Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Murdoch
Eljordo
6 posters

Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Millions of years ago, gigantic beings of terrible power- the titans- created the universe. They were all powerful and all knowing, ruling the galaxy for eons. Their children, the gods, waged a great war against their predissesors. The war lasted for thousands of years, until at last the gods prevailed against the Titans, sealing them away into the deepest dungeons of the universe, never to be released again.

But the gods are getting older. They are far from their former glory. Their children, the Scion, live among the mortals, completly unaware of their devine parents. Until now.

Modern day earth. You lived your entire life, completly unaware that one of your parents was indeed, a god of myth and legend. You are one of many children the gods have bore, but you, unlike your predicessors, have a role to play in shaping the future.

Finally, after eons of torement, the Titan's have escaped their prison among the stars. They come with a vengance, seeking to end the rule of the gods that defeated them all those years ago. Ragnarok, aka the end of days, has come.

The gods are not as powerful as they once were, and for the first time ever, they turn to us, the Scions, for aid.

GODS

GREEK GODS:

ZEUS, KING OF THE GODS
    POSEIDON, GOD OF THE SEA- SCION DANNY
    HADES, GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD
    ARES, GOD OF WAR- SCION BRANDON
    ATHENA, GODESS OF WAR
    APHRODITE, GODESS OF BEAUTY
    APOLLO, GOD OF THE SUN
    ARTEMIS, GODESS OF THE HUNT- SCION MERCY
    HEPHAESTUS, GOD OF THE FORGE
    LYSSA, GODESS OF RAGE AND FRENZY- SCION MURDOCH

NORSE GODS:

ODIN, ALLFATHER OF THE GODS
    THOR, GOD OF THUNDER- SCION ELJORDO
    LOKI, GOD OF TRICKERY AND MAGIC
    TYR, GOD OF JUSTICE- SCION BANATHER
    VIDARR, GOD OF VENGANCE

EGYPTIAN GODS:

THOTH, GOD OF WISDOM- SCION MURDOCH

QUICK PLAYER REFERENCE:

Eljordo (Alrekr)-Thor
    Banather (Tyrell)-Tyr
    Danny (Jason)-Poseidon
    Mercy (Mercy)-Artemis
    Murdoch (Soren & Tyron)- Thoth & Lyssa
    Brandon (Teres) -Ares

NOTE: I gave permission for Murdoch to play two characters, It will be beneficial to the plot later on.

NOTE: If there is a god i haven't listed you want, just ask.

RULES OF THIS RP: You MUST include in your bio what god is your parent and how you found out. Each Scion is phisically superior to the average man, naturally, but they are also given one power or artefact that is unique to your god. Only one person per god please. No god modding.

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Read Me Re: Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Banather Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:31 am

Tyrell watched in near awe as a winged creature fell from the sky, struck by a bolt of lightning. Looking up, he saw dozens more of the creatures descending. With a quick clench of his right fist, his ring changed into a shield, marked in the center by the Tiwaz rune. He noticed that both of the other people he'd run into had also begun to show their power.

Without thinking, he rushed forwards. The first of the harpie's to come land received a smash to the face from Ty's shield. He stared, stunned, by the force he'd hit the creature with. As several more beasts began to reach the ground, he readied his shield, waiting for one of them to strike.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 am

Jason stood there shocked as the man had shot lighting down from the sky. Was he the son of Zeus? "What's Mjolnir?" Jason asked himself, not recalling the name with Zeus. The thought puzzled him, but something had brought him out of that. A harpie. The fowl looking creature, rested still, smoke rising from it. Jason started at it, perhaps for too long.

From above, Jason heard the shriek of another harpie. Had he been paying attention, he could attacked, but this wasn't the case. Jason only had time to bring up his right arm to protect himself. The claws of the harpie dug into the ice across his forearm, attempting to reach his flesh. The undeveloped body of the harpie made Jason uneasy. Their exposed disfigured body, the feathers on their legs and wings. The razors for teeth, and their fear installing cry.

"Go off!" Jason shouted, throwing his arm down. The harpie screamed, started, and smashed into the concrete. In an instance, the ice around Jason's hand and forearm melted, and appeared as a trident. Dazed from the hit, the harpie tried to fly away, but the trident to it first. It screamed in pain before falling to the ground dead. The adrenaline withing Jason began to kick in, and he wasn't thinking so much as acting.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:48 am

I take aim with my bow as one of the harpies jumps at me...

Closer...

Closer...

Release...

The arrow takes a straight shot right into the harpies head and he falls at my feet. I feel hands grasp the back of my neck and I drop my bow, quickly grasping the other harpie, feeling my hands tingle as disease spreads through the harpies body, and with a swing of my dagger I slice it across the neck.

There were more though. Plenty more. I grab my bow and begin aiming and shooting, trying to hit as many as possible.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Harpies continue to rain down into the streets, killing and capturing random civilians unlucky enough to still be in the streets. A harpie flew over to Alrek and attempted to grasp him in its diabolical talons, but Mjolnir would not allow this. A quick bolt of lightning shot out and killed the beast.

The Harpies screeched in the sky, praying on the weak, until Mjolnir could not take it anymore.

"ENOUGH!" Alrek shouted in Mjolnir's voice.

A great shockwave shot from Alrek into the sky, killing nearly ten harpies. They began to retreat.

Mjolnir released its hold over Alrek, he fell to the ground with a thud. His eyes returned to normal as he began to regain his mind.

"Wh...whats going on?" He muttered, confused.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Jason continued to fight off Hapries as they attacked and swarmed him. At one point, all Jason could see was the red and yellow blur of the harpies. Their tallens scratched along Jason, but they never did any damage. Jason would swat and kill them with his triton, batting them away.

Suddenly, there was a strong forces that almost knocked Jason down. The harpie's screeched as they disintegrated from the force. Jason brought his arms up to protect himself, the force slowly pushing him back. 'Was this another Titan spawn?', Jason thought to himself. When he regained full vision, Jason saw the taxi man start to fall from the sky. Not thinking and checking his surroundings, Jason ran towards the fallen man.

"Are you okay? Hello! You awake?" Jason asked, trying to get them man to awake. His triton laid by Jason's side as he tried to revive the man.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

I ran over to the man on the ground as the man with the trident tried to revive him. I placed a hand over the mans chest, my hand began to glow a bright, white light as my healing abilities kicked in. Dakota stood next to me, still on guard even though the harpies seemed to have backed off for a moment or two.

"Everyone alright?" I ask,not looking up from the man.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 am

"I'm fine, although a bit confused as to what just went on."

Tyrell walked over to join the other three. His shield was now gone, and his ring shined on his finger. Before doing anything else, he closed his eyes and concentrated briefly. When he opened his eyes, he saw each of the others in slightly over-saturated color. Ty breathed a sigh of relief, now knowing that each of these people likely had nothing to do with the harpie's attack.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 am

Alrekr's vision began to return to him, it would seem Mjolnir had taken hold of his body again. He looked to his chest, seeing a girls hand, glowing. So he wasn't the only one after all. He slowly began to return to his feet, grunting as he began to find his footing. He looked up to see the group around him. Alrek just chuckled.

"Alright, fess up! Who does this group of bastard children belong to?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 am

I stood, "Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt." I said, Dakota sat by my side and I placed a hand on the back of his neck as I watch the boy carefully.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am

Jason laughed as he watched the man stand. Jason got to his feet with the man, picking up his triton during the process. The man was different than he had been before, but still aggressive. He demanded who we were, and the girl spoke first. 'Artemis?' he repeated to himself. He looked down to notice the dog, then smiled.

"I'm Jason," he told them. He twirled his triton around, before it wrapped around his arm, turning to water, and travelling along his body to its regular spot on his left arm as the tattoo. "Son of Poseidon, God of the Sea."
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 pm

ooc: just so you know Danny, a trident is a weapon, whereas Triton was the child of Poseidon and Amphitrite, lol

bic: Tyrell raised his eyebrow at how blunt the red-haired man had been. He stood as the other two introduced themselves as children of the greek gods. So there is more than one real pantheon, he thought to himself.

"My name is Tyrell, son of Tyr, norse god of justice and war."
    He gestured towards the other man, "And I'm assuming, with all that shouting about Mjolnir, that your father his Thor, am I correct?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 pm

ooc - hahaha sorry. I know, my phone autocorrects, so I don't notice them.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:39 pm

He just scoffs.

"Someones up to date on their mythology, yeah, I'm Thor's kid"

Alrekr just looks at a dead harpy on the ground.

"And this was just the beginning. The titans are just getting warmed up. As we speak our parents are fighting them somewhere, and were left here to deal with their spawn."

He begins to walk away.

"And trust me when I say these Harpies are just runts compared to what's headed this way..."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Jason... Tyrell." I nod to each, "The name's Mercy." I say, and turn to Thors child walking away, "And where do you think you're going?" I snap a bit, a growl tickling the back of my throat.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"Tyr and Thor?" Jason repeated. "I don't understand. If the Greek Gods are fighting the Titians, then why are the Norse Gods involved?" The situation was much to odd for Jason to understand. Jason looked at Tyrell and Alrekr. Both were sons of Norse Gods. Tyrell seemed much more reserved and quiet compared to Alrekr, though when he did speak he seemed logical and rather intelligent. The 'suit and tie' attire made Jason curious as to what he did. The other Norse God seemed a bit more demanding, though not in a negative way. He clearly took on more of a leadership type role. That's not to say he's a good or bad leader, Jason didn't know, but he definately seemed to like power.

The adopted child of Artemis spoke in a rather rude tone, especially to someone she had just met. Jason wasn't sure what to think of this girl, though he didn't like the impression she was leaving. Jason wasn't sure if it was the words she spoke, or the tone she used to speak him, but he wasn't prone to her first impressions.

Jason moved to Tyrell. "Sorry for running into ya earlier. Things took me by surprise I supposed." Jason chuckled in a friendly manner after speaking, and held out a hand to shake. Perhaps he would know for about the details, Thor's son did.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

My animal instincts had kicked in, protective mode, my blood ready to fight. I was from inner city, it was either eat or be eaten. I don't play nice, like it or leave it.

I wait for the others to speak.

Last edited by Mercy on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : me being weird)
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Ty shook Jason's hand.

"Not a problem." he said with a grin. His cellphone rang, and he pulled it from his pocket to check. His assistant's name showed up on the call display, and he turned his phone off in response. There were more important things to do today than go to work, he figured.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Alrekr turned back to face the girl.

"Well I figure it falls to me to stop this 'end of the world' thing, so I might as well get started I guess"

He continued walking.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 pm

ooc - Mercy, I didn't show any motion or emotion to you, so your character wouldn't know Jason's first impressions, unless she's also physic.

bic - Jason smiled at Tyrell, but his phone went off, so Jason left him to his business.In the distance he heard Alrekr speak of the "end of the world". Jason was rather curious. "Ragnarok!" He called out to him. Poseidon had mentioned it to Jason before, but not of the details. "What's going on? What's going to happen?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I shake my head, "Woah there, bud. It doesn't fall to just you." I said, my voice is slightly on edge, "We were brought to the same place for a reason. Don't you think we should take that into consideration?"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"You know, Ragnarok, the apocalypse, the end of the world."

He turned to the girl.

"Well your more than welcome to follow me then, you know, just don't break my shit."

Alrekr stopped.

"So were all clear, if you have any more questions get em' over with. We don't exactly have time to sit around."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Jason laughed at the son of Thor. "Thanks, I knew that," I smiled, jogging up to him. "I was wondering if you know any details. Something more than just the end of the world." Jason wasn't really expecting for answers. He was hoping for answer. If it was the end of the world, however (which after the harpies isn't hard to believe), then Jason had nothing to lose. He would fight, which was, after all, what Poseidon wanted Jason to do, right?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 am

Ok, I'm using two characters...I've already cleared this with Jordan, and there is a point to it. Very Happy

Name: Soren
    Appearance: He's short, just over five feet tall, with long black hair and dark brown eyes that peer out of a disturbingly serene face. He likes to dress in long, flowing clothes- usually robes of dark colours- and always carries a book or three around with him in the numerous hidden pockets of his robes. His skin is pale, and his build is a willowy, slender one.

Personality: He is quiet and withdrawn, only speaking when he has something to say, and even then only to people he trusts. He is shy and quiet, and slow to trust people. He isn't the leading type, usually just going along with what everyone else wants, occasionally offering suggestions. Given who his father is, though, it may be an idea to at least listen to what he says.
    Son of: Thoth (rhymes with "Both"), Egyptian God of religion, worship and wisdom, "Tongue of Ra," creator of Magic, messenger of The Egyptian Gods, Mediator in Disputes, Keeper of Divine Records and Advisor to the Gods (quite the CV, eh?).

Abilities: Soren is skilled with all manner of staffs and long weapons, but most commonly uses his magic to achieve his goals. He is skilled in magic, and can cast simple spells without words, but he still requires the spells and rituals to cast the more complicated, powerful spells. For instance, he can throw a fireball without speaking, but if he wants it to go in a complicated direction or to do something more complicated than burn, he has to say the magic words while casting.

Name: Tyron
    Appearance: He is taller than Soren and somewhat bulkier, with flame red hair and a rougher face than is normal for a teenager. He usually wears quite loud clothing, and isn't one for subtlety.

Personality: He is brash and aggressive, and "wears his mind on his sleeve". If he disagrees with you, he'll tell you. Loudly. However, he seems to have a soft spot for Soren, and defers to him more often than not.
    Son of: Lyssa, Greek Goddess of rage, anger and frenzy.

Abilities: He is a ferocious fighter, both with his hidden firearm and his Celestial Blade, a sword designed to kill and wound monsters and other mythical beings. He is also known to fly into a psychotic rage when in battle, vastly increasing his strength, speed and ferocity, at the cost of his own self control. Wounds sustained when he is like this can easily kill him, if ignored.

And that's it Very Happy Can someone fill me in as to what's happened so far please?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Occ: we are all in the center of town, we fought off some harpies and now were discussing our next move
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Ooc: Aww, I'm not listed up top. XD

IC:

The city is quiet once again. Only moments before, it was filled with the squawking and cawing of the Harpies, the bird-brained vermin of the skies, seeking out their prey. They're gone now, either eradicated or put to flight by the collection of considerably formidable Scions in the town square. Nobody else is around, or if they are, they're not showing themselves, and Soren can hardly blame them. He himself is only watching them due to the fact that he has to. Or rather, he has to join them, if he wishes to survive for long enough, and before he joins them, he should suss them out. They did very well in combat, and now they're debating their next move, with almost no semblance of an existing hierarchy amongst them. Understandable, though, considering that they really only just met up. Besides, a Harpy attack does distract one from establishing who's the leader.

Soren stayed relatively untouched during the battle; his spells made him an unattractive target in the first place, and considering his companion makes a rather different type of bodyguard- not that Soren needs it- they stayed well away after five of their number were felled by his blade alone.
    They're standing on a building top, watching from a high vantage point the goings on. Though Soren could use his magic to eavesdrop on his fellow Scions, he isn't going to; they are having a private discussion, and it would be rude to listen in without being invited. He is making no effort to hide, though, so anybody who happens to look in his direction would see him, a slightly short, robed figure on a rooftop.

His companion, the flame-haired Tyron, steps up beside him, sheathing his newly-cleaned sword. The sheathe promptly disappears into thin air, a blessing considering where they are. He highly doubts that they would escape trouble if they were seen carrying a sword down the street. Though Sorens illusions might be enough to escape notice if they act normal, something as blatant as a weapon would break the perception filter easily. It's one of the flaws of that kind of magic.
    "That was interesting," Tyron grins, reaching up to run a hand through his hair, "It's been a while since I saw so many Harpies in one place in the mortal world."
    "They were hunting," Soren states simply. Tyron frowns.
    "They could have gone for easier meat than Scions, then..." he mutters.
    "They were not hunting for food," Soren counters. He does not know why the Harpies attacked the Scions, but he knows that it wasn't through hunger. Most curious.
    "Whatever," says Tyron, shrugging, "The important thing is that we beat them off!" He pounds a fist on his chest.
    "No. 'Why' is the most important question you can ever ask, my friend."
    Tyron shrugs again, looking bored. "Whatever..." he mutters, looking down at the small group in the square. "...Anyway. Should we invite ourselves to that little party down there?" He grins broadly, but Soren shakes his head.
    "Not just yet. Let them resolve their little issue first...and if they do not notice us, we shall bring ourselves to their attention." Tyron grins at that, and Soren rolls his eyes. "Not like that, Tyron. We want to join them, not fight them."
    Tyron's nostrils flare suddenly. "I know that!" He says indignantly, "Who do you think you're talking to?"
    Sorens lips twitch into a small smile. "Possibly the most aggressive person I have ever met, and the Son of the Goddess of Fury and Frenzy."
    Tyron opens his mouth, but no sound comes out. He thinks for a moment, shrugs and closes his mouth. Soren lets out a small, single-syllable chuckle, and turns back to regard the group curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm