Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Anyone wanna try this again?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Anyone wanna try this again? Empty Anyone wanna try this again?

Post by Brandon Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 am

Alright, it’s kind of a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place on an alternate time timeline. During the period when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret....pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…until the explorers actually arrive.

The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male: Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female: Jade (Kiaki Errantis)
    Beta (fe)male:
    Mid-rank:
    Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):

EXPLORERS-

Columbus type character:
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Women that come with them:
    Other soldiers on the boats: Akimaru()
    Cooks:

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Anyone wanna try this again? Empty Re: Anyone wanna try this again?

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 pm

YES! Alpha female, alpha female! I'm excited now! -Goes to fetch bio-

Character Bio

Basic
    Name: Kiaki Errantis
    Sex: Female

Features
    Ethnic: Native American
    Skin color: Lightly tribal tanned
    Tattoo: Tribal pattern from hip to foot on right leg with paw prints incorporated into the design.
    Height: 5"7'
    Build: Slim, slight muscles for hunting
    Hair (color/style): Long and black, but slight red tints in the sunlight
    Eyes: Bright green
    Wolf pelt: Takes the form of the average Red TImber Wolf, with the added traits of a werewolf including size and strength. Brown, dark red, black, and grey mark her pelt.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Tiger-tooth necklace and earrings
    Top: Single shoulder leopard hide
    Bottom: Short tiger hide wrap skort (skirt/shorts)
    Shoes: Leather sandals

About Character
    Relationship status:
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Strong, yet kind. She enjoys getting the job done, whether during a hunt, or leading the tribe in the Alpha Male's absence. Although kind, she is not afraid to shed blood during a fight in order to protect her people, and tends to choose her feral wolf form over human during fights, hunting, and general comfort.
    Background/secret: She was born a feral wolf, her parents both being werewolves themselves. At a young age, she learned about her human form, but although born a canid, she is unsure as to which is her true form. As she grew older in the tribe, her parents were both killed during a hunt, so Kiaki was left to care for herself, learning both independence, but also leading her to become emotionally attached to others easily. Her Alpha is her greatest idol.
    Powers: Werewolf: Feral Wolf
    Prefered weapon: Bow and arrows, dagger, or own teeth and claws when in wolf form

Last edited by Jade Hawk on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm

-BASIC-
    Name: Akecheta Tokala
    Personality: Quiet, respects women to the fullest, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Race: Native American
    Other: Werewolf. Jaw has strength of 6500 psi, with 4 inch canines. I’m the only surviving member of my family.

-APPEARANCE-
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Skin Color: Light brown
    Hair style: Long, straight. Usually down, sometimes it will be up in a ponytail though
    Eye color: Gold
    Height: 6’3”
    Anthro: 8’0” http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/026/2/0/2074f2d6d77ce822.jpg
    Feral: 5’6” tall, by 6’6” long http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YLMe_JonTu0/TRJv07DRE6I/AAAAAAAAAKo/9BoRHiE_kcI/s1600/1136193571brownwolf%255B1%255D.jpg
    Body Type: Slim, but very muscular, toned
    Tattoos: https://2img.net/h/i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu223/jogja07_photo/fullbodylargetribaltattoos.jpg --shows up in every form

-CLOTHES-
    Shirt: None
    Pants: Tan leather loin cloth, ontop of tanned leather chaps.
    Shoes: Barefoot.
    Accessories: Red, White, and black feathers in my hair.
    Weapons: Spear; but only in human form.
    Role: Werewolf—Alpha male

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:50 pm

ooc: Whoot! Jade! ;D
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Ooc: I hope many people join. I'm super excited!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Haha yeah. ME too. This one is old shcool lol. And does your charcter have an Anthro form? (Lycan form)

It would be helpful for combat, but if your character just prefers not to use it...then that's fine too. Very Happy

But yes. She would technically have the form.

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Umm... If she needs one then yes.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 pm

ooc: I'm just going to go ahead and make the first post...simply because I'm bored haha.

Bic: I stood on the soft leaves. A few feet from the edge of the forest. The hunting party and I had finally tracked the herd of bison to this point of rest. A nice gap in the forest, creating an even plain. Bits of white snow dotted the lush, green landscape. I crouched, as my eyes darted across the ocean of green. Picking out which creature would be my meal today. Ears pricking at every sound. Eyes following any detectable movement.

I broke my gaze to glance around at the rest of the group. I spoke to them through the pack's mind-link. 'Everyone. Spread out. And make sure to help eachother when it is needed. I don't want any of you getting hurt. These beasts are strong. But we are a pack. Which makes us stronger.' I smirked to myself and returned my gaze to my bison. He was forever filed away as mine.

I dug my fingers into the ground as I broke through the treeline, rushing directly towards the herd. I let out a glorious howl. Letting everyone know that the hunt has started. The bison heard of course. It was part of the strategy. Once they were spooked they wouldn't think correctly. My rough, skin covered feet padded across the field at high speeds. But soon they began to cover in fur. As with the rest of my body and up to my face. Claws shot out, where human finger nails used to reside. I felt my feral instincts and adrenaline fill my body quickly and I pushed from the ground, leaping a good bit into the air. I finished shifting in mid-leap and landed right back in full stride. Full feral form. My mouth watered and my tongue dangled a bit as uncontrolable barks and yelps of excitment left the open end of my snout.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Claws ripped at the frosted moss that lay like a blanket over the forest floor. Muscles pumped in legs that beat at the ground and mist filled the air with every warm pant. My eyes locked straight ahead on a single bison that stood amongst its terrified brothers. I snorted and snarled, suppressing a grin that so dearly longed to spread across my dry lips. With the thrill of the chase, I had forgotten my hunger, and the lust to taste tangy blood took over.

I leapt, my paws leaving the frozen ground easily and my fangs sunk into the bison's flesh that hung loosely around its neck. My claws ripped at its back and I dropped to the ground, the bison falling the the side. My teeth had released and the bison scrambled to its feet again. I didn't know how the others were getting on with their hunt, but together we had successfully cornered this herd, and my proud independence willed me to take this beat alone. Trees surrounded this clearing, and between each was a pack member, their faces as hungry for a kill as the next. "There's nowhere to run." I half whispered, finally grinning at the animal's misfortune. My eyes never left its wound, and the bison's eyes darted around terrified, its great mass lumbering, unable to concentrate from the pain. Blood trickled down the side of its neck, but yet I waited patiently as it grew weaker. There was no need to waste my strength before it fell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Ill join, just give me some time to reply to some stuff and write up a bio. Smile Ill go an explorer becasue there seem to be none. Ill go as a pathfinder (do we use muskets or repeaters)
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 pm

I would say....musket. Smile

Hahaha yeah. Better be a good shot if you plan to get in a scuffle. ;P

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm

yey for single shot XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 pm