if thats ok with everyone?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 am

Yeop yeop! Jake was going to join and h still might, but we both got distracted by internet issues and something else came up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:06 am

Why shouldn't it b ok?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 am

I was being polite, there may be someone who doesn't want me to role-play with them or something... I dunno really I always say stuff like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:21 pm