Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden)

RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden) Empty What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden)

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:45 pm

You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. (insert baby's name here) and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden) Empty Re: What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 pm

babe, insert the babies name haha
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden) Empty Re: What if? (Rachel Marie and Asher Jayden)

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 pm

You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. Lily and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm

I walked through the streets with my friend, Theo. "Yeah, I don't know. I miss her." I said kicing a rock in my way. "I haven't heard from her since she left for Europe." I sighed and looked up at him. "They're having a family reunion at the park tomorrow." Theo said looking at me. "How do you know?" I asked "I'm dating her cousin dude." He said laughing. I shrugged and looked at him. "Maybe I should go by the park tomorrow."
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:38 pm

I let my mind drift staring at Lily's fair face watching her sleep. But then interrupted by a quick knock at my door, it was my mother. Even after three years, we had hardly spoken, and she still looks down at me in disappointment. She saunters in and tosses a pale pink dress onto my bed. She turns to leave but I speak up before she reaches the gold doorknob "Mom do I really have to go to that reunion tomorrow?" She sighs and without bothering to turn around and face me, she says "Well you are part of the family, aren't you?" and slams the door behind her, waking Lily.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 pm

I split away from Theo and started to walk back to my house. I dug my phone out of my pocket and searched the contacts. I came across Rachel's name. Was her number still the same? She had gone to another country... so it must have been different. I hit the call button and put the phone up to my ear. It was worth a shot right?
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm

As I try to calm Lily down and hang up the silk dress, I hear the faint sound of music coming from somewhere underneath my bed. I hadn't heard this song for nearly three years. But the sappy lyrics jogged my memory. Could it really be him? I set Lily down in her bouncy walker and scramble under my bed searching for my lit up smart phone. The screen read, Asher. Before I had time to to change my mind, I answered "Hey, Ash."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

My jaw dropped when I heard my name. Was this really happening? Her number... I was right? "Rachel." I gasped in surprise. "You're... This.... Your number... It's the same.." I said, not knowing where to go from here.
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

"Asher... I-"
    I stopped in mid-sentence. I quickly considered making up some excuse on why my number remained the same how and it was some funny coincidence... or should I just come clean and explain to him the real reason for my three year absence. How would I even begin? 'Oh by the way Asher, you're the father of my three year old daughter.' I highly doubt he would take that well.
    Thus I went with my first suggestion "I, I just recently returned from Europe and transferred back to my old number"
    I said crossing my fingers praying he'd believe it.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm

I let out a breath, that I hadn't even realized I was holding. "Oh. Makes sense." I said, nodding to myself. I reached my house and walked up the front stairs and into my house. I closed the door behind, still on the phone. "So, how have you been? How was Europe?"I walked up the stairs and walked into my room, only to shut the door and then plop onto my bed.
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 pm

I too let out a sigh of relief, and continued with "It was fine, but I'm glad to be back." I paused, I couldn't bare to keep lying to him, this was the boy I spent my high school years planning a future with and brainstorming baby names in the middle of class trying so hard to hold back giggles so we wouldn't get in trouble (again). I loved him, and as much as it pained me to say it, I still did. So I finished with "Enough about me, how have you been?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 pm

"I've been alright I guess." I lied straight through my teeth. I didn't want to lie to her, but I didn't want her to think that I was desperate for her. I haven't dated anyone since we broke up and I didn't want to either. I just wanted her back. "Where are you living?" I asked, wanting to ask the follow up question: Can I come see you?
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:52 pm

He's been good? Well that's good,I thought, as a million questions engulfed my mind. Does he have a girlfriend? What if he's in engaged? What if he's already married? Why is he curious about where I live? Does he live near me? Does he already know my secret? I stopped myself, knowing if I continued to worry I'd end up dying from an anxiety attack and I'd never know the answers to my ever growing questions. So I said responded with a generic answer "Oh in the city, near where I used to live"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

I nodded, again to myself. Well that's good right? That means I know the area she lives. I could go see her. Right? Would she even enjoy my visit? "Oh, that's cool." I said, to keep the line from going silent. "Are you busy?" I asked. I wanted to see her as soon as possible. In other words, now.
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:11 pm

"Umm" I breathed while folding some of Lily's clothes and looking around the house. It looked like a diaper bag had thrown up, there where random pull ups thrown on the floor, a few sippy cups and caps strewn across the counter, and cheerios crushed in between the leather couch cushions. Then in disdain I looked in the mirror. Asher could not see me like this. I was a wreck. But still I felt like I had to see him. "Busy? Nah not really, did you want to meet up somewhere?" I anxiously asked, while jogging to start my shower.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

I stood up from my bed and walked to my window. I looked down to the road and glared at the sidewalk. "I'll meet you at your place in an hour. We can just stay there." I said. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower before walking out to my room. "Text me your address. I'm going to take a quick shower, and I'll be right there." I said before telling her goodbye and hanging up.
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 pm

He hung up, before I could oppose. I roughly had an hour to make not only myself presentable, but also the house. I don't even know what I'm going to do about Lily, I thought turning on the faucet and stepped into the lukewarm water. I jumped out as fast as I jumped in, I quickly dried my drenched hair pushing a brush through it and applying moisturizer to my tired face. Now moving on to clothing, I threw on a random casual sun dress I found hanging up in the laundry room and slipped on my favorite sandals. I walked back into the living area and realized it had been cleaned, and stuck to the silver refrigerator was a hot pink note which read "I overheard you were having company, enjoy yourself, but don't get used to this. -Mom"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Upon stepping out of the shower, I quickly brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got dressed. I grabbed my cellphone and wallet and made my way out to my car. I started towards the city and realized, I still didn't have Rachel's new address. I texted her with one hand: [address?] Then continued towards the city.
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm

I put down my chapstick and answered my newest text. I was never good with directions, so I grabbed my wallet, keys, and locked the door behind me. "I'll meet you somewhere,how about the park on 4th street?" I texted back crossing the street.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I stopped at a stop light and got my phone. I quickly texted before the light turned green. [Just the address. I have a GPS.] I hit send and threw the phone onto the passenger seat. The light turned green and I kept going, even though I had no idea what direction I was supposed to go in.
    RachelMarie
    RachelMarie

Post by RachelMarie Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

I was have way there when my phone vibrated again. I enjoyed reading his name "Asher" gosh, I missed saying that. But before I had a chance to reply, I noticed someone walking towards me. Though we were quite a distance apart, I noticed his features which strangely resembled Asher's. I slowed my pace, and quickly dialed his number, and gasped when the stranger walking towards me reached into his pocket and took out his phone aswell.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I answered the phone as I continued to drive down the street. "Hey. Whats your address?" I laughed as she had never answered me and I wanted to know where the heck I was supposed to go. "I'm driving into the city, but I have no idea where to."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am