Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Freshman Fritz

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Freshman Fritz Empty Freshman Fritz

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 pm

It’s University, freshman year, all of just getting our dorms. First there’s you, who completely forgot the submit your papers for a dorm, so your only option is to check the boards and pray that someone needs a roommate nearby, either in a dorm, or an apartment. You do manage to find one, me, I had an apartment about 5minutes from campus, and my roommate bailed. I can’t afford it on my own, and I too didn’t get a dorm, so I’m desperate for a roommate. So here is the problem, I’m looking for a female roommate.
    So what do you do? Well when all else fails, lie your way through it. You tell me you’re homosexual in order to get the room. I believe you, for now at least, seeing as I have no reason to disbelieve you. So this is pretty much it, and where we start. Its August, and 2 weeks before school starts. Will you confess that you’re not homosexual? Or will I find out on my own?

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Freshman Fritz Empty Re: Freshman Fritz

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm

It’s University, freshman year, all of just getting our dorms. First there’s you, who completely forgot the submit your papers for a dorm, so your only option is to check the boards and pray that someone needs a roommate nearby, either in a dorm, or an apartment. You do manage to find one, me, I had an apartment about 5minutes from campus, and my roommate bailed. I can’t afford it on my own, and I too didn’t get a dorm, so I’m desperate for a roommate. So here is the problem, I’m looking for a female roommate.
    So what do you do? Well when all else fails, lie your way through it. You tell me you’re homosexual in order to get the room. I believe you, for now at least, seeing as I have no reason to disbelieve you. So this is pretty much it, and where we start. Its August, and 2 weeks before school starts. Will you confess that you’re not homosexual? Or will I find out on my own?

--

You and me are ex-best friend, we secretly used to like each other. That was years ago though. Our families are good friends and you know what that means...VACATION TOGETHER. We are stuck together for 2 weeks in our families summer house. This starts in the car arriving to the cabin. Sadly there are three bed rooms: one for my parents, one for your parents and one for us. How will things work out?

---

Setting: You are a cute-nerd type of guy with only a couple of friends. You’ve had your eye on the popular girl. A beautiful, blond cheerleader who is obviously way out of your league. Your biggest wish is to become popular and possibly even date her. I, well, I am a ghost. I was sent back to earth to help my assignment become happy. And my assignment is you. You are the only one who can see me and have no idea that I’m dead. After spending a few days with you, I start to fall for you. Hard. Do you feel the same? Will I tell you that I’m actually dead and that I have feelings for you? Or will I help you with your wish and go away forever? Let’s find out.

---

You are living your life just the way you have been for as long as you can really remember. You wake up to a silent house, empty of all life accept your own. You go straight to a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home. You eat alone, usually soup or a simple sandwich. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up and repeat the process all over again.
    Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak hour of pedestrian traffic, on your own way home from work. People push past her, most of the step on her, or trip over her. They all glare at her as she simply watched them past while she simply watches them like a deer in headlights.
    They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl before around town, and yet when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you toward her. Your curiosity of such an event had grown tremendously. What is she doing there? Why does it seem her clothes are different, as if from a hundred or so years ago? The same attraction happens to the girl as soon as she sees you. What will you do?
    Planner
    Planner

Post by Planner Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 pm

The first one Razz

Name: Planner the Conquerer
    Nicknames: Planner
    Age: 20ish(age is just a number not something too important. I stopped counting at that age)
    Hair Color: Orange(unfortunately)
    Hair style: Ponytail
    Eye color: Grey
    Eye Type: Beady little ones
    Facial Features: Im a younger grizzly McAdams
    Body Type: Muscular
    Body Tattoos: Huge Pair of wings on my back ;P
    Body Piercings: None 
    Clothing: pshh clothes. Who needs em ;P
    Personality: Im cool
    Sexuality: Male
    Gender Preference: Females and Cat Lady’s
    Relationship Status: Single
    Other:
    Weapons: My fists.
    History: I was born of a young age in the new town of Arkedon. When my village was ravaged by the horrid Tetrapeople. My parents were both sacrafrices to the god cithulu. I grew up with the Arkedon monk’s which there I was taught how to fight and how to survive. As I turned 14( The legal age to leave guardians ) I went westward in hopes of finding another place to call home. I had no one. No one loved me. I was all of my own from then on.

Hobbies: Killing vast creatures as sport. A lot more savage than I should be Perhaps. But time passes as do I. I feel my life withers away
    Drives: Walk Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 pm

ooc- Okay, Tell me when you're ready and I'll put up a post :]
    bic

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters

Nicknames: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade) Anorexic Badgermole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)

Hair Color: Silver (Platinum) Color
    Hair style: Pin straight, comes down to just under her shoulder blades before it is cut straight across. Her bangs cover her eyebrows, but do not constrict her view.
    Eye color: Magenta
    Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Nose stud, and snake bites
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Has no visual muscles
    Body Tattoos: A black broken heart on mid back
    Body Piercings: Navel Peircing
    Clothing:
    -Shirt: Black T-shirt with the words, “I can’t wait for the zombie Apocalypse” On it
    -Pants: White Denim Skinny Jeans
    -Shoes: Black with red Blood splattered Converse
    -Accessories: She sometimes wears a Green Beret (Like the army wears) even if it doesn’t match because she loves it
    -Make-Up: Faith usually doesn’t wear make-up because she cries alot
    Personality: Shy, untrusting ,caring at times, random, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, random, strong, and sometimes mentally insane
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male/Female
    Items on person: A Digital Camera, A Redbull, , A journal for note taking, and my Cell phone.
    History: Faith has a long history of moving around. She has been in different orphanages and children’s homes since she was five. Her father died of cancer and her mother just wanted to get rid of her. Before she left to go on her own, Faith had been adopted into a couples family. The wife, Marrianne was unable to have children, and so they adopted her. Unknowing the Marrianne, Joseph was abusive to Faith, and now she trusts very few people.
    Drives: Her feet

Fantasy:
    Species: Human
    Clothing:
    -Shirt: Black T-Shirt
    -Pants: Camo Army Pants
    -Shoes: Army Boots
    -Cloak: Dark forest green for hiding in the trees and brush

Weapon: Carries a bow and arrow, but also a wandra that gives her the power of healing and earth (Diga)- She has Daggers hidden across her body, and a sword for melee fighting.
    Powers: none
    History: Faith has a history unknown to most. At the Age of Six she ran away from the government-run orphanage that she was being kept at. She hid until she was about 15 when she lied her way into the military. She was once a mercenary, assassin, and a covert-ops soldier. She knows how to kill if she wants to, and the military life has made her a little out of practice with other people.

Other
    Preferred element: earth
    Preferred animal: Puffins
    Preferred number: 5
    Preferred color: green
    Preferred alignment: Pure/Good

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I was alone as I walked into the new apartment. My mother decided this was the first step to me getting out on my own. I don’t need family to help me get in large dressers, desks, and so many clothes and supplies it wasn’t even funny! What was she thinking?!

The key jingled in my hand as I placed a dainty hand on the knob, turning and pushing easily. The apartment smelled of dust and plastic after having been locked up for four months. These were the newer apartments. They only saw one group of girls before us, which was always good. Of course, the apartments were owned by the college, so only college students had the privilege of being in its walls.

I coughed lightly as I walked to the counter, my shoes making dull thuds on the tile of the kitchen. I took a few steps around the counter to see a bit of paper on the fridge.

"To Whom it may concern:
    I regretfully inform you that the roommate, Julian Chavez, is unable to attend school at the University this year due to financial problems. Therefore, she will not be present for any activities involving the university. The difference of the apartment will have to be paid, since you will most-likely be the only one occupying the Unit.. The total difference of $600 will be expected every three months. The apartment's total cost is $1200 and MUST be paid. We are sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact the head of room and board at 396-2160"

At first I couldn't believe it. I shook my head, giving a snort as I pulled the paper from the fridge.

"You can't be serious" I yelped, starting toward the door. What was I to do? I took a step outside, walking down the clean grey hallways. There were laughs and music playing as everyone moved in. I stopped as I saw a small community board at the end of the hallway. I shook my head; I had to act like an adult.
    There was no way I would be able to pay for the apartment alone. I needed to find help, as soon as possible. I looked around, trying to take deep breaths to keep calm. There wasn’t much I could do at this point. There would be no one at the room and board office that would need an apartment. I sighed, shaking my head as I slid down the door.

Maybe I could advertise my need?

Planner
    Planner

Post by Planner Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

I wake up as my alarm clock blares the same usual blare. Nothing too different as i get up(dreading the day) I shower and get dressed for the day... not knowing if anything would be instore for me today. Im scared of what will happen...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest as I finished writing out my fliers. I had to put them up before too long or I wouldn’t have the money for the first month alone. I took in short breaths as I read over the flier.

"Notice:
    Freshman in need of a Female room-mate
    Electricity, water, internet, and gas payed for
    Rent: Upon request
    Cell: 918-6021
    Appt Number: 212"

I sighed, shaking my head as I scrambled to grab the many papers. I pulled them up, walking to the door once again. I took in a deep breath, before pulling the door open, and walking outside.

There were people looking at the board, and I hoped that some of the females would be interested, or needed a roommate and had no choice.

I was silent as I walked to the board, pulling a pin from where they were pushed into the cork. I pinned one of the pages onto the board, giving a silent prayer before turning. Now, only a few more community boards to go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:04 pm