Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Read Me One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Melanie Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have settings and there's a link to my bio in my signature :3

Please and thank yous!!! Thumbs Up
    Melanie

Read Me Re: One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Melanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 pm

And I just missed you when I came back Razz Here's my post:

I tried to hold back my laughter as he suddenly got an excited look on his face as he went around to the left side of the car. He had forgotten that in England everything was on the right. I held back my smile as I got in and put the key in the ignition. "Thanks," I replied smiling as I started to back out of the driveway. "I've never gone to it's maximum," I replied. "I don't want to die in a car crash, thank you very much," I told him, laughing lightly. It was a typical guy question to ask how was it went.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh goodie Very Happy *facepalm* I can't believe I said 9th of January, I was doing real time. Ma bad, I fixed it though. Plus I added to my last post a bit.

Having the driver sit on the right hand side was weird enough, but not driving was even worse. Not that I'm into the whole gender roll classification, but I had never driven with a girl and ridden shotgun before. Where was I suppose to put my hands? In Cali I could just roll down the windows and stick my arm on the sill, but it was a little to cold for that. I settled for using the arm-rest on the left side resting my other hand on my right knee. "So what kind of music do you listen to Melbear?"
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Ya, I'm alright, Just had some drama at work. But I might take you up on that offer to chat sometime. Very Happy
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:26 pm

[i]I'm good with that! Smile Got msn? P.s. You did it again. xD This time you said January instead of July. Gimme a sec to post. (If I don't come back I'll post in a few hours Razz )
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Haha, sometimes my own retardedness amuses me. Ya, add adolpho@hotmail.ca, I'm not usually on it, but if you see me on AMX, then you can tell me to go on and I will. Take your time tongue
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 pm

I smiled softly as he called me Melbear. He always found cute nicknames and pet names for me. Chris never did that. It was one of the things that I loved about Sam. "Punk apparently," I replied, laughing lightly. "I'm really into this band called All Time Low, they're not that well known because they're on an independent label, but they're amazing," I told him as I switched the radio setting in the car to CD. I had their most recent album in there. 'That Girl' started to play and I smiled as I let their music fill my ears. "I'll listen to anything else as well, pop, dance, rock. If I find a song I like I'll listen to it no matter what the genre is," I explained. "What about you Sammich?" I asked, using my own nickname for him as I turned onto the main road, heading towards town.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

[i]Naww, you're not retarded! Razz You're just a little lost at times! Razz I'm not usually on mine either. xD But, I do go on occasionally. I'll go add you now! Very Happy
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 am

"Actually my favorite band has always been the Silver Rockets," I joked, referring to the band Melanie, James and I attempted to make 8 years ago as kids. The jest was an attempt to dodge Mel's question. I never really had any preference as far as music went. In my opinion there was good music, and there was bad music. People didn't usually like hearing that though, everybody always wants you to pick a specific genre; all genres can be good, if done right. It's like watching a good chick flick, and good comedy and a good action movie. They are all good for their own reasons. "I trust your taste in music. And if this band is any indication, it looks like my trust is well placed." I smiled at her and caught her eyes for a second before she looked back at the road. This band was pretty good, I made a mental note to look them up when we got back.

After a little bit of driving we got into the downtown area. We past a couple fast food restaurants. "You Hungry? You know this place way better than I do, If you pick a restaurant, I'm buying." I paused and thought about that for a second, "Preferably something we don't have in the states, I want to get the whole experience."
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:09 am

It was nice chatting with ya for a bit. And 'lost' is a much more appealing word than retarded, I'm going to have to use that sometime. ;D
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 am

Okaii, feel free too! xD And yeah it was nice! I hope we get another chance again soon!!

"Aww, well maybe they'll make a come back soon. How is James?" I asked him smiling and glancing towards him than back at the road. "What's he doing these days?" While speaking my mind was slowly working on a plan. Christmas, New Year's and my eighteenth birthday were coming up, maybe Sammy's family would like to celebrate one of the events with us, here in England. I smiled to myself, it would be a good present for Sammy. Well, part of one. "Well thank you," I replied as he said I had good taste in music.

"Hungry!?" I asked laughing. "No, I'm not hungry at the moment, and I'd be amazed if you were. Didn't you fill a mixing bowl with cheerios this morning?" I asked raising my eyebrows, as I remembered finding the empty bowl on the counter.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"James is good" I replied, "I just sent him a facebook message today actually." I immediately regretted my words. I just hoped she would asked what I talked about. I knew that I couldn't lie to Mel; not wouldn't, actually couldn't. We could always see right through when the other person was trying to hide something.

"Oh darn, I didn't clean up my bowl?" I grinned, "I'm sorry I'm usually much better about that kind of thing, I must've been excited or something, I was in a rush to hang out with my best friend." Then I added, "I can always eat, but I can wait for a bit if you're not hungry." We drove for a bit more until she pulled into the mall parking lot. "So where's the best place to get a dashing suit? If I'm not paying for it, it better be nice."
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

"That's nice. I don't think I have him in my friends, I'll have to go add him and talk to him myself soon," I said as I pulled into the parking lot for the mall. I cut the engine and stuffed my keys into my bag before stepping out of the car. "Well, Mister Suck Up, you better get used to it cause you're going to be seeing a lot of me," I teased, shoving him lightly. "No, I'm not hungry yet, I think I'll wait until lunch time. I don't eat meals in between meals, sorry," I teased as we started walking towards one of the doors. "Or so you're going to let my dad pay?" I said smiling. "Mr. Moneybags doesn't want to burn a hole in his pocket," I teased calling him the same thing my dad had last night. "If so, the best place isn't in the mall. It's a small shop not to far from here so you're going to have to wait while I shop for a dress. Are you ready for it?" I asked. He'd been shopping with me before and he knew I wasn't good with decisions. We'd probably spend most of the morning going up and down the mall twenty times for me to try on a bunch of the same and different dresses a million times.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

"I'll decided who's paying once I see how much it costs," I joked, I had full intentions of paying, but I didn't need to flaunt that fact in Mel's face. It was a conversation I could have with her Dad later. I might even earn some brownie points from him out of the deal. "Oh I'm sorry, Back in Canada, we're very primitive, we eat lunch when the sun gets to the highest point in the sky," I gesture up with my hand. "I guess you do things more sophisticated here." We walked through the mall doors. "I'd be honored to help you find a dress, I may not have the best fashion sense when it comes to dresses, but I could tell you if I like it." I knew she would never forget the last time we went shopping together 4 years ago and I dragged my feet the whole time and she hummed and hawed over every shirt in every store. But today I was actually excited, I didn't want to show it too much so I'd still get some sympathy from her, but it'd be fun to watch her try on a kabazillion outfits. "Hmm," I thought, "Maybe I am growing up."
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yeah, well Daddy's paying. He gave me his credit card. He feels bad that he has to make you buy one for his dinner so he wants to at least pay for it for you. Don't worry, we're good costumers at the shop so they do give us a good discount. You won't make my dad spend too much if that's what you're worried about," I told him as I pulled the door open and walked inside. I pulled off my mittens and my green beanie before stuffing them in my purse. Where to begin.
    "Come on, I want to go this way," I told him, grabbing his arm and dragging him to where I wanted to go. "Here," I said pulling him into just a regular dress store. "I'm looking for one for the Christmas party," I explained as I started going through the clothes. "I don't know if I want red or another color...but it does have to be presentable enough to wear with my family," I told him. "Any thoughts?" I asked smiling up at him, teasing slightly. "Like, do you think it's weird if I wear pink at Christmas?" I said as I paused on a dress. I picked up the hanger but continued going through the other things. "Hmm, here I'll take a red one just for the sake of it. Oh, and I like the back on this one," I said as I pulled out a simple red dress and a white on with blue print and an open back.
    I continued going through the racks, I found a simple black dress, another red one but with black on it, a lace one with only one shoulder and a purple one with one shoulder as well.
    "Come on Sam, this is where you come in handy," I teased as I walked towards the changing room. I started with the first, plain red one. I took of my million layers and then slipped into the dress. I adjusted it at the top since it was strapless and fixed the tie at the waist. I opened the door and looked at Sammy.
    "I like it," I told him looking down at the dress as I ran my hands over it. "But I think it's kind of simple you know...I'd rather something that people will notice and remember," I explained. "I want to try another," I announced and went back into the cabin. The blue and white one was next. I fell in love with it because of the back but I didn't think it was fancy enough for Christmas. I stepped out of the changing room and shared my thoughts with Sam.
    The next dress was the pink one with the purple and pink flowers, which I liked but I still thought it was weird to wear pink on Christmas.
    After, I tried on the lace one, even though it was different from the one at home, I didn't want to wear a lace one at Christmas and the snowflake ball.
    The next one was the purple one, which honestly, I quite liked. It fit my body like a glove, clinging onto my curves. I was also a fan of the neckline which fell a little low, but not enough to be inappropriate.
    "Alright, this ones the last one," I said as I stepped out, showing Sam. "Which one did you like the best?" I asked him.

Well, I edited it because you didn't post like you said you would. Here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33908094 those are all the dresses I 'tried' on. Razz Have fun! Very Happy
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Sorry, I got pressured into posting in my other 3 RP's instead >.< I'll post now though. (poor Sammy's over his head!)
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 pm

"How about this one," Mel came out in a stunning, yet simple plain red dress. She said she liked it, but it was too simple. I agreed and added, "Ya, and you can't wear red to a Christmas party, everything's gonna be red and green, you'll look like an ornament or something." The next dress was white with blue. I always thought Mel looked really good in blue, but this was more white than blue anyways so I didn't fight it too hard when she shot this one down as well. Mel went back into the change room again. I began to daydream as I waited for her:

It was just over a year ago and I was in James' room sitting on his bed. James was sharing his wisdom of girls, as he often did with me. "Girls have a natural eye for fashion. If they are trying something on, then that means they like it. So pretty much all you can do is give positive feedback, even if she says she's 'not sure' about it." He made bunny ears in the air with his fingers when he said 'not sure'. "But if she's helping you buy something, make sure she likes it for sure before you buy it, the girl is always right. And for goodness sake, never go clothes shopping without a girl, you'll end up buying something that you think is amazing, but for some reason nobody else in the world will agree with you." He paused and then grinned, "unless you're gay, gay guys have good fashion sense. You're not gay are you?" That earned him a punch in the arm.

"How about this one?" Her voice woke me up from my half sleep, her head was down when she walked out so I don't think she noticed. I headed James' advice from the past,

"It's great," I smiled, I wasn't lying, she looked great in all of these dresses. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell her that though rather than nitpick at the small things. "Thanks again James," I thought.

"Well I don't want to wear lace to the Christmas party and the snowflake ball." She said as she walked back into the cabin.

Next she came out wearing a single-shouldered purple dress. It wasn't revealing in a promiscuous way, but it definitely showed off her curves. She definitely didn't have curves like that 3 years ago. It was the first time I checked her out since coming back. I grinned, "It looks like I'm not the only one who stayed in shape over the years," I paused to gauge her reaction, "the dress looks amazing, plus it matches your car."

She went back to try on the black one. When she finally came out I was equally as amazed as the last time. "Alright, this ones the last one. Which one did you like best?"

I honestly didn't know anymore. She looked so, mature in the black dress. Beautiful really. I noticed that she didn't try on the second red one, I didn't say anything though, perhaps she had second thoughts about it. Now the hard part, picking a favorite. Gee, how to choose? It was probably a choice between the last two. "Wow, tough choice, Meme. You think you could find someone uglier to try on the dresses so I could focus on them instead of you?" Perhaps a little to forward, it was too late to take it back now, so I had to roll with it. "Perhaps I should try them on," I think that last statement saved myself.

Ooc: Oh goody, looks like we're back into the long posts.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I know right! Very Happy I'm happy! :3

"You really got to stop with the faltering remarks Sam, one of these days I might actually start believing you," I teased, tapping his cheek gently. "I don't think you'll fit in any of them Love," I pointed out to him as I looked in the mirror again, running my hands down the smooth fabric of the dress. I pursed my lips as I surveyed myself. There was an advantage to wearing black I could were any bright colored shoes or accessories to make the outfit pop. But than again, black wasn't really festive enough for Christmas...Gosh, sometimes I wish someone would just take decisions for me.
    "I hope you don't think these are going to be my final decisions though, did you?" I asked turning to face him, grinning. "We still have to search the whole mall! You won't get out of shopping that easy darling," I said as I went back into the cabin to change into my street clothes. I left the dresses in the changing rooms and walked out, holding my jacket in my arms. "Come on, there is so much to do in so little time." I linked my arm through his and led him off towards the rest of the mall.

Hours later, I'd only found one other dress to my liking for Christmas. They either weren't the right color,similar to others I owned, or didn't fit right. The other dress was purple and quite tight fitting as well, although the neckline was more plunging then the other two from this morning.
    "Alright Sammy, I really need your honest opinion here," I said stepping out of the changing rooms. "You've only said nice things about the dresses and since I can't imagine getting a bad comment out of you, you're going to have to tell me which one you like best on me, honestly. If it helps, don't picture me as your best friend, just some random girl at a party. Which dress would you like best on me? Which suited me best? Or even, which did you find was more attractive on me?" I pressed, trying to get a helpful answer out of him. "Oh, and I'm eliminating the other purple one," I told him. "It's nice and all, but with the boobs I have it makes me look fat..." I said more to myself than to him. I didn't really think he cared why I eliminated it, it just made his job simple.

"So, which is it going to be?" I asked him, smiling.

New purple one: http://www.polyvore.com/xscape_ruched_stretch_satin_sheath/thing?id=32199995
    Black one: http://www.polyvore.com/slinky_ruched_dress/thing?id=36850975

Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am

Melanie went into the change room for the last time to change back into her regular clothes. I glanced through the store window and could see a dealer from across the parking lot. Obviously sloppy business if he was this easy to spot, but I figured I'd go check it out. "I'll be back Mel, I just saw something I want to check out," it wasn't a lie, but I still felt guilty about it. Not only that, when I got back I was going to have to lie about where I went. The thought made my stomach turn.

I bolted across the parking lot and caught up to the dealer. "Hey, gimme a nickle of grass," I demanded, scared at how easy my street voice came back.

"I've got no clue what you're talking about dude. There's grass over there," he pointed to a field behind the street.

"Cut the crap," I was more than a little agitated, "I'll pay you ten for a quarter ounce," I switched terms realizing he actually might not know how much a 'nickle' was. "That's double what you'd get anywhere else.

"Calm down, you cause a scene, I've got guys who will take care of you," he said as he reached into a magazine on the front seat of the car he was leaning against. He pulled out a zip-lock bag from between the pages and handed it to me.

I opened my wallet, crap, all American money. "How's twenty American sound?" I asked.

He forcefully grabbed my money from my hand. "I don't want to see you back here again unless you have real money," He grunted, then jumped in his car and drove off.

I shoved the zip-lock into my jacket pocket and ran back to the mall. I had to look at a map to find my way back to the store, when I did Mel was waiting for my on a bench. My heart was doing 100 beats per minute. Mel resumed the dress talk like I had never left. "So, which is it going to be?" She asked, smiling.

"You're giving me the final say on your dress? That's crazy! You know I don't have any fashion sense," I said. "Just don't base you whole decision on my opinion. I think the purple one is best; you look really good in purple. I won't be offended in the slightest if you pick the black one though."
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 am

Yay! Very Happy Thank youuuuuu for posting! Smile

"The purple one?" I asked turning to look at it. "Really?" I asked, surveying in the mirror. "Hmmm," I breathed, pursing my lips as I tried to make a decision. "Alright, pros and cons," I said turning back to Sam. It had been a new method I figured out to try and make my decisions easier. It wasn't always effective, but it was better than "enny meanie miney mo".

"Alright, black one, it's comfy, an ideal color to match shoes and accessories, it's not too low cut but it does, you know, look attractive."

"And the purple one, well it is kind of low cut," I mentioned as I tried to make the fabric closer together over my breast. "Which would make it a little inappropriate for a family dinner, but it's not so bad. The cut is flattering, and purple is a nice color, but it isn't really Christmas-y."

I paused, there were a lot less good things to say about the purple one. "The black one is cheaper too," I said as I turned back to Sammy. "Sorry," I said wrinkling his nose. "Looks like your choice is getting turned down, no matter how much I like it," I murmured the last part looking down at the dress. "Gimme a sec, I'll be back," I said as I went back into the stall to put on my jeans and flannel shirt again.

"So," I said coming back out. "Let's go pay for my dress and then we'll go find you a tux, deal?" I didn't wait for much of a response, instead I slipped my arm through his and we walked back to the first shop. I went to find the dress in my size and went to pay for it before heading back towards Sam. "Let's go!" I said grinning, quite happy with my purchase.

We went outside and got into the car. I drove a little's way down the street and pulled into a parking space on the street in front of the shop and got out. "So, what kind of suit do you want?" I asked him as I pulled the door open and walked into the store.
    "Hi Melanie, how are you?" Jenny, the owner asked from behind the counter. "I'm good thanks," I replied smiling. "Who are you here with? Your dad? Chris?" she asked. "Neither," I replied grinning. "I"m here with my best friend from back home, Samuel. He's looking for a tux for one of my dad's business dinners tonight, got any suggestions?" I asked.

She stepped out from behind the counter and came over to us. "Alright, take off your coat, let me have a look," she told Sam, grinning at him as she led us into the store.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:54 pm

I knew Mel was going to pick the black dress, it was about 40 dollars cheaper. I even wanted her to pick it, but I had to support the other one just to make sure she liked it. Then I could buy here the other, more expensive one. One birthday present down, two to go. Although of course I would give her this one early, then she could choose which one she wanted to wear to the Christmas party. I was personally hoping that she'd pick the purple one for the Christmas party so I could wear my solid purple shirt under my suit. It was bold, but I was always being told that I looked good in purple. Plus a dark black suit would offset the purple and just make it look classy. Now I just needed to find a stripped black and purple tie somewhere in this store.

"Alright, take off your coat, let me have a look," The friendly voice of the store owner asked.

"My coat? CRAP!" I totally forgot I had stuff pot in one of the pockets. Not enough for any serious legal offense, but enough to freak Melanie out. I zipped up the pocket before handing my coat to her. If I somehow got out of this store without anyone smelling that weed I was going to flush it down the toilet and be done with it.

"So what did you say you were looking for a tux, is that too rent or to buy"

"Buy," Mel chimed in.

I shot her a look, "Really?" Apparently Melanie's dad was more well off than I though, I began to have second thoughts about paying for it. Plus the dress I was buying for Mel was gonna run me about 160 American. "Pretty soon I was going to have to find a job."
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:55 pm

I took Sammy's jacket and started browsing around the shop for fun. "Chris was in here the other day," Jenny told me with a smile. "He was buying for the snow flake ball," she said, causing me to grin. For once he'd come early instead of waiting until the last minute. "And what did he get?" I asked her, smiling. "A white dinner jacket and black pants. He said he wasn't sure about the shirt and tie, that he would have to consult you first," she told me, causing me to grin even more. I had trained him well.

"So dear, what kind of suit would you like. Black, gray, white pin striped?" she asked Sam. "Dark black please," he answered. Sammy always was one for good manners."I'm going to the coffee shop next door," I announced, leaving Sam's jacket on one of the chairs and stepped back outside into the cold winter air. I walked into the warm shop next door and looked up at the menu. I knew what I wanted, but what to get for Sam? I walked up to the counter and smiled at the boy. "Hi, I'll take a french vanilla cappuccino and a hot chocolate please," I told him. You could never go wrong with hot chocolate. I was quite tempted by the doughnuts, but I resisted, I could come buy one after lunch. I paid the guy and waited for my two drinks. I thanked him as he handed them to me and I walked back to Jenny's shop.

"Well Sammy, it looks as though Zach wants you to call him," I said as I looked at his cup and laughed. I held it out to him as Jen took his measurements. "Careful," I warned him. "It's hot. Don't spill it on Jenny," I teased, but was also being serious at the same time.

"You said for tonight right?" Jenny asked, standing up straight. I nodded. "Alright, I have one that may fit him, it'll just need a bit of sizing. It won't be my best work, but it's all I can do in such short notice," she said, although I was used to hearing this speech when Chris was here with me. "It's still amazing work though," I told her smiling as she made her way to the back of the shop.

"So did you like my presents?" I asked Sam, once we were alone as it suddenly dawned on me that I had never gotten a reaction about them.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:00 am

I knoowww I didn't post. I'm dreadfully sorry. My brother came home from his 2 week long vacation and I missed him dearly. We talked until the night grew old and the morning grew young. But you didn't know all that, just now that I am sorry. And I'll make my best effort to post right now.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 am

Mel handed me a drink she had picked up from the coffee shop. Thank goodness, I needed caffeine so bad. I took a sip of the mystery drink without smelling it. Hot chocolate. I probably would have ordered coffee for myself, but now that I had this, I realized it was better. It made me feel like a kid again. Just for fun I typed 'Zach's' number into my phone. It could prove to be entertaining later.

I looked over at Melanie, "Yeah," I said, "They were amazing Melly, you know me too well." We finished up at the shop and the lady told us to come back in a couple hours to pick it up. "Looks like we have to go shopping some more," I said grinning, "Think we can split up for a bit of it though? I've got some personal shopping to do which I'd hate to drag you around on. Just razors, clothes, that kind of stuff." I didn't take my eyes off her as I dawned my jacket, making it impossibly hard to find my other sleeve. I couldn't help but wonder if she knew I had more shopping to do than just clothes and hygiene, but it didn't matter. "See you in an hour?" I asked.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 am

“I thought you wanted to go eat though...” I said, slightly disappointed that he wanted to go off on his own. I wouldn’t stop him though. “I guess we could meet up for lunch in an hour. I took his cup for him so that he could put on his jacket properly and then handed it back to him. “Okay, so I’ll probably be across the street,” I said pointing out the window to the shop. “At the pet store or in the shoe store next door. And if you get lost…” I said trailing off reaching over into his jacked pocket. I was looking for his phone, but at first my fingers only came in contact with a plastic bag. That wasn’t it…Ah, there it was. I pulled out the phone and flipped it open. I put in my number and handed it back to him. “Just call of text me, I’ll come find you,” I teased. “Also, there’s a pharmacy down that way as well as a clothes store,” I said, indicating the way. “There’s a cell provider as well, if you didn’t change your plan to something from around here, you should, it’s going to cost you a pretty penny in long distance fees,” I said as I stepped outside, holding the door until he did the same. “So I’ll meet you there in an hour,” I said pointing to a diner to our left. “See you then,” I said pressing my lips to his cheeks. I looked both ways and when I was sure there was no cars, I crossed the street and went into the pet store.

I finished my drink and dropped the cup into the garbage at the front door. I pulled off my mittens and my beanie, and walked towards the back of the shop. I walked past the birds and bunnies as well as the hamsters and guinea pigs. I paused at the kittens and smiled. The cat had had babies a couple of days ago and they were getting big pretty fast. “Em, is it okay if I take one out?” I asked the girl who was working and who was also in my AP math class at school. When she told me I could, I unlocked the cage and pulled one out. It was barely bigger than my hand. “Hi cutie pie,” I murmured to it as I held it close to me, smiling as I stocked its head. It meowed softly and I let it rub its head against my cheek. “You’re adorable,” I murmured to it before putting it back into its cage. “Em,” I said, calling over to the petite red head. “Can we take out a puppy?” I asked her grinning. She looked around the shop and since I was the only one around she nodded and came over. “Which would you like to meet?” she asked. I usually met a new pup every time I came in, but this time, I wanted to see one I’d already met. “Can I see the beagle from the other day again?” I asked her. She smiled, nodding before going to the back of the store, since that was were the door to the cages were. Soon enough, she brought back my new little friend and handed him to me. “Hi baby,” I murmured stroking its head. ‘How are you?” I murmured quietly. It licked my face and I giggled softly. He was just a puppy and the most adorable little thing I’d ever seen. “I wish I could take you home with me,” I said setting him down so that he could walk around, but instead he just jumped up against my leg and barked. It was the cutest sound and it caused me to giggle again. “Yes, I like you too,” I said, leaning over to pick him up again. I stayed in the shop before saying goodbye to my little friend and handing him back to Emma. I thanked her before walking back outside into the chilly winter air to cross back to the other side of the street. I added some change into the parking meter before I walked into the shoe store and started to browse around.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 am

Its oky Doky, don't worry about it. I made you wait a day as well. Razz I was painting, then I went for a swim to cool off, then I ate, went to bowling and then I saw the Harry Potter movie. It was Epic! It was incredible. No words can describe how great it was! I have never cried that much during a movie! Anyway, there was my post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 am