Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 7 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm

It sounded as if the door was kicked in, and it made me jump. I shook, having almost jumped out of my skin at the loud noise. I stood, shakin gmy head. That was him I had a feeling. That was batman.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:20 pm

The door being kicked made Faith jump. I almost laughed but before the thought of Batman taking me back popped in my head. "Looks like he's here." I said in a gloomy voice. I began wondering if I could just run. No that wouldn't help my situation. It would only harm it. Time to face the music I guess.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

There was a slight bit of silence before what seemed that all hell broke loose. I took in a deep breath, forcing myself toward the exit. I couldn't stand this any longer.

"Batman" I spoke, louder now, trying to pull up the door.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

As she called his name I flinched. What if they hadn't been beaten? Of course I know that hadn't happened. No one has ever beatened him. "Here I'll get Faith." I said as I got up and began walking toward the door. As I grabbed the handle and pulled it up I felt a cool breeze. I stepped down from the door and hit the floor. My legs were stiff from sitting down for so long. As I was stretching I heard feet behind me. Thinking it was just Faith I turned around just in time to see a black fist before it all went dark.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm

I smiled as he pulled forward, taking the door, and pulling it open for me. He turned, beginning to walk away so I could walk from the place he had landed so I could jump down. I took in a deep breath before jumping.

I was terribly afraid of heights. Just the thought of them made me cringe slightly. I landed on the ground, a hard thug as I bent at the knees to absorb shock.

I looked up to see no one for a moment.
    "Edward, you have to go back to Arkham now. You can't run. It wouldn't be good for you" I took a few steps before peering around the side.

A black cape, thick form. I gasp quietly. It was the dark knight himself. He turned at the light noise. Ready, it seemed, to fight anyone that could have been left awake. He relaxed as he saw me. Another Damsel was all I was to him most likely. I took in a deep breath, flinching as I saw my patient sprawled out on the floor.

I had apparently come in in the middle of conversation with someone, because he spoke, very deep, aloud.
    “Out” Once before he took a step toward me.
    “Gordon informed me of the goons that were loose. It was luck that Riddler was-“
    “Edward” I cut him off with a slightly sharp tone and a finger in the air.
    “Excuse me ma’am”
    “His name is Edward. So, why not call him that shall we?”
    He kept his eyes straight, although he wanted to roll them. I was another crazy doctor obsessed with her work to him. It didn’t matter if they were cured or not. To him, these people couldn’t be cured.
    “He must’ve been working along-side Joker’s goons.”
    “Actually, he was protecting me. I’m his doctor, Faith-“ I pulled out my name badge that had been shoved into one of the large pockets.
    “He actually has saved me a lot…however long it’s been. First on Arkham, then here…Twice…”
    He acted like he couldn’t believe it. It was like I was crazy myself. I was no loonatic. I knew what had happened.
    “He’s dangerous ma’am.” I smirked, taking a few steps toward him.
    “As his attending physician, I assure you…A broken nose and…a swollen eye later wasn’t necessary, Mr…?” I left the last part open. Of course, I tilted my head slightly as I forced Edward onto his back.
    “Batman- is fine ma’am”
    I giggled lightly, tilting his head back, and using my coat to soak up the blood from his nose.
    “Doesn’t fit you, that’s for sure-“
    “I need to get them back, before they all wake up…”
    I sighed quietly, shaking my head, ”Very well, I’ll call for an ambulance, and you can…do whatever it is you do…” I looked back a moment before shaking my head. Of course, what was that again?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 pm

As I began to recover from the blow to my face I could hear voice but I couldn't move. My limb didn't seem to be working. I wasn't thinking straight either. My nose was in an alot of pain. Was it broken? Great just what need. That'll really help me clear my name and find a job. My thought were clearing a little as I started making who was talking. It seemed to be Faith and someone else. The voice seems familiar when it hit me. It was the "Caped crusader" himself. The almighty Batman. If it wasn't for his fancy gadgets he wouldn't be as grand as everyone thinks. I began to sit up when the talking stopped suddenly. "Wait! Don't hit me Bats I'll come with you quietly. There's no need in you breaking my jaw this time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm

He began to stir, and I stopped speaking a moment. There was a slight shuffling before Batman was kneeling on the other side. I looked over at him as he drew back his hand. I lunged forward, grabbing it. I shook my head as Edward Gurggled something neither of us could understand.
    “He’ll come peacefully. Don’t you dare strike him” I watched him a moment and he gave a slight smirk.
    “Like your spunk” He muttered quietly before standing. I pointed to the others.
    “Those are the criminals. They’ve tried to kidnap and rape me on several occasions. Edward is a hero if you’d like for me to sound crazy”
    He tried to raise up, and I placed a hand on his shoulder. I shook my head, unsure if he could see me. I still had my coat placed over his nose although I was sure it wasn’t bleeding anymore.
    “Edward, I’m calling an ambulance.” I pulled the phone fro my pocket before Dialing a number and waiting. I wasn’t sure how long I would be.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

There was still movement around me. My vision was a little blurry but I could tell the difference between a tall bat and a small women. "Faith, thank you." I said with a smile. I as beginning to black out again as I lay back down. He hadn't hitten me again so maybe he had understood what I had said. I tried to fight for concienceness but after a couple of seconds I was out like I was on a light switch.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 pm

I took in a deep breath, watching as I pulled a hand up onto the bed to grab a pillow. The cool air from the room had chilled the pillow. The smooth texture combined with the temperature calmed me. I jumped slightly as I heard something hit the door, but I easily calmed before I fell back into my dreamless sleep.
    He was losing consciousness again. I cursed quietly, shaking my head. It wasn’t going to kill him. He was being a drama queen. I took in a short breath after handing up the phone. The Dark Knight was watching the others as if they would get up and run off. They might, I was just never sure anymore.
    I took in a deep breath before I heard sirens in the distance.
    “Take them to Blackwater. They’re not insane, They’re just criminal” I shook my head, pulling the coat from his nose to watch him a moment. It wasn’t that hard to know when the ambulance had stopped, and the EMTs were up the sidewalk and at the door. They knocked, and Batman walked to the door to walk them in. I sighed lightly, shaking my head before lifting Edward up slightly.
    They came in with a stretcher, ready to take whomever was hurt away. I shook my head a moment before standing.
    “I will meet you at the hospital to sign him in. He’s no danger. Just set the broken nose, and he should be good.” I smiled as they lifted him carefully up, before wheeling him out.
    “You seem kindhearted toward such a mad-man, Faith is it?” I turned as someone addressed me. It was of course, the Dark knight. I sighed lightly, nodding.
    “Actually, I feel Edward isn’t as insane as you summed him up to be, Batman. He’s actually more collected and intellectual that you may thing.” There was a sligh grunt as he pressed toward me.
    “Of course, I have to get Gordon up here to get these…Criminals” I smirked lightly, shaking my head as I turned to smooth out my skirt, and pick up my items on the skirt. I pulled on of the unused recorders out of the pocket, before turning.
    “Meeting Number One: Batman. The Dark Knight seems to be calm and collected, but has something under that mask. Riddler speaks of him often as being Cynical and “No one would think anything of him without his gadgets and gizmos-“ I took a few steps forward, watching his eyes, a slight smirk on his lips.
    “Who is the caped crusader, and what is he hiding?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:04 pm

I could feel someone touching me, and the pain on my nose, yet I couldn't move or talk. It was frustrating. I felt more hands on me as they sat me on a bed of some sort. It shook over and over again as we moved down the stairs and out the front door... well at least that was what I thought was happening. I couldn't be sure.
    At some point the bed quit shaking and I heard talking by two males. I couldn't tell who they were or anything and it scarred me. I felt a needle go into my arm before I was completely out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:39 pm

He pulls the recorder from my hands, a small smirk on his lips. I felt the warmth of his hand, and I shook my head. He wasn’t one of them.
    “Batman handles even the lightest things with precision. He’s not a madman, but there’s a condition behind those eyes. Obsessive compulsive? Problems speaking his feelings?” I gave a slight smile to say I was simply joking, and he pushed the small red button.
    “I find your humor a little strange, doctor.” He gave a smile, one I knew. Well, I didn’t KNOW it, but I could tell something about him.
    I turned, noting everything. I began toward the door as I spoke. Edward was my patient and he needed me.
    “Will the caped crusader be at the Asylum’s Charity Ball. It’ll be nice to see you..Out of costume” I heard his voice shape into a grunt from behind me.
    “I’ll definitely be seeing you again Miss. Wynters” I nodded before escaping out to my car. There were sirens, and I sighed, this city was so…ugh. I got in my car, and took the fastest way to the hospital. It just so happened I ran through the local diner and got a burger and fries to-go before I got the ER.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I awoke with a start. The pain in my nose hurt worse then it had before. I felt it to see what the damage was. I assumed that they had fixed it, but I wasnt for sure. It seemed to be straight but was severly swollen. "Great..." I said as i lay back on the soft hospital bed. I would at least stay in the hospital a little longer before going back to the Asylum. I guess that was a plus for getting punched in the face by a giant bat. I grabbed the remote beside the bed and turn on the t.v. I turned it to news to see what was going on in the world. "-ddler was found today with the missing Docter along with seven other missing patients who arw in the Asylum. These seven patients are believed to be working for Joker, Also Joker has been caught once again by the capped crusader himself, Batman. In other news...." After they had moved on to another subject I turned of the t.v. and layed back down still filling a little dizzy from the medicine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I smiled as I walked into the hospital. It smelled like work, and somehow put me to ease. I looked around a moment before walking to the front desk.
    “Edward Nigma, High profile Patient” The woman behind the dest nodded before typing on the computer.
    “Four-Zero-Eight” I smiled, nodding quietly. I turned, knowing there were guards outside his room. He was on the fourth floor so It wasn’t like he was going to jump from the balcony. I rushed, making it to 408 in only a couple minutes. The guards shuffled before moving aside for me. I still had on my coat, soaked in blood, and they most likely noticed me from work. I nodded, opening the door with a bright smile.
    “Edward!” I skipped into the room, holding the plastic bag in my hand. I placed it on the small wood table, a smile on my lips.
    “How are you feeling?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

She scared me as she came in. I could smell the aroma from the bag and it made my mouth water. I hadnmt eaten in awhile. "I'm fine, how are you?" I said with a smile. I glanced at the food in a longing stare. Remembering my manners I returned my gaze to Faith. "I'm sorry about all thats happened. I should have tooken you somewhere else. Somwhere where you'd be safe and wouldnmt have had to worry about them."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 pm

I saw his eyes grace toward the bag. I smiled lightly as I took my fingertips, pushing his head back onto the pillow. I pulled out the pen from my pocket, flicking on the small light.
    “At my request, all they’ve done is give you meds, and fix your nose”
    I spoke, falling into my ‘work’ mood. I sighed, pulling his eyelids apart. I pulled the light up to check his dilation.
    “Follow the light without moving your head.” I slowly began moving the pen from side to side. He began to speak and I placed a hand over his lips.
    “Don’t speak, you know how I can get-“ Wait, he didn’t. It had only been three days since I started this damn job. Oh it seemed like longer though.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 pm

I followed the light as she spoke. "I know... I mean... I kind of know you... in a way, you know?" I doubted that I made any sense to her. I was going on like a child.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm

I gave a slight hum, a smile on my lips. I flicked it off. Watching him a moment before wheeling the wood table over the bed. I smiled, pulling out the Styrofoam to-go box from the bag. I leaned him back before reaching for the box again. I popped it open, taking the top bun off the burger before pulling the mayo and other condiments from the bag.
    “Have at it, but keep your head tilted back. There may still be nose drainage.”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 pm

I had been waiting for her to say this. I took the hamburger from her hand and took a bitw not even worrying about the extra stuff. I slowed down after the first couple of bites seeing how rude I was being. "Sorry, I haven't eaten in a while." I sat down the hamburger and took a drink from the soda while I glanced at Faith. "Thank you. You can have some fries if you want. You did buy them." I said pushing the fries to Faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I smiled as he dug in. The sight made me own mouth water, but I didn’t speak. I watched him, noting his movements. I shook my head as he offered me food.
    “I’m not hungry” I smiled, my stomach growling, but I turned away before I hoped he could hear. I looked up to the television a moment. I hadn’t eaten since the morning of the breakout. I didn’t know how long it had been, but that was a whatever.
    “So, I was thinking about recommending you to board for the Arkham Charity Ball. It’ll be fun, and it’ll show the board that you’re not so negative. Last year was a blast, of course, you’ll be a recommendation. There’s never been one before, so I’m going to have to put what little reputation I have on you…So…” I trailed off, unsure what I was doing.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

"shhh... eat the fries and we'll discuss that afterwards." I had heard her stomach growl. .I know you haven't had anything to eat since the break out."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 pm

"shhh... eat the fries and we'll discuss that afterwards." I had heard her stomach growl. .I know you haven't had anything to eat since the break out."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm

I smirked, shaking my head. I wasn’t about to take his food. He was in the hospital. I turned, walking towards the door.
    “I have to speak to the guard, eat, Edward”
    I opened the door, walking out. It hadn’t been long, but the guards were already slacking. I grunted lightly, and they stood back up from where they had been sitting. I looked around a moment before pulling myself towards them.
    “I will need you to fetch me the paperwork I need to sign. Just tell them he’s too high profile for his attending physician to be nearby and they’ll hand it over.” I nodded slightly, turning to the other.
    “I’ll be here for awhile, keeping an eye on him. Once the swelling goes down we can return him, but not a moment earlier” I spoke simply, trying to keep him out of hell. It would give him a little payback for saving me so much.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I watched her as she left the room but immediately afterwards I continued to swallow my food. Once I was done with the hamburger I became hesitant to eat the fries. I gave up after a little while gobbled them down. After I was full I watched t.v. again not caring what I was watching. It felt good to be in the hospital. It felt more like a vacation then something bad. I wasn't upset about returning to the Asylum. Of course i wasn't happy about it but I knew that I would have to go. The faster I got it done, the faster I can get out of the crime life for good.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

A nurse came by, asking if everything was okay. I smiled lightly, seeing that she was the medical cart. I nodded, looking toward the medication.
    "It's not safe for you to be near Edward while he's awake. I'll give him his medication.
    She nodded, looking me over. She didn't ask for id before she shoved a small cup and a syringe.

I turned before walking abck into the room.
    "Pill time." I muttered quietly before walking over to him. I poured out the four before walking around to the small opening they had put into his arm. It was painless to give liquids this way.
    "This'll put you asleep, and ease the pain while your swelling goes down" I smiled lightly before watching him a moment. He could take the pills then I would administer the rest of the medication.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:01 pm