Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Eljordo
Allen
Faith Wynters
Murdoch
Mercy
Danny
10 posters

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order Empty The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

The Dammed vs. The Order Empty Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Mercy Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

The Damned, I'm using Jinx [Echo may appear every once in a while]

Name: Jinx [means magic charm; gothic] + Echo
    Skin color: creamy pale with rosy cheeks
    Eye Color: clear kaleidoscope color
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Hair style: parted to the side, long curls. Hits right below shoulders.
    Clothes: t shirt jeans. Necklace with symbol for chaos on it, it has a mysterious golden glow around it. I have chocolate brown wings [13 ft wingspan].
    Personality [Jinx]: Stubborn, all buiz and no chat. Hates taking no for an answer.
    Personality [Echo]: Sweeter than her sister. A little more a follower than Jinx. More sympathetic than Jinxie.
    Species: Chaos Child
    Powers [Jinx]: can push thoughts/feelings/memories into your mind so you believe whatever I say. Sees/talks to/feels spirits, can also pass through the realm of the dead and the living. Controls Energies.
    Powers [Echo]: Control of Shadows. Shares the ability to see the dead and pass through the realms with her sister. See the future/and/or/past
    Other: Has a demonic ‘guardian’ named is Darcie. She is invisible to everyone but Jinx. Jinx uses mostly projectiles, but she is also good at hand to hand combat. Echo has a demonic guardian named Caleb, again he’s invisible to anyone but the Chaos Children.
    A Chaos Child was a rare and dangerous species; no one is sure about the history except that they were from Demonic descent. Some say the Chaos Children were created during the war of the Light Creatures and the Dark Creatures. There were two Chaos Children, Echo and Jinx [twins]. They have the ability to change into a child form as well [6 yrs old] so no one suspects who they really are.
    Jinx and Echo also have ''hovering spots'' where they Bond with someone for protection. Jinx stays in the form of a blue orb and Echo stays in the form of someone's Shadow.

Last edited by Mercy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to put Bio in)
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Name: Balthamel
    Skin: Pale, but ever so slightly tanned.
    Eye Color: Brilliant Gold, but with a cruel, malicious edge to it.
    Hair color: Flame red.
    Hair style: Long, styled spiky fringe and a long (about shoulderblade length) ponytail at the back.
    Clothes: He wears all red; his normal, blending in clothes are a pair of red tracksuit bottoms, a red T-shirt and a red great coat. However, at a moments notice he can change those clothes to a set of red armour, the tasset being reminiscent of a samurai's plate, a curaiss with golden inlay and a long red cloak. These bits of armour are flame, ice, water, wind, energy, blade and blunt impact resistant.
    Personality: He is completely in control of his emotions; you cannot anger him. Of course, that doesn't stop him from being a complete psychopath. He murders entire villages for fun, he is ruthless towards those who have displeased him, and he is by far the most bloodthirsty of The Order. He dedicates everything he does both to his own twisted humour and self-importance, but also to a deity he calls "The Blood God". Despite his instability and his bloodthirsty nature, he is capable of restraining himself- if it suits his purposes- he is calculating, brilliantly cunning and dangerously genre-savvy.

Species: Warlock.
    Powers: He can create and manipulate fire and energy, he can teleport short distances, he can summon his weapon- a large bladed quarterstaff- and armour on a whim, and has an astronomical healing factor, to the extent where he can reattach severed limbs, grow back organs and even survive decapitation. Not instantaneously, of course, but to a certain extent, he's unkillable. He can be defeated, of course, and subdued, but out-and-out killed? Nope. [Note: This is insurance against God-modders, should they appear. Smile]
    Other: Not much is known about his childhood or his life before joining The Damned...only that the Damned became far more infamous and far, far more violent when he rose to power. Now he has set his sights on the town known as Mercy, for some unknowable goal that is sure to bring untold destruction on the planet, should he succeed...

Is it ok if he's the leader of The Damned? Also, have you got a specific goal in mind for The Damned, or can I make it up? ^_^

Balthamel

The Dammed vs. The Order Tek4e4ba83672d2d0561111
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:07 pm

ooc - what position do you want to be in the Dammed Mercy? And Murdoch, not really. I was going to let the leader decide, since they are the leader, should they not have control over what their army does? =P

Also, when I'm in wolf form, I'll more or less look like my profile picture.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:04 pm

ooc: Lol, ok...well, I don't know. I mean, you could have had a specific storyline in place, but if I have the freedom to decide their motives, then I suppose I will. Very Happy I already have one or two diabolical ideas forming in my mind.
    I think we should try and get some Order players in now...maybe recruit around from the other members, and lock off The Damned as a choice for now. We already have three Damned and no Order, so...yeah.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Most likely will join tomorrow after school. Order if anything...
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 am

Sigh.

Good luck.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey, just establishing something....what year is it in this RP? Because that will affect how The Damned fight, won't it? Also, are the Damned hurt/killed by firearms, or must it be some blessed stuff or silver or whatnot? And are the Vampires vulnerable to daylight? I just need to know, so I can plan out the strategy. Very Happy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

You know what, I'm in Very Happy

I'll get my bio up before too long

Btw I'm going order
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Yay ^_^ We have at least one order person. XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Full Name: Ashe Dulosh
    Mostly known as: The black death

Apparent Age: most likley late twenties to his early thirties
    True Age: Unknown
    Race: Human
    Proffession: Contract killer, bounty hunter, Hell he will do almost anything dangerous if the pay is good.

Hair Color: jet black
    Hair Cut: buzz cut
    Skin: Caucasian, pale, but he still retains some color
    Eyes: Bright green
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 205lbs
    Body Composition: Jordan is very Athletic, but not overly muscular.

Clothes: Nobody has really come in to contact with him in civillin clothes, but on the job he wears a pure black suit and mask that makes him almost invisible at night, fitted with light armor several pockets and holsters.

Place of Residence: Unknown
    Place of Birth: Somewhere in Sweden, exact location unkown.
    Known Relatives: None, Ahe claims to have no personal ties with anyone
    Friends: None that anyone knows
    Enemies: Ashe does not hold grudges, his enemy is whoever he is hired to deal with.
    Religion/Philosophy: His philosophy is to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible, get paid, move on to the next highest bidder. It is not known if Ashe is a member of any organized religion.

Likes: When a job goes smoothly, he gets paid, no problem.
    Dislikes: When his contractor gets cheap on him or tries to screw him over.

Special Abilities: Ashe is an excelent marksman, proficient with pretty much any firearm he can get ahold of. He is also trained in multiple forms of martial arts, making him deadly in close quarters. He is also a master of stealth, very rarely does he get spotted while on a job.

Positive mentality: Ashe is all but immune to fear or many petty human emotions. He will not show mercy on whoever is unlucky enough to have Ashe on his tail.

Weapons: Ashe has been known to carry arround a multitude of weapons,Mot noteably a very high powered sniper rifle with an infa red scope and silencer. He also carries a pair of revolver style pistols that he calls "Faith" and "Judgement". Along with these he carries a combat knife, multiple throwing knives, frag grenades, flash grenades, stun grenades, C4 explosive and a net gun attached to his wrist.

History: Ashe was born and raised in Sweden. While the exact location is now unkown, what is known is he attended the mandatory one year millitary service in Sweden under the name of Ashe Dulosh. After his service in the millitary, Ashe began contract killing, and preforming many dangerous tasks as a hired gun. Ashe built a reputation as a man who always gets the job done. Few hired guns could ever pull off the jobs Ashe has pulled off without breaking a sweat. He has been called "The black death" by many of his contractors. When the order got wind of his actions, they were quick to hire him to deal with their 'Supernatural problem'.

Ashe Dulosh:

The Dammed vs. The Order Tek4e557a54197513959271

That good enough?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Interesting choice of personality for a man who was born to fight evil. XD. And you realise that experience in stealth won't help him if somebody has ultra enhanced senses like a werewolf or a Vampire? XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Yup I know, but it just provides a sort of backstory and skillset Razz

And he's not born to fight evil per se, he's born to fight whoever he's paid to fight, in this case you guys Razz
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 pm

No, he was born to fight Evil. That's what it says in the post up top; he was born as part of the Order, so was meant to fight The Damned. Who are evil. Razz
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Meh, well he's kind of an anti-hero Razz
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love him as a character. I was just saying how he isn't your typical cuddly hero. XD. It's ironic; the cold, cruel, calculating guy is a hero, and the up-beat, ultra-happy, hyper cheerful guy is the leader of the psychos. XD
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

I swear to god I'll get my bio up tomorrow. I have no plans. I have to go to bed soon though because I have to be up at like 5... I'll start tonight, finnish tomorrow, and then post it up. Haven't forgotten.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

Everyone likes an anti-hero. Everyone.

This... I don't know. Again, I feel I would have changed the setting after all the time this one has been floating about... It interests me.

Maybe I'll read... Because... Well... Everyone likes an anti-hero.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Full Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Nicknames: She goes by many names, and many nicknames, but most are really lost to her. She doesn’t care really for nicknames when working, or even playing really, but she will deal with them if thrown her way. It doesn’t mean she’ll remember them.

Race: Caucasian
    Hair: Silver; White
    Skin: Pale; Tremendously to be exact
    Eyes: Large, Magenta
    Height: 5’6”
    Weight: 127

Place of Residence: Well Deductive reasoning says Warton, Alabama

Appearance:
    Faith is well muscled, which is where most of her weight comes from. She has the healthy amount of fat on her body, any less than average, and it’s not taken too kindly.

Fashion of Choice:
    http://www.polyvore.com/book_store_brawl/set?id=31826801
    The corset of her attire is plated with thick armor, but of course, her shoulders are bare. This can post a huge threat, but Faith enjoys her style too much to care most of the time. Nothing exciting has happened here in awhile anyway right?
    Weapons of Choice: Knives are a favorite, but really she’ll use anything that she can throw, hit, or stab with. This includes a wooden chair leg on one occasion.

Special Abilities: Faith is one for using her body as a weapon. Trained in martial arts, and excelling in them is one of Faith’s high points. She’s actually proud of it, and boasts of it often. Of course it does help that she is slightly clairvoyant. If she has an item that had belonged to someone before, she can see the path the person with take. It won’t far enough in the future, but it may help her in a fight later

Alignment: The Order
    Motivations: Faith will go to extreme lengths to get noticed by the higher ups in The Order
    Outlook: Well you’ll just have to find out later hm?

Religion/Philosophy: Let’s Fuck ‘Em Up Boys

Positive Personality Traits: Mostly caring, competitive, logical
    Negative Personality Traits: Faith is easily angered at the slightest of weakness. Of course, that’s just the way she was brought up

Favorite Colors: Green Very Happy

Hobbies: Attending to her knives; keeping herself in shape

History: Faith doesn’t know a lot about her history. She was an orphan, brought into The Order at the age of fifteen. Someone had told someone else about her gift, they found her, and they gave her a home. Of course, she never had a mommy or daddy, but she had Family.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Come on Danny! XD. You can't post an RP and then disappear for another two months! XD
    Also, on a related note, I shall be away next week, from Saturday to Saturday. I'm on holiday. Very Happy

Oh Faith...I don't mean to be a pest, but you have a Sci-fi RP to reply on Very Happy
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 pm

I will when my head stops hurting so damn much. It killed me to post a bio... It'll be up before tomorrow...
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Aww, what's wrong? Hangover? What did I tell you about drinking so damn much? When you're puking blood, it's time to STOP THE MADNESS!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

God..No! It's my own drugs! Jazz...It kills me..Gives me a migrane..and eating, which I am doing now. Then I'll msot likely post. Sorry...Just don't feel like I should post until more people are back you know?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

I understand. But the thing is, I will be gone next week, so I want to feel like I've left a post behind for people to work with. When I'm gone, it will fall to you and Jordan to bug the people who haven't replied. Please and thank you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 am